[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>12 dollars on steam You guys have no excuse now. As /co/mrades

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1483282532246[1].jpg (297KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483282532246[1].jpg
297KB, 1280x720px
>12 dollars on steam

You guys have no excuse now. As /co/mrades we need to buy this. I want them to make more Gen 1 transformers games. Let's push this to 1 million sales.
>>
>>88812093
This game made me fucking salty

I thought
>oh shit thats awesome its awesome and i'm so good i'm gonna play the hardest dificulty on my first playthought!
>got suck on devastator for like 3 months
>finally defeat him
>get to megatron second battle i think(the one where you are alone)
>beats my ass everytime even when i'm doing everything perfectly
>he just sudden one-shots me
>get mad and drop the game.

in hindsight i'm a retard for playing on the hardest difficulty, i did the same thing with the witcher 3 and didn't touch it for a year and a half either until recently where i decided to faggot up and play on normal.

But thanks for reminding me, i'm gonna beat this baby and enjoy transforming and shit again
>>
>>88812130

Buy it for a friend as a gift!

I want a sequel or DLC. A Decepticon campaign would be GOAT.
>>
>>88812093
>You guys have no excuse now.
I have no money
>>
The game sucks.

It looks really good visually but the gameplay mechanics are horrible and get repetitive fast.
>>
>people play on hardest, never beat any game, gets frustrated, drops game forever.
>doesn't play the first play through on casual/normal to enjoy the story and if it's good enough do the replay on hardest to test your skill.
>>
>>88812269
No they aren't, you're just fucking shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzbu3OmDhT8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAmmYQJbo8I
>>
>>88812146
>playing Devestation for the first time
>see a Decepticon sigil in the distance in one of the stages
>think you'll unlock a Decepticon campaign after beating the game
>turns out it's fucking nothing

The game was already only like 3 hours long. I felt gypped.
>>
>>88812743
The whole game was just shovelware for the new Devastator toy. It just happened to be really entertaining.
>>
File: IMG_0523.jpg (63KB, 256x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0523.jpg
63KB, 256x315px
The combat is kind of fun, but it was really repetitive. War for Cybertron definitely had a lot more going on.
>>
>>88813384
to bad about that sequel
>>
This funding I do better get me more Okami games PlatinumMan.

And gimme Bayo PC.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.