[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your new years eve, dorks? Also, Robin/Gravity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1397870236632.png (32KB, 272x354px) Image search: [Google]
1397870236632.png
32KB, 272x354px
How was your new years eve, dorks?

Also, Robin/Gravity Falls AU thread I guess.
>>
One AU idea I find interesting is one where another character is the one to sacrifice their memories to defeat Bill. It could open up the possibility for a lot of potential character examination and interesting moments. Just for a few examples:

McGucket was the one who invented the memory gun, and it’s heavily implied seeing Bill was what inspired him to build it and eventually drive himself insane. Furthermore, he had only recently gotten his memories back by the time of Weirdmageddon, so him deciding to sacrifice his so nobody else has to could be interesting

The Northwests are implied to have made deals with Bill in the past, and Pacifica seems to want to fix her family name. Furthermore, the Northwests are a family of swindlers and scammers, so it could be interesting to see Pacifica use that for good.

Mabel could feel guilty for giving over the Rift that caused Weirdmageddon, believing it to be her fault. She could decide that since she had a hand in starting Weirdmageddon, she should have a hand in finishing it.

The whole AU idea just seems to be full of possibilities.
>>
>>88819273
Though I'm not quite sure if that's an AU or just an alternate ending.
>>
>>88819273
Didn't someone do that with Pacifica?
>>
I read some fanfiction, then I went to bed depressed
>>
>>88819558
Yeah, but it only had a few updates before abruptly stopping forever.
>>
got uninvited from my mate's house party cause he's a cunt so I just stayed at home playing left 4 dead 2 and golf with your friends with some guys on discord, then stayed up for another 5 hours to wait for american new years because I'm jetlagged to hell and back.
>>
>>88819744
Huh.
>>
>>88819240
The only decent Antigravity Falls fanfic hasn't updated in months
>>
Anyone know what the creator thinks of all this AU stuff? He seems like one to know the depths of the net.
>>
>>88821776
Not sure if he's said anything.
>>
>>88821776
When Alex refers to fan stuff, it's in regards of shipping
>>
>>88822449
Hes not into the whole Pinecest thing is he huh? I can't blame him!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.