[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to read all the Sandman comics as my introduction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I'm going to read all the Sandman comics as my introduction to the comic world. '

What order should I start in? And after I finish the series, what should I pick up next?
>>
>>88938359
Err, the order the trades are numbered with? You know, vol 1, vol 2, vol 3, etc.

Read Lucifer and Enigma next.
>>
>>88938384
Have you seen the Lucifer show? Should I give that a watch?
>>
>>88938463
don't
>>
>>88938463
It has practically nothing to do with the comic book.
>>
File: hey pal.jpg (23KB, 432x403px) Image search: [Google]
hey pal.jpg
23KB, 432x403px
>>88938359
>What order should I start in?
>>
>>88938463
>I want to read comics
>OO BUT TV I SHOUKD WATCH THAT STUPID FUNNYBOOKS, TV IS BETTER
You're not gonna make it
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 180x281px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 180x281px
OP probably didn't know it, but his question is actually legit?
Should one start with issue #1, or with Overture? How is it anyway, haven't looked into it yet.
>>
>>88939348
Don't touch overture. It's technically a prequel, but contains very spoilery stuff about the main series. Read it after
>>
The Sandman from issue 1.
Then the Death minis.
Then Overture.
>>
>>88939981
Endless Nights too
>>
>>88938359
Sandman
Sandman Overture
Death The High Cost of Living
Death The Time of Your Life
Lucifer The Morningstar Option
Lucifer Nirvana
Lucifer

DON'T touch Lucifer vol.2 though
>>
>>88940712
Definitely be sure to read The Morningstar Option before the main series, it sets everything up for it and is included in the reprinted trades
>>
>nobody suggesting The Dreaming

Come on, I know it's not the instant classic that Sandman and Lucifer were, but if you like the non-Endless characters, it's a good series!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.