[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do they keep making incest 'jokes' between these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: pending incest.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px)
pending incest.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
how do they keep making incest 'jokes' between these two and get away with it?
>>
They can get away it because no one cares since its a shit show anyway
>>
>>88804629
Theyre family friendly
>>
There were no incest jokes, that is just your sick mind.
>>
>>88804668
No you're a shit show!
>>
Because Gene Luen Yang is a hack
>>
>>88804629
They're both girls, so that makes it okay.
>>
Desna was the better twin.
>>
>>88804837
There was one incest joke, when Eska says that it wasn't a mistake that they want just one bed in their room. Then she pauses and says that her brother sleeps in the tub, which I guess isn't totally absurd for a waterbender.
>>
>>88804854
You may want to sit down before you hear this.
>>
>>88804629
I... actually don't remember any incest jokes with these two. Granted I haven't watched Korra since it aired.
>>
>>88805114
She's a homosexual girl with a flat chest and a masculine penis. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>88804975
Couldn't that just be her saying they're so close they sleep in the same bed? Since they've spent basically every waking moment together that doesn't seem too ridiculous.
>>
>>88804975
I feel like a waterbender who liked to sleep in water would have a more specialized pool to do so rather than just a small tub.
>>
>>88805247
It was a hotel room.
>>
>>88804629
because twinces is best cest
>>
I want to fuck both of them
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.