[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this movie have a fucking confirmed director yet? Also,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 49

File: flash-movie-ezra-miller.jpg (41KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
flash-movie-ezra-miller.jpg
41KB, 640x350px
Does this movie have a fucking confirmed director yet?

Also, I just found out that The Batman doesn't have Affleck confirmed as it's director yet. Now I knew already that he wasn't confirmed to direct despite everyone else thinking so, that's not the problem.

The problem is that he has not confirmed he was directing for like six or so months now. Like everybody in the world has thought Affleck was 100% a shoo-in for it, myself included, but I'm finding out that he still thinks the script isn't good enough. So they have a confirmed date for a movie with no complete script or confirmed director? What the hell?
>>
File: DCEU FLASH.jpg (153KB, 754x1060px) Image search: [Google]
DCEU FLASH.jpg
153KB, 754x1060px
>>88934052
No, both Flash and Aquaman have been pushed back. Flash doesnt start production until March IIRC. Im getting the vibe that Justice League will either make or break this entire thing
>>
Affleck is allegedly just playing it up as some weird PR move.
>>
>>88934052
>The problem is that he has not confirmed he was directing for like six or so months now. Like everybody in the world has thought Affleck was 100% a shoo-in for it, myself included, but I'm finding out that he still thinks the script isn't good enough. So they have a confirmed date for a movie with no complete script or confirmed director? What the hell?
He's directing it. He's just been trying to promote the Accountant and now Live by Night and just being assaulted by every reporter for Batman information. There's really only so many ways he can hint "I can't say anything about it right now." while trying to drum up interest on movies of his that's done and being released.
>>
>>88934154
>He's directing it
He's explicitly said he's not sure.

I'm not saying "he's not going to do it ever", I'm just also saying "he's not said he's going to do it ever" either
>>
>>88934092
>No, both Flash and Aquaman have been pushed back
For Gotham City Sirens and the forementioned Batman on that note
>>
>>88934208
Which is classic fucking WB. They panic, and they decide to push Batman content in fucking everything because theyre afraid other characters wont be enough. Just look at the Justice League Dark animated movie
>>
>>88934187
And yet multiple actors, from Joe Manganiello to Jeremy Irons, are already scheduled and have said that it begins filming early 2017. He has to do this. Why the hell would he entertain Batman questions when he's trying to promote two of his movies? He's getting hammered hard for any scrap of information about the Batman movie while trying to make his current two releases work. The minute he acknowledges thing and gives details, it shifts the topic of the entire interview to the new Batman movie instead of the Accountant and now Live By Night. And every subsequent interview will instead be about prying more information about Batman than anything.
>>
>>88934092
>Is a forensic
>Leaves his fingerprints everywhere
Who approved this?
>>
File: Batfleck3.jpg (70KB, 852x479px) Image search: [Google]
Batfleck3.jpg
70KB, 852x479px
>>88934052
The Batfleck movie is obligated to happen, Ben put on the cowl in exchange for his Big Vanity Movie being made by WB.

The rest of the DCEU will hinge on the reception of JL. Wonder Woman's almost certain low performance is irrelevant, honestly.
>>
>>88934742
"Live By Night" was already in development before Affleck was cast as the Batman. In fact, Affleck had to delay it to accomodate filming for "Batman VS. Superman".
>>
>>88934797
Things happen in rooms in Hollywood before they tell you about them, Anon.
Argo didn't make THAT much money for them, and Affleck clearly has little enthusiasm for joining the Batman club.
>>
>>88934873
It had a release date, senpai.
>>
>>88935048
I'm referring to when Affleck was actually approached to be in the DCEU.
His recent standoffishness almost seems to suggest that if Live By Night is a huge success, he'll be willing to put on the stupid costume and garble the modulated goyer dialogue, but he won't be the one putting his rep on the line as Director. On the other hand, if LBN flops, they may own his ass.
>>
>>88934742
Wonder Woman looks dead on arrival and WB is preparing for the hit
>Sandwiched between several other franchises upon release
>Only hope is a strong second week
>Trailers look bland as fuck
>About 50 articles saying what WW is supposed to "be"
>Has to be tied to BvS
>A period piece about WW1 which isnt exactly the easiest thing to do
>Villains are literally who even for Wonder Woman
>>
>>88934873
>Things happen in rooms in Hollywood before they tell you about them, Anon.
But if course, you happen to know about it, oh all-knowing anon.
>>
>>88934742

But 4 other movies will already be in production by the time that Justice League hits theaters.

Even if WB wanted to pull the plug on this megafranchise, is too late. Admitting that the DCCU was a failure means, at any given moment (because they refuse to SLOW THE FUCK DOWN) leaving multiple movies worth of budget on the table as lost collateral. The financial hit would be huge, and might very well destroy the studio because of how much they have been betting on this.

No one in power over there is going to point that gun at their own head. They are going to keep making these movies until it kills them. Because stopping will kill them anyway.
>>
>>88935223
Only positive buzz about Gadot really killing it as Diana/WW would help at this point, and all we get is Pine grinning while Etta quips.

Yeah, this movie is fucked with a rake. If gurls have forgiven Johnny Depp to any degree, Pirates will likely hold onto #1 right into WW's weekend. I think we are looking at sub-Incredible Hulk here.

I can totally see the DCEU wrapping up with Justice League. Almost no one is looking forward to Man of Steel 2, and the fanbase for Aquaman, not-tv-Flash and (lel) Cyborg is so miniscule as to be a joke.

It would just be easier on WB to go back to making Batman movies.
>>
I have a feeling that they'll keep delaying Flash, Cyborg won't get made and Aquaman will probably do much less than expected. Same with WW since it has so much competition when it's released and war movies don't do all that great internationally.

My biggest fear will come true then, WB will shift to constant Batman and Harley Quinn movies because SS did well at the box office. It's already starting with the announcement of GCS and WB talking about a Deadshot solo movie.
>>
File: Batcard.jpg (38KB, 584x324px) Image search: [Google]
Batcard.jpg
38KB, 584x324px
>>88935250
They've invested nothing in Flash, Cyborg, Man of Shit or Aquaman at this point.
And anything that isn't Batman is getting punted back already. They know Batman is certain to make them a profit.

If they can't turn Diana into a moneymaker they are going to have zero faith in franchises they think less of.
>>
>>88935326
Which honestly this entire thing is disappointing; Wonder Woman should have a good movie and Marvel is probably going to get praised for their Captain Marvel movie being the "female superhero of a generation" or whatever. And at this point, I dont even want the Flash or Aquaman movie anymore. Arthur looks too tryhard because WB is terrified of the lolaquamansucks meme and I fear what they might do to Black Manta. As for Flash its probably going to be watered down shit like the CW show.
>>
File: Waterworld.png (794KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Waterworld.png
794KB, 970x545px
>>88935334
If Wonder Woman falters, they will look at Aquaman and say, "Why are we considering Waterworld 2 again"?
And Waterworld had star power, Aquaman has "le grunting caveman".
>>
>>88935397
Aquaman looks like a reboot of Conan the Destroyer with excessive underwater footage.

They've walked so far away from what Aquaman actually is about that it's hilarious.
>>
>>88934873
>and Affleck clearly has little enthusiasm for joining the Batman club.
Doesn't he literally have his own Batcave?

Isn't everything about why he has refused the script so far is because he keeps saying he's not going to do it "until it comes together"? He's like a Batfag fanboy who actually became successful in life
>>
>>88935123
>On the other hand, if LBN flops, they may own his ass.

>Live by Night received mixed reviews from critics. On review aggregation website Rotten Tomatoes, the film has an approval rating of 35% based on 40 reviews, and an average rating of 5.6/10. The site's critical consensus reads, "Live by Night boasts visual style and an impressive cast, but they're lost in a would-be crime saga that finds producer, director, and star Ben Affleck revisiting familiar themes to diminishing effect." On Metacritic, which assigns a normalized rating, the film has a score of 50 out of 100, based on 19 critics, indicating "mixed or average reviews".

Mike Ryan of Uproxx gave the film a mixed review and noted that it felt rushed to completion, saying, "I am a fan of the movies Ben Affleck has directed. That's why Live by Night is such a disappointment. I was actively looking forward to it. And I would have given it any benefit of the doubt, but this movie just isn't there. It feels like a rushed project that Affleck had to get out of the way before he plays Batman again." Owen Gleiberman of Variety also gave the film a mixed review, writing: "It's like seeing the ghost of a terrific movie: All the pieces are in place, yet as you're watching it (or thinking back on it afterwards), there doesn't seem to be quite enough there."David Rooney of The Hollywood Reporter wrote, "Live by Night is solid enough entertainment, but it lacks the nasty edge or narrative muscularity to make it memorable." Eric Kohn of Indiewire.com gave the film a C, writing: "Ultimately, Live by Night doesn't suggest Affleck's lost his groove so much as that his groove has its limits. Saddled with derivative material, he can't seem to find a fresh approach."

Wew
>>
>>88935565
>Falling for obvious PR
>>
>>88935397
Jesus. Captain YAAAS is gonna be "the one" that sparks the "FEMALE LED GEEK/SUPERHERO MOVIES ARE A THING NOW YOU GUYS!" movement for real, isn't it? WW will flounder at best, flop at worst. Ghostbusters: Hastily Insert A Subtitle On DVD and Netflix was a dumpster fire in virtually every aspect. Marvel didn't trust Black Widow with a movie, Wasp gets to be in the sequel, the female X-Men characters all get shit on (even fucking Phoenix), Sue Storm's three cinema outings have had her be the token girl there because reasons, Catwoman was Catwoman, Elektra was fucking dumb....

So that's it. The one that finally "succeeds". The one that "breaks the glass ceiling".

And it's a character that's been completely fucked over in the comics to turn her into something that's practically a parody of comics as a whole. A character the comic book nerds loathe.

...At least the threads here on /co/ should be funny in a few years time though.
>>
>>88935250
>The financial hit would be huge, and might very well destroy the studio because of how much they have been betting on this.
Ehhhh, you might have had a point until this came out.

Not only did this outperform MoS and SS, it was well received and justified the creation of a new universe of HP movies. I honestly think it did what BvS was supposed to do and nobody expected anything from this at all
>>
>>88935645
Are you saying to me that Leto didn't actually lose his sanity for Suicide Squad?!?!
>>
>>88935456
>Aquaman looks like a reboot of Conan the Destroyer with excessive underwater footage.
Speaking of underwater footage, didn't the director or someone at WB say that they're still struggling with how to film the underwater stuff? I recall reading somewhere that it's pretty hard to do it and it's also very expensive.

I hope that doesn't mean we'll barely see anything in Atlantis and 90% of the movie will take place on land.
>>
>>88935334
>Cyborg won't get made

>My biggest fear will come true then, WB will shift to constant Batman and Harley Quinn movies because SS did well at the box office
I saw this coming a while ago when Batfleck seemed like the only consistently well praised part of the movie. Heck, the fact that BvS even exists at all before MoS2 was enough of a warning sign
>>
>>88935670
>and nobody expected anything from this at all

Yeah. No one expected anything at all from the Harry Potter franchise being restarted.
>>
>>88935666
You make it sound like the movie will be anything like the modern comics at all.

>>88935698
A franchise with a bunch of literally who OC characters that isn't anywhere near the time of the popular, recognizable characters and, unlike The Hobbit, is based on material that wasn't a well-established book on its own. Yes, I don't think people were expecting a lot from that.
>>
>>88935666
Well Satan, at least Wasp gets time to shine before Carol.
>>
File: Hunger Games.jpg (299KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
Hunger Games.jpg
299KB, 725x483px
>>88935666
>The one that finally "succeeds". The one that "breaks the glass ceiling".

Gurl Hawkeye did this years ago while you were skipping meds, Anon.
>>
>>88935698
The hype was really low before the movie was released though and it barely had any marketing for a HP movie.

BvS and SS had a ton of marketing beforehand and the hype was through the roof for both. It's clear that WB put much more money and effort in the DCEU and Fantastic Beasts was an afterthought.
>>
>>88935744
I think he's talking about the "glass ceiling" of female comic book leads
>>
>>88935670
>>88935698

They were looking at like four sequels before the movie came out. Seems they expected something.
>>
File: victorfranko.jpg (13KB, 170x216px) Image search: [Google]
victorfranko.jpg
13KB, 170x216px
>>88935750
>BvS and SS had a ton of marketing beforehand

Yes, because it needed it. Man of Steel was garbage panned by critics and audiences.

There is a tremendous amount of goodwill towards Rowling's body of work worldwide.

The Snyderverse, not so much.
>>
>>88935783
Anon, these days Hollywood practice is to look at three or four sequels before anything. Remember the Fant4stic sequels that were supposed to happen? Or the planned future ASM franchise? Or the Ghostbusters "franchise" Ghost Corps, the list goes on.

Even DC announced moves even beyond JL2 and some of them got cancelled between then and now
>>
>>88935223
>Wonder Woman looks dead on arrival and WB is preparing for the hit
>>Sandwiched between several other franchises upon release
So?
>>Only hope is a strong second week
It will be good overall
>>Trailers look bland as fuck
Only /co/mblr really said anything bad about her trailer, even my father who denyied to go on Rogur One with me was so interested that HE told me "will will go on this when it comes out"
>>About 50 articles saying what WW is supposed to "be"
nobody gives a fuck
>>Has to be tied to BvS
Nothing wrong to be tied to masterpiece already recieved cult-status.
>>A period piece about WW1 which isnt exactly the easiest thing to do
it's easiest thing to do, since everybody get tired from WWII
>>Villains are literally who even for Wonder Woman
Not a problem.
>>
>>88935837
I don't remember anything you mentioned beyond Sony's (obvious) plans to keep making Spider-Man movies.
Not all of us take Guatemalan movie-rumor sites as some sort of Bible.
>>
How do I convince my friends to stop looking forward to the Flash movie?

I've already told them Snyder is helping with the story and all the next DC movies will be bad, because of reason like that former WB employee who worked on the WE set, and Batman movie getting cancelled, but they still say they want to watch the Flash movie.
>>
>>88935809
>There is a tremendous amount of goodwill towards Rowling's body of work worldwide.
I really don't think companies take goodwill as a sign that they don't need to market anymore though.

Look at Disney, they still market the shit out of Star Wars and Marvel even though both franchises has a fuckload of audience goodwill and are all but guaranteed to make money. Harry Potter was extremely popular and you'd still see marketing for Deathly Hallows everywhere before release. It was honestly weird how little WB advertised Fantastic Beasts, contrary to what some might think these big companies actually market their biggest franchises the most. They usually don't market the movies that they think will flop because it's just a waste of money.
>>
>>88935885
I dont get this half assed bait anymore. No really, how is it funny?
>>
>>88935809
>el was garbage panned by critics and audiences.
It has A- on cinemascore, revived interest in Superman's movies in general and Superman in particular. Only autists and plebs panned MoS.
>>
File: 1394753693659.png (98KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1394753693659.png
98KB, 625x626px
>>88935885
>Nothing wrong to be tied to masterpiece already recieved cult-status.
>>
>>88935885
>Sandwiched between several other franchises upon release
>So?
Man of Steel had a far greater marketing campaign than WW, and it's box office collapsed after the first weekend.
And when Man of Steel released, there was nothing else in theaters. Fast and Furious 6 had been out a month. It was basically up against Edgar Wright's least popular effort.

Wonder Woman is hedged in by franchises far more popular than anything MoS was up against.
>>
File: и.jpg (176KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
и.jpg
176KB, 640x791px
>>88935944
http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/batman-v-superman-dawn-justice-cult-classic/
>>
>>88935890
>I don't remember anything you mentioned
You seriously don't remember them confirming F4stic 2 and the crossover they were supposed to do with X-Men? Or the image that had the X-Men and F4stic cast on it but then after it came out, the picture was digitally altered to have the X-Men and Deadpool cast instead?

As for Ghostbusters
http://deadline.com/2015/03/ghostbusters-channing-tatum-joe-and-anthony-russo-drew-pearce-ivan-reitman-dan-aykroyd-1201388917/
>>
>>88934092
Suicide Squad performing well gives the DCEU some legs. If JL fails they can still bank on SS2, Gotham City Sirens, maybe some other Batman related shit.

Giving JL members solo films might become bottom priority. (I know I'm just speculating but Jesus, how backwards would that be?)
>>
>>88935960
Nice bait.
>>
>>88936007
Those are actual facts, how is that bait?
>>
>>88936007
But hes fucking right you shitsturring idiot
>>
>>88935999
>Suicide Squad performing well gives Gotham City Sirens some legs.
Fix'd for accuracy.
>>
>>88936018
>>88936026
No, it's really nice bait.
>>
>>88935999
>Suicide Squad performing well gives the DCEU some legs
No it gives Batman more legs.

You are right though. The DCEU isn't going to become the Batman Cinematic Universe, it's the Gotham Cinematic Universe (ft. DC)
>>
File: Wonder Woman Gadot.jpg (54KB, 725x461px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman Gadot.jpg
54KB, 725x461px
>>88936063
Man of Steel was driven to #3 by a Brad Pitt movie no one liked and a Despicable Me spinoff.
After it's second weekend it was playing to a bunch of empty chairs.

Wonder Woman is in the toughest 2017 slot that isn't being directly behind GotG2 or Spider-Man (and that's arguable, the Pirates franchise has had entries far more popular than the last few Spider-Man movies or GotG).

That June slot would have provided a challenge to a solo Batman movie.
Gadot fighting WW1 is pretty well fucked.
>>
File: 1462575538432.jpg (859KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1462575538432.jpg
859KB, 2000x2000px
>>88936089
Truly, we have finally become WB's Detective Comics Comics Cinematic Universe.

It was bound to happen sooner or later.
>>
File: Affleckbruce.png (844KB, 2880x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Affleckbruce.png
844KB, 2880x1200px
>>88936089
>No it gives Batman more legs.
Are you mad?
Batman is the thing keeping the entire DCEU even a remote possibility. He keeps the lights on at DC Headquarters and is the only reason WB even looks at DC properties anymore.

Batman's rogues were 90% of the advertising for SS.
>>
>>88936178
>Are you mad?
No. I'm pretty sure we're agreeing with each other.

I'm saying that Suicide Squad didn't really increase the DCEU brand as much as it further pushed the "We really need more Gotham/Batman" mindset
>>
>>88936212
Man of Steel's failures did far more to accelerate Batman's introduction than SS's success.

There were always going to be more Batman movies. There are always going to be more Batman movies.
>>
File: 1432494026039.jpg (329KB, 500x2035px) Image search: [Google]
1432494026039.jpg
329KB, 500x2035px
>>88936212
>the DCEU brand
You'd have to be pretty idealistic to believe that the DCEU was ever going to be more than an effort to broaden Batman's mythos.

And a lot of the guys in pic related just aren't going to make the Bat-cut.
Superman was a dead issue as a franchise focus the moment the decision was made to run directly against the only interpretation of Superman that people have ever really liked.
>>
>>88934052
The movie won't get made because Wonder Women and Justice League will bomb.

All future DC movies get cancelled.

Screncap this.
>>
>>88936303
>You'd have to be pretty idealistic to believe that the DCEU was ever going to be more than an effort to broaden Batman's mythos.
Well I was kind of expecting something akin to the DCAU on screen maybe get some B-Listers in there like the MCU did.

Actually thinking WB wanted something more than Batman. What a concept
>>
>>88936355
Hopefully having Jimmy Olsen offhandedly shot in the head disabused you of any silly notions like that.
>>
>>88936303
>You'd have to be pretty idealistic to believe that the DCEU was ever going to be more than an effort to broaden Batman's mythos.
Well since Marvel managed to make C-listers and D-listers popular with the public, I don't think it's that idealistic for fans to think WB would do something like that too.

Even better since WB still has characters that are more in the B-list category and isn't forced by constraints to use Guardians of the Galaxy-tier of unknowns in the movies. After decades of only Batman and Superman movies, some fans were probably hoping that at long last we'll get something other than Batman and Batman spinoffs.
>>
File: JimmyOlsenRIP.png (334KB, 672x532px) Image search: [Google]
JimmyOlsenRIP.png
334KB, 672x532px
>>88936456
Reminder that your cinematic universe is in the hands of someone who dislikes comics.
>>
File: 2728924.png (456KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
2728924.png
456KB, 500x750px
>We're in the timeline where Harley Quinn has two star roles (possibly three) confirmed before Flash comes out and Shazam/Green Lantern don't even exist

No this is not the good timeline
>>
>>88936456
>some fans were probably hoping that at long last we'll get something other than Batman and Batman spinoffs.
You got Captain Boomerang. Sorta. There you go.
>>
File: 1482721287916.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1482721287916.gif
2MB, 320x240px
I genuinely hope the DCEU fails.

WB has 0 (zero) respect for DC's source material, its fans, or the capeshit genre as a whole. They are threatening to single-handedly destroy the mainstream capeshit theatre Sony, Fox and the MCU spent nearly half a fucking decade molding from nothing. WB really has the audacity, the fucking balls, to blatantly steal the MCU's successful gimmick without none of the time consuming world building or character development. The worst part is, instead of properly copying the MCU, they take only the concept and rework the execution like a high school student switching around the wording in a essay he stole from some kid he jumped in the locker room.

The result is a Superman series without a Superman, riddled with plot holes, choppy dialogue, horrid pacing and hamfisted themes. Suicide Squad was an Avengers movie without any the investment in the characters the Phase 1 MCU had, what we've seen of Erza Flash makes Flash fans everywhere wish they just threw that budget at the CW show. Aquaman is a unironic metaphor for the entirety of the DCEU when compared to its comics counterpart, and the Wonder Woman movie genuinely looks like it'll be a 2 hours long snorefest in a year where two cosmic movies and Hugh Jackman's finale will drop.

WB and their puppet Snyder don't deserve to get away with this level of arrogance and dickholding. They are the needle held dangerously close to this bubble that is this cape movie boon.
>>
>>88936526
In a spinoff and part of a team, but yeah sure

(I think he meant getting their own movie)
>>
File: 1393794484117.gif (173KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1393794484117.gif
173KB, 225x224px
>>88936456
>Well since Marvel managed to make C-listers and D-listers popular with the public, I don't think it's that idealistic for fans to think WB would do something like that too.
The DC fans here on /co/ were actively rooting against the DCEU taking on the style that Marvel used to make the D-Listers popular.

At best they wanted the Fox-style "random actor vaguely dressed as character in brief shot", at worst they were rooting for everyone to be Le Angry Batman interpretation.

That doesn't even make Batman popular. What makes his movies popular, ironically, is fun quipping characters (villains).
>>
>>88936575
Correct except:
1. WB invented the Superhero summer movie,and perfected the formula before completely abandoning it decades ago
2. Nothing WB can do will result in anything other than people will stop buying tickets to WB cape movies that arent Batman or Harley Quinn.

It's possible we are already there now.
>>
>>88936303
You had me at Electric Boogaloo, but my sides left this universe right then.
>>
>>88936703
Shame that pic has the color of Flash's lightning wrong tho.
>>
>>88936007
The week before Wondy is Pirates 5 and that will assuredly have a strong second week.

The week Wondy comes out is Captain Underpants which will assuredly eat up any major kids demographic, especially so if the movie turns out to be an actually good adaptation (In which case we may be looking at what happened with Secret Life of Pets beating BvS and SS)

This leaves its sole competition in The Mummy remake which I doubt will do that well so really that second weekend will decide everything for the movie

After that is Cars 3 and by that point we both know it's over. The audience is gone by that point, especially so by the following week of Transformers 5.

So it essentially has two weeks to dominate and pray to god it doesn't get swallowed by Pirates 5, that Cap. Underpants doesn't hurt it too much and that The Mummy is shit. Personally I wouldn't bet on those odds
>>
>>88936611
>That doesn't even make Batman popular. What makes his movies popular, ironically, is fun quipping characters (villains).

This. Why does everyone love TDK? Because of Ledger's Joker. Why do we "love" TDKR? Because of Bane.
>>
File: latest-5.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest-5.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>88936801
Bane?
>>
File: JokerJumping.jpg (45KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
JokerJumping.jpg
45KB, 240x320px
>>88936801
For decades, the Batman franchise has floated on the backs of his wonderful, bizarre and charming villains. Plus the cars and gadgets. Batman himself has been a series of forgettable and easily replaceable performances.

What's funny is that Snyder looked at the Nolanverse and decided that what people really wanted to carry over was Balebats.

So we get Moe and Larry, but no Curly.
>>
File: 1468217794965.png (652KB, 821x767px) Image search: [Google]
1468217794965.png
652KB, 821x767px
>>88936801
>>88936611

But that's always been Batman's angle, his rogues. They're the reason Batfags derail every thread even mentioning the words "rogue" and "gallery" in the OP.

Be honest now, everyone knows Batman would've never reached the levels he's at if not for the rogue gallery and Gotham itself by extension.
>>
File: 5349270-1975833513-86d95.gif (2MB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
5349270-1975833513-86d95.gif
2MB, 600x323px
>>88936733
Well to be fair, so does the movie
>>
>>88936801
>Why do we "love" TDKR
We do?
>>
>>88936898
Thatsthejoke.jpg.
>>
>>88936923
TDKR was nothing to me until the DCEU

Now I'd kill for another Nolan trilogy.
>>
>>88936692
>2. Nothing WB can do will result in anything other than people will stop buying tickets to WB cape movies that arent Batman or Harley Quinn.
Which honestly begs the question, are DC characters (outside of Batman and Batman related characters) inherently uninteresting to the eyes of the general public? There must be a reason why Batman is still the only one that people really give a shit about and is also the only one that sells well on a constant basis in comics. Just slap Batman on a cover and it will sell.

I honestly find it hard to believe that a company is unable to make other characters popular when Marvel managed to do it with Iron Man and literally whos like Guardians. What's the catch? Why only Batman, from movies to comics to animated shit?
>>
File: Superman salute.gif (951KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
Superman salute.gif
951KB, 500x207px
>>88936995
>are DC characters (outside of Batman and Batman related characters) inherently uninteresting to the eyes of the general public?

Only when presented poorly. Nothing poor done is interesting.
>>
>>88936923
We don't, hence the "quotes". But Baneposting is one of the biggest things for you to come out of this website.
>>
>>88936966
Too bad they couldn't have found a way to use that as a starting point for the extended universe. You would still have a batman that had been around for a while, but you wold actually have seen his earlier adventures.

Of course, for that to work the third movie would ave needed a different ending.
>>
>>88936995
>Which honestly begs the question, are DC characters (outside of Batman and Batman related characters) inherently uninteresting to the eyes of the general public?
Justice League and the DCAU, which sprung out of BTAS, as a whole was successful so, it's not the characters who are the problem
>>
File: Hulk Thor.gif (996KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk Thor.gif
996KB, 500x281px
>>88936995
>Why only Batman, from movies to comics to animated shit?
Because WB believes that bright, heroic optimism is passe and dumb.
>>
Look on the bright side. JUSTICE LEAGUE is pretty much sure to outgross THOR: RAGNAROK, which is coming out in the same month. I imagine WB fans will latch onto that for a while when the movie is inevitably panned.
>>
>>88937135
>JUSTICE LEAGUE is pretty much sure to outgross THOR: RAGNAROK
I'd bet money against that. I really would.
>>
>>88937037
Yeah but then you still have a ton of casuals who say Superman is boring and not "cool" like Batman. It's a very common held opinion actually.

Are most DC characters too straight laced for modern audiences? Is that why they only seem to care about tortured souls like Batman or wacky villains/antiheroes like Harley and Joker?
>>
File: SupermanClark.gif (94KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
SupermanClark.gif
94KB, 320x480px
>>88937163
>Yeah but then you still have a ton of casuals who say
On 4chan.
You'd have a bunch of people griping about it on 4chan. "Casuals" as you call non-autists, tune into cheerful Superman (and Supergirl) television series, and have for decades.
>>
File: capgif2.gif (979KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
capgif2.gif
979KB, 500x250px
>>88937163
>Are most DC characters too straight laced
Compared to Captain America?

Steve Rogers makes Andy Griffith look like an edgelord.
>>
>>88936898
I really can't figure out how Snyder doesn't really get that the speedforce lighting isn't like Shazam's.
>>
>>88937135
>Look on the bright side. JUSTICE LEAGUE is pretty much sure to outgross THOR: RAGNAROK
I mean yeah maybe, the same way SS would obviously do better than Doctor Strange, but that's not really fair at all.

People are going to look at Ragnarok as a success as long as its even slightly better than the last Thor movies. Heck I'd bet it makes TWS money. Justice League on the other hand is literally the DCEU's last chance and I can't honestly be 100% sure I want to take that bet with Snyder in the chair
>>
File: 1391228645391.gif (3MB, 374x210px) Image search: [Google]
1391228645391.gif
3MB, 374x210px
>>88937353
Thor is a well known franchise by now, Hiddleston is very popular, and Hulk vs Asgardians was some of the best parts of the Avengers.

I wouldn't bet against a Thor/Hulk road picture in Asgard doing more than Justice League.
>>
>>88936526
Im still mad
>>
>>88937135
If Bill was in Thor Ragnarok it would see it twice
>>
>>88937453
Boomerang was probably less on the scale of disappointing in SS.

I mean, he was quite true to his character and surprisingly well acted. He did have the issue of only throwing like maybe 4 boomerangs in the movie, also none of them worked
>>
>>88934154
Easy: just say "I'll give out info if you watch my movie :^)" or "I'll give out info once my movie reaches x dollars at the box office."
>>
>>88934279
PRESS THE BAT BUTTON!
>>
>>88936575
yeah (no)
>>
>>88937521
Oh Im not shitting on Boomerang, Jai did well with what little he was given. Its just that hes fucking nothing in this movie, they dont even try to be creative or fun with his skill, and they made him nothing more than a joke that the Flash doesnt think twice about. Hes only in this movie because Ayer/WB looked at the book and saw hes a regular member.
>>
>>88937618
What is that webm supposed to prove exactly?
>>
File: CW here CW there.jpg (181KB, 890x500px) Image search: [Google]
CW here CW there.jpg
181KB, 890x500px
>>88937693
That MCU are talentless hacks that run out of ideas. That's why they only copiying for DC films with Civil War (BvS) and Dr.Strange (Green Lantern)
>>
File: 1482198622816.jpg (5KB, 180x188px) Image search: [Google]
1482198622816.jpg
5KB, 180x188px
>>88937618
How does that have anything to do with my post you quoted?
>>
>>88937760
Why are you forcing this so hard anon? Was /tv/ not biting?
>>
File: 1482799043402.jpg (142KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1482799043402.jpg
142KB, 640x427px
>>88937760
>Civil War and BvS weren't released months apart
>Dr. Strange and Green Lantern aren't dissimilar in every way shape or form

Oh I see, it's bait
>>
>>88937760
>Dr. Strange is Green Lantern but with pretty pictures so it's good!
Critics are a mess.
>>
>>88937827
Civil War was made only as a response to BvS. Learn your history.
>>
File: 1472272480578.jpg (368KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1472272480578.jpg
368KB, 894x894px
>>88937847
>the movie built off a 2014 stand alone movie and and a 2015 crossover movie was in response to a last minute cash-grab

I'll bite just for the sake of seeing just how much of the master plan you have laid out. How, exactly, is the CA: Civil War a response to BvS.
>>
File: Suicide.jpg (34KB, 287x424px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide.jpg
34KB, 287x424px
>>88937847
Given their relative Box office, critical review and audience reviews, it's a pretty fucking good response.
Fared much better than WB's "response" to GotG.
>>
>>88935911
>How do I convince my friends to stop looking forward to the Flash movie?
HAHAHA!

justmousethings
>>
>>88937934
Not that guy, but
It was mentioned in one interview once that the whole idea of Batman conflicting with Superman had prompted/inpired the idea of having the 3rd Cap film be a Tony/Steve conflict.
>>
>>88937934
Not him but BvS is the reason CW happened. Just not for the reason he's insinuating

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/captain-america-civil-war-director-886842

>Deadpool's a great example of that. I mean, holy shit, $750 million worldwide? For our part, when we finished Winter Soldier two years ago and we were thinking about doing the next one, the only thing that seemed interesting to us was to deconstruct the Marvel Universe — because where else can we go at this point? There have been 11 or 12 movies so far, all with a fairly traditional structure. Our pitch to them was: People will tell you they love chocolate ice cream — until you give it to them five days a week. It's time to give them some rainbow sherbet. Kevin [Feige] is a maverick and he's very sensitive to how people are responding to his content. He said he thought we might be right. And after they announced Batman v. Superman, he said, 'you guys are absolutely right.' We needed to do something challenging with the material or we were going to start to lose the audience.
>>
>>88938050
Why would I want to watch a Flash movie when I've got a Flash show that's infinitely more popular and better?
>>
>>88938050
To be fair, if anybody wanted a Flash fix, they could just watch the show which is honestly doing anything that the movie could do a lot better just going off of visuals alone.
>>
>>88937934
Literally 2 seconds on a search engine:
http://screenrant.com/captain-america-civil-war-batman-v-superman-inspired/

How new are you? Or are you a revisionist shill?

>>88938021
Doesn't matter. The quality was terrible. Civil War was a garbage movie that pandered to normies and got big bucks and critic upvotes because of it. Whatever.
>>
So, uh, getting back to the original topic, is there just no confirmed director for Flash at all? Is it even coming out next year?
>>
File: saltcrystals.jpg (96KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
saltcrystals.jpg
96KB, 600x450px
>>88938066
Which was followed by the short-lived "Tony Help!" meme, months of DCfriends guaranteeing that BvS would destroy Civl War, NAY outgross Avengers, followed by accusations of WB's own aggregation site being part of an Illuminati conspiracy against it's own films, and lots and lots of salt.
>>
>>88938082
Whoa whoa whoa anon, lets not get carried away here. CW Flash, while having its moments, is still pretty shit
>>
>>88938136
No director, and no, it's not.
>>
>>88938136
>is there just no confirmed director for Flash at all?

Yes.

>Is it even coming out next year?

Probably not.
>>
>>88938162
Probably will end up better than the movie though.
>>
>>88938132
>that pandered to normies
This does not actually mean anything when talking about comic book movies.
>>
>>88938203
Yeah it does. Purposefully making a really dumb script that a 2 year old could understand, treating the audience like retards (which apparently they are) and not treating the characters with respect is a good way to make money, but not a good way to make a truly great film.
>>
>>88938200
Not denying that. We'll either get a rehash of the damn show or something completely different that people hate. That said, I could see Johns really fighting for this one and trying to cockblock decisions like meta rogues
>>
File: 1481894767753.jpg (10KB, 244x207px) Image search: [Google]
1481894767753.jpg
10KB, 244x207px
>>88938132
The idea of Batman fighting Superman inspiring Civil War still doesn't make CW a response to it. CW varies wildly in tone with BvS, and has an entirely different plot, theme, and resolution. CW didn't respond to BvS because

>it's not possible given the timeframe
and
>they was nothing to respond to: BvS was a complete failure, destabilized the DCEU (see: this entire thread) and garnered not a fraction of CW's critical reception.

>Civil War was a garbage movie that pandered to normies and got big bucks and critic upvotes because of it. Whatever.

CW was a good movie and that's why it was rated as such, BvS pandered to normies just the same with its gutted source material and tanked in its reception because its villains were horrid, the plot nonexistant, the characterization was off, and the 2deep4u visual themes Snyder bashed over your head were shit and out of place.
>>
$377,000,000 foreign market, wow.
>>
>>88938239
>and not treating the characters with respect
I completely lost it here.
>>
File: Superman is super upset.jpg (50KB, 784x350px) Image search: [Google]
Superman is super upset.jpg
50KB, 784x350px
>>88938389
Here's a Luthor question; what was Step 2 for the Luthor thugs?
Say Superman fucks up, and Luthor give the order to set his Martha on fire, what then?

At this point you have a basically invincible murderer flying at you at mach 4, who can see through walls, hear your heartbeat for miles, and is probably going to Kid Miracleman on your ass in about 2 seconds.

This has got to be an even dumber plan than nuking yourself along with Gotham, because at least that would only hurt for a second.
>>
>>88938284
>The idea of Batman fighting Superman inspiring Civil War still doesn't make CW a response to it.
You're kidding right? That's what a response IS.

>it's not possible given the timeframe
How? They started production after BvS was announced and BvS was delayed which made them come out closer. What "timeframe" are you talking about?

>CW was a good movie
Funny, but no. A 6/10 at best. It was awful and inferior to BvS in every way.

>BvS pandered to normies just the same with its gutted source material
It took source material from various generations of the characters, which triggered idiots like you who only know about the version that came out when you were twelve.

Face it, BvS was a great movie that idiots like you didn't get. The only thing that you can talk about in terms of CW is "muh money" and "muh rating." It has abysmal quality.
>>
>>88938861
>Face it, BvS was a great movie that idiots like you didn't get
Okay I'm sorry, this stopped being a discussion.

Done here
>>
File: 1473799899079.jpg (184KB, 430x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473799899079.jpg
184KB, 430x640px
>>88937618
watching War Machine destroy that thing before Giant Man can hit him with it is fucking sick.
>>
>>88937618
MoS fights looked so cool, the fuck happened to BvS?
>>
File: 1481419913588.png (12KB, 468x425px) Image search: [Google]
1481419913588.png
12KB, 468x425px
>>88938861
>I'm right and the rest of the world is wrong

It's this exact mentality that killed the DCEU in its infancy. The studio and its cult act all high and mighty, like they know all there is to know about entertainment *except* for the things that, y'know, would lead a successful franchise.

I look forward to us having these talks in 2019, when the MCU is breaking records with the conclusion of Phase 3, and the DCEU.... doesn't exist.

Can't wait to hear about how "we just don't get it" then.
>>
>>88938389
Same. That's what pushed the MCU too far for me. That's why I stick to the DCEU for live action films: they respect the chracters.
>>
>>88934092
>Im getting the vibe that Justice League will either make or break this entire thing

I think it's fair to say it's a bit more than a "vibe" at this point. If Justice League underperforms in the box office and with critics, you can guarantee this whole thing gets scrapped or they reboot.
>>
File: but_its_dark_and_mature.webm (220KB, 328x360px) Image search: [Google]
but_its_dark_and_mature.webm
220KB, 328x360px
>>88934052
>tfw they aren't using the flash from the incredibly successful CW series because it doesn't fit the "dark tone" of this new DC universe
>>
>88939657
A lot of words to add nothing of substance. Basically the only thing the MCU has is money and ratings. JL will get that since Snyder is now pandering more to normies in a more balanced movie. I'm satisfied since I got my movie, so I'm okay with sharing my toys with normies. They got their movie with Suicide Squad, and we're going to share JL and WW. Not sure about the balance for future films but I'm hoping 60-40 comics fans-to-normies ratio. Unlike the MCU's 95-5.
>>
File: 1472784494666.jpg (180KB, 1599x999px) Image search: [Google]
1472784494666.jpg
180KB, 1599x999px
>>88939995
>JL will get that since Snyder is now pandering more to normies in a more balanced movie

Ah, yes. And there it is.

>Surely they'll learn from the mistakes of Rises
Man of Steel
>Surely they'll learn from the mistakes of Man of Murder
Batman v Superman
>surely they'll learn from the mistakes of MAAAARTHA
Suicide Squad
>surely they'll learn from the mistakes of The Fresh Prince of Belle Reve, Justice League will be better!

I don't know where this delusion is coming from. Normies aren't destroying the DCEU, and neither is the MCU's pandering. I've got news for you, movies have been a staple of western culture or decades, the public doesn't need any help deciding what's a good movie or not. There isn't a grand conspiracy or wool over anyone's eyes. The DCEU is just... fucking... awful.

And to prove it to you, Fox and Sony have made movies that are received well (well, better than WB's shit, anyhow). Nolan even brought The Dark Knight, one of the most critically acclaimed capeshit pieces of all time.

Are you really going to say TDK pandered to normies? We'll all know if you're trolling based on your answer.
>>
>>88940220
No, MoS had a few mistakes that WERE fixed in BvS. BvS had no mistakes IN the movie, just in production (making it for comic book fans and thus inaccessible to normies). Basically the ratio was 85-15 comic fans to normies. JL will do a 50-50 ensuring happiness for both audiences and more money. Personally it makes me really happy that someone would make a movie just for me.

But of course you're most likely just a bot that was activated by a few trigger words, considering the response had nothing to do with my post.
>>
>>88939995
>JL will get that since Snyder is now pandering more to normies
> but I'm hoping 60-40 comics fans-to-normies ratio. Unlike the MCU's 95-5.
Are you seriously insinuating that there are specific degrees in which normies can be pandered to?
>>
>>88940353
Of course. Are you saying that it's all or nothing? There HAS to be a scale, it's just tough to measure.
>>
>>88934640
Snyder gets the final say on all character designs in BvS and JL.
>>
>>88934873
>>88935645
Kevin Smith lives in his old house, he confirmed he has a batcave and is a huge fucking bat fanboy, dipstick.
>>
>>88941274
>Kevin Smith being an impartial/trustworthy/non-shilling source on anything Batman/DC.
>>
File: 1420894043723.png (256KB, 536x468px) Image search: [Google]
1420894043723.png
256KB, 536x468px
>>88940344
For a universe with no Mistakes, we sure are releasing a lot of "Fixed" Director's cut editions.
>>
>>88941358
Director's cut doesn't fix it, just adds extra content. Some of us like extra content.

I didn't know DC invented Director's Cuts. Snyder must be a true visionary! How'd he get that idea? Must've been divine providence.
>>
>>88941477
I've got lots of blu rays with added extras.
Completely different from reincorporating whole scenes to make sense of the plot or character's motivations.
>>
>>88934052
It is honestly baffling to me how they can look at that outfit and think, yeah, this is great, this is what people want.
>>
>>88939970
That'd be a logistical nightmare and Gustin isn't nearly good enough an actor for a huge movie.

Admittedly, Ezra might not be either, but we know Gustin isn't.
>>
>>88937303
Too late, they've already changed it to just be fucking lightning in the comics, too. Barry shoots lightning like a fucking electricity powered superhero now.
>>
>>88942563
He's better than Gadot and Momoa and they made the cut.
>>
>>88934092
>I'm getting the vibe
>getting
>the
>VIBE
>>
>>88934052
This costume looks so fucking stupid
>>
>>88934052
DC knows how the world thinks Erza miller is shit for this role
>>
>>88943476
>MCU office is "the world"
Funny.
>>
>>88944402
>MCU office
>Thinking anyone wants that kike as Barry
Go back to your own threads, MCU-shill.
>>
>>88943431
While the plates are fine and give it that racecar look, theres way too much black and the yellow is toned down too much. Not to mention the wires are dumb. Also not to be all chris chan muh blue arms, but yellow lightning looks better than the blue simply because it matches his costume
>>
File: 1478954727375.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478954727375.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>88944402
>Ignoring dislike for the new Flash on social media
>when every one of your installments have already been critically shat on
>>
>>88935456
I'm curious how they're going to use the Mad Max 4 stunt team for Aquaman though.

It sounds like shallow (heh) pandering but it might end up being visually stunning at least
>>
>>88934640

>implying Flash can't vibrate his fingertips to avoid leaving prints
>>
>>88935326

what did Depp need to be forgiven for?
>>
>>88945141
Too easy to slip up.

You have no idea how many surfaces you touch every day, and Flash's powers are passively "off". He'd have to tap into the speedforce every time his fingers came into contact with something, which means actively focusing to use his powers. He'd be too focused on saving the girl falling off the bridge or dodging the bullets from a submachine gun to worry about leaving his prints behind.
>>
>>88936734
Also Alien Covenant comes out a week before Pirates 5 and will surely still be in the top 5 when WW comes out
>>
>>88935931
Too bad autists and plebs are the only ones who bother watching/reading capeshit.
>>
>>88938132
You realize that pandering to normies isn't an actual mark against its quality right?

If anything, the fact that it was able to appeal to a demographic that never even reads comic books is a sign that Marvel/Disney at least know what they're doing.

Shoving christ imagery might make you look smart to a bunch of fedora flippers on 4chan but unfortunately it isn't enough to sustain a planned long-running cinematic universe off of, especially this early in the game.

You should honestly be mad at WB for continuing to hire Zack Snyder in spite of him fumbling the hell out of such an important franchise, especially since better directors have been fired for less.
>>
>>88939906
????

I don't know about you but I don't really remember an adaptation before this where Lex is a discount Joker who delivers piss and jolly ranchers to his enemies.
>>
>>88941477
>Director's cut doesn't fix it, just adds extra content.
Yet the extra content is a requirement to understand the plot holes left in the theatrical release.

Which makes it a bad movie.
>>
File: super cereal.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
super cereal.png
14KB, 500x500px
It doesn't have a director because there's little confidence the project's going to move forward after Wonder Woman and JLA bomb. Probably the same reason Affleck never signed on 100% for Batman- there's a chance a solo Batman movie could be good, but there's no use trying to get the project moving if the whole cinematic universe is on the chopping block. May as well wait for the inevitable 2020 reboot and try again.

Right now, it seems like everyone can see the Hindenburg Disaster that 2017 is going to be for the DCCU and is trying to get as far as they can from the impact site without seeming like they're jumping ship.
>>
No Flash? Justice Lords confirmed
>>
>>88936303
>Booyah Begins
>>
>>88939960
Or they will downsize it into being the Batman Extended Universe. Suicide Squad being godawful yet successful suggests that this will work.
>>
>>88948055
This
>>
>>88938162

Still leaps and bounds better than Snyderverse
>>
>>88946184
they aren't really that hard to understand, brah. Have you tried watching them with subtitles?
>>
>>88940344
>BvS had no mistakes IN the movie
Lois Lane
>>
>>88938132
>pandered to normies
Because "normies" are the ones you have to draw in to make a comic book movie successful.
Do you honestly think that pandering to spergs like you will make the studios a single dime?
>>
>>88934052
Pictured: Literally a better costume than what a major movie company is giving us.
Goddamnit Snyder.
>>
>>88937135
>then a month later, Star Wars 8
>>
>>88953301
And a better Flash.

Twice.
>>
>>88942563
Man the whole "they don't have the acting chops" argument stopped being usable the second Gadot was cast.
>>
>>88953624
>And a better Flash.
>Twice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMnjJcSSnJ0

Make it triple
>>
>>88953828
WB: Who we going to cast for our first major Female Superheroine tentpole movie? Eh, we've got this skank from Fast & Furious.

Marvel: Who we going to cast for our first major Female Superheroine tentpole movie? Let's get an Academy Award winner!
>>
>>88942563
Wellsobard's hockey podcast would kindly disagree.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.