[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bunnicula returns to Boomerang UK this Monday. >Sun Day Bun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: bunnicula_keyart.jpg (49KB, 270x405px) Image search: [Google]
bunnicula_keyart.jpg
49KB, 270x405px
Bunnicula returns to Boomerang UK this Monday.

>Sun Day Bun Day
>Bunnicula finds himself far from the Orlock Apartments at sunrise, and desperately attempts to return home before the sun's rays turn him to ash.

>Scaraoke
>After Mina performs some horrendous karaoke, Bunnicula intervenes to stop the ghost of an old blues singer from ruining Mina's life.

>Bearshee
>A screaming spectral bear arrives at the apartments and Bunnicula discovers he is scared of non-supernatural creatures.

>Beware Apartment 13!
>Things begin to mysteriously disappear around the Orlock Apartments; the gang follows clues to the mysterious Mr. Moleberg in Apartment 13.

>Puzzle Madness
>Trapped in Bunnicula's evil puzzle box, Chester and Harold must solve three puzzles before they can escape.

>Return of the Curse of the Weredude
>Patches the Weredude enlists Chester to help him woo his girlfriend, but Chester falls for the same girl.

>Collar Me Crazy
>The pets are thrilled when a silver collar turns Bunnicula into a kindhearted, totally normal rabbit.

>Calendar Boys
>Chester and Harold try to stop a pet calendar photo shoot that threatens to expose Bunnicula's vampire secret.
>>
>>88928541
>Brussel Boy
>Mina's new friend, Russell, has a dark secret; can Bunnicula help the poor lad or will he simply eat him?

>Vampire Tick
>When a vampire tick attaches itself to Harold's butt, Bunnicula has to remove it before bad stuff goes down.

>Chestaroldcula
>After a magical artifact combines Chester, Harold and Bunnicula into one uberpet, they must find a way to unmesh themselves.

>Never Been Scared
>When Mina wants to see a real ghost, her pets hire one to give her a little bit of a scare.

>Family Portrait
>After an evil portrait swallows up Mina and her dad, the pets must find a way to break the spell.

>My Imaginary Friend
>Mina's imaginary friend returns to her life; Bunnicula is set on a collision course with a supernatural creature he's never had to face before.

>The Juicy Problem
>Chester feeds Bunnicula mixed vegetable juices to get him to clean the house.

>Uninvited
>When Tiny Troll sets its sights on eating Mina and Becky for dinner, Bunnicula must save the day.
>>
is boomerang uk the site that geoblocks?
>>
fuck geoblocks
>>
>>88928541
I might watch this show........ way later. Too many unwatched/unfinished content on my list already.
>>
>>88928541
I'm going to have to watch this show sometime, hopefully I can find the episodes online since they're not shows here in the U.S.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
>>88928541
>>88928544

Great news, those are lots of episodes, hopefully they will show them one week at a time and not dump the entire thing at once.
>>
i can't believe this show is still being made
pretty happy honestly
>>
>>88930049
I can't believe the U.S. are the ones still making it, it's not even aired here.
>>
Are this supposed to be new? I live in Mexico and I already watched all those episodes
>>
File: LITTLEMINA1.jpg (269KB, 1119x621px) Image search: [Google]
LITTLEMINA1.jpg
269KB, 1119x621px
>>88930364

SSSSSSHHHHH
>>
File: LITTLEMINA2.jpg (243KB, 1131x600px) Image search: [Google]
LITTLEMINA2.jpg
243KB, 1131x600px
>>
File: LITTLEMINA3.jpg (248KB, 1125x597px) Image search: [Google]
LITTLEMINA3.jpg
248KB, 1125x597px
>>
Had the series link on muh Virgin box set to record
>>
File: suffering.jpg (168KB, 444x682px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
168KB, 444x682px
>>88931371

I was actually able to find some random dude on facebook who went to the trouble of recording the latin american releases and upload them to a very modest site, apparently all of season 1 has already been shown on Mexico.

For what I have seen, It's great!.

I recommend everyone you start shifting your waifu bucks and invest them on Marsha or Becky instead of Mina, some of you are probably in for some serious heartbreak.
>>
>>88932526
Don't you fuck with me about this.
>>
Shut up and post feet.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.