[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are now a villain in the silver age What's the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

You are now a villain in the silver age

What's the most convoluted scheme you can come up with to take down a hero?
>>
>>88785965
Using an incredibly large amount of mirrors to make a replica of the moon but smaller that orbits the moon. Tell Superman that I'm hiding in my moon base. When he shows up, my mirror replica eclipses the moon and the mirrors project RED sun radiation instead of the yellow sun radiation because I use science to make the mirrors do that somehow. How's he gonna get past this one?
>>
I write letters impersonating heroes dead parents and I use it to lure them to a secluded location to saying I left a present for them. Once they open box there is no present its just empty then I take a picture of them opening an empty box in a cornfield.
>>
>>88785965
shitposting on 4chan, mistaking the mods for a group of super-heroes because they do it for free.
>>
Create an army of dildo monsters and give them the mission to travel to a potion seller outside of the castle. They'll give the potion seller 5 currency for his finest potions. With the potions acquired, the dildo creatures will throw them in the pit of the great alligator, Nostrils. This will summon the fairy armada who will engage in lesbian activities. The sexual juices will be collected and brought back by the dildo monsters. Then, 2 frog legs will be required. However, in this world, frogs have gone extinct. Therefore, one must be summoned. We'll grab 2 twigs, 3 lily pads, and one fang a serpent. After the summoning is complete, the frog's legs must be snipped and mixed in with the sexual, lesbian juices.

Upon doing so, the legs will morph into a new creature, Frobarg, lesbian master race gladiator. Her mission will be to enter the city where the hero lives and start a rave. This rave will encompass the entirety of the land, no one will be able to resist these dance moves. While everyone is dancing, I will sneak in with 3 mousetraps and stick them on the other side of the hero's bedroom. Once the dance is complete, the lesbian frog will give hero some sleep juice, causing him to become drowsy. Into his bedroom he will go to slumber only to find that his toes are now caught in the mousetraps. Then, while he's struggling, I will place a bucket of cheese around his feet for the mice to eat. He will be so inconvenienced that I will be able to slip further into the castle, steal the princess, and return to the swamp where I belong.
>>
>>88785965
I sell him my potions.
>>
>>88785965
A rube goldberg machine that Makes other rube goldberg machines and the hero will die of old age by the time I come up with an actual plan.
>>
>>88785965
I'd keep making the hero think i am going to do a crime and when he tries to accuse me it back fire in his face because i have a perfectly valid alibi. Rinse and repeat until the public turns on him and he eventually cracks from his frustration and try to something illegal against me and the police and other heroes stop him

The twist is i would really not planning anything and was just messing with him for hell of it
>>
>>88785965
I become the denmother for a girl scout troop and use them to sell tainted cookies that make everyone fall madly in love with the hero so they want to unmask and kiss him, rendering him useless as a superhero.
>>
>>88786542
Best one ITT
>>
>>88786475
christ, chill out, joker
>>
>>88786953
without any regulation a salesman could sell the hero a potion of extreme healing and it's just snake oil. Manslaughter charges maybe, but good luck proving it.
>>
File: alfa_romeo_carabo_01pop.jpg (375KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
alfa_romeo_carabo_01pop.jpg
375KB, 900x500px
Outsource native manufacturing jobs to overseas workers who will operate for pennies, then when the hero tries to stop me he'll realize I'm not doing anything illegal and he will look like a commie if he tries to stop me

Then no jobs will exist here and the country will die, still not a villain but pretty bad morally speaking
>>
>>88785965
Like any hero or a specific one? My plans depend on the power set of the guy I'm fighting.
>>
>>88785965
I use my knowledge of baking and pastries to create a rival pocket fruit pies brand, robbing Hostess of market share with a treat equally as addictive. Their dwindling recognition leads them to be sought after less and less, lowering their availability at a given moment. I'll even create a Kryptonite fruit pie with Hostess' own recipe, so that not even Superman himself could stop my diabolical plans to ruin Hostess for foiling my plans time and time again.

I use the newfound freedom from snack-based interruptions to amass a fortune from bank robberies, muggings, ransoming children's bad report cards they don't want their parents to see, etc. Then I'll retire to an island on my yacht filled with solid gold cheerleaders.
>>
I remove all the door knobs and lock all the window sills so no-one can leave their houses without breaking parts of them resulting in everybody paying my insurance company to repair the damages and supply better locks to amass a fortune to build deathtraps.
>>
>>88785965

I go back in time to fuck his mother so he has to respect me or betray his all-American values...shit, Lex Luthor already did it.
>>
I create a race of hybrid dinomen that dwell in vast caverns beneath the earths surface. Using a ray gun I transform one of the dinomen to take on the exact image of superman who will then commit a series of bank robberies ruining superman's reputation. With the world rejecting him I publicly announce that he is welcome to join my highly advanced society of dinomen where he will be treated with the respect he deserves.

This is where phase 2 begins

As expected superman appreciates the hospitality, but longs for human affection and his loved ones. This is where I reveal that lois lane and jimmy olsen have arrived to visit him. Little does he know they are but mirror images casted upon my dinomen!

now im drawing a blank but at some point a kryptonite net is dropped on him and the dinomen wreak havoc on the surface while he is incapacitated.
>>
File: ThanosCube1.jpg (139KB, 532x799px) Image search: [Google]
ThanosCube1.jpg
139KB, 532x799px
silver age is god tier
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.