[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which does /co/ prefer and why, Morel Orel or Bojack Horseman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Which does /co/ prefer and why, Morel Orel or Bojack Horseman or neither?
>>
I prefer something that isnt reddit
>>
>>88769020
First response worst response.
>>
>>88769015
They are just both poor mans Duckman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g
>>
>>88769015
Moral is so vastly superior to Bojack its ridiculous. Please don't compare them again.
>>88769032
Bojack is. Moral is completely seperate from it.
>>
>>88769015

I liked Morel Orel. Never seen Brojack.
>>
>>88769015
They're both excellent, hard to judge considering one is concluded and one isn't. Bojack is a bit more consistent I think but season three of Morel Orel is absolutely brilliant.
>>
>>88769015
Moral Orel's best moments outshine Bojack's, but Bojack is the more consistantly-good show imho.
>>
Bojack Horseman is leagues ahead. You are aggressively contrarian for denying this as a fact.
>>
>>88769262
Hi /r/4chan.
Put me in your screencap
>>
I liked the stop motion in Moral Orel
Bojack Horseman has the laziest animation I've ever seen
>>
>>88769281
No non-sequitor.
Holds up spork.
>>
>>88769060
>>88769262
Fight, fight, fight
>>
>>88769315
Kek
>>
File: 6204013415.png (548KB, 617x357px) Image search: [Google]
6204013415.png
548KB, 617x357px
>>88769015
>>88769032
These shows all echo the times when you think about it. Critic, Duckman, 1999 Dilbert and many more reflected an idea of attacking society, being the sane person waking up and seeing how broken things are.The viewers took pleasure in seeing the cast attack the outside world and put it in it's place. However come shows like Mission Hill, Rick and Morty, Bojack Horseman, and others it starts turning inwards, putting more of the drama and pain of life on the cast. Asking question of life and how much of life's woes were self built by the one who hasn't found happiness. Viewers enjoyed this for the miserable company it makes or the elevation of hope (I'm not that bad yet, I want to improve so I don't become that.)

Morel Orel is a middle child of the two styles where the focus reflects both on Orel and the life surrounding him, we are more like spectators relating to the supporting cast more so than Orel himself. It's why it's dark tones echo as well as they do because most of us have been that bad person to Orel in our lives, we might not have meant it but our own self interests or worse lead to outcomes like that. However unlike say Duckman where we get a good rant about what's wrong with the world or Bojack Horseman where it's a self reflecting conversation, Morel Orel simply ends. Much like the Christmas Special that aired at it's start we are left to watch Orel look in the sky of a hope never coming and we ourselves imprint what comes next.
>>
>>88769015
As someone that loves both shows, moral orel is head and shoulders above bojack. Moral Orel has genuinely moved me to tears once or twice, Bojack is good and sometimes quite relatable, but the difference is that most of the shit in Bojacks life is his fault, while Orel is mostly just a really good kid, if easily misguided.
>>
>>88769337
to each their own but I was never that moved by either show. That said I watch episodes as the were released and I've notice with friends that Moral imprints a lot harder with them if marathon.
>>
>>88769015
The Moral Orel episodes I've seen I've enjoyed for their satire on a lot of religious conservativism. I enjoy Bojack more for the story, as the season really follow a general plot while satirizing a lot of Hollywood and popular culture. So I usually will watch Bojack since I find the story more interesting overall. Not to knock MO, I'm just invested in the Bojack story more.
>>
>>88769262
>contrarian
>orel
Newfags get out
>>
>>88769335
High quality post here. Nice analyses.

>>88770003
You didn't watch season 3 of MO then if you only saw religious parody episodes. And season 3 is generally considered the masterpiece part.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.