[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That time /co/ thought Marvel was going to have huge announcements

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: MU.jpg (239KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
MU.jpg
239KB, 940x529px
>That time /co/ thought Marvel was going to have huge announcements for X-Men and got BTFO
>>
>>88843407
>Miles will be in this story (probably key character)

>Miles will be a key character in Hydra war

I don't want Marvel to take me for this ride anymore.
>>
>>88843447
It's amazing that they're trying to give Miles relevance in every book except his own.
>>
>>88843407
Can we ruin this with a giant green kangaroo too?
>>
>>88843478
Giant green kangaroo?
>>
>>88843447
>miles a key character in any non Bendis book
>>
File: DevilDinosaur4.jpg (51KB, 509x302px) Image search: [Google]
DevilDinosaur4.jpg
51KB, 509x302px
There is literally no universe where it takes Peter AND Cyclops to fight Devil Dinosaur.
>>
>>88843471
There's no way this is not company mandated. Every time another writer writes for Miles it always comes across as they either don't want to do it or have no idea what to do with him.
>>
>>88843553
The whole Miles stabbing Cap through the heart thing will happen in Hydra War, so yeah, he is.
>>
>>88843447
Pretty sure it's Peter that has a starring role in this and not Miles
>>
>>88843611
>Pretty sure it's Peter that has a starring role in this and not Miles
Why? Monster wranglin's more of a Deadpool thing nowadays isn't it?

And giant monsters is more of a Hulk thing?

Did the ref finally call Spidey out on fighting below his weight class?
>>
>>88843611
>>88843658
It's gonna be Iron Heart, mark my words.
>>
>>88843731
>>88843611
It'll be Kid Keiju
>>
>event ends with Godzilla alive again somehow
Was it worth?
>>
>>88843499
Let's just say furries ruin everything
>>
Cullen already said the main players are Kid Kaijuu, Elsa, and Lunella
>>
>>88844403
Getting real tired of moon girl.
>>
>>88843562
And yet Bendis, the person you'd think would spend all his time writing Miles, spends Miles' actual book on his fucking supporting cast 90% of the time.

How many issues are going to be devoted to Ganke or Jefferson? They're good character, better than Miles, but for fucks sake man, the book is called Spider-man, not Spider-man's Best Friend or Spider-man's Dad.
>>
>>88843447
>Miles will be in this story (probably key character)
Where did they say this? The main characters that they announced were:
>Kid Kaiju
>Elsa Bloodstone
>Moon-Girl and Devil Dinosaur
>the OC Monsters

With Captain America, Karnak and Medusa in secondary roles
>>
>>88843556
Anon, Devil Dinosaur is literally the most powerful of all the devil beasts. The champion of the Valley of Flame. The terror that walks on two legs.

In age of monsters, all bowed to the power of Devil Dinosaur, the t-rex that fell into a volcano and was reborn in its flames to become an unstoppable force of nature. If not for the calming friendship of Moon-Boy (and now, Moon-Girl), nothing could stop Devil from destroying everything in his path.
>>
>>88845647
While I agree, it makes sense that a book about the Kirby Monsters running rampant would have Devil's current rider as one of the main characters.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.