[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Doomguy be formidable in the DC universe or just another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: doomguy.jpg (318KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy.jpg
318KB, 1280x1280px
Would Doomguy be formidable in the DC universe or just another street level hero?
>>
>>88850894
Fuck off /v/eddit.
>>
>>88850894

Doom Guy was such a badass the demons of Hell were literally terrified of him, and had to resort to collapsing a building on top of his head to incapacitate him enough to trap him in the sarcophagus you start the game in.

He'd be serious shit in the DCU too.
>>
I love that you can see his scowling face through the visor.

His cannon power level can probably get you through ultraviolence without getting knicked. In DC, though, he'd probably be a more kill-happy Constantine.
>>
>>88850894
Id just imagine things would get really awkward if a character teamed up with Etrigan and Doomguy just came out of nowhere to beat the living shit out of him
>>
Flavour text Doomguy or not?
>>
>>88851237
I'd read it.
>>
>>88850894
He would do great, but they would job him to Batman, just because.
>>
>>88851521
This

He'd probably have a great solo book then another multiversal crisis happens and batman kicks his ass to protect joker
>>
>>88851237
fuck i would read the shit out of that
>>
>>88851759

Why would Doomguy even try to kill Joker?

If it's not a demon, something related to demons, or something that could potentially cause demons, Doomguy doesn't give a flying fuck about it.
>>
>>88850894
Shitesda made him a slow ass nobody any toddler can outclass it in the DC universe
>>
File: 1481474113563.jpg (147KB, 483x727px) Image search: [Google]
1481474113563.jpg
147KB, 483x727px
>>88854673
Doom guy got sent to Mars because he attacked a Senior officer who wanted him to kill civilians or something like that. Doom guy is the ultimate moral fag
>>
File: sam_first_encounter.jpg (64KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
sam_first_encounter.jpg
64KB, 600x338px
I'd imagine he'd fare pretty well. I don't know he'd handle himself against the cosmic entities but he's got the weapondry to kick ass.

We should throw in Sam too while we're at it. That'd make shit real exciting.
>>
Would Doomguy mistake killer croc for a demon and Rip and Tear him?
>>
>>88850894
He'd be Batman-tier on performing impossible bullshit kind of guy
>>
>>88854733

That was old Doomguy, not New Doomguy pictured in the OP.

New Doomguy is an ancient Superhuman crusader knight from another world that has spent literal eons doing nothing but murdering demons.

He would never interact with Joker, because Joker isn't where the demons are.
>>
>>88854984
New Doomguy is the same person as the Old Doomguy.

The Argent N'dur storyline about crusaders is unrelated, Doomguy just joined them halfway through.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.