[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cho eating Viv's face turned her gay. Is this better or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 25

File: full WOKE.png (55KB, 597x405px) Image search: [Google]
full WOKE.png
55KB, 597x405px
Cho eating Viv's face turned her gay. Is this better or worse than an icecube being mindraped by a tweenage Ginger?

https://twitter.com/MarkWaid/status/817445233503846400
>>
>>88951907
>partially spoil Marvel's best book in years, months in advance
>use character from it for shallow tokenism
What happened to you, Mark?
>>
On the one hand you have the stupidity of gay robots. On the other hand you had a guy with a whole harem of girlfriends skipping bi and going maximum overgay.

And it's waid's possible worst work ever, vs Bendis just cruising in a sack of shit.
>>
Seriously, the fuck happened to Delphyne?
>>
>>88951907
He's an expert at doing things wrong

Just look at Strange Fruit
>>
>>88951967
>On the one hand you have the stupidity of gay robots.
They're synthetic humans (synthoids) rather than robots; and Vision was literally married to Scarlet Witch with two kids at one point, as well as having a second "family" in Uncanny Avengers (basically spawned a whole new species playing Adam to her Eve), and most recently making yet a third family in his solo book. So "sexytimes synthoid" doesn't really bother me.

However: you either have Viv go Full Vulcan and shut everything down (image related) or, ya know, you have her getting frisky and "exploring her sexuality."

As is we had her flirt with Sam; then make out (briefly) with Cho; then wonder out loud while looking right at Kamala if she might not get more of a reaction if she kissed a girl ... followed by her telling Sam that she turned her reactions off due to trauma.

Also the ridiculous "microaggressions" overreaction to a suggestion they tell ghost stories (which makes even less sense than it did before if she's Queen Zen).

TL;DR there are people who could write this and make it work. Waid is *exactly* not those people.
>>
File: viv goes full Vulcan.jpg (58KB, 611x359px) Image search: [Google]
viv goes full Vulcan.jpg
58KB, 611x359px
>>88952154
>shit, forgot the image
>>
It would make sense, isn't she at least partially based on Vision's brain pattern? He's into chicks.
>>
>>88952041
Hey now, Strange Fruit was a deeply personal story based on Waid's youth as a black man in the reconstruction-era South.
>>
File: mouthy.jpg (151KB, 835x709px) Image search: [Google]
mouthy.jpg
151KB, 835x709px
>>88952250
>Strange Fruit was a deeply personal story
The art was nice, anyway.
>>
>>88952303
>Two of the industry's most respected and prolific creators come together for the first time in a deeply personal passion project.
Their words, not mine.
>>
>>88951977
sent to hell
>>
File: 1481780136312.gif (3MB, 318x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481780136312.gif
3MB, 318x500px
>>88952303
>hand placement
>>
>>88952326
So...the correct thing isn't to make viv gay, but to make waid gay?
>>
>>88951907
>>After kissing the nerdy Asian, the pink dutch wife decided she'd rather bang women

This is nothing like Gay Iceman, this is actually comedy gold!
>>
>>88952326
>Their words, not mine.
You can't really poop on the artist (the book's gorgeous to look at); but the writing's both tone-deaf and ... sorta pointless at the same time.

I mean: it's just Not-Superman showing up and some cartoonishly racist assholes being cartoonishly racist assholes ... and then Not-Superman goes away again. There didn't seem to be any fucking POINT to anything: not the setting, not the characters, not the Not-Superman ... it's all just ... THERE.
>>
File: deputy.jpg (45KB, 282x600px) Image search: [Google]
deputy.jpg
45KB, 282x600px
>>88952332
>hand placement
>>
File: chulked.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
chulked.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>88952349
>After kissing the nerdy Asian
He didn't 'kiss' her, anon. He ATE HER FACE!
>>
>>88951907
>turned her gay
do you not know what experimentation is? 'don't knock it till you tried it' goes both ways. She tried with a dude and nothing clicked.
>>
>>88951907
Well, I guess I prefer this over them turning legacy characters gay like DC does.
>>
You know. I can't wait for the next issue of Champions. It's like a study of human psyche. It's astonishing to me that there could be someone with so little self-critisism. I can't understand how someone could look at the "script" of any single issue of Champions and think:"I did good".
>>
File: cancer.jpg (15KB, 238x321px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
15KB, 238x321px
>>88952407
>mouseketeers will defend even THIS
>>
>>88952407
Nothing clicked BECAUSE SHE TURNED HER EMOTIONS OFF. Otherwise she would be disgusted at being statuatory raped by Chulk.
>>
>>88952578
yeah, I'm a mouseketeer, I'm also a degenerate.
You still don't have a rational, ethical, or moral food to stand on.
>>
>>88952578
>literally anybody
>defending champions
Wanna know how I know you don't read comics?
>>
>>88952602
Don't give that guy's views the grace of legitemacy! Just keep posting as you do, dipshit-kun getting mad will be rewarding enough.
>>
>>88951907
Already talking about doing it just for representation sake.

Yea that's not a bad idea at all.

So will someone tell Viv she's a Lesbian and she can't do anything about it.
>>
>>88952589
>statutory raped
it's different for synthezoids
statuatory implies legalities, and there are straight up no laws regarding sexual conduct with a sythezoid
>>
File: canadian ninja syndicate.jpg (41KB, 432x460px) Image search: [Google]
canadian ninja syndicate.jpg
41KB, 432x460px
>>88952602
>You still don't have a rational, ethical, or moral food to stand on.
>food to stand on.
>food
>>
>>88952767
CANUCK SHINOBI GO HOME
>>
File: unf.jpg (27KB, 521x364px) Image search: [Google]
unf.jpg
27KB, 521x364px
>>88952696
>no laws regarding sexual conduct with a sythezoid
So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that someone could keep one as a personal sexbot without legal repercussions?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>88952791
What do you think Doombots are for?
>>
>>88952791
Yes.
Although depending on where the synthezoid came from it 'may' have rights as a citizen, so you 'might' have to watch out for kidnapping laws if you didn't create it yourself

also that doesn't protect you from some superhero catching wind of what's going on and liberating the synthezoid from you
>>
>>88952804
>What do you think Doombots are for?
Also LMDs:
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Cheesecake_(LMD)_(Earth-616)
>>
She is synthezoid, She doesn't have to be straight.
It's like all 3 children of Mar-vell are not straight. They are aliens.
>>
>>88952407
Have you ever heard of a gay man getting an awkward boner from watching a hot woman, or a lesbian woman from an attractive dude?

Homosexuality itself is a one-way trip. That's why bicuriousity means exclusively closeted homosexuality/bisexuality in "straights".
>>
>>88951907
>double check entire thread
>no one pointed out the obvious
Surely he's referring to LGBT representation in general, and not Viv herself, yeah?
>>
>>88952163
>Vision ends with Viv trying to get past all the bullshit and act more like a girl her age, emotions and all
>now this
I sincerely hope Waid breaks all his fingers
>>
>>88952874
>Have you ever heard of a gay man getting an awkward boner from watching a hot woman, or a lesbian woman from an attractive dude?
yes
lots of gays have a 'person I would go straight for'
>>
>>88952860
>showed an interest in a dude in the Vision book
>repeatedly replays the time they had a nice conversation together to herself
>nah she defs gay man
>>
>>88952888
>LGBT representation in general, and not Viv herself
He's responding to someone who mentioned Viv by name almost certainly in relation to image related (from Champions #2); but, this being Old Man Waid (and Marble being Pander Central), it might just as easily be Tyke suddenly and inexplicably developing a taste for the One Eyed Monster.
>>
>>88952968
>if a girl wants to be friends with a dude it has to be sexual
>>
>>88952989
>awkward teens bumbling through romance is just trying to be friends
>>
>>88952989
>I keep getting friend-zoned
>t-that's perfectly n-normal right?
HAHAHAHA!
>>
>>88952979
>I want to do it tastefully
>eh maybe I'll just have her experiment
I want to believe I still have enough respect for Waid for this not to be the best interpretation.

It's an amusing joke otherwise, though. Mostly the boys squinting at Kamala.

Man, what happened to Cho's Medusa girlfriend? They ever address that in his on going? I like me a robowaifu as much as the next guy, but I suppose I'm a sucker for Cho's original character dynamics.
>>
>>88953030
Cho and Delphyne split up didn't they?
>>
>>88953041
I don't recall it ever happening on the page. I'm not all caught up the Incredible Chulk, though. What's Amadeus been in between the eventual end of Pak's stuff and his current shit?
>>
>>88953082
Delphyne hasn't shown up in Chulk, but I'm fairly sure she and Cho ended it after she became human and the queen of monsters or whatever it was that happened at the end of that arc.
>>
>>88953105
>she became human and the queen of monsters
I thought Mrs Deadpool was the Queen of Monsters?
>>
>>88953105
You mean queen of the Amazons, wasn't that all the way back in the middle of the Incredible Herc run? And they got over it?

I thought I just reread this shit and it's already slipping from my mind.
>>
>>88953200
Eh you might be right, that's just how I remember it and I read it years ago
>>
File: Delphyne.png (413KB, 528x417px) Image search: [Google]
Delphyne.png
413KB, 528x417px
>>88953041
Her last appearance with Cho in Chaos War
>>
>>88952330
Sound like something that Cho's new Hell-powered friend could help with.
>>
>>88952407
I have never, ever had even the slightest inclination to try kissing someone of the same sex.

I'm a girl btw
>>
>>88952989
Yeah, it does.
>>
>>88951907
Saw it coming. There were too many straight people on the team for the kind of book this wants to be.
>>
>>88953715
And who better to slap a gay sticker on than a new character fresh off the presses that very few people read the book they originate from.
>>
>>88952389
what the fuck

Waid must be a pedophile....
>>
>>88952163
>Emotions were not something in which I cared to indulge

Caring is emotional. fucking hack.

Better would be;
>After that I decided that Emotions were not something which I benefited from.
>>
>>88953693
Youve never been the right level of drunk then.
>>
Why the fuck wasn't Iceman in this book instead of Cyclops.

Iceman was in the original Champions and he's gay.

I mean the book would be shit regardless but at least Waid could pretend he cares about LGBT.
>>
Goddamn when did Waid become so whiny he used to write about shit that mattered
>>
>>88953758
Don't ever write. You're not good at it. The fact we let you humor yourself with the notion you could do better, was cruel enough. You're trash in every creative way imaginable, please go back to fanfic.org, write a suicide letter, and then proceed to off yourself for the gaping hole you have punctured into the writing world of talent.
>>
>>88956103
Mark Waid please calm down.
>>
File: VAeA885.jpg (100KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
VAeA885.jpg
100KB, 500x285px
>>88951907
an accurate image of current day mark waid.jpg
>>
>>88955298
Kingdom Come was "get off my lawn, Gen X." Turns out he just needed a couple of more to find one he liked.
>>
>>88951907
Wait.. Vision's daughter? the one that prior we saw had attraction for a male?
>>
>>88956237
Why hasn't anyone shooped Waid's face on this yet?
>>
>>88952407
>do you not know what experimentation is
did you experiment shit to know it taste bad?

>She tried with a dude and nothing clicked
the first dude she walked back home from school with, she is still holding that memory as something important to her. She clearly likes dudes.
>>
>>88953012
You ok dude?
>>
>>88957164
>Wait.. Vision's daughter? the one that prior we saw had attraction for a male?
#WOKE Waid doesn't care about what happened in her book for as long as he gets his LGBT on.
>>
>>88952888
That's what I assumed, but I don't read the book. Nice trips.
>>
>>88957403
>#WOKE
I've been missing out on this meme.

redpill me on it.
>>
>>88957164
Bobby Drake has been in at least a half-dozen relationships with women and that didn't stop Bendis from making him full gay. There's less evidence of Viv being straight.
>>
>>88951907
>Cho eating Viv's face
'Member the days where this would've made for a MS Paint animation on some tween's Youtube?
>>
>>88952907
This.
>>
>>88951907
You people pay to read this shit?
>>
File: viv-vision-microagression.jpg (70KB, 700x547px) Image search: [Google]
viv-vision-microagression.jpg
70KB, 700x547px
>>88951967

I thought synthezoids were pseudo-biological. That yes they are artificial mechanical constructs but the mechanical bits are designed to mimic human organs. Cut open Vision and you should see guts spilling out, they might be more silicon than carbon but still guts. And I assume that Vision and other synthezoids are "fully functional" sexually, that Viz was more than capable of giving the synth-D to Wanda.

Similarly, Viv seems to have been designed with a female synthezoid body and Vision probably gave her a feminine mindset to match. She should "default" to being girly and liking boys. But it does seem synthezoids have some ability to tweak/customize their minds. IMO Viv should feel a natural "biological" eaning towards liking boys but she might make the mental decision to tweak her sexuality.

Think you're getting hung up on "robot". They aren't sexless T-100 titanium skeletons. They're closer to Blade Runner's replicants. I've no problem with sentient and conscious biological creatures that have sexuality being able to explore that sexuality.

The microaggression thing was cringe-inducing lunacy, however.
>>
>>88957604
One of the tweets shown at the end of #1 had #WOKE in it.
Waid didn't actually write it, but it sums up the comic pretty well.
>>
>>88957609
Having since read up on Bobbeh it actually makes a lot of sense.
Those relationships were consistently disastrous, and occasionally suspicious. Bringing the chick you can't even physically touch to meet your (hella right-wing) parents? How convenient.
>>
File: 1432986517064.gif (15KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432986517064.gif
15KB, 300x600px
>>88957670
>pay
>>
File: wtf is this shit.jpg (146KB, 432x856px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is this shit.jpg
146KB, 432x856px
>>88957688
Best panel of the issue.
>>
>>88952303
He's a big nig
>>
>>88951907
>Doing it wrong is immensely damaging.
Waid, whatever you're trying to do with that book politically, you're already doing it wrong. Your issue about religious conservatism vs modernization in the Muslim world already proved that. The most heavy-handed morally simplistic political preaching I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>88957685
>Vision probably gave her a feminine mindset
We actually don't know who's brainwaves he gave her.
>>
With every new book Waid writes he erodes the legacy of shit like his run on Flash v2 or Kingdom Come. Creators should only work at the big 2 for like 15 years max and then fuck off to greener pastures.
>>
So why are people giving this shitty book attention anyway? Wouldn't it be better if we all ignored it so it could go away?
>>
>>88957768
I thought he just combined his and Virgy's and then gendered them to make the kids. I guess that's speculative though, I don't remember if it's actually addressed.
>>
>>88957788
Because /co/ likes to bitch about shit they don't read
>>
>>88956411
I wasn't referring to Kingdom come but yeah I still liked it though
>>
His past tweets arguing with that dude over rich black people is pretty funny.
>>
>>88957693
The same is true for nearly every character in comics.
>>
>>88957788
No fuck you. I want to give it attention because it pisses off the retarded Waid haters.
>>
>>88957685
>Vision probably gave her a feminine mindset to match.
Viv's mid is a mix of the brainwave patterns of Vision and his wife.

his wife's are Wanda's.

Also, I still expecting Waid to reveal Viv was trolling them the whole time.
>>
Didn't Waid want to change Supes to a black guy but still keep the "raised by farmers" origin.
>>
>>88957909
No, he wanted Superman to be raised in a city so he could "meet more non-white folk"
>>
>>88957909
no, he wanted to change the raised by farmers part because people in rural areas voted for trump.
>>
>>88957902
Goddamn Mark, you're just as immature as The Donald
>>
>>88957936
>>88957939
Ah I see, so Waid wants Superman to kill them niggers huh?
>>
>>88957693

Simply put, no, it does not make a "lot of sense".

Relationships for *C-string characters* tend to be disastrous because the character are handed over from writer to writer, hop from cancelled book to cancelled book. Marvel had no idea what to do with Angel, Beast, or Iceman for over a decade, they bounced around memberships in the Avengers, Champions, and Defenders, each different writer wanting to put their own seal on the character.

Hell, they previously tried to retcon Beast to being gay that one time before everyone called them on the BS, then they retconned the retcon into Hank pranking everyone.

If they wanna retcon Bobby into being gay I could not care less. Its lazy writing, its a shortcut for making a bland character interesting from a weak writer, but that the lazy shortcut is gayness isn't a problem. But you apologists attempting to shoehorn his gayness into always being there are beyond gullible and/or clueless.

When a few years down the line there is a story of Teen Jean being a little power-crazy and she *made* Bobby gay, you simpletons will toe the line then too wont you?

>>88957768

I agree, note the "probably" modifier. He do know he gave her a female synthezoid body, the assumption he gave her a matching feminine-leaning mindset isn't an assumption way out on the ledge. And I'd guess that the body itself probably pushes the mentality in that direction.
>>
Thought she had a crush on a boy in Vision.
>>
She's not even a real girl, how can she be gay? Is my Iphone homosexual also?
>>
>>88951907
His twitter is misery, how does anyone follow it?
>>
File: 3659918-2132552740-North.jpg (23KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
3659918-2132552740-North.jpg
23KB, 400x292px
>>88957865
Nearly every character in comics is more successful with relationships than Bobby ever was.
And didn't go full spaghetti over someone suddenly TGing.
And never had Lobdell write them.
>>
>>88957986
Sounds about right. Mark Waid is a huge racist.
>>
>>88951907
You'll note that he doesn't exactly confirm she's the lgbt one, could be understood as "I'm working on [the representation]".
>>
>>88958044
She did, but none of that matters now.
>>
>>88957999
>then they retconned the retcon into Hank pranking everyone.
Iread that fucking arc anon. It was never a retcon in the first place. He mutated further, got dumped and went publicly gay to spite his ex. Read the comics you shitpost about.
Uncanny X-Men #319's a good start.
>>
>>88958044
That is exactly what happened.

Also, King managed to give both kids convincing age appropriate dialogue, more shit Waid cant do.
>>
>>88951967
Are straight robots better?
>>
>>88958114
Being unlucky and out-of-context panels don't make a character gay. No writer in the past has ever come out and said "Yeah, I wrote him as someone in the closet" except a bandwagoning Marjorie Liu. Lobdell even made fun of Bendis when someone asked him if he would make Jason gay.
>>
>>88951907
>will there be any lgbt representation
Onew day I wish to be in a position where someone asks me this. On that day I will laugh in their face and tell them no.
>>
>>88952874
Been there, done that, wasn't even awkward. If my dick tells me it wants to tap that ass, then its defining my sexual preference, it's that simple.
>>
I think the Iceman thing was partially motivated by gay fans being specifically attracted to Bobby because his powered up form is basically a buff naked boyman.

Also, a transparent attempt by Bendis to secure his progressive legacy in comics history.
>>
>>88958281
than be prepared for immediate negative fame and when it does happen make sure you laugh as hard as you can at their stupid faces and tell them to fuck off
>>
>>88958281
You never will be desu.
>>
>>88952163
>>88952907
Emotionless robot waifus are easier to write and more popular with certain audiences. Rei Ayanami fans would approve.
>>
>>88957685
She can take a thorough database on micro-aggressions, and redeem them for a macro-aggression later.
>>
>>88958152
That really isn't the point. At least for me. The fact is, some special snowflake on twitter wanted Waid to put in some gay characters and Waid was like "OK!".

Maybe if these people asked Waid to write a good story instead, he might actually do it.
>>
>>88958455
By the time I get to be in that position, hopefully the SJW meme will have already ended.
>>
>>88958632
>By the time I get to be in that position
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>88958699
I sense a lot of salt in this post.
>>
>>88958249
>Being unlucky and out-of-context panels
At least one dumped him for being outright dismissive, and the panel makes sense in context.
Speaking of:
>Lobdell even made fun of Bendis when someone asked him if he would make Jason gay.
Context, please.
>>
>>88958750
No, just realism. Chances are, you're a lazy, worthless NEET who'll never amount to anything in life. You can keep telling yourself "I'll be the next big comic book writer!!" all you want, goodness knows you need it so you can get a good night's sleep, but that doesn't change the facts.
>>
>>88958281
>>88958632
Im curious anon, do you pencil or write? plus do you have any ongoings? Ill check my LCS if they have your stuff
>>
>>88958804
https://twitter.com/scottylobdell/status/760010010894082048
The asker deleted the question out of shame, but it's clear from the responses.
>>
>>88958827
pfffft
you can't be serious
>>
File: 1470151784334.png (64KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
1470151784334.png
64KB, 500x441px
>>88958844
Yup, about as bad as you'd think.
>>
>>88958844
>>88959042
Thanks.
I feel the race part may play into the jab too. And Benis' sheer hamhandedness.
>>
>>
>>88953661
>new hell powered friend
>implying Robbie isnt going to knock all three of them the fuck out and tell them to stay out of Hillrock
>>
>>88958450
He's already drooling at the thought of having his screaming anti-gay tantrums actually have an illusion of worth. There's not much chance of him actually growing some self-awareness between then and now. Of course, if he doesn't then there's not much chance of him getting into that position to begin with.
>>
>>88959222
>tumblr
You need to go back
>>
So to the small amount that actually reads and buy comics on /co/ do you guys ever see the target demographic for LGBT books in your LCS? I havent seen but Im asian and we hate faggots here
>>
>>88952979
didn't she read bible and pray after her died
>>
>>88959463
>Im asian and we hate faggots here
THAT'S A LIE
THAT'S A LIE
THAT'S A LIE
_________I
_______LIE
>>
>>88959368
I mean, do you have anything of real substance to say?
>>
>>88959648
he's right, you need to go back
>>
>>88956139
the FUCK you just call me, faggot?

3's say otherwise
>>
>>88959664
So you don't?
>>
>>88959463
Almost certainly, but how would you recognize them?

>inb4 i can't not be offended because they're always whoring my attention
I've never had that problem myself, probably because of the obvious reasons.
>>
>>88959526
Yup, confirm
>>
>>88960189
>, but how would you recognize them?
You'd know but in seriousness people like that are kind of vocal, went to a comic con kind of dont want to do it again
>>
>>88951967
>Not liking gay robots
>>
>>88958483
Rei does have emotions.
>>
Sometime I feel like I'm the only lesbian who reads comics that's honestly upset and a little offended by when Marvel pulls this shit JUST FOR MEDIA BONUS POINTS AND FORCED DIVERSITY.
>>
>>88958809
Touched a nerve, Mark?
>>
>>88964709
I would also like to add the people asking and begging for this changes don't even buy the comics. They just like being a part of "a change".
>>
>>88958249
Lobdell wrote Iceman as the star of Operation Zero Intollerance
he knew
>>
>>88951934
>>partially spoil Marvel's best book in years, months in advance
?
>>
File: tmp_21024-f19-1875676481.jpg (22KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21024-f19-1875676481.jpg
22KB, 277x296px
>>88953012
Wow, that is some hard projection, anon.
>>
>>88965341

People didn't understand shared universe and bitched Champions ruined Vision bc we knew Viv was on the team
>>
>>88964836
At least Waid actually writes comics, what have you done with your life?
>>
File: Okama_Infobox.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Okama_Infobox.png
1MB, 1280x720px
One Piece has the best LGBT representation.

Best selling singular comic in history.
>>
>>88966651
>waid writes comics

..but does he really? he seems to be a full time tweeter at this point
>>
>>88958809
Jesus, the projection is all over this damn thread.
>>
>>88952989
Sex and romance are not mutually inclusive. But sexual attraction and sexual tension are, and there is no conscious control over that.
>>
>>88959368
>>88959664
These
>>88960126
You have to go back.
>>
>>88951907
She's taking it in a more experimental method.

She only has a frame of reference for kissing a guy. She's probably wanted to work on that all day, as you can tell from how thirsty she was around Sam. Given the only woman around is Kamala, who isn't into women who aren't Carol Danvers, it's likely she'll keep trying to get with A woman to see if she prefers that better. After that, it's just a matter of seeing if it's a problem with those men/women in particular.

"Do I not like guys, or is Cho just a bad kisser?"
>>
File: 1483791152126.png (1MB, 881x757px) Image search: [Google]
1483791152126.png
1MB, 881x757px
>>88952979
>>
>>88966651
Apparently, I've managed to trigger Mark Waid.
>>
File: Mrs Slott's baby boy.jpg (98KB, 618x304px) Image search: [Google]
Mrs Slott's baby boy.jpg
98KB, 618x304px
>>88958809
>lazy, worthless NEET who'll never amount to anything in life
So the next big comic book writer?
>>
>>88957693
Cloud was a weird fucking character to begin with. It seemed like she was a woman who wanted to fuck Moondragon, so turned into a man so it wouldn't be gay. Then we got her fucking backstory.
>>
>>88969122
But isn't Moondragon gay?
>>
>>88969195
Bisexual, but either way, that was 20 years before that. Either way, Cloud made that decision herself, Moondragon didn't even know until Cloud walked into her room naked saying "I'm a man now, you can love me!"

I can see why you'd think she's a.lesbian, since she's only actually been in relationships with women (Rick's wife Marlo and Phyla-Vell), but she's shown to want men before (Thor, Quasar, retconned to wanting Mar-Vell), they just didn't go through because she keeps going for superheroes, while being amoral as fuck.
>>
>>88966870
Wow

That is disgusting
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.