[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on Mr.Right >What makes him right >Moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 525948_4195313675799_27563645_n.jpg (54KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
525948_4195313675799_27563645_n.jpg
54KB, 851x315px
Red pill me on Mr.Right
>What makes him right
>Moments of rightness
Also cyclops thread
>>
>>88892067
>implying Cyclops is the one who's right
>>
Cyclops is right is a meme regarding AvX when in reality both sides were fucking stupid, both made huge mistakes, neither side's intended plan would have worked, and the solution to the event only arose from unforeseen happy accidents caused by the two butting heads.
>>
File: Quentin.jpg (17KB, 283x320px) Image search: [Google]
Quentin.jpg
17KB, 283x320px
>>88892133
>>
Cyclops was right about using children to fight against the humans, since it was Hope a child who saved the day during AVX and restored the mutants power

Cyclops was also right about the Terrigen mist being toxic to mutants and was proactive in getting rid of it, if he didn't set in motion the events of DOX mutants would have dead months ago, while Beast, who couldn't cure the Transmode Virus, the Techno Organic Virus and The Legacy Virus sat on his big blue ass playing scientist with his no name Inhuman buddies.
>>
>>88892286
I thought beast did cure the legacy virus
>>
Everything Cyke has done since he was possessed by Apocalypse is justifiable and correct, especially in his position as one of the foremost Mutants on the planet. He only got more right when M-Day hit and he had to start making really hard calls
>>
>>88892067
X-Factor Cyclops is best Cyclops
>>
>>88892067
>What makes him right
Luck, plot armor.
>>
>>88892466
>At one point admitted he comes up with shit as he goes along
>Basically wrote a textbook for dummies on how to lead a race on brink of extinction
Even Storm follows it in her ignorance.
>>
>>88893790
>leaves his wife annd kids
>barely does shit when the morlocks are massacred, doesn't even try to avenge them
>literally whole operation based around creating bad PR for mutants, which comes to bite Warren in the ass
>barely saves Warren
>Dumps Storm with all the actual saving mutantkind and the world jobs after getting his ass handed to her
>worst jean obsessed period
>loses his fucking son (again)
>looses all of his new recruits to the New Mutants
>Spends most of his time and funds battling unimportant no name thugs
>proves muh O5 are rather ineffective
X-Factor Cyke is his worst incarnation
>>
>>88896989
oh and
>friendzoned by the girl he left his wife for
>cucked by Wolverine
>loses Ship
>unable to do shit about Apocalypse
ayy
>>
>>88896989
So he's shit?
>>
>>88897546
he was
he got better post X-Factor and after Jeans second death
>>
>>88892067
He wasn't right, muties are never right because they are a mistake.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.