[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YFW the moral of this movie about "Though all stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>YFW the moral of this movie about "Though all stories must eventually end, they can still be admired and even possibly lead to new beginnings" kinda reflects all the various celebrity deaths this year.

Man this movie was WAAAAY to good. Sucks it's probably gonna lose Best Animated Feature due to the awards being rigged.
>>
>>88803902
>kinda reflects all the various celebrity deaths this year.

That's stretching it. You only feel that way because all the fuss that gets kicked up over celebrities deaths.
>>
>>88803902
>Kubo sucked at writing endings
>the movie ending sucked

anyone else find that hilarious? I mean the movie was beautiful but damn
>>
>>88804649

Fuck you I loved the final battle. Mainly due to it's set-up and feel.
>>
My only question is why OP's image is fllickering. I mean, I know it's a GIF; what I want to know is why somebody would go to the trouble of making a two-frame GIF of a movie poster that just... flickers.
>>
>>88804687
Its just the moon. I guess whoever did it thought they were being clever.
>>
>>88804757
It's primarily noticeable in the moon, but you can see it in the waves at the bottom of the picture too.
>>
>>88804649
That's the point! It's weird and open ended because it's a story about stories that never truly end
>>
>>88804941

I thought the whole moral was about "Stories end, but still live in our hearts" with the reason Kubo's grandpa was a douchebag because he wanted to be immortal.
>>
>>88804649

I can overlook it just this once, because throughout the movie they've been alluding to the fact that they didn't really know how to wrap this up well

Still, it wasn't that bad. Would you rather Kubo's parents be mysteriously revived through the power of heart and live happily ever after?
>>
>>88803902
it was a OKAY movie, that's it
>>
File: Angry Face 2.png (367KB, 300x400px)
Angry Face 2.png
367KB, 300x400px
>>88803902
>mfw no Kubo Rule 34
>>
>>88803902
>Even though you die, you will live forever as long as I remember you.
>Stories and memories are the most sacred thing.
>Hey, let's bullshit the amnesiac BBEG and invent him a new life. That's alright.
I'm perplexed by the moral they wanted to teach there.
>>
>>88803902
>mfw all the cool critics praise Kubo
>mfw /co/ hates it
Guess I should always do the opposite of what you guys say
>>
>>88810665
Totally this. How doesn't it bother anyone else?
>>
>>88803902
honestly, kubo was the best co film of the year. closest runner up was zootopia, but the awkward musical number ruined its placement for me.
>>
>>88803902
Rigged implies that anyone cares about who wins in that category

Its not rigged just everyone who votes for that shit doesn't care so they just vote for the Pixar movie, because that used to be the correct call

Remember that time Brave beat Wreck-It Ralph?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.