[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like your mother, you seem to have a little more patience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Steven_beats_Bismuth.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_beats_Bismuth.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>like your mother, you seem to have a little more patience than most

Uh huh...
>>
Episode sucked.
>>
>>88800813
When a giant super-strong weapons master is about to kill you, patience is not a luxury you can afford.
>>
>>88800856
you do if you want a solid counter strike
>>
>>88800813
>oh wow steven is gonna actually have to fight this time
>one hit ko again
Every time.
>>
>>88802487
This is the problem with a Steven fight, it can only go two ways:

No Sword: Steven has no way to actually poof a gem, so he just bounces around in his bubble and deflects stuff with his shield until someone else saves him

With Sword: The sword is canonically able to poof a gem in one hit, so he just instantly wins
>>
>>88800813
did being stocky/ugly make her evil, or did being evil make her stocky/ugly?
>>
>>88802603
Men aren't allowed to be competent in this show.
I thought you people realized this by now.
>>
>>88804808
I don't think she was evil, everything she did made a lot of sense to me (besides trying to murder Rose/Steven).

According to her the CGs were very adamant about not shattering enemy gems, just poofing them. At the same time, it's quite likely that Homeworld would rather just shatter a gem than deal with poofing them. At the end of the day Bismuth figured that Rose was essentially saying that the CGs valued their soldier's lives over the lives of their enemies, and took the steps to even the odds. I thought she made a lot of sense.
>>
>>88800856
This.
>>
>>88804808
Well gems are naturally formed, so they keep their original design/shape, which you can morph but it can be quite exhausting because it's like stretching a piece of gum.
They only change their appearance when they poof and go dormant, working on their form again.

She's ugly because she poofed or was just formed that way. Nothing to do with evil stuff over here.
Also, I'm pretty sure the placement of their gems affect their personality.
>>
This show is anal waste.
>>
>>88800813
what
>>
>>88802487
>one hit ko

Dude, he hit her with a solid basalt statue like, five seconds before that. And whacked her with a bubble before that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.