[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, as a Gypsy tribesman Dr. Doom should have one obvious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: doom.jpg (217KB, 623x532px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
217KB, 623x532px
You know, as a Gypsy tribesman Dr. Doom should have one obvious weakness.
A Gypsy woman, according to traditional mores, must not walk in front of a man who is seated. Gypsy women have managed to turn this fear of defilement into power. A Gypsy woman who is wronged can toss her skirt over a man's head. Skirt tossing defiles the recipient, making him an immediate outcast. He must make peace with the skirt tosser before he can reenter the group. Defilement from skirt tossing is permanent; the only way to remove it is to pretend it never happened.
>>
but the only gypsy women who even sometimes opposes Doom is Wanda, and she's only sometimes of gypsy descent
>>
>>88856630
Doom has never really been too attached to his heritage.
>>
>>88856630
I think DOOM would just vaporize the skirt before it even left her legs.
>>
Who the fuck is this dumb tripfag?
>>
>>88856669
I always liked the idea that Doom is a bigot towards Gypsies because they're a reminder of his inglorious beginnings.
>>
>>88856630
If Doom really is a gypsy, why do I never see him walk around with those annoying "my family is sick" signs and ruin my fucking vacation?
>>
>>88856630
>never shall I part with it
Well what's the point in currency if you don't use it you dumbass cripple?
>>
File: 1382829206804.jpg (38KB, 280x311px) Image search: [Google]
1382829206804.jpg
38KB, 280x311px
>>88858126
>fucking doombots going around "selling" roses and begging on the streets
>having family wars and robbing old women, stealing copperwiring from the ground
Reed had the right idea about that fuck.
>>
>>88856649
She's of gypsy decent in every origin except the Whizzer and Ms. America one.
Under the Magneto origin, her mother was a gypsy and her father was a jew. Under her current origin, her mother is also a gypsy. And in every origin, she was raised by gypsies.
>>
>>88856724
someone who gives us quality posts such as >>88856499
>>
>>88858168
>Unca Scrooge's dime
>>88856649
Gypsy men tend believe that all women garments touching the legs carry ,,bad karma".
It's just gypsy women know and use this.
So >>88856693 a writer could have Invisible Woman use this. It's just a funny idea.
Also If offered free housing in a multi storey building they will like to live on the top most floor so no woman could be above them literally.
>>
File: 192d.jpg (39KB, 294x400px) Image search: [Google]
192d.jpg
39KB, 294x400px
>>88858854
Sauce for all this.
>>
>>88856669
He as suppose to be a gypsy king
>>
You can't defile and outcast a king, he has diplomatic immunity.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.