[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember this show? Man I miss the Hub, those were good days,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: gijoerenegaed.jpg (70KB, 665x375px) Image search: [Google]
gijoerenegaed.jpg
70KB, 665x375px
Remember this show? Man I miss the Hub, those were good days, I miss it so much

I still watch Discovery Family but it's such a shell and depressing reminder of better days and a more fun network
>>
>>88779876
It was pretty fun, but the finale was rushed to hell.
>>
The hub aired reruns of a lot of shows I liked

BTAS
STAS
sliders
Animaniacs

It was awesome. Sucks its not around anymore. I was starting to get into Marvel super hero squad but then the channel just switched up
>>
>>88780910
It was pretty great
>>
>>88779876
The Hub was great. It's a shame that it's most lasting legacy was also its greatest sin.
>>
File: DSCF7493.jpg (155KB, 1094x821px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF7493.jpg
155KB, 1094x821px
>>88779876
God I wish this had gotten a second season. They were building up the premise so well, and a second season of full on GI Joe vs. Cobra with the rosters filled up with the characters they'd been introducing over the first season.

And toys! I wish it had been faster with toys than it had, and with better coverage of the characters. Hasbro had even gotten the Coyote to prototype before abandoning the show to bet it all on Dwayne Johnson.
>>
>>88782141
>It's a shame that it's most lasting legacy was also its greatest sin.

Yeah ok Barneyfag
>>
File: Renegades-006-020_1293657097.jpg (371KB, 1920x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Renegades-006-020_1293657097.jpg
371KB, 1920x1072px
>>88780391

Im kind of just glad it had one. It could have been easy to just leave things on a cliffhanger.

Jinx a cute
>>
>>88783681
That guy looks like he's staring at the other guys ass
>>
My problem with the show is that the joes depended too much on Snake Eyes
>>
The Hub was great, pretty good new shows, lots of reruns of good old shit

the biggest blunder was making it an upper tier cable station so most people didnt get it in a standard package
>>
>>88784801
I thought it failed for other reasons, something to do with Hasbro being a competitor of other companies who wouldn't buy advertising from them or some crap
>>
File: 1482922002654.jpg (3MB, 1998x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1482922002654.jpg
3MB, 1998x3056px
Well since this is the closest thing to a Joe general...

Do you guys like the direction IDW is taking the Joe's or dislike it? Personally I'm loving it. It's so fun and well paced. It's refreshing in the same way Renegades was in that it's something DIFFRENT.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.