[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show turns 15 years old this year. Let's talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Kim_possible_poster.jpg (198KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kim_possible_poster.jpg
198KB, 1024x768px
This show turns 15 years old this year. Let's talk about this show, /co/
>>
>>88811823
The show is old. No one wants to talk about it.

Star vs the Forces of Evil on the other hand, is new so people would rather talk about that show.
>>
Shego and Drakken were the fucking best and I want a show starring a villain duo failing every week at a scheme. Like Ed Edd n Eddy.
>>
While serviceable the Ron and Kim romance was completely unnecessary and forced as shit. On the other hand, Shego and Draken's romance was well done, albeit disappointing in that it involved Draken and not Kim.

Kim could be replaced with uber and detcord if the show was made today. Ron and Wade held the team together.
>>
>>88811851
kim possible without kim sounds a lot more fun
>>
>>88811851
Ron x Shego would be the only way to make this show enjoyable in the end.
But they failed
>>
>>88811851
>Ron and Wade held the team together.
Kim could be replaced with a robot Kim and it would make little to no difference, though that already feels like the plot of an episode
>>
Should have gotten a proper DVD release.
>>
>>88811977
The first two seasons were released on DVD.
>>
Surprisingly good memories of this show. It was nice that the finale ended with them getting together.
>>
>>88811851
Did they end up together? Shego and Draken?
>>
>>88812057
It's implied in the last moments of the series finale
>>
What are the best episodes of each season?
>>
>>88812281
the one where shego kissed kim
accidentally
>>
>>88812281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_l-aLeYCiw
best of the series.
>>
If this show were done today it would have had more continuing plot lines and probably would've focused on Kim's feelings of inadequacy a bit more.

Would that have made it a better show?
>>
>>88812737
>Thinking the perfect girl who is competent at everything is somehow outdated

If anything it's prominent now more than ever. Literally the only shows that don't do it are the ones made by women like Steven Universe and Star Vs.
>>
>>88811823
yo yo yo yo I use to be Drew, one day I turned blue!
>>
>>88812801
I miss when rapping was actually funny in cartoons, and not just "LOL XD SO RANDEM" bullshit
>>
>>88811851
Are you from some bizzaro universe?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.