[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gave up on Marvel ages ago, stuck to DC and the other publishers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Old_Man_Logan_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg (254KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Old_Man_Logan_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg
254KB, 900x1366px
>Gave up on Marvel ages ago, stuck to DC and the other publishers + indies.
>Always liked Wolverine, but with Marvel's current SJW shit, just avoided it.
>Loved Lemire and Sorrentino's run on Green Arrow.
>Caught the end of a story time of Old Man Logan 001.
>Dug it.
>Decide to read the other 15 issues.
>Thoroughly enjoy it.

So, this is the only thing that Marvel puts out worth reading, right?
>>
>SJW shit

Hi underage
>>
File: 1437958327142.jpg (209KB, 675x927px) Image search: [Google]
1437958327142.jpg
209KB, 675x927px
>>88905122
Cut it out with the hate speech, oppressor.
>>
>>88904832
Moon Knight, Ultimates, Unworthy Thor and Cap Steve Rogers are also good.

Haven't read anything else. While Marvel is not in a good place right now, the "everything is shit" narrative that /co/ likes to parrot constantly is a meme.
>>
>>88905141
Go to bed. You have school in a couple hours.
>>
>>88904832
it's the only marvel book i read on the regular. been keeping up with death of x, and inhumans vs x-men lately... because i'm a glutton for punishment.
i got a friend who keeps trying to get me to read the latest ultimates book. apparently it's good, but i'm just not interested.
>>
>>88905218
yeah, i catch a few story times here and there, give them a browse, but outside of this, i haven't seen anything else that marvel is publishing, right now, that interests me.
>>
>>88905248
i'm curious about the x-men gold and blue books on the horizon. i want the x-men to be good again so bad, but doubt it will happen. i feel like the theory that mutants will somehow become inhumans after all this IvX stuff is going to happen
>>
>>88905412
How dreadful would that be
>>
>>88904832
I'm a big DCfag and I'm thoroughly enjoying OML.
>>
Boring and uninteresting story. OML is forgettable.
>>
>>88905585
Fuck off Millar.
>>
>>88905595
It's boring and depressing like your miserable life. Deal with it.
>>
>>88905198
This mental giant should be taking his own advice.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.