[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't seen this since the first season. Are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: adventure-time.jpg (77KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
adventure-time.jpg
77KB, 360x270px
I haven't seen this since the first season. Are the other seasons good?
>>
>>88927615
It gets shit at around S4 i think. Rest beforehand is godtier. Same they hd to cancel it instead of trying to save it from its ponderous lore driven depressing plots its been having for more then half its life.
>>
>>88927629
That's kinda sad, this show looked like it had potential.
>>
>>88927629
>gets shit around s4
>the moment where its popularity is at its peak
>highest rated CN show at that point

>>88927646
Disregard everything this faggot said OP, and look at the archives of AT threads if you want to know the opinions of people that experienced it firsthand. Season 7 is about as good as season 4, 5 is okay, while 6 was subpar.
>>
>>88927629
>cancelled
Than explain why they still had production of the show continue after they announced it will end in 2018. Saying seasons 1-3 are god-tier without any issues is a red flag for spotting a nostalgia fag. Status quo, Finn not getting any girls, and the Finn and Marceline episodes ending, these are some complaints. Along with the fact that many characters and situations are stand-alone, so you weren't able to expect a follow up episode explaining or going deeper into what we would see before, this doesn't happen now, as continuity now is monitered, or considered.
>>
Still two seasons to go, >>88927730 has the right of the ranking thus far imo; it's not something to obsess over, but when there's a new one out I watch it.
>>
>>88927615
First 4 seasons were excellent IMO.

Season 5 was a mixed bag, but had some of the best episodes in the series.

Season 6 was a weird one. It has a melancholic tone that you'll either love or hate. Like season 5 it has a mix duds and stellar episodes.

Season 7 was a return to form. Consistently good episodes, and struck a perfect balance between the comedy of seasons 1-3, drama of seasons 4-5 and philosophy of season 6. Probably my favourite of the lot and has me excited for the last two seasons.
>>
>>88927615
The show suffers greatly from having interesting buildups with lackluster payoffs.
>>
Stop when it becomes Shipping Time
>>
>>88928989
>>88929094
This and this

>>88927997
>>88927829
>>88927806
>>88927730
eat shit

all in all watch it and when it becomes not interesting to you anymore drop it
>>
>>88927615
Depends on your interest. I'd say leave it, but if you're curious, give it a watch and see if you enjoy it.
>>
File: THBKNWSN1998.jpg (105KB, 480x512px) Image search: [Google]
THBKNWSN1998.jpg
105KB, 480x512px
>>88927615
Just read this book and forget about that cartoon.
>>
>>88927615
Nope.
>>
>>88927615
There are a few zealots here on /co/ that are autistic as fuck and will do everything in their power to convince you that the show didn't turn into irredeemable shit past season 2 and that Princess Bubblegum and Marceline didn't lez out together.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.