[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: post Cartoons you really liked, but that didn'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: imgres.jpg (18KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
18KB, 276x182px
>ITT: post Cartoons you really liked, but that didn't blow up/got overshadowed by other cartoons at the time.
Also judge people on the theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFXvBFEZvoY
>>
>>88779556
I really wanted to rewatch this series, If any Anon has a google drive link or good website with full episodes, it would be much appreciated.
>>
File: beware-the-batman-poster.jpg (428KB, 3600x5400px) Image search: [Google]
beware-the-batman-poster.jpg
428KB, 3600x5400px
>>88779556
More like it got wrongfully blamed for the cancellation of two other cartoons, even though it was meant to air alongside them both.
>>
>>88780366
Really would have liked to see the young batman get his wings in order and lead the outsiders for a while.

It was a lot like the Telltale game in ways. Wanting to tell that Batman Origin in a diffrent way.
>>
>>88779556
I rather liked what it was doing actually using a good amount of the villains from the Iron Man mythos.
>>
>>88780535
>It was a lot like the Telltale game in ways. Wanting to tell that Batman Origin in a diffrent way.

Pretty much. Some of the twists worked, like Alfred in a more active role, Barbara as Oracle right away, and heroic Man-Bat, and some of them didn't, like Deathstroke having history with Alfred or Harvey Dent being a two-faced, sleazy politician.
>>
>>88780579

This

Iron Man rouge gallery done right
>>
>>88780912
I think I only liked Ghost and Titanium Man in terms of both design and character.

Most of the only had neat character designs, but the characters themselves were dull or annoying.
>>
>>88781387
Forgot to add, I also did like Madame Masque, but it was obvious they didn't know what to do with her after a while.
>>
File: moonbeam_city.jpg (81KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
moonbeam_city.jpg
81KB, 960x540px
Okay I'll admit the show wasn't exactly stellar but I would have liked to see a second season just to see how an improved version of the show would look like.
>>
File: 818015-mandarin_super.jpg (21KB, 445x577px) Image search: [Google]
818015-mandarin_super.jpg
21KB, 445x577px
>>88780579
It's honestly the only time I gave a shit about Mandarin.
I fucking love his design
>>
>>88779556
All I remember was the constant Pepper Potts thread-flooding
>>
>>88784492
Oh shit that is a badass design.
>>
I always wanted Armored Adventures to influence Iron Man's rogues gallery simply because of how cooler, more effective, and memorable they are
>>
>>88779574
I don't have that, but it's been on my Netflix since forever.

Also,
>Wonder why the remaining seasons were so shitty
>Turns out that Christopher Yost was on the show, and to no one's surprise, all the great episodes were written by him and went to shit once he stopped being credited as the writer
>>
File: ToxicCrusaders9.jpg (173KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ToxicCrusaders9.jpg
173KB, 1920x1200px
so much unrealized potential, lost! all because of unreasonable standards / expectations of appearance
>>
File: theBlizzardIronMan.jpg (162KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
theBlizzardIronMan.jpg
162KB, 1000x707px
>>88779556
I downloaded this not long ago. It's kind of boring but I really like the designs. Blizzard was 10/10.

>>88780366
Beware was really good.
>>
>>88785446
Brandon Auman took over in season two.

History repeats itself in 2012 TMNT.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.