[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT recent additions to franchises you can't stand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: doctor-aphra-1-cover.jpg (991KB, 1488x2256px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-aphra-1-cover.jpg
991KB, 1488x2256px
>ITT recent additions to franchises you can't stand

this bitch right here
>>
>>88861886
>recent

She's been around for almost 2 years now.

That said, I preferred her in Vader more than her own title (all 2 issues of it), which is odd because they're both written by Gillen.
>>
>>88861886
>D*sney Wars
>ever

That was your first mistake.
>>
I prefer her MILES beyond I ever like Starkiller.
>>
>>88861886

>not liking sociopath Indiana-Jones-in-space waifu

S'wrong wid'yoo?
>>
>>88861886
I like her. She served as a nice foil to Vader.

I actually would have wanted her in a bounty hunter team book more than a solo, sseing her taking a Jan Ors-like role.
>>
She was fun when she was terrified-of-yet-attracted-to Vader
>>
>>88861886
noice
>>
>>88861886

Aphra is like a character from a cheap female star wars fanfiction. Basically a Mary Sue.
>>
She's alright. C3PO, R2D2 and Chwbacca, but EVIL suck.
>>
>>88861886
let me guess, she is gonna come out as a lesbian in a few issues and she'll get a lot of headlines for it.
>>
>>88862935
>Not liking the Lando mini-series.

Come on son.
>>
File: best couple.png (2MB, 1280x1073px) Image search: [Google]
best couple.png
2MB, 1280x1073px
>>88867451

Fuck no, she is heavily Vader-sexual.

Once you go Sith, you never go back.
>>
>>88863424

>She throws out some quippy line
>Vader says nothing

I liked their dynamic. Shame she pissed him off and he tried to space her, I wanted more space shenanigans with them together
>>
>>88862917
>>88863424
She feels best when she's eternally crushed and panicking under a boot heel. It offsets any worries about mary suedom.
>>
>>88868033
He may go back for some Dark Padme Pussy
>>
Isn't she just female dark side Han Solo?
I don't actually read comics or watch cartoons.
>>
>>88868498

No. Unlike Han, she's actually truly a pretty shitty person. She's also a lot funnier.
>>
>>88868498
She more of a complete cunt, and is an actual archeologists but not a very good one she's kinda mediocre at that too
>>
>>88866770
>Mary Sue

Star Wars fans love this word.
>>
>>88867451
>waaaah muh waifu likes girls now!!1! I hate you blizzard!

Autistic as fuck.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.