[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just recently found about and read this comic. I'd say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: uber-3.jpg (185KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
uber-3.jpg
185KB, 600x928px
I just recently found about and read this comic.

I'd say I enjoyed, but that's not quite the right word for it. This is not a fun comic. Nevertheless I found it a compelling experience and I did think it was quite good.

What does /co/ think about it?
>>
Wait til Uber: Invasion #2 gets released, then you'll see some discussion.
>>
>>88887397

Try Wunderwaffen, Block 109 , The Big Game. Scanlations of them all for free.
>>
>>88887397
Love it, but making us wait a year for Invasion was weak
>>
>>88887397
Uber is great but the threads tend to get invaded by /POL/tards and "Nazis dinndu nuffin" shit posters
>>
>>88887397
Love Uber. It's a comic I would love to see reach Kirkmanesque length. Go so far past WW2 that it becomes unrecognizable. Probably won't make it, though, because iirc Gillen had to crowdfund Invasion
>>
>>88887397
One of the better comics out of Avatar
>>
>>88887397
Waiting for the Nazis to get crushed is taking an infuriating amount of time. Hopefully JewHulk gets healed by Maria and together they lead some Commie Ubers to crush the Germans
>>
File: Katyusha.jpg (244KB, 827x771px) Image search: [Google]
Katyusha.jpg
244KB, 827x771px
Posting best girl.
>>
File: Dunkirk.jpg (334KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
Dunkirk.jpg
334KB, 1000x1537px
Posting best boy.

RIP in peace.
>>
>>88887827
Any idea when that might be?
>>88888279
That's kind of disturbing, more so since you'd imagine that after reading this comic, people'd be a little more sensitive about the whole thing.
>>88889746
Considering what happens in the first issue of invasion, that's not going to happen any time soon.
>>
>>88887397
The mid point were the Allies caught up, America launched their Supers and the Nazis actually risked losing battles was interesting. Then the Nazis got a seemingly immountable advantage again and it lost my interest.

I also want to know what Italy and Spain are doing. Especially since now That Britain has surrendered to the Axis they'll likley both try to get Gibraltar.
>>
File: ManlyTearsHaveBeenShed.jpg (35KB, 480x416px) Image search: [Google]
ManlyTearsHaveBeenShed.jpg
35KB, 480x416px
>>88891561
Broke my heart.
>>
File: bootleg costanza XP.jpg (220KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
bootleg costanza XP.jpg
220KB, 700x700px
>>88887397
>implying things have to be lighthearted to be fun
>>
>>88892817
American tank-men have not yet been deployed against the Nazis in the story. You're thinking about British enhanced forces. Colossus doesn't really count.
I do agree that that part is the weakest though. It makes little to no sense how the depleted German war machine was able to mount the latter offensives.

That's actually an interesting idea, Spain had spent the last six years in tatters, as ruined as 1945 Germany. And in that time it had achieved virtually no reconstruction whatsoever, mostly due to international embargo. Meanwhile Italy was under allied control, with Mussolini dead and the fascist regime basically deposed at this point.
>>
File: cover.jpg (484KB, 1245x928px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
484KB, 1245x928px
>>
Didn't we have this thread already?
>>
>>88888217

Pretend it is written by Ellis and the long pause is explained.
>>
>>88893496
>implying there is a single human being alive who did not get the allusion to the most famous comic cover of all time
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.