[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Dale considered a loser again? Hes the only one of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Why was Dale considered a loser again?

Hes the only one of the main 4 who actually has friends. All of Hanks friends are from work, all of Boomhauers are lady friends, and Bill well

Dale Gribble is the alpha male. He has a job he loves, a smoking hot wife, and a good son.

Who cares if Dale isn't the biological father. In a way, Dale cucked John Redcorn by raising his son.
>>
Childhood is idolizing Hank Hill, growing up means realizing Dale makes more sense.
>>
>>88928642
>Dale cucked John Redcorn by raising his son.
Normally its total cuck if you do raise another mans son
But John Redcorn actually wanted a child, he did love Nancy and was devastated when she broke up, has to hide things for Dales sake, and has to watch the white man steal a life he thinks he derseves
John Redcorn never deserved a happy ending but got one because hes a Native America
>>
>>88928660
Didn't Redcorn stop having an affair with Nancy because Dale went out of his way to fight for land that was contested between Texas and Redcorn's ancestors
>>
Okay, now I know we've had this thread recently, even the picture and the wording is the same.
>>
>>88928642
>All of Hanks friends are from work
What? Hank tries really hard to keep his work life and his social life as seperate as possible, outside of inviting Strickland to dinner or helping Enrique get his life together. Hank's friends all hang out in the alley, while Dale doesn't even trust any of them except Nancy and Hank, and Nancy's his wife.
>>
>>88928642
Stop making this thread you loser.
>>
>>88928652
I always thought Dale made sense.
>>
>>88931740
DALE WAS RIGHT
>>
You're a cuck OP.
>>
>>88930275
That happened after Nancy cut things off because she remembered Dale was sexy. Dale helping him get his land just made him feel like complete shit for sleeping with the guy's wife.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.