[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think Matt, Luke, and Frank feel about the weird,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
How do you think Matt, Luke, and Frank feel about the weird, enhanced kid in underoos swinging around Queens and beating muggers?
>>
Literally nothing because the Netflix shows and the MCU are separate entities.
>>
>>88863807
yeah, but DD s1 referred to the avengers a few times...heck, the battle for new york is how fisk started gaining power.
>>
>>88863876
They were supposed to happen in the same universe and crossover in Infinity War, but then Feigy cucked the Kike and the relationship between the movies and tv shows broke worse than Joss Whedon's reputation after Age of Ultron, so they're separate entities for the time being.

TV shows still acknowledge the movies to cash-in the MCU audience.
>>
>>88863943
Well shit.
>>
>>88863455
That's Queens, they don't care about Queens. It's a New York thing.
>>
>>88863943
Ike is getting kiked soon.
Nobody outkikes the House of Mouse
>>
>>88863807
Cool meme!
>>
>>88863943
I would like to see the source that said they would cross over.
>>
>>88864031
Not that guy but Charlie Cox contract included a 3 movie deal or something. You can easily guess they originally planned to bring the Netflix heroes to the big screen and therefore crossover at some point.
>>
>>88863455
If they're anything like me, curiously aroused.
>>
>>88863455
Aroused.
>>
>>88864016
Disney doesn't give a shit about the comics. Marvel is a sinking ship, but the Kike is surviving thanks to merchandising and brand recognition.
>>
>>88864105
I think if people keep pressuring them, they'll crack.
>>
>>88864184
Doubt so. Ike has too much pride and the MCU doesn't need AoS or the Defenders to keep being successful.

They can just release Great Lake Avengers and make another 700m if they need more heroes.
>>
>>88864244
I think mixing TV and Movies would be the next big spark for the MCU. I mean, Avengers was a hit because it was 5 movies merging, and Infinity Wars has Avengers meeting the GOTG and others. Having TV and Movies cross would be the next big step.
>>
>>88864144
>Comics
They took an interest in netflix and if they decide kikeman is making them earn less shekels on the MCU.
>>
>>88864449
The Netflix shows are doing well, though. AoS has been downhill since it's conception, but just like the comics, Disney doesn't care about that particular show, maybe if Inhumans and post-Defenders shows tank there might a possibility to take Marvel TV off the Kike's hands.

>>88864443
Either that or the Fantastic Four joining the MCU
>>
>>88864534
If the movies guys start whining they want tv characters it might force disney execs to end the kikery.
>>
>>88863807
Hospital where Clare worked used to be hospital Steven Strange used to work. They used the same building.
>>
>>88864596
>If the movies guys start whining they want tv characters

I don't think that'll happen.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.