[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So can this guy blow freezing breath? I don't recall him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: lead_960.jpg (142KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
142KB, 960x640px
So can this guy blow freezing breath? I don't recall him doing it once in two movies.
>>
>Fire vision
>Ice breath
>Lightning ????
>>
>>88765211
JIZZ
>>
The Snyder movies were made for plebs, not comic fans. They don't even know he can do it.
>>
>>88765189
Is this an edit or is his forehead really that high?
>>
File: decepts.gif (564KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
decepts.gif
564KB, 400x308px
>>88765232
>>
>>88765244
he has a high hairline and the people making the movie thought the spitcurl looked dumb
>>
>>88765211
Lightning speed?
>>
File: LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD.png (779KB, 681x607px) Image search: [Google]
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD.png
779KB, 681x607px
>>88765244
Well, he is balding...
>>
>>88765244
AHH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
>>88765691

You get forced to do that many steroids every few years and see what it does to your hairline....
>>
>>88765189
I really wish he would, though.

Make up some bullshit about the intense pressure in his lungs liquefying the oxygen or something.
>>
>>88765211
Thunder Farts

> Darkseid thinks he has the upper hand while sneaking up behind supes
> *KRAAAAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*
> water in cup rippling half way around the world
>>
>>88766756
Why didn't Arnold go bald though
>>
>>88765211
>heart ????
>>
>>88765189
It's not a power he always has. He never used it in the DCAU, either.

>>88767084
There doesn't need to be any bullshit made up. Check out the Joule-Thomson effect.
>>
File: acne bane.png (867KB, 650x972px) Image search: [Google]
acne bane.png
867KB, 650x972px
>>88767138
because arnold is a literal god.
and back then they took steroids to preserve the muscles inbetween competitions.

actors these days take steroids to build muscles, so they don't have to train a lot.
just look at tom hardy in dark knight rises, his back is covered in acne because of the steroids he took.
>>
>>88767314
Tell me about bane why does he wear the coat?
>>
>>88767472
He's a big zit
>>
>>88767084
compression of fluid generates heat, rapid decompression absorbs heat

since the volume of his lungs is the same as a human, and yet the amount of air leaving is huge, we can assume a lot of decompression

honestly, it has more basis in reality than laser vision
>>
>>88767485
if I were to pop you would it hurt
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.