[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone hate this movie? I thought it was pretty good.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: ThePunisher2004.jpg (57KB, 661x1011px) Image search: [Google]
ThePunisher2004.jpg
57KB, 661x1011px
Why does everyone hate this movie? I thought it was pretty good. The Ray Stevenson one as well.
>>
>>88886377
He can punish my hole anytime... IF ya knowwww what I mean
>>
>>88886377
You mean, beside it being shit?
>>
>>88887681
What was shit about it?
>>
>>88886377

Jane's Frank acted too goofy, especially at the beginning when he was undercover and pretending to be a mobster. Frank would never act so fuckin silly.

And shit, did it take a long time for the movie to actually get to the god damn punishing.
>>
>>88886377
No one hates this. And yes, I own the 3 Punisher films. They are all good some way or another.

If you want to see another Punisheresque film with Jane Thomas (not counting Dirty Laundry) try "Thursday" . It is a bit of a What If Punisher Lived in the Suburbs
>>
File: dq-menu-food_applesauce_02.png (520KB, 940x514px) Image search: [Google]
dq-menu-food_applesauce_02.png
520KB, 940x514px
Both are really good.
Punisher had an awesome revenge plot. Seeing Frank slowly ruin a guy's life was awesome.
Warzone was an event. Blood is everyone in that film. Also Loony Bin Jim is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS59isXSZvA
>>
>>88886377
The ray stevenson one was the absolute fucking worst. Best actor that looked the most like frank though, unfortunately. It was directed by a dumb fucking female version of snyder. Claimed they were a big fan, then when they got called on it, claimed they didn't read the books because they wanted to do a deconstruction. She even thought the skull was stupid and didn't want to use it, and had to be convinced by everyone else that was working on the movie. She looked at some pictures from MAX and that was that, kind of like what Snyder does.
>>
Like this guy said
>>88887965
The movie was very conservatively paced. War Zone had the right idea of non-stop action, but the tone was weird - they didn't know if they wanted to do a MAX-style movie or a Marvel Knights-type so they try to do a little of both and it just comes out as a mess. Hopefully the Netflix series will do a better job.
>>
>>88886377
Punisher needs to exist in the Marvel universe. His really good stories involve other marvel characters.
>>
>>88888496
Except Snyder does read the comics faggot bitch.
>>
I just thought Franks elaborate revenge plot was out of character. His raid at the end would have been the first thing he did .
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.