[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people hyped for this? I genuinely don't see the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: rebirth-button.jpg (194KB, 575x886px) Image search: [Google]
rebirth-button.jpg
194KB, 575x886px
Why are people hyped for this?

I genuinely don't see the appeal of adding this to DC canon
>>
>>88833862
People are hyped for the mystery more than anything else.
>>
>>88833862
Youre right, OP.

Its literally the plotline from Infinite Crisis.

Except Johns is pulling from parallel IPs that were never a part of the DCU.

>Before Watchmen was a one-time cash grab, they said
>Moore's source material lives on seperately, they said
>>
>>88833960
>>88833862
So can Manathann kill superman with a though or will they make an stupid excuse ?
> His cells are so close I can't broke them.
>>
>>88833862
Lack of critical thinking/fanboyism/shilling.
>>
>>88833960
>Its literally the plotline from Infinite Crisis.

I liked the plotline from Infinite Crisis.

I like even more the idea of the DC characters finding out what the Nu52 reboot actually did to fuck them up and having a culprit to blame it on and defeat, so they can get the fuck back to normal even more quickly than they already are.
>>
>>88833862
Because fun
>>
>>88833992
>So can Manathann kill superman
He can't do it if he didn't do it. Weren't you paying attention?
>>
Is there even a point?
Comic fans who know about Watchmen don't like it for the most part.
Casual readers already forgot Snyder's movie at this point.

What's the motivation for this?
I mean sales-wise one, because "piss off a bearded old man" is not a good business tactic.
>>
File: comedian luan.png (569KB, 1280x1463px) Image search: [Google]
comedian luan.png
569KB, 1280x1463px
>>88833862
How strong would DC Rebirth Comedian be anyway? He didn't have much of a strong showing in the original Watchmen and he'd have to compete with the likes of Deathstroke, Deadshot, and the entire League of Shadows. He'd need to be as tough as Multiversity Peacemaker at least.
>>
File: page_21.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
page_21.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>88833862
>>
File: page_22.jpg (938KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
page_22.jpg
938KB, 1988x3056px
>>
>>88834035
>Comic fans who know about Watchmen don't like it for the most part
By that I mean, merging it with DC universe, not the Watchmen comic itself of course.
>>
>>88834035
>Casual readers already forgot Snyder's movie at this point.
Where are your statistics anon? It was a pretty memorable movie
>>
>>88834096
It underperformed at the box office, so not that many casuals even saw it in the first place.
>>
>>88834024
The plotline from Infinite Crisis is grimdark garbage. All of the tie-ins were far superior.
>>
>>88834119
dude... The skies are red again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAG_7Ky4FY4
>>
>>88834052
He's a normie
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.