[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/01/01/ ben-affleck-says-if-the-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: batfleck.jpg (29KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
batfleck.jpg
29KB, 650x450px
http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/01/01/ben-affleck-says-if-the-batman-doesnt-come-together-he-wont-do-i/

>Affleck said that the idea is for him to star and direct the picture but development has not been ideal.

>"It’s not a set thing and there’s no script," he said. "If it doesn’t come together in a way I think is really great I’m not going to do it.”

Should we be worried? I agree that I'd rather have a top level work, but that clock is ticking.
>>
>>88826574
Johns as a consultat is probably giving him too much troubles
>>
I usually have faith in him as a director.

Live by Night, however, has made me waiver. It started strong, then petered off into boring dreck half-way through the movie.
>>
>>88826574

Sounds like batman vs supertard made him rethink his commitment. I believe he has already decided to back out and now he is just laying the groundwork to make up his bs excuse
>>
>>88826831
>to make up his bs excuse

"I tripped and fell on my knee. I can no longer be apart of the dcu."
>>
>>88826669

That's unfortunate.
>>
b-but they said batman was going to save the dcu
>>
Batman was the worst part of BvS
>>
>On second thought I am an oscar winning director, maybe I won't, I'm not gonna do it, but I better start laying the groundwork that it was shitty Warner Bros fault instead of me thinking this is a bad idea
>>
File: Dense.jpg (85KB, 400x438px) Image search: [Google]
Dense.jpg
85KB, 400x438px
>>88826991

Batman was the best part of bvs

lunatic batman is always the best batman.
>>
File: ngmz0.jpg (120KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
ngmz0.jpg
120KB, 1200x900px
>waiting for a quality script

>from DC Entertainment

Keep waiting.
>>
There have been A LOT of red flags lately concerning the DCEU. And I dont mean the regular disappointment we're used to, but the kind of stuff that feels like a cancellation of the entire universe
>About a dozen different articles saying what Wonder Woman is supposed to "be"
>Flash and Aquaman have been pushed back
>Flash still doesnt have a director and needs to shoot in March IIRC
>Shazam is still uncertain
>Justice League Dark is good as dead
>Gotham City Sirens pushed up
And now this. Wonder Woman is going to get murdered first week thanks to its release date, and Justice League might be the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>88827393
I'm eager to see just what Justice League is like. My curiosity is entirely morbid; I want to see just how big a shitshow we end up with.
>>
>>88826574
>clock ticking
>on a Batman movie

Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>88827451

I mean for Ben. The guy's not getting any younger.
>>
>>88827438
Isnt that fucked up? Like I dont want to fail, far from it. But what can it do to redeem this entire mess? They still have to revive Superman, and their villain is Steppenwolf for fuck sake. Not to mention they need to flesh out Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman. Which Im not saying a JL movie needs to have solos for everyone before being made, but it does help and WB hasnt exactly been great at juggling characters.
>>
>>88827393
Aquaman starts shooting this May
>>
I think Ben is really trying to put WB under pressure because he doesn't like the new director WB wants to go with the EU.

>>88827476

doesn't matter, even if he doesn't deliver hand to hand combat sequences like in BvS, it would still be better than what we got in the Nolan trilogy.
>>
>>88827637
Well then maybe he and his buddy Terrio should have helped BvS be a better movie. It sure doesn't seem like their intervention was helpful.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.