[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering how imaginary friends work in this world, how exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4114.png (177KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4114.png
177KB, 1024x1024px
Considering how imaginary friends work in this world, how exactly did humanity not get overrun by them millennia ago?
>>
They did
It's a kind of solipsism
Everyone is imaginary
The only real human being died millions of years ago
>>
>>88876860
So imaginary friends can create their own imaginary friends?
>>
I like to think that when the person that created an imaginary friend dies, that IF also dies. There were probably some wars that used IF as weapons though out history, but the guilt of using children as weapons put a stop to that. The last time IF's were weapons was in WW1. Hitler went after people with IF's in WW2 instead of the Jews.
>>
>>88877002
>I like to think that when the person that created an imaginary friend dies, that IF also dies
Don't think so, there's theories that Coco's creator died and that's why she was alone in that island those two guys found her
>>
File: carlos.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.png
138KB, 350x350px
>>88876860
Talk about letting your imagination run wild!
>>
>>88876957
Yes. At some point, they cease to be imaginary. They have personalities, both physical and psychological needs, and are, by all accounts, living, breathing things. So if they have personalities, and if they have intellects, there's nothing preventing them from "imagining" their own imaginary friends.

Which is how "humanity" took over the earth.
>>
>>88877038
>Don't think so, there's theories that Coco's creator died and that's why she was alone in that island those two guys found her
I thought the theory was that her creator left her to die on the island when rescue came?
>>
>>88876821
Considering how imaginary friends work in this world, how exactly did the house not get filled up with friends that range from /s/ to /d/ tier?
>>
>>88877290
Nah, it was the reason Coco's body was a plane. The creator wanted to be saved but it didn't come on time.
>>
>house of imaginary friends
>not a single jesus
>>
File: Foxy_Frankie_by_CallMePo.jpg (241KB, 825x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Foxy_Frankie_by_CallMePo.jpg
241KB, 825x1000px
>>88879373
>house of imaginary friends.
>not a single sexy frankie imagined by a horny teenage boy.
>>
>>88879427
>he didn't read the comics
>>
>>88879498
I wasn't even aware it had comics. Are they any good?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.