[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, 3 is the max of times that a cartoon can jump the shark until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: chloe mary sue carmichael.png (139KB, 545x717px) Image search: [Google]
chloe mary sue carmichael.png
139KB, 545x717px
So, 3 is the max of times that a cartoon can jump the shark until being cancelled?
>>
>>88777391
Have you seen how fucked up the world is nowadays? Of course there going to be a fairy shortage
>>
what are the three for godparents?

baby, the girl, and what else?
>>
>>88777456
The dog.
And why this girl shares the same godparents with Timmy again?
>>
>>88777456
a magical talking dog they introduced the season before the new girl. He was so hated that they wrote him out of the show and never explained where he went.
>>
>>88777391

they got cancelled?
>>
>>88777499
He was a literal Poochy.
>>
File: Sparky3.png (83KB, 332x363px) Image search: [Google]
Sparky3.png
83KB, 332x363px
>>88777558
And he looked like Carl Wheezer
>>
And they got rid of the dog because his VA was gay and Butchbible could not have any of that.
>>
>>88777391
you say this like all those things were ideas from the writes and not ideas from executives or producers which I honestly find hard to believe
>>
>>88777484
There isn't enough fairies to give to all kids with shitty lifes. Even though her life ain't shit at all.
>>
>>88777391
But I enjoy her character

Oh well,
>>
>>88777391
Honestly, Chloe's a lot more tolerable than Sparky.
>>
>>88778307
That's what someone would expect from a tripfaggot
>>
>>88777954
He even died on the way back to his home planet.

>captcha image was a dog looking at fireworks
>>
>>88778377
Only because you want to fuck her though.
>>
>>88777985
not true, Sparky's VA provided a voice for another character this season
>>
>>88777391
>jump the shark
Who let you out of tvtropes
>>
>>88777437
Yeah, but they should save them for kids that actually have shitty lifes life chester or tootie, not some random mary sue that has a perfect life
>>
I haven't watched any episodes with her in them. How is her life miserable? Is Vicky her babysitter too?
>>
Kari Walhgren's performances on FOP are great though, she has loads of energy and enthusiasm while the rest of the cast sound like they don't even want to be there anymore.
>>
>>88780110
She basically has Mary Sue qualities except everything she does backfires horribly.
>>
>>88779917

Calm down, friend. The term was in very wide use before tropers existed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark
>>
>>88780308
Her life is still waaaaaay less miserable than chester's and tootie's
>>
>>88780063
Mary Sue children of today are the junkies of tomorrow.
>>
>>88777391
There's a limit to shark jumping now?
>>
>>88780063
That's why she had to share with timmy you flying retard
>>
>>88777456
I never had much of a problem with poof, the show went to shit after poof but a bit before the dog.
>>
>>88779917
Shut up, fag. The terms been used since the days of... Well, Happy Days, when The Fonz literally jumped a pool of sharks.
>>
>>88780770
See: Mcaulie Caulken
>>
>>88777437
>Have you seen how fucked up the world is nowadays?

>nowadays

The world was always fucked up.
>>
>>88781906
and it was the best fucking episode!
>>
>>88777437
Do you think Syrian kids get fairy godparents?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.