[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In canon and elseworlds, Batman has encountered Sherlock Holmes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: calugari.jpg (396KB, 1800x1430px) Image search: [Google]
calugari.jpg
396KB, 1800x1430px
In canon and elseworlds, Batman has encountered Sherlock Holmes, Dracula, Jack the Ripper, and many others. What other characters of film and literary canon would fit right into Batman's world?

I would love a story that adapts the Cabinet of Dr. Caligari. The doctor is a director at Arkham Asylum, and Cesare is a somnambulist patient there that Caligari releases at night to commit murders. The entire aesthetic of Gotham City is basically owed to this movie anyway.
>>
Doctor Moreau.
>>
>>88796369

Oh damn, bring Manbat into the mix and that shit writes itself.
>>
>>88796303
50 shades of grey
>>
The Invisible Man would be pretty cool, but only if Batgod is toned down. It'd only make for a great mystery if Batman would have to really work to realize his foe's invisible.

Then they could borrow from the James Whale movie, where the whole police force starts trawling entire streets with nets and so forth.
>>
>>88796303
Batman is the most overrated superhero.

Fuck Batman.
>>
>>88796303

isn't that basically Hugo Strange and the Monster Men?

create original stuff that steals from shit don't just smash 2 things together
>>
>>88796303
You mean Elseworlds comic called Batman: Nosferatu?
>>
I would enjoy a Batman v Dr Phibes story.
>>
Batman vs. The Twilight Zone
>>
File: coffinjoe2861.jpg (29KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
coffinjoe2861.jpg
29KB, 550x300px
Batman vs. Coffin Joe
>>
File: 1440952945517.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440952945517.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>88796303
>Jack the Ripper
But wasn't he real, just unidentified? Or is there some popular book or movie about him that I didn't know about?
>>
>>88801652
He's real but no one knows the identity. Gotham By Gaslight sets up a different character as Jack The Ripper, Star Trek has their own take on Jack the Ripper, and so on.
>>
>>88798789
I kinda wished they got to complete their story and get around to that JLA sequel.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.