[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tries to lock Moana in a cave where she will starve to death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: moana-maui-disney-animation.jpg (75KB, 538x417px) Image search: [Google]
moana-maui-disney-animation.jpg
75KB, 538x417px
>Tries to lock Moana in a cave where she will starve to death
>Multiple times kicks her off the boat to either drown her or leave her as he sails away
>Multiple times when it looks to him like she has died he says "Oh shes dead.... whatever..."

This guy was not just a dick, he was literally evil and the damn protagonist
>>
Black people can't be evil
>>
>>88826868
She was very ungrateful. The guy literally gave them the sky, the sun, the land and the food they wouldn't stop singing about during the opening of the movie, yet the bitch wouldn't fucking let him leave the island. Of course he had to trick her, she was being an ungrateful human.

The biblical god murdered way more people for less.
>>
>>88826905
>Black

Wut
>>
>>88827005
Black is a skin color, not an ethnicity.
>>
>>88827005
Some people believe everyone who is not white as milk is black. Weirdly, this include blacks themselves, who will claim any civilization that featured tan, or otherwise brown-ish colored people are part of "black culture".
>>
>>88827038
I blame the people who continue using terms like "People of color" to homogenize all non-white ethnic groups for the resugrence in that sort of backwards attitude. Mostly the U.S. and places suffering from US cultural influence
>>
if this was a more of an adult movie, Maui would have brought her with him and "culturally enrich" her everynight, Moana would just give in and beg him to fullfill her quest.
>>
File: 1473354002290.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1473354002290.gif
1MB, 268x274px
>>88827028
>>
>>88826868
He's a demi-god.
>>
File: wewuzkangz.jpg (23KB, 381x392px) Image search: [Google]
wewuzkangz.jpg
23KB, 381x392px
>>88827038
>Weirdly, this include blacks themselves, who will claim any civilization that featured tan, or otherwise brown-ish colored people are part of "black culture".
WE
>>
It's called conflict that sets the pace for the movie. Go to school kid you are missing out on actual basic education.
>>
File: moana-trailer-3-spicypulp.png (2MB, 1920x799px) Image search: [Google]
moana-trailer-3-spicypulp.png
2MB, 1920x799px
>>88826868
Maui!
I've come to bargain!
>>
>>88827038
It's Americans. Your country lends itself towards weird ass views of the rest of the world easily.
>>
>>88826868
His origin story started as a baby being thrown into the ocean. His attitude is basically get gud, if it doesn't kill you you become a god.
>>
>>88827201
My understanding of crazy Hawaiian shit is that Maui fucking Moana would actually lose mana as the two would try to balance and he has much greater mana than her. So, in a more adult movie, the way for Maui to gain mana from Moana would be through violence and then wearing her bones (which contain a person's mana). This would help him recover from the many years he spent stuck in the island.
>>
>>88827370
>Mana
Video games got the name for magic energy from Hawaiian mystical stuff?
Cool!
>>
>>88827201
as the ancient hawaiians say...
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C4%81ui_(M%C4%81ori_mythology)

>In Māori mythology, Māui is a culture hero famous for his exploits and his trickery.

>His last, fatal trick was on the Goddess Hine-nui-te-pō. In attempting to make mankind immortal by changing into a worm, entering her vagina and leaving by her mouth while she slept, she crushed him with the obsidian teeth in her vagina.
>>
>>88827814
>entering her vagina and leaving by her mouth
I know on account of copious amounts of hentai that isn't how it works. He should have gone up her butt.
>>
>>88827814
That's the Maori Maui. That's like posting islam god when people are talking about christian god or something.

As a note, Maori aren't happy with beating the shit out of you to get mana, they have to eat you.
>>
>>88826868
Are you completely unfamiliar with mythology?
Demigods are usually assholes.
>>
>>88828140
>shapeshifts
>stole the secret of fire
>raised islands
>was cast into the sea at birth
>made days longer by beating the shit out of the sun
>failed to steal immortality from a goddess and unleashed death on mortals

Pretty clear that this is the myth that movie Maui comes from. Not like it's the first time Disney has adapted fucked up myths into children's films.
>>
>>88827357
that's why he dedicated his life to please the humans?
>>
>>88829521
Hawaiian Maui, which is linked right there on that same page, did all of the feats mentioned in the movie; including the eel which is not mentioned in Maori legend page and a blurb stating Hawaiian Maui is the one represented in the Moana movie.

The Maori were like a twisted reflection of the Hawaiians. If there was ever proof that evil twins were a thing, it's those fuckers. They had many of the same myths and traditions as the Hawaiians, except dialed up to eleven, like how they ate people to take their mana or how their Maui was a lot less chill. You're essentially saying jews, islamists and christians are all the same mythology because they contain abraham and there is similar shit in their scriptures.
>>
File: WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg (40KB, 578x572px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg
40KB, 578x572px
>>88827232
WUZ
>>
>>88830991
VOYAGERS
>>
>>88826868
Divinities are assholes, what else is new
>>
File: Chris-Benoit.jpg (29KB, 413x310px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Benoit.jpg
29KB, 413x310px
>>88829521
>Not like it's the first time Disney has adapted fucked up myths into children's films.

I'm looking at you Disney's Hercules. I left the theater enraged at not having a scene where Hercules goes insane and kills his wife and children. Seriously, stick to the original source or not at all.
>>
>>88830967
>. You're essentially saying jews, islamists and christians are all the same mythology because they contain abraham and there is similar shit in their scriptures.

They ARE the same mythology. Kike-ism is Abrahamism 1.0, Clitoristianity is 2.0, and finally GLORIOUS ISLAM is the perfect version 3.0

It is known. Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>88826868
Blah blah blah jesus christ fucking mortals are so sensitive about dying and shit.

Have you tried being a demigod? Seems like you only have yourself to blame for not doing that.
>>
>>88833028
>finally GLORIOUS ISLAM is the perfect version 3.0
It took over a thousand years for Islam to show up after Christianity, give it at least another couple of centuries for a new hotness to take over before saying it's the finished product
>>
>>88832991
>29 KB JPG
>no image is actually attached
What
>>
he is a demigod why would he care about a human?
>>
>>88833053
In hawaiian mythology it literally is. All you have to do to have demi-god children is incest. Which may explain why maui was ugly as fuck, but just as absurdly powerful.
>>
>>88827960
in order to pass from her uterine to gastric system, he'd have to punch/cut his way through, effectively killing her (death) from the inside and still accomplishing what he wanted to do in the first place
>>
>>88827341
I get it.
>>
>>88826868
Hey, the man gave you land to live on, a sky to live under properly, fire, decent day-length and coconuts.

He gets some freebies.
>>
>>88830354
Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>88826868
In maori mythology, Maui dies trying to steal immortality from death's vagina, but it has obsidian teeth and he gets all crushed.
>>
>>88826868
I guess you could say you're welcome?
>>
>>88833450
Islam is from ~600 CE
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.