[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Marvel page of the year. Hell, Best Marvel page of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (3MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 1988x3056px
Best Marvel page of the year.

Hell, Best Marvel page of the century.

Why aren't you reading Nova, /co/???
>>
>>88936017
Right cyclops recognised by Nova. Hail M.
>>
>>88936017
Why are you mouseketeers always shilling so hard? No seriously, there's already a thread begging for people to buy this shit. And there's been many before it. Take a chill pill, bro.
>>
File: The Second Dance.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Second Dance.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>88936017
Naw, I don't think this merits a title of "best page", maybe from Nova comics, but not from the company as a whole, and I'm not reading Nova because I've honestly never been a fan of the character (Rich or Sam). Picking a "Best" always comes down to personal preference and will always be disagreed with in some for or fashion. I'm glad that they finally gave Nova fans something to smile about though.
>>88936086
Why are you triggered so hard Warner Baby? Just hide this thread and move on to the next Shota Sons thread. End the company wars bro, we used to be better than that.
>>
>>88936017
>Best Marvel page of the year.
>>
>>88936017
>Your fans are... intense.
K E K
>Is EVERY superhero 12 now?
Dick you owe your existence to the teen gimmick don't talk shit.
>>
>>88937152
Maybe he's just old
>>
>>88936086
If you're a fan of Nova, I promise you have a very bad opinion of Marvel.
>>
>>88936017
Haha meta commentary! I get that! Great jokes, tip top lafferinos!
>>
>>88938517
I was honestly surprised they left making fun of Rich's fans at one sentence.
Brevoort really hates us. I was expecting a full page on it.
>>
There's only 2 issues. TWO.
At least wait until 5 or 10 issues before you start worshiping it. Dick might not even last.
>>
>>88938856
I feel like Sam is in more hot water than Rich if this fails.
If this gets canned at issue 12, they'll probably try giving Rich his own book before shelfing him again. Sam will get one or two more team books before getting killed off in an event.
>>
>>88938653
>making fun of Rich's fans
Literally nothing there is untrue, though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.