[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished watching all three seasons of Bojack Horseman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bojack-horseman.jpg (20KB, 480x240px) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman.jpg
20KB, 480x240px
I just finished watching all three seasons of Bojack Horseman within the past few weeks.

Wow... I cannot tell you all enough how much I loved the attention to continuity, story lines and character development. You don't even get this much depth in live action shows half the time, never mind in animated shows.

The season three ending really just blew me away and I finished I found myself just taking a moment to let it stew.

I love the fact the show can be so damn hilarious yet soul crushing at the same time, I've never seen such a clever show in a LONG while.

What are your thoughts /co/? Favourite moments or eps?

Personally speaking my favourite line still has to be from the runner:

"It gets easier, every day... it gets a little easier."

The fact they brought that to attention just ugh, an amazing payoff and I'm not sure why, it just was for me.

tl;dr: Bojack Horseman is an amazing show, general thread for it.
>>
>>88785174
bump for discussion
>>
>>88785174
What do you think will happen with his daughter?
>>
>>88785714
Not the OP but I am so fucking curious to find out! I want end game to be that he eventually treats her like his daughter and then finds out that she isn't and now he has to decide if he's staying or not.
>>
>>88785714
>>88785854

I think it'll be one of those things where he does the opposite in that he spoils her and tries too hard to be the perfect dad in which case it ruins her, leading him to the idea that even when he's nice he still screws things up.

But the important thing to note is that he's TRYING.
>>
>>88785916
OH GOD WHAT IF SHE IMMEDIATELY HATES HIM!
>>
>>88785174
Well its a good show, and I won't try to be original; i think that the underwater episode is the best one.
>>
>>88786143
Nah she will like him at first, he will panic because
>what if she doesn't like me. Everyone has to like me.
then he screws everything up because he isn't allowed to have anything good.
>>
>>88785174
Mr. Peanutbutter is going to die isn't he? Its foreshadowed a lot. Even with Herb's death after crashing into a peanut truck. He's too pure to live
>>
>>88786173

Oh god, I was laughing so hard at the punchline of that episode. I just couldn't believe it then appreciated how stupidly obvious it was.
>>
His daughter will end up living as a surrogate child with Diane and Mr. PB as they said they would do that for a student studying to get into Juliard.
>>
>>88786382

...by cuddlywhiskers, you're right...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.