[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TITMOUSE'S NEW 2D ANIMATED MOVIE, NERDLAND IS OUT TODAY!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1031511-nerdlandposter.jpg (586KB, 1280x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1031511-nerdlandposter.jpg
586KB, 1280x1896px
TITMOUSE'S NEW 2D ANIMATED MOVIE, NERDLAND IS OUT TODAY!

what did /co/ think of it?

i thought it was incredible, and is definitely going to change the tide of the "adult animation industry" if not the animation industry in general. dat amazing art style.
>>
none of y'all watched it, huh?
it's strange how you guys are saying everything is "calarts face SJW shit" and then pretend things like this don't happen? i just think it's kinda funny.
>>
>>88949145
I'm about to watch it and I can't tell if its it really bad you're just a faggot shill/retard or its actually good but no one watched it yet.
>>
>>88950485
nah i'm just really excited about animation.
>>
>>88950411
just because you dislike one art style doesn't mean every other artstyle is automatically uup your alley
>>
It was alright. Couple of twist and turns I didn't expect. Thought they were really going to do the thing with the grandma but was proven wrong. Some greatly animated scenes but not the best Titmouse I seen. It's weird seeing Kate Micucci being a bit of a asre since in my mind she is that nerdy but not weird chick in most of her roles I seen her from. Shame that ending didn't show the sign but I guess it was Hollyweed all along.
>>
>>88949145
Pickle and peanut 2.0

I liked it
>>
This is northern on Netflix or playing anywhere near me so I don't see.how I can watch this
>>
>>88950804
iTunes. Amazon.

or, kisscartoon if you're really poor but i recommend splurging to support it.
>>
>>88950759
Forgot to bring up something. I would love it if the ending scene in the credits had the toy being a bootleg/knockoff.
>>
>>88949145
It was alright. Nothing that really makes me hate it except that dude's asshole was showed. Got a little of Pulp Fiction vibe from it. Art style is weird and obscure but it works for this kind of cartoon. It didn't got a lot of social commentary as I first expected.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.