[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DC Comics >Lord of the Rings >The Lego Movie >Back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: lego diminsionz.jpg (801KB, 2144x1472px) Image search: [Google]
lego diminsionz.jpg
801KB, 2144x1472px
>DC Comics
>Lord of the Rings
>The Lego Movie
>Back to the Future
>Ghostbusters
>Portal
>The Simpsons
>Doctor Who
>Midway Arcade
>Adventure Time
>Mission Impossible
>Jurassic Park
>Scooby-Doo
>Ninjago
>Harry Potter
>The Wizard of Oz
>Chima
>The A-Team
>Beetlejuice
>E.T.
>The Goonies
>Gremlins
>Knight Rider
>Powerpuff Girls
>Lego City Undercover
>Sonic
>Probably more in the future

If it weren't for being Skylanders shit, this would be the greatest crossover ever.
>>
I wish they actually had Lego sets for 90% of these franchises
>>
>>88828091
I kind of prefer my crossovers to at least have some kind of theme that ties them together. A huge crossover of "HERE IS ALL THE SHIT WE OWN RIGHTS TO" doesn't really do it for me.
>>
>>88829288
Nah, the crazier the crossovers are the better. It's always fun to see characters react to situations that are completely out of their normal ones. It's why I like the idea of comics having shared universes.
>>
>all while killing your original IPs
>>
>>88829288
the theme is that they are all lego sets
>>
>>88829423
>Killing the original IPs.

You've gotta provide some sources when you make a claim that huge, especially when they've been treating the franchises with as much respect as they have. If anything this game is supporting those IPs by exposing them to a younger generation.
>>
>>88828091
Actually bought the PS3 version for $20 after Christmas. Pretty good deal for the LEGO set alone. All sets are 50% off at Best Buy this week.
>>
>>88829265
Soon. Though most of them seem like it would be hard to make sets for, outside of cars.
>>
>>88828091
Pooh's Adventures of Lego Dimensions!
>>
>>88829288
The lego movie establishes that all these worlds exist on will ferrel's table.
>>
>>88828091
If only the regular sets weren't 12 dollars, I'd buy them more often. They look nice honestly. Would buy the chel one if I saw it
>>
>>88829482
No one is talking about those listed.
It's about Lego's own IPs like Bionicle, Hero Factory, Chima, Mixels, etc. that get fucked one after another by the company's incompetence at handling anything that isn't Ninjago.

HF for example was supposed to be even bigger than Bionicle but became FUBAR thanks to them:
http://board.ttvchannel.com/t/the-original-concept-of-hero-factory/27814

Bionicle G2 got equally handled, if not worse.
Basically everything was done by the designers and
Ryder Windham, the writer of the novels, had to make heads or tails out of the mess that was the story bible:
http://ttvchannel.com/post/141855385517/ttv-interviews-bionicle-g2-author-ryder-windham
>>
>>88829846
They're all 50% off at Best Buy, so $6-$15 now.
>>
File: IMG_9916.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9916.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
So adventure time is high tier, right?
They all seem capable of an obscenely high number of puzzle solving skills.
>>
>>88830017
No, because Lego Batman will be able to have his sword switch ability, meaning everything else you can do as fin or the other cast can be done by other characters.

The absolute highest tear characters are

>Chell
>The Doctor
>Ethan Hunt
>FemBusters
>Newt

Since they all have abilities that only they or their vehicles can do.
>>
>>88830057
Is it powercreep that og ghostbusters just bust ghost but the new ones bust ghost and do a bunch more on top of that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.