[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She'd eat if we were having Tony-loaf! What did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Picture 187.png (89KB, 400x164px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 187.png
89KB, 400x164px
>She'd eat if we were having Tony-loaf!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>88805240
she wants the tony dick
>>
>>88805240
She's got a scat fetish and he was talking about her eating his loaf (shit).
>>
The supers gain sustenance by consuming mortal flesh, and he was implying that Violet's appetite was predisposed to consuming Ton'y flesh specifically.
>>
The loaf is his dick
>>
Incredibles 2 can't come soon enough
>>
>>88808994
It's a shame Tony comes too soon
>>
>>88805240
She's a cannibal
>>
He meant that if Tony came into their kitchen, climbed onto their table, pulled down his pants and underwear, squatted and grunted until a big log of feces fell out and splattered loudly, that she would run towards it and eat it with no hesitation whatsoever
>>
File: 8906139._UY200_[1].jpg (6KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
8906139._UY200_[1].jpg
6KB, 150x200px
>>88808994

Anon...
>>
File: Father Noel Furlong.png (675KB, 1290x868px) Image search: [Google]
Father Noel Furlong.png
675KB, 1290x868px
Look, Look. Here's me eating Tony! Mjamjamjmjmmjam! And Tony be going " Oh no! Get off me, I'm not dead yet!" And then me going: "But I'm hungry, Tony!" And then Tony going: "Oh no! Getawaygetawaygetaway!" Wouldn't you, Tony? Hahaha Here's Tony's parents, when they hear that I've eaten Tony! "UHhuHuHuuHuhuooo why'd you eat Tony? Tony was our only son!" HAHAHA! And then-and then I'd be at the funeral! Hehhehheh and I'd be going: "Uh, better not show my-"
>>
>>88805240

I think it was meant to be subtle bilingual wordplay/pun. "Loaf" could be taken to be "l'oeuf" that is French for "egg". Plus the phallic imagery of a loaf itself cannot be ignored. Nor the way Dash said it, that implied "love". All in all it's open to multiple psychosexual analyses.

K I N O
I
N
O
>>
>>88808994
why the fuck do people want a sequel to the incredibles? it wasn't a movie with great characters, it was a good premise executed perfectly. the entire idea of the movie was "what if heroes went into hiding" with a villain twist of "what if robin turned evil?". by making them heroes again and publically accepted, you've completely lost the idea of the original premise and all you're left with is generic superhero saves-the-day plots.
>>
>>88805240
In my language, his full name was Toni Makaroni which A) rhymes and B) is a type of pasta.
>>
>>88805240
Just setting up her character arc.
>>
>>88811160
>it wasn't a movie with great characters

By your standards, what capeshit is then?
>>
>>88811460
Cinematic universe wise, Tony and Steven could sit in a room talking about their favorite flavors of ice cream for 90 minutes and they're charismatic enough to carry it.

By "great characters" I mean their personalities alone were not enough to carry the film, unlike say Zootopia. It was the combination of character development and plot. They were well-written characters, but Violet, Dash, or Elastigirl don't exactly enthrall the viewer.
>>
>>88811517
Whoops, Tony and Steve*
>>
>>88811517
>It was the combination of character development and plot. They were well-written characters

So they were good then. I could understand not thinking Dash or Elastigirl could carry the film, but Bob, Violet and a decent number of the side characters (Syndrome, Frozone, Edna) are damn well interesting enough to do it.
>>
>>88811695
I disagree heavily about Violet, I don't know what's super interesting about a moody teenage girl outside of the arc of her learning not to underestimate herself with her superpowers.

To me, the only highly entertaining characters were Mr Incredible, Edna, and Syndrome. And one of them is dead and Edna can't appear too often or you run into a "Overusing King Julien" issue. A movie starring heroes doing typical saving-the-city plots where only 1 out of the 5 family members is interesting doesn't sound like "sequel potential" to me.
>>
>>88811695
>We will never get an Edna miniseries that is the shenanigans of making super-suits
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.