[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-h uA2o6OOY This looks interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-huA2o6OOY

This looks interesting
>>
>>
Looks good, but something about its a little off. The animation and the voice acting seem a little weird and I cant quite put my finger on why.

At first I thought it was gonna be one of those shitty low budget christian cartoons.
>>
I feel bad for the girl. She just wants to dance, but she's in for a life of abusing her body to stay thin and sexual abuse as a ballarina.
>>
>>88803151
It looks like it's French-Canadian, maybe that's why.
>>
>>88803151
>The animation and the voice acting seem a little weird
They obviously animated the lips for a language that wasn't in english. I'm guessing it was french.
>>
>>88803151
>>88804573
>>88804871
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballerina_(2016_film)

According to this it's an English-language film
>>
>>88801521
I hope a French version with English subs gets uploaded.
>>
the entire movie is in this trailer.
>>
>>88803189
>sexual abuse
Makes me wonder if anyone drew her getting groped by that teacher guy yet.
>>
>>88805514
>On Rotten Tomatoes, the film has received a critics' rating of 92%, with an average rating of 6.2/10.[14]

Remind me why people give a shit about Rotten Tomatoes?
>>
>>88801521
Where's the "leap" in all of this? Generic animation style #4284 doesn't make it any better. The story is boring, jokes and tropes are repeated, the characters will most likely have romantic development, in a very generic way (main cast male-female to have copulation). Is this gonna be good? I dunno.
>>
>>88808940
That means it's perfectly average, anon.
>>
>>88803151
The voice actors sound way too old for the characters they're playing.
>>
>>88803151
They are not recording in studio with good acoustic for some reason, in particular the boy's voice is echoing something fierce when it is not suppose to. The rendering is pretty good, but sometimes is not puppeteerring is proper weight?

I don't know, we are pretty used to good animations and super awful ones, and sometimes stuff in between just can't hit it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.