[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is he going to continue being a cynical asshole mini version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: morty.png (248KB, 566x640px) Image search: [Google]
morty.png
248KB, 566x640px
So is he going to continue being a cynical asshole mini version of Rick for season 3? Might as well make Summer the second protagonist if that's the case.
>>
>reddit and memey
>>
>>88956664
He'll probably get more cynical but not aggressively so like Rick.
>>
File: Summer_scared.jpg (76KB, 1000x826px) Image search: [Google]
Summer_scared.jpg
76KB, 1000x826px
>Might as well make Summer the second protagonist

I wouldn't be against that. Gotta change the dynamic up somehow. She's more resourceful than Morty, on occasion. Could make an interesting shift. Also, making such a comparatively drastic call might further reinforce the idea that they're the "Rickest" Rick and the "Mortiest" Morty.

The question is, is their Summer the "Summerest" Summer, or was that the "Original" Summer they left back in the reality that they chronenberged?
>>
>>88956664
>Might as well make Summer the second protagonist

They should have done that from the start. She's inheriently more interesting than Morty because she isn't a doormat who lets Rick get away with everything. She respects him but she also doesn't tolerate his bullshit.

Morty is slowly becoming more like that, but he's still usually too spineless to accomplish much.
>>
>>88958834
At this point the alternate realities are so mixed up that it doesn't really matter. For instance, it's pretty clear they picked up the wrong Jerry at the end of the day care episode, but nobody cared.
>>
>>88958859
>Morty is slowly becoming more like that, but he's still usually too spineless to accomplish much.
I hope 'our' morty goes through some kind of arc, something that ties in to the evil morty shenanigans. As it is I don't want to watch morty be a bitch for a whole season. Shit's played out.
>>
>>88958886
>it's pretty clear they picked up the wrong Jerry at the end of the day care episode

Proof?
>>
>>88958886

It's not really clear and left ambigous precisely so that there would be horrible uncertainty mixed with the realization that it doesn't matter
>>
>>88960415
In real life it would definitely matter, assuming the Jerry was from an appreciably different dimension. The show seems to have this weird racist "lol he's a boring white male so who cares" thing going on with Jerry though so they could replace him with literally any other boring white male and nothing would change.
>>
>>88960353
I think that scene was just a joke and nothing more
>>
>>88960484

The "white" is not a factor, he's just a boring person in general. ALthough that's not right, he's entertaining, but cowardly and lazy.

I interpret the scene like this: That Jerry was definitively the one we saw delivered at the start, because he was presumably the one we followed around. Of course, that's not certain, as it is not certain that the Rick and Morty who pick him up are the same Rick and Morty we saw throughout the episode.

But it clearly doesn't matter, because the differences between all these versions haven't surfaced and so are probably really irrelevant. They're for all intents and purposes equal but not the same.
>>
File: SuperiorDad.jpg (27KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SuperiorDad.jpg
27KB, 640x360px
>>88960484
Summer replaces Morty; Sleepy Gary replaces Jerry in turn?
>>
>>88956890
The irony of this post...
>>
>>88956890
Hurt yourself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.