[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>season 14 >Peter's sister is introduced >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 0.jpg (3MB, 4800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
3MB, 4800x2700px
>season 14
>Peter's sister is introduced
>it's revealed the reason Peter take on Meg so much was because His sister used to abuse him
>at the end of the episode, Peter get aware of this and promise Meg he will not mistreat her anymore.
>...
>for the rest of the season, the rest of the family will effectively stop treating Meg like shit
>...

I actually didn't expect it. I haven't watched Season 15 yet, does this trend go on?
>>
I forgot Meg was part of the show, so I guess it does
>>
>>88886294
yeah, the family eases up on the Meg abuse to the point where you almost forgets she exists
>>
>>88886294
They've severely cut back on the bullying, yeah. They've seemed to listen to a lot of complaints and actually improved the show quite a bit.
>>
File: 0.jpg (50KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
50KB, 600x773px
>>88886336
Well, consider me surprised.
>>
>>88886294
They never did bully her in the early seasons.

I'm not entirely sure how it started.
>>
>>88886539
>They never did bully her in the early seasons.
They kinda did. Not as badly as latter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNky2rhHxAU
>I'm not entirely sure how it started.
They didn't knew what to do woth her character up until she became the butt-monkey.
>>
14 seasons is too long for any show.
>>
File: 1481949909509.jpg (13KB, 287x252px) Image search: [Google]
1481949909509.jpg
13KB, 287x252px
>caring about the continuity of family guy

Does it not follow ATHF rules or something? You mean to tell me basically every main character on this show actually has a bodycount surpassing a serial killer? A vast majority of whom were screaming innocents?
>>
>>88887378
>>caring about the continuity of family guy
It's the thing, though. They don't give a fuck about continuity, or any character development, but there, they followed suit.
>>
>>88886383
Who would complain about bullying Meg?
>>
>>88886376
>>88886383
>>88886336

It's partly because Mila Kunis is hardly ever available to record anymore, so Meg only has lines in a handful of episodes per season, and often only 1 line.

Since they can barely use her at all, they might as well dial back the bullying.
>>
>>88887948
Meg?
>>
>>88888030
They should bring back Lacey Chabert for an episode as a joke.
>>
>>88886294
Ok, so Peter has a sister. But the only reason Peter looks the way he does is because his real dad was Micky Mcfinnegan. So why would Peter's sister look exactly like him unless she ALSO has the same father.

I mean if we're talking about continuity.
>>
>>88888030
What does Mila Kunis get up to that she can't record Family Guy?

I can't picture her being busier than MacFarlane.
>>
>oh wow family guy has continuity

Peter takes after his real dad the Irish guy so why does she look like him too?
>>
>>88888030
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuZcxI-Gctg
>>
>>88888323
>So why would Peter's sister look exactly like him unless she ALSO has the same father.
But she has. Whatever has caused you to think they were only half-sibling?
>>
>>88888030
>It's partly because Mila Kunis is hardly ever available to record anymore,

Yeah, I've noticed that when Meg DOES have a line or two in an episode, it's either a non-descript reaction that could be tailored to any situation, or a gag in an unrelated cutaway joke that could be attached to any episode regardless of plot.

Kunis probably records all of her lines for the whole season in one session.
>>
>>88888386
That line doesn't feature Meg or any character dubed by Mila and it's not even a scene where "it's a trap" was said. What's up with that video?
>>
>>88888463
Okay, never mind, I get it now.
>>
>>88887948
People with good taste.
>>
>>88888252
They did that in one episode a while back. Something happened to cause Stewie's life to play out in reverse, and eventually he went so far back that Meg was voiced by Lacey Chambert for the remainder of the episode.
>>
>>88888636
*Chabert
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>>88886294

I'm just watching this episode right now.

Fun fact: Chico's Monkey Farm was a real business and was open briefly between 1960 and 1970 before being closed down due to constant monkey attacks (caused by the monkeys themselves being given horrible living conditions- making them extremely irritable and aggressive) and subsequent angry monkeys escaping.
>>
>>88888983
Non-regulated animals era always have the best stories.

hey, did you knew Europe use to have Lions. Actual real lions, local to Europe. they were drove to extinction by the Roman empire so they could get featured in their Circus.
>>
>>88888323
>>88888344
I am not sure, but aren't Peter and his sister twins?
>>
>>88888339
She co-founded Orchard Farms Productions, which has a first-look deal with ABC, so I imagine that's eating up a lot of her time. Also, she's filming A Bad Moms Christmas, which will be out in November.
>>
>>88889138
You think European lions were dangerous? Have a look at Aurochs. Died out as recently as the 17th century, but Juleus Caesar wrote about them
> These are a little below the elephant in size, and of the appearance, color, and shape of a bull. Their strength and speed are extraordinary; they spare neither man nor wild beast which they have espied.
>>
File: 0.jpg (94KB, 613x513px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
94KB, 613x513px
>>88890086
Welp.
>>
>>88888339
She's a mom now isn't she?
>>
>>88889983
So career suicide then?
>>
>>88888888
>>
>>88887831
>They don't give a fuck about continuity, or any character development, but there, they followed suit.

They love to kill off characters for drama and convenience. Diane Simmons got killed off and replaced. Mr. Weed is obviously long gone. Brian was gone for many episodes as a cheap stunt. Then there's the chicken fights they keep pulling back to.

Unless it's a cutaway gag or a main character, dead is dead.
>>
>>88891381
Mmmmmmmmaybe... I think she's the executive producer on an upcoming show, but it's early days yet.
>>
>>88886294
I think you're reading things that aren't there. Meg probably just didn't get featured as much rather than actively trying not to shit on her.
>>
>still watching family Guy

Who actually does this willingly?
>>
>>88887948
It gets old or it's too sensitive for some people.
>>
>>88892266
It was old ages ago

I get that early Meg episodes were considered the worst, but jesus
>>
I'm not gonna lie, I kinda liked Meg being the buttmonkey, it was refreshing to have a girl assume that role. Not just because it's nice that men aren't pigeonholed in that role but also because it reflects the reality that a woman can also be considered the black sheep of her family and mistreated as such.
>>
>>88888339
>>88888339
Seth isn't up to that much these days is he?
>>
>>88893176
>Seth isn't up to that much these days is he?

He's still trying to get his music career off the ground.
>>
>>88893490
Is he really ?
It always looked like a hobby to me and with his style I don't see it happening.
>>
>>88886294
Did they literally resort to Jack-and-Jill Family Guy?
>>
>>88888404
>But she has. Whatever has caused you to think they were only half-sibling?

Because the man that raised Peter wasn't his real father. So either they're twins, half-siblings, or his mom made trips to Ireland to have drunken sex with Micky Mcfinnegan multiple times.
>>
>>88893544
Most of Peter's family tree are recolors of Peter, this isn't new. It's more of a Nutty Professor 2 situation at this point.
>>
>>88890086
>Aurochs

I remember watching a video about the nazi's failed attempt to breed them back
>>
>>88888030
Holy fuck, I can't believe it took me this long to realize Meg was voiced by Mila Kunis. It seems so obvious now that you point it out.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.