[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are her powers exactly? I know she can read minds. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: omen rebirth.jpg (47KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
omen rebirth.jpg
47KB, 320x320px
So what are her powers exactly? I know she can read minds. I also know she can "cook" minds. Or can she? I know that Kadabra's evil powered-up puppet version was able to but can she cook minds also? I also know she can do mind blasts. Is there anything I'm missing?
>>
She's got a scarlet witch powers. ill defined but able to be finessed into doing whatever the writer needs.
>>
They've changed it so may times...

She started off as a precog.
Then for a bit I kinda remember her having fire powers?
Then they made her a low level psychic?
Then they gave her telekinesis?

Basically whatever the writer wants. Nobody knows or cares what her actual power set is.
>>
>>88871665
This
>>
having a super cute design and basically magic
>>
>>88873402
>having a super cute design

I definitely agree on that. Shame there's barely any fanart.
>>
>>88871622
shes a JEEEEEEEEEEEEEANNN clone
>>
File: ScreenShot_20170103224711.png (1MB, 923x422px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20170103224711.png
1MB, 923x422px
Was there really nothing she could do to get out of this situation?
>>
>>88873680
Presumably Abra Kadabra powered them up to resist her psychic shit. He literally magically created unbeatable dopplegangers.

Well, unbeatable for anyone but Wally, because he knew Wally could beat anything he did.
>>
>>88873803
>Presumably Abra Kadabra powered them up to resist her psychic shit.

Never thought of that but that does make sense. I did presume that she may have been scared of being shot by Puppet Arsenal if she tried to do anything (your explanation probably makes more sense than mine though).
>>
>>88873655
Whose the last girl on the right? Don't know her
>>
>>88877072
pre-Flashpoint Duela Dent
>>
>>88877099
Damn I thought The Joker's Daughter was a recent character.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.