[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come every male is this series is either a sexist bigot or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (5KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 251x201px
How come every male is this series is either a sexist bigot or a tranny.

How come every female in this series is a perfect mary sue who is secretly a princess with magical powers who wins 100% of the time against the evil males.

It's really hard to care about anyone besides the endless. Everyone is so damn unrealstic.
>>
Why haven't you just accepted the fact that all men are evil and women are perfect angels yet?

I mean c'mon. It's 2017 - 9 hours
>>
>>88794752
>2017 - 9 hours
>still don't have plans for tonight finalized
fugg
>>
>>88794674
Gaiman writing.
>>
>>88794802
>not getting blackout drunk on cheap vodka
>not then downing a gram of phenibut and heading downtown to find a drunk ugly chick who no one wanted to bang
>not fucking her sensless then kicking her out on the street
That was the last nye and it worked pretty well. Wish me luck on this one!
>>
File: Who Cares.jpg (23KB, 263x247px) Image search: [Google]
Who Cares.jpg
23KB, 263x247px
OP is a fag.

He's obviously a troll, but it's such a lame ass troll that has been rehearsed a thousand times in thousands of threads over the last five years.

/co/ stopped being love a long time ago. I accept that.

Now it's just reruns.
>>
>>88795218
>/co/ stopped being love a long time ago
Holy shit you're a faggot
>>
>>88795218
It should be easy to refute everything he said if you've seen it that often, then.
>>
>>88794674
It's been a long time since I read it, but I never got that impression.

Desire is a tranny and a terrible being, while Destruction is the big tough cis hetero male and has a heart of gold.
>>
>>88794933

Don't kick her out. Love her and treat her well. You both deserve to be happy. You're post smacks of despair.
>>
>>88795974
>Desire is a tranny
lol wut
Desire is a living abstract concept, how can they be transgender?
>>
File: 1475709283913.png (261KB, 628x667px) Image search: [Google]
1475709283913.png
261KB, 628x667px
>>88795218
>/co/ stopped being love a long time ago.
This mentality is the reason that this board is shit.
This is why we are known as /co/mblr.
>>
>>88795974
>Desire
>tranny
Desire is both male and female, not a tranny.
>>
>>88795974
>>88800622
>>88800714
Desire is male OR female, depending entirely on what the observer is most attracted to. S/he has Schrodinger's genitals.
>>
>>88795643
It's called "don't feed the troll" faggot.
>>
If you don't think women are worth less than you, you're a tranny in denial.
>>
>>88794674
>matthew
>hob
>fiddler's green
>second corinthian
>the library guy
>daniel
>the boyfriend from the old man who was cursed to perpetual awakening
>lucifer
>odin
and that's just from the top of my head, i dont know what the fuck you're smoking
>>
File: 1457694829594.jpg (110KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457694829594.jpg
110KB, 540x720px
God i hope you're trolling,or else you're a huge mega retard.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.