[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Steve Rogers book is entertaining as fuck and is building

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Captain-America-Steve-Rogers.jpg (315KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Captain-America-Steve-Rogers.jpg
315KB, 1600x800px
>Steve Rogers book is entertaining as fuck and is building for a big story
>Sam Wilson book is mediocre and just wasting time with the supporting characters till the next event

What went wrong? Is Spencer stuck with a book he doesn't want to write so he is half-assing it?
>>
>>88843248
Yes.
>>
>>88843248
The Sam Wilson book seems to be an excuse for Spencer to get on his soapbox.
>>
>>88843248
I like both for different reasons
>>
>>88843324

It's like a PSA.

Those aren't inherently bad, yet when nearly every episode/issue of something is one you get kind of worn down.
>>
Latest FalCap solicit was signaling a final arc, I wonder if Spencer will jump to Thunderbolts after the Hydra event is done.
>>
Believe it or not, Spencer is actually really butthurt SamCap is failing hard and HydraCap is a success.
>>
File: 1473128849022.png (71KB, 282x223px) Image search: [Google]
1473128849022.png
71KB, 282x223px
>>88843919
I want an ongoing starring Shocker.
>>
I'm pretty sure that Marvel's big spring/summer 2017 event will be all about Hydra (or, rather, different Hydras), and in the solicits you can already see things coming to a head, Zemo showing up, questions about Hydra Cap being answered, everybody trying to get Kobik etc.
The whole CapAm: Steve Rogers series was a prologue to that, building up to it. It has a specific idea behind it, a story it had to tell, and the concept behind it required some actual changes - that's why you see it as good.
Wilson's book, however, isn't part of the event. Just like most "important" books at Marvel for the last few years, it's only meant to keep the characters busy between events. When there's nothing you can actually do, the book you write won't be interesting. That's also why books about C-List characters are usually better than A- and B-Lists - editors don't care about them enough to nix all bolder moves he writers make, so they get away with actually writing something decent.
>>
>>88843973
So basically he played himself?
>>
>>88843248
>Is Spencer stuck with a book he doesn't want to write so he is half-assing it?
I mean, he probably wants to write it, but he DID get stuck with the book. He was never supposed to be the original writer for the book. Remender was, but he bailed at the last second and Spencer was thrown on at the last second. Same with Lemire and Extraordinary X-men.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.