[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney girls general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 291
Thread images: 66

File: repun.jpg (69KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
repun.jpg
69KB, 586x330px
Going to Disney World this Saturday and always had stiffys for most of the Disney Princess cast members.

Your pick of a Disney girl to knock up and post pics of cast members/cosplayers. Note I said girl in general and not princess so all you elsafucks could join in on this conversation.
>>
I use to fantasize about going to Disney World and having sex with whoever played Princess Jasmine. But then I got old and all my dreams died with age.
>>
>>88872277
Is it cause you fell out of love with brown skin and converted to white women?
>>
I know one of the girls that costumes as Tinkerbell. What I'd give to have her suck my cock in character.
>>
File: 42d3dd413795bf6a2019b832d41f68ca.jpg (132KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
42d3dd413795bf6a2019b832d41f68ca.jpg
132KB, 736x1104px
>>88872661
So did you at least bang her out of costume?
>>
File: 1463422037248.gif (3MB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1463422037248.gif
3MB, 636x358px
>>88872229
I never understood why the Disney Princesses actresses are so fucking stuck up. Also, Princess Tiana this year is a TANNED white girl, the black girl that dressed as her left after being treated like shit by the other Princesses apparently with racial crap and shit.

I may or may not work as a employee at Disney World and Epcot
>>
>>88872711
No, I went to highschool with her. Still friends with her on facebook and I see her costume pictures all the time.
Haven't seen her since we graduated.
>>
>>88872229

>go to Disneyland
>see zero princesses
>see Dr. Facilier and the Mad Hatter and other more obscure characters

But the princesses were in the parade that night. Do they not walk around the park when it's a parade day or something?
>>
>>88872328
Hell no, I'm not an idiot.
>>
>>88872745
Tanned White girl portraying a black character.....something black face something something
>>
>>88872825
Princesses generally hang out in the Fantasy Faire area, facing the front of the castle, it's the area to the left; used to be called Carnation Plaza Gardens if you're familiar with it.
>>
File: 1471639497226.png (104KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1471639497226.png
104KB, 500x366px
>>88872825
I can actually answer this, at least for Epcot which is a step down from Disney World actually. Fun fact, all the Princesses that are at Epcot are there because they're ether trainees or because they were caught doing something bad or got to work late or did something to upset a visitor and it's their "last strike" chance to come back

Its usually one of many things at least five from what I'm aware when I worked at Epcot and helped people find their way around.

At any rate it usually that means the Regulars are training the new Princesses, the Trainee Princesses are practicing for the Parade or it's a day off and they only appear for the parade at night.

The last one no one will believe and I'm absolutely alright with it because I wont get fucking fired PROMOTIONS, I'm at Walt Disney World about it but its diffidently another reason they're gone.there's supposedly an initiation for female princesses where they need to make out to their favorite Princess. They apparently stopped it in the mid 00's because the Disney leads caught on but they still keep doing it apparently (tons of shit flies around behind the scenes of shit like this so tae it what you will) My only encounter at this was that walking down one of the hallways underground to get to my stand to sell shit, I walked by one opening a door (changing room) and told her that she had lipstick on her neck which probably was something else completely
>>
>>88873048
Holy fuck that's rich Epcot is the shittest park out of all of Disney World makes sense for trouble maker princeses.

Wouldn't Anna and Elsa be the exception to the troublemaker rule since their ass has to be there due to the Frozen ride?

Do 4chan a solid and record the princess lesbo action on your last day of work at Disneyworld
>>
>>88873048
>PROMOTIONS

I treasure you gisnep-anon
>>
File: 1483305698017.jpg (118KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1483305698017.jpg
118KB, 736x1104px
Slave Elsa is Best Elsa.
>>
>>88872745
>Best Princess gets bullied both by the general public AND other princess
Why is life so cruel?
>>
>>88873214
>That itty-bitty-titty brigade
>>
>>88873313
Would be fun to tease and humiliate her over them while fucking her mouth, pulling on that chain.
>>
>>88873279
A lot of shit goes down with the Princes and Princesses in Disney World for some fucking reason; including all the other Parks as well. I've heard tons of stories and have seen and help deal with their fucking pampered ass bullshit too.

For instance, Aurora or Cinderella REALLY fucking hated black people and Chinese (specifically) people for some reason. She would personally avoid saying hello to black families that were in the park who wanted to take pictures with her or she would outright ignore them.

Now here's how people are caught in Disney World, each Princess, Prince or if it's a crew member or a stand, ticket person or someone whose in a full suit like Goofy or Donald Duck are assigned areas. Especially Disney Icons, like the Princess, Princes, or the suits; if something has gone wrong, like someones fainted or something or their being sexually harassed people in that area are to watch out, report or deal with it themselves. There's also undercover Disney Cops too who will gravitate towards them as well.

This ALSO happens when they themselves are mistreating the visitors as well, like with the Aurora/Cinderella, we've had reports as well and some of us, like me have seen it happen live. When that happens shit gets real and in the crowd one of the Higher Ups is watching as well and ask them to step to the side and they're instantly replaced with their double/trainee when no one is looking or they're asked to come inside

Being a Prince/Princess or Suit is fucking stressful, it CAN pay well to a degree but you're there because you're just as crazy as the visitors in their love for Disney.
>>
File: 3d8159ac58dd6ce5b98845ba9877942f.jpg (437KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
3d8159ac58dd6ce5b98845ba9877942f.jpg
437KB, 1280x1920px
>>88873214
Slave Aerial begs to differ
>>
File: The only real bunnyfu.jpg (100KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
The only real bunnyfu.jpg
100KB, 600x901px
>>88872229
Can we talk about other Disney subsidiaries like Lucasfilm and/or Marvel?

If so, why is Felicity Jones so hot?
>>
File: CzPDYTeUoAQ3j-C.jpg orig.jpg (217KB, 862x1292px) Image search: [Google]
CzPDYTeUoAQ3j-C.jpg orig.jpg
217KB, 862x1292px
>>88872229
>>
>>88874563
I said Disney girls so yes even Felicity Jones is a prime candidate for your baby juice.
>>
I know a minnie, moana, elena, jessie, snow and a poca. They're nice princesses who just want to talk with nice people for a short while. Don't propose to them, they will make fun of you backstage. Don't touch them, especially not if you have sticky fingers from touching yourself or other sticky shit. If you have an autograph book open it to the fucking page you want them to sign.
>>
Does the girl that plays Peter Pan count?
Because a threesome with her and the Tinkerbell actress would complete my life.
>>
Official Disney Princesses:
01. Elsa
02. Mulan
03. Rapunzel
04. Anna
05. Belle

Non-princesses from Disney Animated Canon:
01. Amelia
02. Esmeralda
03. Megara
04. Eilonwy
05. Kida

Pixar:
01. Riley
02. Merida
03. Violet
04. Ellie (as an adult)
05. Riley's mom

Disney Live Action films:
01. Giselle
02. Elizabeth Swann
03. ???
04. ???
05. ???

Lucasfilm:
01. Jyn Erso
02. Rey
03. Leia Organa
04. Padmé Amidala
05. Willie Scott
>>
>>88874922
>Amelia
Who?
>>
>>88874922
Can you actually see these Princesses in Walt Disney? Ive only ever seen the usuals, none of the Non-Princesses from Animated Canon or Lucas
>>
File: 1483033583138.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1483033583138.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>88872745
>I never understood why the Disney Princesses actresses are so fucking stuck up
>Young college girls being paid to be pampered, dress and act like a fucking princess
This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>88874814
So what is the etiquette with the fuck room?
>>
>>88874954
The Capitan from Treasure Planet.
>>
File: 1482864579429.png (207KB, 610x818px) Image search: [Google]
1482864579429.png
207KB, 610x818px
>about to start the college program
>hearing all this shit about Epcot
>now have to hope I don't end up at Epcot
>>
File: Rosetinted Glasses.png (525KB, 724x380px) Image search: [Google]
Rosetinted Glasses.png
525KB, 724x380px
>>88874983
Funny enough, a lot of the Preppy College Girls are being denied because they keep being really, REALLY stuck up.

So Disney is now targeting sexy nerd girls who can at least tolerate different races.

Granted, its rare, its really, really fucking hot when to Disney Princesses start fighting in public in the Park and dresses start being removed. There's a few of those on YouTube, DailyMotion and LiveLeak. Disney likes to take those down though.

Most of the racist Disney Characters are the fursuits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfhYCdpq-MA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxVoU0AdIKU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhISdG0BpBs
>>
>>88874993
i'm not allowed in the ladies locker room
>>
>>88875190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJaFN2S3od8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSq1Oc29Lichttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtpbSa2cjKs
>>
>>88875190
>Granted, its rare, its really, really fucking hot when to Disney Princesses start fighting in public
Same, except kissing instead of fighting.
>>
File: 22725035682_b1cc908292_b.jpg (255KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
22725035682_b1cc908292_b.jpg
255KB, 1024x683px
>>88874337

Plenty of room in my harem.
>>
>>88875190
So how fucked is Epcot?
>>
>>88872229
The excessive makeup makes her look like a whore.
>>
>>88875360
>itty bitty disney titty committee

2 of them are traps at least
>>
>>88875403
You can think of Epcot as the Training/Jail Park for Disney Lands Prince/Princesses/Mascots with I think one other Park but I can't exactly remember it, I think its more a hotel then a Park honestly.

So one thing you need to remember is that these jobs are hard to get into and take years of practice. So when, like in those videos, the Mascots or Prince/Princesses flip out they're not outright fired UNLESS they have video proof or Disney saves their asses in court, then they're sent to Epcot to "learn" and "behave" again and then they go back to Disneyland.

If you go to Disneyland you can notice that a lot of the Actors/Actresses will try and avoid races they dislike or have a hard time dealing with depending on how rude they usually are. Fun fact, Disney doesn't hire as many blacks anymore and instead go with Hispanics because they don't fire back if someone treats them like shit and blacks aren't hired often for mascots ether. If you're blonde and blue eyed or blue eyed, you pretty much have the pick of the litter as it were as to who you want to play, especially if you're really fucking handsome.

Sometimes new/trainees are asked to go on heavy diets before they're even let into places. So you'll see a lot more "fat" or "Chubby" Princes/Princesses at Epcot because they're slimming

White Rabbit in those videos is actually pretty fucking racist, he gets away with the shit because he's been at Disney World for so long and he's really good at making excuses and stealthy avoiding certain races.
>>
>>88875691
Does this apply to other roles too?
>>
>>88874337
That is a big fucking fork.
>>
File: 1460165733844.jpg (405KB, 669x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1460165733844.jpg
405KB, 669x1004px
>>88875763
It varies to be frank, I've only ever heard stories and know friends of their experiences and the other actors/actresses they talk to.

It's basically a secret to everyone, it's not told to the trainees though to scare them off or anything. One guy had a tier list of how much shit you're in when you're moved to another "district" he called them.

Basically the bottom of the barrel and how much shit you are is when you're asked to become a waiter character where you ether pretend or actually do hand out food to people in the hotel restaurant while spewing youre lines.

To remind you, I helped visitors at Epcot at one point, then was promoted through different jobs and then into Disney Land where I will not say what I do. But yeah. Shit tons of rules and regulations to follow and basically it comes out like "if a visitor treats you like shit, you are not allowed to react and it's always your fault"
>>
goddamn fucking disney lawyers keeping people from writing tell alls with all these juicy stories
>>
>>88875869
>"if a visitor treats you like shit, you are not allowed to react and it's always your fault"

As much as that must suck to be on the receiving end, I kind of understand the corporate policy there.

One Donald Duck going off like Donald Duck, and you're got yourself a Grand Floridian Alligator on your hands.
>>
If you want real drama queens look to the FGITs (BBB cast members). They are either sweet hearts or complete bitches, there's no in between. I can guarantee more than half are super butthurt they aren't park princesses. I've talked with some who want their role (which is merchandise) to be considered entertainment because they have to "always be on" like every other castmember on the front lines of guest interaction doesn't.
>>
File: 125125667.jpg (590KB, 669x1004px) Image search: [Google]
125125667.jpg
590KB, 669x1004px
>>88875947
Heres an example

>>88875294
I missed linked it but this basically happens at least 65% of the time and a lot of the woman actresses have to deal with it, her male companion is kinda a pussy but that's usually why every Princess is tagged with a Prince or another Princess, so they can rely on one another so nothing goes down or if it does they can back each other up. I think they still have panic buttons which are bracelets or necklaces hidden from view
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSq1Oc29Lic

This shouldn't have happened, this Alice got ganged up on and then threatened and her companion didnt do shit. This sort of stuff happens A LOT in Epcot during the Summer, its dealt with so fast and the replacements happen so much. You can basically bully a actor/actress get them wild up and then say they did it and get handed a certificate to go eat somewhere free
>>
>>88875825
She not using it for food or combing her hair that's for sure
>>
File: mickey_mouse_cop.jpg (21KB, 261x282px) Image search: [Google]
mickey_mouse_cop.jpg
21KB, 261x282px
>>88873728
>There's also undercover Disney Cops too who will gravitate towards them as well.
Tell me more about Disney cops.

How does someone become one? They sound more like CIA than they do your average park security.
>>
>>88876178
Disney Secret Police sounds way cooler than being a princess.
>>
Winnie the Pooh snapped my mom and her friends bra strap.
>>
>>88876265
He just wanted a little honey that's all
>>
>>88874916
>the girl that plays Peter Pan
you have my attention, please elaborate
>>
>>88876380
Peter Pan is supposed to be a boy that never aged so most dude even skinny ones are gonna show manly features (ie beard) so usually whenever they cast Peter Pan either in plays or parks they'll cast a flat chested female and dress her up as a male peter pan or cast a dude who looks like puberty never hit him at 30 years old.
>>
>>88876178
You basically get Police Training or close to it but with far more stealth approach to my understanding and how they operate. They don't come out unless there is a chain event going on, usually when there are multiple issues be it from the visitors or the princesses/princes.

If someone draws blood they out for the entire day. I think Ive only seen them or know they're there when Im stationed in an area where a Princess happens to be.
>>
>>88873104
>Epcot
>shitty

kys
>>
File: confessiontime.jpg (6KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
confessiontime.jpg
6KB, 240x180px
>>88876433
They also go for men who are gay or are transgender (something new) because they take so much estrogen.

Something maybe half of you don't know. When they do the Gay Disney Day Event(s) majority of Princesses and Princes are ether bi, gay, or straights who are alright with dealing with gay people. Some of the Princes/Princess will opt out on that day or (week?) and they have special Princes/Princesses who only show up on those Days to do them.

>My face when families show up on that day and complain to me or other people as to why there are so many gay people and that it shouldn't be allowed even though theyre told ahead of time that there will be LGBT people there
>>
>>88875304
I know right?

At least save your strength for the fuck room!
>>
So how legit you think these post are?
>>
>>88876578
Aren't the majority of dudes playing princes gay anyway?
>>
>>88876697
Yeah, they are, or they're bi. Most of them are from the area too, there are acting/casting places you can go to and eventually, possibly, lead you down to working at Disney and most of them are hardcore gay.
>>
Ok I see the term fuck room tossed around is it some more secretive room than club 33 where princess have some lesbo orgy or something?
>>
File: 1468590327795.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468590327795.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>88876764
Nah, it's nothing like that, it's a retarded ass initiation they do. I've heard it off and on and implications of it countless times whenever I chatted with them. Basically all it is, is the new girl has to make out with the Princess they liked the most from Disney.

That's fucking it. If they do more or there are different initiations, I have no fucking idea, but if THATS going on behind closed doors then who knows what the fuck they do.

Only thing I heard about Club 33 was that they do something similar to the The Rockettes dance but instead it's all the Disney Princesses in a line and they wear something a bit more skimpy? Some old guy told me, and for all I know he was bullshitting me
>>
>>88876919
Since you're cool with spilling tea Disneyanon, could you tell what's the cringiest thing you've ever seen a guest do?
>>
>>88875691
Do the characters/employees ever discuss avoiding guests/families with special needs?
>>
>>88872745
Since when, I was just there two weeks ago.
>>
>>88877068
You get a lot of nerdy guys who have spent thousands of dollars to whip out a ring to try and marry one of the Disney Princess or a girl will try to confess or give their numbers to a guy. However, the cringiest I've seen is one guy I'd say 17 shit his pants because he thought he was going to fart and it was next to I believe Snow White. He had shorts on so it ran down his leg and onto the ground, I feel really bad, to this day for that guy.

>>88877074
Ok so this is a grey area for me, I've heard that there are certain Princes/Princesses who have licenses to deal with certain Special Needs Kids and I also know that ether they do avoid them like blacks and other races they dont like or they're not allowed to due to certain special needs kids. Disney likes to keep shit under wraps but I'm assuming something happened to a special needs kid and now you can only see certain Princes/Princesses because they know how to properly be patient with them
>>
>>88877083
Well there's usually two to three different Princesses and Princes on occasion or to cover up

Did you see this woman there? 16:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTGW4B1Hyso

If you saw this one, she still comes in but for the majority of the time the new one is Olive colored white with a tan so she looks brown
>>
>>88877167
Not even, the girl we saw looked like your standard pretty black girl from the Carolina's.

She was sweet.

Well, I mean she's paid to be so....
>>
>>88876919
>new girl has to make out with the Princess they liked the most from Disney.
By "the Princess they liked the most", do you mean a castmate playing the princess? Because I'm getting a mental picture of a prospective princess making out with a poster or a doll.
>>
>>88877129
>there are certain Princes/Princesses who have licenses to deal with certain Special Needs Kids
This I believe

>you can only see certain Princes/Princesses because they know how to properly be patient with them

What exactly do you mean by this? Like for meet and greets? Or out in public?
>>
>>88877208
castmate
>>88877205
Not sure then, I'm usually stuck in my area until the day is out for me. I work ether days or sometimes noons and cover for a few of the nights when they do fireworks or something. If you saw someone different from the one I posted and not the one I'm describing they may have found a replacement then.

All of my interactions and discussions aren't day by day. Interactions with castmates are rare, I had more of them when I worked at Epcot though because back then I could "walk around" which was based off of check points to stay near and around maps to help people
>>
>>88875190
Question regarding this: When I was 5 I went to Magic Kingdom for the first time and while there tried to say hi to the fox from Pinocchio. I think he was signing some other kids' thing, but he shoved me down. Like my ass hit the floor. Could I have gotten him fired? This took place in 1995 so rules may have changed I'm assuming.
>>
>>88877244
Meet and Greets as well as Out in Public. This is from Epcot now, but a Princess didn't know how to handle the situation, so someone pinged her duplicate to come out; usually they wave goodbye because they have to use the "Restroom" and comes in the new one who can have the patients to focus on them
>>
>>88877208
>I'm getting a mental picture of a prospective princess making out with a poster or a doll.
Same here. That would be funny though less sexy..
>>
>>88877278
Yes, and especially if you could have grabbed the names of everyone who saw it too and granted, it was back in 1995 if you had a camera and that VHS tape you could have showed them it

They could get away with a lot more back in the day then now.
>>
>>88877292
I mean, that's not too bad I guess. Glad some have training and whatnot though you'd think they'd just train everyone. In my experience characters are usually pretty nice about that kind of stuff. It's usually castmembers at/around rides who have been cunts in the past. My brother has autism and is non-verbal and has issues waiting in line so years ago with a doctor's letter we'd get to go to the front of the line. Most people were totally cool, but even now I can picture the faces of the castmembers who made things difficult. The last time we went (last Spring) the people wre overall cool but some were definitely more bitchy than others. I think the whole scanning thing we have to do to get onto rides is contrived and wastes a lot of time, but it's fine. I hate that the fucks who hired out people with special needs to get to the front of lines ruined things for everyone else.
>>
File: 1483354420385.jpg (90KB, 367x292px) Image search: [Google]
1483354420385.jpg
90KB, 367x292px
>tfw you don't necessarily want to fuck a disney princess but just want to fuck a girl wearing a princess costume, don't care if she actually plays one of the princesses or not, steal it from the park or something
>>
File: 1460126919045.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1460126919045.gif
2MB, 360x270px
I'm out for now guys. I'll be back to answer anything else if Im available.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>88879191
>>
>>88872229
That looks like such a fake smile
>>
>>88874563
A fine addition to Star Wars waifus
>>
>tfw less the a month away from starting my cp at wdw
Is it really as easy as they say for a guy to get some?
>>
>>88876578
From a family friend who worked in Disney World, gays would fuck in the public restrooms and there was nothing the employees could do about it.

Also, the South Americans were universally hated as the worst tourists.
>>
>>88875869
>"if a visitor treats you like shit, you are not allowed to react and it's always your fault"
I worked at an amusement park (much smaller and less well known than Disney but still pretty big) and we basically had the same policy. Some of the guests are fucking wild
>>
>>88881958
The south americans (95% of the time brazilians) are the worst tourists. The large obnoxious groups sure, but the fact is that will literally ask for anyone who speaks spanish and then when they find someone who speaks spanish, they will speak portuguese to them.
>>
>>88882133
If you ever read accounts about the early days of Disneyland, employees would actually get arrested if they weren't smiling while working.
>>
You know, I've always what these actresses for Disney princesses were like outside the park?
>>
>>88881958
Yeah, we do but straight couples do it just as much, it's fucking horrible, they destroy bathrooms.
>>88882133
>>88882226
Oh yeah, South American tourist are the worst
>Don't speak any English so when you try and ask them to calm down they just look at you funny
>Kids steal other kids toys and food they've gotten and claim it's theirs
>Kids will piss all over the fucking place

The only good thing is, is that they can blacklist people from ever coming again, happens more often for the people who fuck in the Bathrooms though then people misbehaving in public for whatever reason, I assume because they're not blatantly fucking
>>
File: pretty scar.jpg (376KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pretty scar.jpg
376KB, 1365x2048px
You can keep your boring princesses. I'm claiming Pretty Scar.
>>
>>88883329
I... this doesn't look like Scar to me at all
>>
File: pretty scar 2.jpg (304KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
pretty scar 2.jpg
304KB, 1280x1920px
>>88883497
Well duh, because she's *Pretty* Scar
プリティスカー, because I know you want to google it
>>
>>88882279
>arrested if they weren't smiling while working

this sounds fake as hell but ok
>>
>>88882459
Bro, no. I'm gay myself and I can tell you I've never in my life seen as much fucking in the restroom as at gay events or clubs. Even going down to the local forest preserve you'll see guys waiting on their cars on lunch break for another guy to show up then they'll both go to the community washroom or into the tick riddled forest. Never seen a straight couple bother with that. I'm sure it happens but, buddy, it's not the same amount.
>>
File: macabre.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
macabre.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>88875691
>White Rabbit is a racist

My fucking sides
>>
>>88872229
>>88872711
>she
>>
>>88875907
Seriously I would read pages and pages of this shit
>>
>>88885350
Same except just photos from the backstage/wardrobe.

I don't think there is any amount of half dressed princesses or headless Donalds and Goofys that would be enough.
>>
>>88884400
Maybe not then, I just started in Disneyland only been here for maybe two years. Worked in Epcot longer though.

I'm sure it happens though, I've heard some crazy shit
>>
Recently found out that Snow White is autistic and or asburgers
>>
>tfw a Jungle Cruise Skipper
>tfw interact with princesses at secret underground cafeteria on daily basis
>tfw Rapunzel keeps making farting noises with her mouth and Cinderella can't stop laughing enough to finish her story while they both wait for their SUBWAY sandwiches to get made.
>>
File: 1464966523612trolluhurr.jpg (18KB, 400x408px) Image search: [Google]
1464966523612trolluhurr.jpg
18KB, 400x408px
>>88886982
Rarely any Princesses come to the Cafeteria when I eat my lunch, couple Princes just fucking talking about Sports. Fucking casuals
>Saw Mulan playing Pokemon
That's about it for me
>>
So what keeps Disney from firing a princess who's racist or stuckup and replacing her with one of the other hundreds of thousands of young attractive women willing to work at Disney?

Is it hard to train them or something?
>>
So when are they going to have a Princess Marco at Disneyworld?
>>
>>88887325
This comes from second hand information from people who work next to me at Epcot and Disney Land but it goes something like this (mentioned it earlier briefly).

If a Princess, for example is really good at her job for the most part, she'll never get fired because she'll know how to properly avoid the races she dislikes and will never be caught to begin with. For example if she hates blacks (which the majority of the Princesses do) she'll simply move to and fro from different people before they can even ask her to take pictures with her. Same for, as explained earlier with Special Needs Children but that's a more sensitive topic and it more so has to do with them not having the right training and the Disney Teams have taught them how to replace themselves with another who can do it.

The only time these things don't work is when they do a Meet & Greet or something similar, where they are forced, or housed into a small room and there are workers there to make sure everything goes smoothly.

If a Princess has her characters voice down, acting and movement down that gives her more pull and weight to not be fired from her job.

If Disney really wanted to stop their foot down they would, but they don't, someone above mentioned full on intercourse that goes on in bathrooms and different parts of the park, I've never seen it happen but Ive heard about a straight couple doing it, and all they got was a slap on the wrist.

Now if a Disney Princess does this to someone whose paid EXTRA cash for deals with Disney like going to Club 33 or staying at one of their Premium Hotels and the whole shebang, she might get into deeper shit. There's a strike system in place as well that resets every year (this info is from Epcot).
>>
>>88886982
>first day of training
>lost as fuck underground
>Cinderella offers to help me find my area since she got to work too early anyway
>walks me all the way to main street side, chatting and pointing out all of the different exits along the way
>turns out she used to work in my new location
>asks me to tell one of her old leader she said hi
>we still chat and catch up whenever we run into each other or she'll make silly faces at me if I see her during day parade
>>
>>88888118
Does she want the D?
>>
>>88875869
>>"if a visitor treats you like shit, you are not allowed to react and it's always your fault"

So... essentially like any other customer service job, then? Customer is always right, even when they are being fucking rude and taking their frustrations out on you.
>>
>>88888118
TELL US all the dirty little secrets Anon. Is this Epcot Anon telling the truth or are they full of shit?
>>
>>88872229

Went a few years ago and took some sort tour at epcot. You get to walk past the changing room for the princesses. No noodz, but they're all in their underwear.
>>
>>88888999
OH LORD YES!
>>
>>88888430
I doubt it. She already has a prince. Didn't you watch her movie?

>>88888676
I've only ever worked in Magic and Studios. It's true that Epcot is where training typically starts though, especially if you see random fur characters popping up. Most of the girls in entertainment I know are fairly sweet and normal. But at the same time, I mostly know girls who started in other roles and then transferred to entertainment. The ones that started and have only worked entertainment are usually bitches. Like one of my coordinators hung out with Snow White years ago, and still acts stuck up and will put on her Snow voice like anyone still cares at this point.
>>
>>88889079
New Disney Land, Ex-Epcot Anon here
Ok, are you referring to the Snow White in this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkP7YGPB5_s
Because I've only been here for two years and I always at least hear some backtalk about this Snow White.
>>
>>88875190
Maybe they shouldn't have been tugging on his tail then. They weren't even kids, they were fucking high schoolers.
poor rabbit man working for pebbles in a burning hot suit and expected to take everyone's shit.
>>
>>88889253
Nope, my coordinator was friends with her YEARS ago. Which is why her constantly bringing that up is even worse. She aged out ages ago.
>>
>>88889079
Bro this is a chinese cartoon board you can drop the disney speak
>>
>>88889349
You should watch the other ones, that same fucking White Rabbit hates blacks, its hilarious, that shit was on the news for awhile. Guy never got fired ether.

Hell, he was cheered for in some of the Underground Tunnels when he passed by
>>
File: 1471570704922.gif (3MB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
1471570704922.gif
3MB, 300x243px
>My face when I didn't realize /co/ had this many fucking Disney Crew Members here.

What the fuck, I wonder if any of them are actually Princes and Princesses in hiding
>>
>>88888487

I worked in Magic Kingdom and Tomorrowland and this wasn't my experience at all. It was made very clear that being super happy and cheerful and polite was part of our job expectations but it was also made explicit that we were not there to take abuse and that we should contact a coordinator asap if things started going South.
>>
>tfw I could probably be Jasmine or Pocahontas but I'm too socially autistic to pass as them
dang
>>
>>88889864
Ah, that's the difference, yeah they say that shit to make you feel safe Anon. My Coordinator told me to hold my tongue and deal with it then file a report at a later date.

A lot of coordinators are like that too.
>>
>>88889866
You have Aspergers like a handful of the Disney Princesses. I think Snow White has Aspergers; just do some social therpay Im doing it too off-hand
>>
>>88889806

Considering you have to be attractive to get those roles, no.
>>
>>88889978
>>88889806
You'd be surprised how many functioning members of society like to waste their precious free minutes here.
>>
File: Steamed_hams.jpg (120KB, 515x476px) Image search: [Google]
Steamed_hams.jpg
120KB, 515x476px
>>88873104
I loved Epcot, though I can understand that there's much less to do there ride/show wise than the other parks.

However, I think that Hollywood Studios or whatever they call it now, was the shittiest out of the four. I did three things I enjoyed there, The coaster, Star Tours and the Indian Jones show. Everything else either took too long or was boring beyond belief.
>>
File: watch that hand elsa.jpg (522KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
watch that hand elsa.jpg
522KB, 707x1000px
>>88889806
I know an Anna who wrote Elsanna fanfic, and I'm pretty sure used to shitpost on /frz/. Don't forget that most cast members are 20-something nerds, at least some are going to be degenerates and come on here.

>>88889866
How about Moana? They need more and she's pretty awkward.
>>
File: 1458000996648.jpg (69KB, 500x588px) Image search: [Google]
1458000996648.jpg
69KB, 500x588px
>There's at least one or two lurking Cast Members here or who've posted here and at least one Princess in this thread too I bet
I wonder if any of the crew who portray the Princesses are actually gay
>>
>>88890505
There's a bunch. Disney's cast is really gay, and even though people joke that it's all gay dudes and straight girls, there's a TON of gay girls.
>>
>>88890599
Bullshit, I highly doubt any of the actresses who act as those Princesses are gay.

Guys sure, you can tell but fuck no, not the girls
>>
>>88890599
I want picture proof.

I will also accept good cosplay.
>>
File: 24747273011_5f7d9633f6_b.jpg (420KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
24747273011_5f7d9633f6_b.jpg
420KB, 819x1024px
>>88890629
They're all just really femme girls, but believe me, they aren't all straight.
There's a Merida engaged to her former attendant. There's at least a couple of Elsa's friends. I hooked up with one of Tink's friends at a party. That's just off the top of my head.

>>88890659
I've no picture proof, but if you're a lesbian, find yourself some entertainment friends, and go from there.
>>
>>88890807
Not sure if I believe it. Ive always been told (not someone who works at Disney) that they try and avoid hiring from the LGBT Community outside Peter Pan and one of the other Princes, think Aladdin maybe?
>>
COME ON PEOPLE wheres all the dirty fucking secrets? I came here expecting some good shit, I've SEEN pictures dumped on Tumblr a while back of worse stuff.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>88890960
>tend to hire theater kids and acting majors for entertainment
>oh but let's not hire the gay ones though
You understand how that sounds, right? You don't have to believe me. But Disney doesn't try to avoid hiring gay people, by any means.
>>
>>88891053
Well, I'm going to bed now, but I expect you to post some of that tumblr dump itt
>>
File: 1469158540910.jpg (423KB, 684x687px) Image search: [Google]
1469158540910.jpg
423KB, 684x687px
>>88890960
I'm diffidently not a Crew Member or anything from Epcot like the other Anon *wink* but there's a Jasmine known to grab ass other female Princesses and "Town People" in Epcot at one point. She went on to work over in CA as well as a few Disney Cruises

To say there's not is really fucking dumb especially from where they get their new actors/actresses from like >>88891119 said
>>
File: Ancient-Aliens.jpg (24KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient-Aliens.jpg
24KB, 500x436px
I don't believe any of the shit being said in here. There is no way this happens behind close doors.
>>
>>88875869
>if a visitor treats you like shit, you are not allowed to react and it's always your fault
That's pretty typical of most customer service type jobs, though.
>>
>>88890629
They're college kids, anon. Lots of girls lez out a little during those years.
>>
>>88872745

I'll go with "not" and you're a damned liar.
>>
File: 1480463730300.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1480463730300.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>88892562
>>
File: 7xlRxiy40jvrAz4brfwp.jpg (109KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
7xlRxiy40jvrAz4brfwp.jpg
109KB, 682x1024px
I'll take Elsa or Anna, because they seem to come in a matched set.
>>
>>88893234

>trip to Japan

>got to check out Tokyo Disney

>Frozen Fantasy was a pretty neat little parade

>Elsa and Anna are super affectionate

It felt really awkward.
>>
File: 1480813421399.jpg (113KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1480813421399.jpg
113KB, 1000x563px
>>88893234
These two actresses are actually aware of the shipping of their two characters. A lot of crazy fangirls (you can see videos on YouTube) have asked them awkward questions about "how affectionate" they are to one another, as going as far as showing R34 ecchi shit with the two on their phones; quickly being removed by the other crew members there.

Just YouTube Elsa/Anna Meet and Greet Q+A session about romance or something.

Not sure if anyones mentioned it earlier but one of the Actresses of Anna I think? Maybe Elsa now regularly went to /frz/ and I think now periodically goes to /u/ for fic updates and shit.
>>
File: cutey.jpg (41KB, 599x399px) Image search: [Google]
cutey.jpg
41KB, 599x399px
>>88893308

Maybe, but they're fuckin' cute.

>>88893488

I believe this as much as I believe the other stuff in this thread, but what the hell. I'll entertain the fantasy.

Given Japan's fascination onee-san/onee-chan relationships, it'd probably be better accepted.
>>
>>88893677
>I believe this as much as I believe the other stuff in this thread
>>88890367
>>
>>88893234
>>88893677

>Most of the Frozen characters in the parks look great

>Once Upon a Time Elsa and Anna look terrible and have bad wig-work.

I don't get it. They had a fucking budget to work with.
>>
>>88893725
Well if it's Once Upon a Time, they always get the fucking hand me downs, Especially if they're trainees. You should see the ones from Epcot who are training, they look worse then you're average Con cosplayer
>>
>>88893725

They spend all their budget on CG sets and the actor pay.
>>
>>88893725
Beg to differ on park Elsa's wigs. I've seen cosplay ones that look better.
>>
File: trapco_cosplay.jpg (116KB, 1280x646px) Image search: [Google]
trapco_cosplay.jpg
116KB, 1280x646px
>>88887697
They already do?
>>
>>88894654

Wow, that's pretty cu-

Wait, how old is this cosplayer?
>>
>>88872229
alice and Tinkerbell are the best two characters, because they arnt princesses. they're not even "princesses" like some of the other shitty ones, so their actresses just get to have fun with the role
>>
>>88884299
obviously not arrested, but my friend worked there while doing the College Program and got written up for gagging while cleaning up shit someone smeared all over a bathroom mirror
>>
>>88893793
They're talking about the show Once Upon a Time.
>>
Do you have to be able to sing to work as a Disney Princ(ess)? Probably, right?
>>
>>88895092
I doubt it unless you're specifically going to be in a stage show
>>
>>88895124
I bet they get asked to sing all the time though.
>>
>>88895092
Not unless you're being hired specifically to sing in one of the shows, like the Frozen sing along or Beauty and the Beast Live, for example. Princesses you meet in regular meet and greets are discouraged from singing, because they don't all have the same singing ability. If you ask one to sing their main song for you, they'll usually suggest you sing it for them.
>>
>>88895092
it's part of the audition. You may not "need" to be able to sing but it helps in the long run. Dancing is a lot more important
>>
>>88895689
Only in auditions for specific singing roles. They never have you sing for general casting calls.
>>
File: 1479769008705.jpg (130KB, 1024x778px) Image search: [Google]
1479769008705.jpg
130KB, 1024x778px
>>88886982
>while they both wait for their SUBWAY sandwiches to get made.
>tfw you know this storys legit because of this part
the CM cafeterias are so mediocre. I remember at Epcot people would cover their costume with a jacket just so they could get food on-stage
>>
>Just got back from work, handful of Anons have been posing as me as Epoct/Disneyland Crewmember

Ah well
>>
>>88895092

>audition for one of Cinderella's evil stepsisters
>be asked to sing "Sing Sweet Nightingale"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuJokTKhprI
>>
>>88896084
That's what tripcodes are for.
>>
>>88896018
Outside this story, do any of the other stories seem legit
>>
>>88894702
Gotta make sure its not a deluxe trap. Those aren't fun.
>>
File: 1478577195444.png (157KB, 330x346px) Image search: [Google]
1478577195444.png
157KB, 330x346px
>>88896130
I was a janitor, so I didn't get much interaction with the princesses. I saw Sleeping Beauty go on a bitchfit on her phone backstage for over 20 minutes once. She was too far away but it sounded like family/boyfriend issues. Another time I was with another custodian and Belle came back from on-stage, still (seemingly) in character, and asked what we were wanting for Christmas. I don't remember what the guy said, but it was something along the lines of wanting to fuck her, and it just made her groan and walk away.

Wouldn't doubt at least half of the stories though, college program kids are horny as fuck. The story about the hot tub at Vista Way being filled with cement after some people had sex in it is true.

My friend is still there and she works in attractions, and she has to deal with some catty bitches. Shame too, because she's an innocent sweetheart.
>>
File: aom2.jpg (24KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
aom2.jpg
24KB, 600x404px
>>88896018
>leaders always told us we can get food on stage as long as we took our vests off or changed shirts
>getting dem corn dog nuggets during my break
>friends are across the street at starbucks so i'm by myself
>guest bitching loudly behind me that workers shouldn't be buying food while they were around
>ignore her
>order food
>old lady taking my order gives me my nuggets for free because of angry lady's bitching
I hate that I can't get food at my current location.
>>
>>88896084
Do you think they're ever going to change the process for how special needs guests/families get on rides (have to go to an attendant and telll them which ride every single time) back to how it used to be (just instantly go to the front) or is it ruined forever because of the people who abused it? Not sure if this is in your wheelhouse, but just wondering.
>>
>>88896329
>>guest bitching loudly behind me that workers shouldn't be buying food while they were around
kek what a cunt
>>
File: 1409045130780.png (50KB, 192x220px) Image search: [Google]
1409045130780.png
50KB, 192x220px
>>88896329
sounds like a cool leader, what land?
>>
File: 1460757733654.gif (2MB, 220x190px) Image search: [Google]
1460757733654.gif
2MB, 220x190px
>>88896340
So I actually asked this to veteran worker at the place and he didn't say much on your issues but told me this; again this is from him. I dont go out on the walk enough outside of Halloween or Christmas to really do anything so I dont know if they've done anything different; apparently not much from your issues.

Few decades ago (early 00's I'm guessing or even the 90's) they had a plan to let handicapped people in wheelchairs, or other issues be able to get into line ahead of everyone else. At this point there were slow enough rides that they could place people with certain issues on. Well they tried it out for about a month and every other week, literally, some kid or adult in a wheelchair or some other walking disability was harassed, punched (only occurred twice), booed outta line or literally pushed outta line using the wheelchair handles.

It didn't go very well.

I do know this happens a few times at the open-ended/outdoor Meet and Greets where you can find a Princess or Tinkerbell and chat with them, if you chat with them more then three minutes people start to get pissed off and violence can even happen (doesn't happen often, when it does everyone hears about it)

If there are any Princesses, or people who've been working at Disney for longer, they might be able to answer you far better then me.
I'm LITERALLY a substitute for a number of jobs ranging from technical/backstage, to guiding people like I did in Epcot who were fucking lost and didnt bother getting a fucking map, or I serve food to people behind a counter and I did "Disney Secret Service" for a Princess at Epcot who kept getting a guy walking up with a camera and trying to take pictures under her skirt

>>88896274
>but it was something along the lines of wanting to fuck her, and it just made her groan and walk away.
Ok are you East Coast or West Coast? I remember hearing a story about Princesses getting harassed by Janitors once it was Epcot wasn't it?
>>
>>88896377
I'm sure she's the same type of person who thinks that all the stores and rides should be open until the very last guest leaves.
>>88896533
Main Street mate
>>
File: 1479089394248.jpg (85KB, 693x507px) Image search: [Google]
1479089394248.jpg
85KB, 693x507px
>>88896751
>it was Epcot wasn't it?
Hey, you're a smart guy.
>>
File: 1469225583068.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1469225583068.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>88896834
Lol, not sure if being sarcastic but Im assuming you were the one posting about CM Cafeteria? I didnt see it until now so I was guessing because of all the fucking drama that fucking happens in Epcot, holy fucking shit, what a fucking circus
>>
File: 1480894508850.png (208KB, 231x363px) Image search: [Google]
1480894508850.png
208KB, 231x363px
>>88896907
I can only hope I don't end up at Epcot again in a few weeks. I love the damn park, but you have to really be on managements good side if you don't want to be fucked over. I remember once I forgot to take care of a restroom for over an hour, and when a leader found out, I would've had my ass handed to me and sent home right there if it wasn't for me having a spotless record prior to, and being on the good side of the coordinator of that area.

Minor pet peeve, but it always annoyed me when people wouldn't take responsibilities for their trash cans, when there's a diagram clear as day in the office that showed how the districts are divided up. Got into an argument once with another CP over whose were whose, even though the coordinator that day had specifically told me where mine were. I follow their orders, not other CPs.

Even I end up at Epcot again, I don't know why I'm worried. As long as I do my fucking task in a timely manner (which is far from impossible), nobodys gonna bother me.
>>
>>88896751
>Few decades ago (early 00's I'm guessing or even the 90's) they had a plan to let handicapped people in wheelchairs, or other issues be able to get into line ahead of everyone else. At this point there were slow enough rides that they could place people with certain issues on. Well they tried it out for about a month and every other week, literally, some kid or adult in a wheelchair or some other walking disability was harassed, punched (only occurred twice), booed outta line or literally pushed outta line using the wheelchair handles.

They let us do basically this until the time before last that I went. That was around 2010. Off the top of my head I've been to parks 1995, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2009, and then 2016. We never experienced anything like that though people were sometimes visibly pissy and sometimes you could hear people say shit. But no one ever tried to do anything. Also we always went reverse through either the exit or just through the Fast Pass queue so the only reason it was obvious we were there not for Fast Pass was if my brother was making noises or whatever. The thing is he doesn't use it for mobility reasons. It's because he gets overstimulated waiting in lines and people get pissy. So it's as much for other visitors as it is for us because I know they don't want to sit in line for an hour while an autistic kid/adult makes noises by them.

Thanks anyways though, anon. desu judging from last spring when we were there it definetely seems like something that the staff isn't uniformly knowledgable about. Some are really nice and cool. Some are huge dicks. There's a really pretty Emma Stone looking staff member with reddish brown hair that helped us at Winnie the Pooh and another ride who was especially nice. And some balding NEET as Splash Mountain was kind of a douche.
>>
File: 1468185260998.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468185260998.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>88897131
Oh my fucking god, you don't know the half of it. I did odd jobs so I had TONS of different Managers and then they'd argue which one wanted me and where I needed to be for the day because I was a perma-sub/Jack of All Trade Master of Muffin son. So they decided that my schedule was guiding dumb people from place to place in the morning, help the IT guys midday because they'd get the fucking rides stuck because they couldn't press a fucking button and then the end I ether helped food courts or did cashier for the Japanese Store that sold all those fucking How to Draw Manga like a Dumbass books

You're lucky you didnt come in with a College Group or whatever they're fucking called now. They liked me so much I had a Mary Sue Job Title. I got transfered to Disneyland but now they're talking they migth want me on a fucking crusie ship. FUCK OFF. Just let me do my fucking job at Disneyland
>>
>>88897223
Sounds like they can't figure out what they want then. They really need to do something but until Disney is caught red handed over and over again, I don't see it changing Anon.

Might be a dick move but I've dealt with a few children and young adult who had issues similar to your brother. I just walked over to a food stall got a bunch of free food and gave it to them and it calmed them down.

I usually get yelled at for doing it so they just take some cash off my check at the end but its always worth it. Granted, Ive seen some try too exploit this and I just fuck em off

It's not a ideal way to resolve issues and I wouldn't know how to handle it properly ether but it helps calm them I guess.
>>
>>88897331
Just a fare warning to anyone else who works at Disney, don't do what I did, I got fucking yelled at for a Month and gave me a few "checks" for half the year and a warning I'd go back to Epcot.

If your Managers like you, you can talk your way outta it, like I eventually did but if you're a scrub, you might get fired outright
>>
File: 1480283019226.jpg (42KB, 621x697px) Image search: [Google]
1480283019226.jpg
42KB, 621x697px
>>88897241
>You're lucky you didnt come in with a College Group or whatever they're fucking called now.
I was/am a CP. I just make a habit of getting to know my leaders and coordinators and letting them know I'm not one who clowns around and that I value legitimate teamwork and cooperation because that's what fucking works at my other jobs.
>>
>>88897477
Yeah, I entirely agree, I don't give a fuck what people say when they say you're sucking on your coords/managers dicks or whatever. Going in, which Im sure this is everyone, they think they're going to have FUN working at DISNEY World.

They don't know shit. It's like any other fucking job, maybe a tad more restrictive then your average one too
>>
>>88897477

> that pic

I'm not sure how anyone in their right mind can not enjoy Gaston's friends. They are a blast.

> that feel when they're putting one in Japan, too.
>>
>>88897331
Honestly, I think Disney does the best that they can. I mean, the fast pass/Exit thing with a disability pass was working really well and was the most efficient thing for a long while. It was only because people abused it by hiring out people with special needs so they could just cut through lines that ruined it and Disney needed to do something as a response to complaints of abusing the pass. It's oftentimes more the other guests than anything else. The only thing Disney really could do at this point is give more training to employees so they know how to respond to situations that potentially come up.

>Might be a dick move but I've dealt with a few children and young adult who had issues similar to your brother. I just walked over to a food stall got a bunch of free food and gave it to them and it calmed them down.

That doesn't sound like a dick move at all to me. Way nicer than just staring and saying shit to your co-worker about it like I know some people have done. But yeah like you said you aren't trained how to handle it so you're doing your best to make your guests comfortable. Nothing wrong with that imo
>>
>>88897571
That's why I don't mind being a janitor. Part of the job is just interacting with guests, because believe it or not, just standing there and smiling as some tourist tells you their life story for 20 minutes (only do this when you're on sweeping duty) is good guest service. Pin trading is pretty fun too, and janitor duties is the best for pin trading. There were sweep nights where I would just be walking around practically standing out like live bait trying to get people to pin trade, but it really slows down the closer you get to fireworks time. Besides that, you have to instruct and point guests on where to go, which is also guest services.

Good luck getting a nice happy whatever it was thank you card from them at the end of the day from the guest services office though.
>>
>>88897774
>Good luck getting a nice happy whatever it was thank you card from them at the end of the day from the guest services office though.

As a guest could me going to guest services and saying so and so did a good job or was really helpful lead to them getting anything out of it? Just asking for the next time I go if anyone is particularly based when my brother is making noise or we're waiting in the queue to get in a ride.
>>
File: 1461504286237.gif (2MB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
1461504286237.gif
2MB, 350x196px
>>88897774
Just off-topic here. I give you mad props being a Janitor. I decided to help my family where I live on the Beach near around where Steven Universe is based off of for the Summer (don't want to give out a exact location in case there are Secrey Disney Agents in here). I couldn't last three days, cleaing toilets on the beach. Woman make worse messes then fucking men, just fucking shit plastered all over the toilet rim, handle, everywhere but the fucking inside and it overflowed and they had to call in a fucking septic tank truck to clean it all out.

If I ever see you at Epcot again if you still work there, Ill treat ya to some fucking food.

>My face opening those fucking stalls to clean
>>
>>88872825
i hope you got a picture with the voodoo master anon
>>
>>88898010
>the Beach near around where Steven Universe is based off of for the Summer

Uh, Santa Monica?

I don't even watch SU desu
>>
>>88898132
Its based off of Ocean City/Rehobeth Beach
>>
>>88897990
It usually means we get what I think are or were called Four Keys cards. It's basically good boy points for CMs. I remember one time you could use them to enter a little contest.. or something, I don't remember, but there are legit benefits to earning those cards. The ones I got were usually from helping coordinators with tasks that were getting overwhelming.

>>88898010
>Woman make worse messes then fucking men
Yep, that's definitely the truth. I had to work a few unisex stalls, and the women would always leave it a fucking trainwreck in that exact manner you mentioned. I remember I was closing a restroom once, and someone left a football sized shit in the toilet that was causing the toilet to overflow, so I had to call in backup for help. Some old guy came in and did some kind of wizard magic to fix it (I was busy squeegeeing the floor), and casually told me he's seen it several times.
>>
>>88875294
I like that Alice, though. I always enjoy seeing the Alices.
>>
File: 1458852336727.gif (2MB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1458852336727.gif
2MB, 360x480px
>>88898227
I have a mess of different good boy points but by the time I have enough to do anything with them they fucking change the game and thus those tokens are useless
>Mfw
>>
>>88893677

That's a sandwich I wouldn't mind being in.
>>
>>88881905
Ok so bumping this anyone wanna tell me what im in for
>tfw didnt get the role you really wanted
Oh well
>>
File: CpW6giwUsAAKh3C.jpg (63KB, 765x389px) Image search: [Google]
CpW6giwUsAAKh3C.jpg
63KB, 765x389px
>>88899229
What role did you get Anon? Is it a Mascot? I heard White Rabbit fucks the other Mascots in the changing room until you submit to him, he really likes the black ones
>>
>>88899229
long hours, unappreciative guests, being blue-balled by princesses out of your league, and the satisfaction of knowing you can entertain girls with stories about how you worked at Disney after everything is said and done.
>>
File: Nothing_To_See_Here_Move_Along.png (399KB, 718x375px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing_To_See_Here_Move_Along.png
399KB, 718x375px
>>88899303
Pretty much this to be frank with you, you'll get the female version of https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm23p6UpTcByr980IuiXf7g this guy who gives out fucking pins hes made to the Princesses who can't really hold on to them because they DONT HAVE ANY FUCKING POCKETS.

I saw this guy too, he's a bit obnoxious and spends way to much time and Meet and Greets with an assortment of characters and lights to just give these woman pins, some just toss them in the trash or just drop them on the ground via putting them in between their dress ripples

The guys gay as fuck but you can expect the same blue balling from them even if you're becoming a Prince or whatever. Also good luck dealing with SJWs who come to the Park to try and punch you as Gastons Friend, its happend a few times
>>
>>88876104
>You can basically bully a actor/actress get them wild up and then say they did it and get handed a certificate to go eat somewhere free
NICE, thanks for the tip.
>>
>>88899285
Im not a character lol idk why everyone assumed that
Im in quick service food which will probably suck desu but hey atleast im at disney world. The role i wanted like reallllly badly was photopass and i have years of retail xp so i figured i would be a lock for merch but nope
>>
>>88899832
Then absolutely follow the guide from Janitor Anon, that guy knows his shit more then me, I'm not even self-aware anymore as to what I do. Disney is fucking strict and tons of rules and hush rules too.

Horsing around is pretty much a perma kick with a temp-blacklist to all Disney related facilities so you can't work at them.
>>
>>88898227
How many Courics was it?
>>
>>88900603
It was the size of a football so I'm gonna guess at least 5 courics.
>>
File: Pocket Princesses.jpg (523KB, 464x3106px) Image search: [Google]
Pocket Princesses.jpg
523KB, 464x3106px
http://amymebberson.tumblr.com/tagged/pocket+princesses/page/26
>>
>>88900720
AKA Tom Cruise size
>>
You guys at the park ever get/ meet animators or whatever from the movies or show? If yeah, any kind of "Yeah we both work for The Mouse" or are they just another guest (or shitty)?
>>
>>88899303
How long are you guys' hours? I've worked at an amusement park as a lifeguard and we had pretty long shifts. I think on average I was there from about 9:20 am to 8:00 pm.
>>
>>88901433
Working merch I usually get 8 hours but during this holiday season i got shifts up to 14 hours. Working crowd control, I was scheduled 6 hours usually but I would pick up day parade shifts so that I usually worked 10 hours. Most of that shift was dicking around though, because we used to have a lot of freedom and time to kill. But they cracked down on that, plus night parades are gone.
>>
>>88901554
Interesting. You ever talk to anyone who's lifeguarded at the Disney water parks? I worked at a place that could get hellishly busy, I can only imagine how crazy it could be with the Disney brand attached to them
>>
>>88901651
I only know lifeguards from the resorts. Both of them liked it but hated it when people would try to ask them questions, and then got pissed that they wouldn't turn to look at them. Guests apparently bitch to guest relations about lifeguards not looking at them a lot, not understanding that they aren't allowed to look at you.
>>
i had a dream that disney would run a brothel of hot girls dressed as princesses for the dads who bring the kids to the park.

sadly this does not exist.
>>
>>88901826
Yeah, that was similar for us. We had to do this scanning thing where we had to do a once over for our entire zone in 10 seconds, so we were constantly moving our heads like robots. Luckily people usually weren't pissed off at us, just confused. A lot got really pissed off when you told them their kid had to wear a lifejacket or was too short to go down a slide though.
>>
>>88897477
I would do a mock overhead push press in front of Gaston then ask him how many eggs he eats a day then do squats while he answers. Once he's done I'd lunge on over and say

>a dozen a dozen a dozen a dozen

Over and over again until he's utterly confused or laughing. Hopefully laughing since I'm a 5'4" bagina owning body builder.

Hope that'd make his day.
>>
File: image (2).jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>88898010
It's the "hovering" thing women are taught to do. You never touch the rim, but then you get piss, and in the case of fat/bad diet people you get shit storms. And no one wipes the rim after they're done. Maybe it's because they're stuck on toilet duty at home and don't want to do it elsewhere, or they're just slobs. Either way m, I'm sick of my fellow women, and I'm the type to get a lady a glass of water or a bottle if I hear one puking in another stall. It's just, disturbing.
>>
>>88902525
WTF women never heard of those toilet shaped paper ass guards? Its that funny looking rectangular dispenser next to the toilet
>>
>>88902525
Men sit on toilets and we gotta guard our Ricks so they're not scraping the inside of the toiletries. Do the three square tiolet paper guard on the seat and do the three square silencer in the tiolet bowel so you don't get any water spout feedback going up your ass or balls
>>
>>88902634
The hovering thing is just so ingrained. When you have to sit to pee or shit you can't trust any seat ever, apparently. I find myself cleaning up the ladies restroom a lot at my job and it astounds me how many women take massive shits in public toilets. Just. Why. Why do they do that. I appreciate that most women at least wrap their used tampons or pads in toilet paper before they throw them in the trash. Or I guess they might just flush them, which would explain why one of the toilets is out of order. I really don't get it, except if they want to treat other places like shit because they have to clean that shit at home.
>>
>>88902790
I'm thinking it's mostly obese women who fuck it up for everyone. They're slobs in all ways.
>>
>>88902790
Most of the time, on the rare occasion I can't hold it till I get home, I don't even bother with those seat guards.
>>
So what I get from this thread is next time I go to Epoct Center if I am bored I can go up to any employee demand to see a manager and claim you were racist towards me and since that is your last shot you are fired?
>>
>>88903056
If you actively try to instigate it, you'll probably get kicked out, since they have the secret security watching, especially any NEET loser who is around a princess
>>
>>88902069
>He doesn't know
>>
>>88900781
I like this.
>>
Fuck room is my favorite co meme.
New topic to discusd which country in epcot has the hottest gurls?
>>
>>88886982
Jungle Cruise was hilarious when I went. Is it fun being sarcastic all day?
>>
>>88889253
She doesn't seem so bad, although I would say she didn't sound much like Snow White. What's people's problem with her?
>>
>>88908231
I've never met her directly but everyone tells me she's a bit stuck up and has said some pretty rude things.

Some of the Princes/Princesses or Mascots will hangout with the other workers/crew members but some don't because we're not on the "same level" as them so they'll only intermingle with other actors and actresses
>>
>>88896097
That was awesome!
>>
>>88908448
When you're a CP, you're bottom of the barrel, no matter the role
>>
>>88909544
I'm hoping I can at least get to become a "Squire" soon, been doing some acting lessons.
>>
>>88902069
I imagine that if you're in the top 1 percent of wealthy Disney guests/investors they probably have some top secret shit in place where you can fuck the princesses or princess look alikes.
>>
So question for the Disneyanons, I've been to Disneyland a few times, and world once, but of Disney girls I never seem to see much if anything for Esmeralda. Is it just a rare role, or do they actively avoid her, or am I just unlucky?
>>
>>88901826
>>88902141
Is there at least good eye candy? I'm thinking MILFs from all across the globe
>>
>>88909738
She's a Rare Role, they pop them out ever so often. Some crazed fans have been able to predict or acquire the schedules to when they show up. I think SHE shows up more often in Disney France then the US though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE_d6jXJRgs
>>
>>88902069
I think I read somewhere that there's tons of prostitution taking place inside the parks? Or at least the soliciting
>>
>>88909889
Well the CPs fuck like rabbits...
>>
>>88909885
Oh, are there other rare roles? I want to hunt them like Pokemon
>>
File: 1460152813800.jpg (446KB, 669x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1460152813800.jpg
446KB, 669x1004px
>>88909947
That's what people do! I've worked at Epcot more then Disneyland but people spend THOUSANDS of Dollars to get all the Signatures to all the Princesses. Some guys like fucking Keith Lapinig on YouTube. Everyone that works at Disney knows this obnoxious fuck

They're called "Long Lost Friend" (thought it was Rare Friends but it wasn't)and all that is, is that Disney Characters from different decades appear VERY briefly during the day and then head back in, some will start to wander the area and when they do, you snag a autograph and picture with them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJWYRArbKXU
>>
>>88896018
Why am I just staring at this picture?
>>
>>88910011
Interesting. Wonder who the rarest is. I'd love to get a picture with some Atlantis characters or Treasure Planet
>>
File: 1470271854963.jpg (113KB, 600x742px) Image search: [Google]
1470271854963.jpg
113KB, 600x742px
>>88909889
>>88909923
Different Disney Employee here.

I've heard that in the past that Princesses would do this sort of thing but they asked a shit ton of cash and was really hush hush. I think one term they used was Princess Show and Tell Time/PST or some other silly fucking code name. Was usually done in a disclosed area and a handful of people were in on it so other workers couldn't go down one of the MANY tunnels

I think the low-tier workers do it far more then the more "Popular" faces. I know that Cinderella actress maybe 12 years ago was a pretty big slut and would constantly "take home" her dress to show it off to her "friends" and it come back "messy" and needed more cleaning then normal. Funny thing though is, her coordinators would just scold her, not fire her even with the blatant evidence on it. So we all just assumed they were in on it.

It's funny as fuck but the Actors, Actresses, Dancers, Workers from Janitor to fucking people who help with the Princesses and Princes are entirely different people to the EXTREME then you see them on set/on-stage. More so then you'd expect, shit that goes on underground is on par with Game of Thrones Drama
>>
>>88910883
>on par with Game of Thrones drama
Oh please do tell. I'm a shameless drama slut
>>
>>88910883
>I've heard that in the past that Princesses would do this sort of thing but they asked a shit ton of cash and was really hush hush. I think one term they used was Princess Show and Tell Time/PST or some other silly fucking code name. Was usually done in a disclosed area and a handful of people were in on it so other workers couldn't go down one of the MANY tunnels
I wish I had enough money to fuck Ana
>>
File: 1462011419411.gif (2MB, 492x276px) Image search: [Google]
1462011419411.gif
2MB, 492x276px
>>88910926
More of it's light shit like the Princes and Princesses of other movies dating one another or "flirting" with one another.

Tons of Coordinators have all the juicy info though so I only hear tidbits of the things they've CAUGHT or SEEN themselves. A lot of the Dancers who do the Parades are pretty fucking horny and you'd think there aren't a lot of lesbians but woman grab ass each other so fucking much its the mundane now.

A lot of whats already been said does happen, especially when they do their Gay Days. Tons of gay guys, even the workers just go into horn dog mode and start doing crazy shit when no ones looking or they THINK no ones looking.

You get a lot of people both men and woman who smell like sex half the fucking time when they ominously walk outta a door or closed off tunnel that usually we're not allowed to have access too.
>>
>>88910883
>>88911000
>Forgetting to mention the tunnel code names
"We doing A-17 tonight again"
>>
>>88909947
the best place to hunt is international gateway in Epcot. While it isn't just rare characters many of entertainment cm's first time in character will make appearances there. And it's not just character that meet daily, sometimes rare characters come out (more than likely training for fantasmic) but I've met Maleficent there.
Problem is you have to been in the entertainment know to know when and where
>>
>>88890170

dude hollywood studios has Rockin Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror. Plus Midway Mania is awesome
>>
File: rSpK2Gm.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
rSpK2Gm.gif
2MB, 500x213px
>Work at Universal Studios
None of this fucking shit happens

You fucking Disney Workers are fucking crazy. Holy fucking shit, all this, all of it.
>>
>>88910883
So the princesses can take their dresses home? This is all I need to know
>>
>>88911356
No, they can't, its just that if youre really REALLY good at your job, you can reserve it and use it for a wedding or something else at Disney World if you want to get married there.

Its just that people still take their shit home without anyone knowing or by paying off or doing something so they can do it. Usually that shit is LOCKED DOWN like Fort Knox
>>
>>88907583
Nobody into qts around the world?
>>
>>88912939
Disneyland California has best qts.

Prove me.

Protip: Ya can't
>>
>>88911304
Not a Disney anon but I remember a thread from awhile ago that made it seem like Universal was worse at least in terms of being shit to work for.
>>
When I went to World last year I would always say thank you and have a good day to the characters when I was finished taking a photo with them. Gaston had hands down the best reply "I'm me, so I already am"
>>
>>88913155
Remember the thread title? Because Universal even going there as a guest it feels like a cheap knockoff of Disney World/Land, which it is but its worse though.

Universal Studio always smells like vomit for some reason
>>
>>88907583
Objectively speaking, Norway. Subjectively speaking, Mexico, Italy, China, or Japan.
>>
>>88909868
It's a split between some real qts and then human orbs with stretch marks that need to be seen to be believed
>>
>>88914551
Yikes. When I see that stuff it's almost impressive in a way

>”I'm gaining so much weight so rapidly that my skin needs to recover"
>>
>>88913204
>Imagining Maui and Gaston bro'ing out.

Assuming Maui can even show up in the parks.
>>
>>88913204
Gaston's friends are always golden.

> mnsshp
> meet Gaston, he shoves candy on my hand, doesn't even ask
> jokingly ask if I could get him instead
> pauses and says "so you'd rather get... eye candy?" in a completely serious tone.
>>
File: 3028056611_e397bc1b16_z.jpg (116KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
3028056611_e397bc1b16_z.jpg
116KB, 427x640px
>>88896533
She will always be Best girl
>>
>>88913040
>tfw you spend the last night of your first ever dl trip dancing with a qt you will never see again
>>
>>88918313
More images like this
>>
Mary Poppins
>>
>>88887700
>For example if she hates blacks (which the majority of the Princesses do)

Jesus christ. Is it just a White American girl thing?
>>
>>88919442
All it takes is dealing with a few hundred groups of ghetto trash blacks to make you hate their entire tace.
>>
File: 6777252617_0a3ae9bf38_ol.jpg (4MB, 4034x3966px) Image search: [Google]
6777252617_0a3ae9bf38_ol.jpg
4MB, 4034x3966px
>>88919036
Disney park Alice, and Hatter cast members sure do seem to have a lot of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBjGpeKUzxI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iZKnIKKcYk
>>
>>88919442
No, its a service industry thing.
>>
File: IMG_7824-1200x675.jpg (78KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7824-1200x675.jpg
78KB, 1200x675px
Post more cast member slutty sex stories, also more cosplay or official disney bitches
>>
Jenny Nicholson works at Disneyland, but I dunno what she does. Has anyone caught her in person?
>>
>we will never get a porn using these great costumes
>all we get is half assed halloween store costumes because pron companies do not care
>the only one who does is axel braun and he said his fairy tale parodies were not as popular so he is done
>>
>>88921211
its not that they do not care its been said that the people who watch porn rather have the half assed bimbo versions of the costumes
>>
>>88919442
>>88920662

Bingo.

Good luck leaving a restaurant job NOT more racist than a Southern White Republican. As someone who's been a busboy/waiter/chef, I can give you accurate stereotypes for nearly every ethnicity.

While not ALL black people are a problem the biggest ones tend to be the black people. Japanese restaurant I worked at literally had Japanese terms to talk shit about only black people and not get caught.
>>
File: Feels Bad man.jpg (113KB, 561x831px) Image search: [Google]
Feels Bad man.jpg
113KB, 561x831px
>>88920812
>disney bitches
You don't get to call them that.
>>
>>88920662
Same reason why security guard follow black people around stores it not racism it literal statistics being prejudiced over black people. Aint math a bitch?
>>
>>88919566
Pretty much this, blacks hate the ones that go to Disney world too. It's tucking disgusting, granted Brazilians are the worse
>>
>YFW you realize all the /pol/ users on /co/ are Disney Princesses and Princes from Disney Establishments
>>
File: elsa anna laughing.gif (795KB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
elsa anna laughing.gif
795KB, 500x223px
>The Toy Story Characters DO NOT fall down when someone says, “Andy’s coming.” Just an internet myth. They would be lying on the ground all day with the number of people trying this.
>Update: Characters also aren’t impressed with the new #andyscoming challenge either.
>Have your video camera ready and offer your son to marry one of the stepsisters.
>Tell Elsa it’s nice to see her out of her room.
>Offer Ariel a new Dinglehopper fork.
>Tell Ariel you enjoy Columbia Harbor House because they have fish for lunch.
>Propose marriage to Daisy or ask for a kiss.
>Tell Daisy she does not need Donald, she can have you.
>Ask Donald why he doesn’t have as much stuff in the parks as Mickey.
>Tell Donald he is #1 or even better #2.
>Tell Eeyore “I’m sorry, I didn’t notice you there.”
>Tell Mickey that you are going to propose to Minnie since he has waited so long.
>Ask Piglet if he would like a sausage biscuit or BLT
>Ask Piglet why there is bacon on the buffet at Crystal Palace
>Ask Tigger if he is a boy or girl.

http://www.kennythepirate.com/disney-world-character-schedules/character-interaction-ideas/
>>
File: Belle gets ready to dance.jpg (303KB, 753x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Belle gets ready to dance.jpg
303KB, 753x1027px
>>
>>88920062
>they hold hands
lewd as fuck
>>
File: Beauty_and_a_Beast_by_JohnSu.png (197KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Beauty_and_a_Beast_by_JohnSu.png
197KB, 800x600px
>>
File: Shrug.gif (473KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
Shrug.gif
473KB, 500x210px
>>88875590
And the problem is?
>>
>>88923971
The Mad Hatter is actually pretty much a douche bag and man handles children. And gets them in trouble with workers. Also, him and Alice are probably #2 and #3 in hating certain race groups.

White Rabbit will always be the worse guy
>>
File: 1464717732294.jpg (650KB, 1045x3515px) Image search: [Google]
1464717732294.jpg
650KB, 1045x3515px
>>88923916
>Undercover Disney Anon trying to derail thread with cute info
I want Disney dirt, this shit is 50 Shades of Grey Tiers of dirt so far
>>
>>88923916
>Ask Piglet why there is bacon on the buffet at Crystal Palace
This does raise some questions.
>>
New thread
>>88924819
>>
>>88924073
>All of the Alice characters are racists

I love it.
>>
>>88874814
>Don't propose to them
>>88923916
>offer your son to marry one of the stepsisters.

Are they the only socially acceptable ones to propose to since it's a part of their act?
Thread posts: 291
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.