[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Mind control serum from X2 is used against Logan and Prof.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1399984280958.jpg (45KB, 657x799px) Image search: [Google]
1399984280958.jpg
45KB, 657x799px
> Mind control serum from X2 is used against Logan and Prof. X and they have been killing every mutant since the ending of DOFP (Prof. finding them, Logan terminate them). After years Logan manage to heal from the serum and run away with the Prof.
He isn't using his claws since the escape.
Movie starts with Xavier waking up.
>>
well I guess that's one way to work around the real Old Man Logan story without having the Marvel licence
>>
>>88814038
What do you mean? They have the X-Men license??????????
>>
X2 explicitly said the mind control serum won't work on Xavier. That's why Striker needed his son to take the professor on that whole illusion field trip.
>>
>>88814070
Kid still exist
but they don't have celebro
>>
>>88813987
Hey that's Hogun.
>>
>>88813987
>Logan
>Killing Colossus
>Or Flyers
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>88814274

Wait, why couldn't Logan kill Colossus?
>>
>>88814069
Old Man Logan isn't an X-Men story. It uses non-X-Men characters.
>>
>>88815077
while wovlerines claws are hard enough to penetrate colossus skin, without super strength it would be very difficult to build up the force necessary for even incredibly sharp claws to penetrate. you certainly couldnt cut a steel plate with a tungsten sword with your puny human muscles

it's why armor-piercing bullets need to travel at super sonic speeds to penetrate their target, even if their material is harder than the target
>>
>>88814274
>>88815648
he killed him Old Man Logan
and this movie called Logan
>>
>>88815648
>expecting realism from a comic book movie

Just face it, Wolverine's claws are made of magic-cut-through-anything-anium.
>>
>>88816015
Logan killed Iceman in old man Logan and Iceman is immortal, even if you destroy the solar system Iceman would be still alive...see my point? Old man Logan shits on all continuity just because. Deadpool was right, Logan's superpower is fucking popularity.
>>
>>88814069
Did you ever read Old Man Logan? The whole story is about all the Marvel supervillains joining together and killing off nearly all the superheroes. Wolverine had to face a crazed Hulk (and his inbred children) and Red Skull.
>>
Is anyone else not looking forward to this at all? the whole point of DofP was to prevent the X-Men bad end and Age of Apocalypse ended with a brand new proper team being formed. And now whoops lol all the X-Men are dead
>>
>>88815077
Metal is "stronger" than wood, but I can't cut a 3 meter thick tree with a knife
>>
>>88816659
I only watched the first and second X men, same with First class and DofP, never watched the third ones nor the wolverine movies, all I know is what others told me which coincidentally made me more determined to not watching them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.