[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit in comics that you like >villain has a legit beef with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1471450213696.png (74KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
1471450213696.png
74KB, 659x609px
Shit in comics that you like
>villain has a legit beef with hero over something that the hero did
>>
>>88889740
>Shit in comics that you like

Not being capeshit
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1000x1537px
Comics uses structure and panel during magic/horror scene
>>
>>88889740
>Villain promises specific, horrible vengeance
>many issues later it happens
>"I made you a promise"
>>
File: image.jpg (625KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
625KB, 1000x1537px
Rightous hero becomes villian and is super good at it,aka the hail hydra
>>
>oneshots.
>>
File: based golden age.jpg (317KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
based golden age.jpg
317KB, 640x432px
>golden age nonchalantly has shit like this
>>
>>88889740
Examples? These threads are so fucking boring since nobody actually talks about specific instances.
>>
>>88889894
Well, Hunter Zolomon/Zoom is a good example. I figured that's what OP is referring to
>>
>>88889740
>zoom
>legit beef
What are some other villains that fall under the "crazy asshole who hates hero for incredibly flimsy reason" category? Green Goblin, Black Manta, and Dr. Doom is all I can think of besides Reverse Flash.
>>
>>88889950
The brain dude from Invincible has one of the flimsiest reasons ever
>>
File: image.jpg (885KB, 1074x1650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
885KB, 1074x1650px
>>88889950
Zolomon had a legit reason to be upset with Wally,his logic got screwy after the accident but his obsession made sense
>>
>>88889893

The only reason stuff like that is funny is because it's taboo nowadays.
>>
>>88890346
Of course. Context is the basis of virtually all humor. Doesn't make it not funny
>>
>>88890304
But Zolomon is wrong. You can't just start changing the timeline for every person's personal problems or else everything unravels, you cause problems for other people that you have to go fix, blah blah.

Zolomon is a man who has been torn down by one horrific tragedy after another until the point where he breaks. This is that point. He has nothing left in his life and this is the straw that broke his sanity.

Shame Johns is a shit writer and really muddled the honestly good character building here with a stupid finale.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.