[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finished reading Titans (late I know). I loved it. Titans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1482964184022.png (2MB, 627x965px) Image search: [Google]
1482964184022.png
2MB, 627x965px
Finished reading Titans (late I know). I loved it. Titans General Thread.
>>
>>88862086
Who the hell is the green magic chick anyways? I've never seen her in anything
>>
>>88862232

she's an old silver age member. has like vague magic/premonition powers i think. kind of the raven role power wise
>>
She's and already existing character before the reboot, but she died by a superman robot.
>>
Can Wally West run so fast that he cannot keep up with himself?
>>
So is Red Arrow the most useless team member? Nightwing already has the whole powerless but smart thing going on
>>
>>88862086
I loved it too. I'm digging the new 'Robin' suit they gave evil Dick that I guess is his retconned look for how he used to dress as Robin.

Also, Wally's new Flash suit is pretty tight and dare I say, I like it better than his 'classic' Flash suit of the suit he wore after Flash Rebirth (you know, the one that brought Barry back for the first time, not the new line-wide rebranding). The red/dark-red/blueish-silver combo looks tight as heck n its neat they gave him back the opened headed mask thing he used to have

I haven't been keeping up with Flash, is Wally n other Wally confusing that book up? The last issue I read was the final of the Godspeed.
>>
>>88862539
White Wally only appeared in issue #9, they end up as friends IIRC.
>>
File: Friendship-1.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px)
Friendship-1.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>88862086
>>
File: Friendship-2.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Friendship-2.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>88862755
>>
File: 1482962586241.png (2MB, 631x961px)
1482962586241.png
2MB, 631x961px
Is it weird that I prefer Wally with Lilith? Unlike Linda, Lilith actually remembers him (and remembers being in a romantic relationship no less). And Lilith seems to care about him a lot. And I'm not saying the other Titans member don't of course. But she seems to REALLY care about him. For example in pic related the first thing she asks after being teleported by Kadabra to his and Linda's location is why Wally isn't there.

I will admit though that I actually never read anything with Wally in it before Rebirth (I did watch JL and JLU as a kid though). Despite that I can still tell that Wally and Linda's relationship is really important, not only important to Wally but also to a lot of fans too I guess. I assume that for fans it's like Lois and Clark or Peter and MJ. And from the looks of things Wally and Linda are going to get to know each other and eventually become a couple again so whatever.
>>
>>88862839
Cute
>>
File: 1482963995210.png (3MB, 1259x959px)
1482963995210.png
3MB, 1259x959px
>>88862086
>Marvel is making their heroes fight each other and ending or hurting friendships between them
>DC on the other hand has Wally defeat Kadabra with the power of friendship

BASED
>>
>>88863378
Agreed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.