[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Episodes that pissed you off. They forced Johnny to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2430784be5542f48_w.jpg (22KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
2430784be5542f48_w.jpg
22KB, 600x338px
ITT: Episodes that pissed you off.

They forced Johnny to be more of a punching bag than usual this ep.
>>
>>88856474
Vaguely remember this episode but I just felt rage.
>>
>>88856474

It was basically the Bugs Bunny cartoon with the gremlins.
>>
I liked it, it was a decent Twilight Zone parody
>>
>>88858072
>This parody was made so much fucking times that people thing that the old parodies are the source material
>>
>>88856474
Didn't he beat up the clown?
>>
>>88858347

Not so much the story but how it was played out. Bugs was such a punching bag it was like karma for all the shit he pulled in all the previous episodes.

I know that >>88858157 is the original.
>>
>>88856474
That episode genuinely creeped me out.
>>
Weirdmageddon part 2.
>>
>>88858412
yes, then he was forced to take his place because they needed to keep the plane's balance or something (there was another clown in the other wing)
>>
>>88858483
Problem with this episode is that Johnny frequently loses in many episodes so having people get pissed off at him for something that isn't his fault for once is unsatisfying. At least other times he gets beat up its because of his abrasive personality.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.