[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Come up with a new idea for a great cartoon series right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 77

File: IMG_0958.png (570KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0958.png
570KB, 1136x640px
ITT: Come up with a new idea for a great cartoon series right now off the top of your head.
>>
>>88762194
Ringo Starr's adventures in time and space
>>
A fantasy story where a married couple, despite having a child and being somewhat aged, still go adventuring and do a damn good job at it.
>>
a guy named meatball does things
>>
A little girl owns a magical clockwork cannon, and she travels through time by firing herself out of it.
>>
>>88762230
sounds shitty
>>
>>88762283
maybe he goes on an adventure to save his true love idk
guy sounds like he isnt one to settle down so he might try and stop mrs. meatball from doing so
>>
The plot of re: zero (guy dies and respawns at a certain time) but it's star wars
>>
The story of a young street urchin girl with a big fat cigar in her mouth. The ghosts of her parents manifest in the smoke of her cigar.
>>
>>88762194
A boy has a new world in his dreams with his imaginary friend. Each time he dreams, the world slowly changes into a more distorted way. The boy forgets details about each dream, but the imaginary friend remembers everything. The story will be about a boy trying to find out why his dreams and the world inside are becoming more and more distorted and corrupted, while the imaginary friend slowly fades out of existance as the episodes go on. Call it, Dream Escape
>>
>>88762194
banana gets married to a chair
>>
Steampunk Transformers
>>
Lookalike toys (that are easy to mass produce, mind you) get themselves in wacky scenarios, and solve problems with their puns. Each episode is stand alone, so that a television channel can easily play the episodes in any order they wish all day long. I'm afraid that sounds generic though.
>>
>>88762194
A girls-only academy runs out of money, and a similarly poor boys-only academy decides to bring in the students in hopes of salvaging their school. Hijinks ensue.
>>
A school for young circus performers. Wacky hi-jinks abound.
>>
>>88762283
>>88762332
we need to get more pacific on meatball adventures
maybe he has to compete for some cute girl with a big mean suit and tie guy
and also meatball does music too
>>
A boy his smart but fat comedic relief friend and a grill go on adventures together. As the the season goes on the boy and grill become a couple
>>
>>88762194
indiana jones but with a couple kids instead of just one dude
>>
Two interplanetary alien garbage men trudging through the spaceways in their talking female robot space squid space ship finding love and treasure in all the wrong places.
>>
File: DUDE.jpg (30KB, 800x429px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE.jpg
30KB, 800x429px
The daily life of The Dude. Just the normal things that go on with him, Walter, and Donnie this is obviously before the events of the movie, like just as 15-minute shorts or something.
>>
Adventures of a sidekick. Focus is what a sidekick does and his story.

Ends with him dying as a sidekick should do for the hero.
>>
>A partially possessed teenager, a skeleton, a sacred monk-warrior, and a cyborg cop go on a cross universe journey to kill the master of dreams from using the grim reapers Scythe to spread a dream fog across The Multiverse.
And it's like jojo
>>
>>88762194
A twenty four episode series telling the story of regular person in an interesting city like Ulysses but in a humoristic tone like it's always sunny in Philadelphia and lots of Jews.
>>
>>88762194
Abraham Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt travel through time and other dimensions to beat up aliens and monsters.
>>
Down on his luck NEET dies and ends up in some fantasy world.
>>
>>88762466
/co/ the series
>>
As punishment for failing to carry out the Third Reich, Hitler is sent back in time in each episode to a different ruler/conqueror/revolutionary's time and each time comically fails to understand why each of them met with the same shortcomings that they did. And accompanying him is a quirky Jewish scribe/historian/record-keeper keeping a log of their travels. Like he's part of a council that has Hitler on a leash so he doesn't just sack Schlomo and go about his way fucking up space-time. Bantz ensues.
>>
A girl lives in a large monster's stomach.
>>
Terminator cartoon, where every episode the Terminator goes back to a different time period to kill one of the Connor's ancestors.
>>
>>88762194
A boy's family lives in the apartment above a convience store. He goes to school and his class is made up out of the other kids local merchant-kids. He has a love-hate relationship with the girl a few doors down. She's a prep kid from the doughnut shop bakery. (Pie fights have happened between the two, but that's a side scene.) Despite the enforced order of school, the class is in constant chaos with everyone trying to sell to each other, bring in competing merchandise, learn who's doing what, special order things from other business' order catalogues. In the background, no-one is rich. Unemployment is everywhere. Desperation is the new normal. Satisfaction is not guaranteed. Characters can be injured. Think of The Little Match Girl, but grade school cute.
>>
Garbage Man for wizard neighborhood goes on wacky adventures dealing with magical garbage.
>>
>>88762390
meatball travels across the vast land with his gang of friends in order to save his love from getting married to a lawyer
meatball and his friends are also a band
i like it
>>
File: big nig.gif (366KB, 256x255px) Image search: [Google]
big nig.gif
366KB, 256x255px
a magical homeless black man breaks into people's houses first thing in the morning, eats a family member, and assumes their identity for the day
base him on the smegmaking character from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAwtN_LhkAw
>>
>>88762526
There should be more Jewish representation like this in shows
>>
>>88762558
what kind of music do they play

i feel like they'd play soft rock
>>
>>88762494
>/d/: The Animated Series
>>
>>88762526
>hey arnold but with jews for some reason
>>
>>88762588
sounds good man
>>
>>88762194
Fist Knight, a story of a knight who uses their fists to fight instead of a sword, fighting off an alien invasion from invading their futuristic modern day medieval home.

Random details:
>Fist Knight's gender is ambiguous and has a personality that's somewhat of a mix between Star Butterfly and Finn the Human
>There is a character dressed like a stage magician who's fighting style is graceful but is also very powerful, very much a show woman and a performer at all times. Voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.
>Amount of damage a character takes is shown whenever they are hit as well as critical hits like in an RPG.
>Season 1 ends with the aliens deciding to stop taking over the world by force and instead do it by more legal means and run an election campaign. They win, but everything actually improves for the better with them in charge
>The series would have an actual plot line but would always remain lighthearted and never take itself too seriously. A comparable series to this in terms of tone I can think of, although /a/, would be Ranma
>>
File: garlic bread meme.jpg (68KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
garlic bread meme.jpg
68KB, 600x600px
A real unlucky guy who's really boring.

He's always dying from unlucky and boring circumstances but he's so grating to be around that he gets kicked out of heaven and hell so there're wacky antics with how he dies and how he get's kicked out of the afterlife constantly.
>>
File: quark.jpg (84KB, 581x740px) Image search: [Google]
quark.jpg
84KB, 581x740px
>>88762526
Yeah man, I'd totally watch a standalone series about the Ferengi.
>>
>>88762311
It sounds awesome. Think of the arguments. Think of the violence! We've got imposter angels trying to sneak into Heaven to stop a bad guy trying to imposter God, you don't see anything Magnificent Bastard in that? Think of all the stuff in the bible- where's it gone? Why doesn't god answer prayer? Is there an afterlife? What would you do if you had the power of God. Forget Bruce Almighty- what about Silver Age Superdickery? Wouldn't you like to let loose some divine providence on outer space? What would happen if Mars was settled under the orders of a god-scientist? And now someone's jumped the pearly gates of the "rich kids club"? LOOT! PILLAGE! STEAL! MIIIINE!
>>
File: star vs the forces of noided.png (760KB, 968x976px) Image search: [Google]
star vs the forces of noided.png
760KB, 968x976px
>>88762571
>a magical homeless black man

MC Ride?
>>
>>88762664
you posted a man in a dressed but forgot to say "no homo"
>>
>>88762352
I like it
>>
>>88762230
MODS UN-DELETE THIS
>>
Three 12 year old girls who are superheroes and fight crime. Also they wear revealing outfits and are lesbians.
>>
>>88762338
For some reason I really like this idea.
>>
>>88762713
I think Japan's got you beat by a number of years there bucko
>>
>>88762529
Can we get Danny DeVito to voice the main character?
>>
>>88762721
Thanks. Any particular reason?
>>
This kid (voice of Gilbert Gottfried) and his sister battle some interdimensional evil entity (voice of Seth MacFarlane) over their summer vacation, also they have a low key incestuous relationship and the sister dies a gory death in every episode.
>>
>>88762683
Thanks anon, I figured that the MC could draw what his imaginary friend looks like in real life, but slowly loses the ability to recognize him as the series progresses. The imaginary friend begs the MC not tot forget him. Then when the MC completes his quest; he wakes up, wonders who the picture of the imaginary friend is, and throws it in the garbage can while dismissing it as a childish drawing. The MC dreams of his world once again, only to realize that his imaginary friend is no longer around and goes about his business. That's probably the bad ending.

Man, now that I'm reading this. This shit got dark fast
>>
>>88762787
Sounds like an improved Gravity Falls.
>>
Rushmore

A show about George Washington, Teddy Roosevelt, Thomas Jefferson, and Abe fighting to keep the free world free. Kinda like a superhero show, with their base being set up in Mt. Rushmore.
>>
A group of kids grow up among some big historical event and bare witness to all its major players, kinda like Rome. Also they have some obnoxious talking animal mascot for some reason
>>
File: superslavadventure.jpg (140KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
superslavadventure.jpg
140KB, 894x894px
A show with a similar premise to Ed Edd 'n' Eddy but with Stalkers in The Zone instead of the Eds in the Culdesac. Pic related
>>
File: slash ck slash.jpg (400KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
slash ck slash.jpg
400KB, 1600x1200px
>>88762194
Fruits & vegetables fight various meats over the title of Best Food Ever.

Uncreatively, it ends with a truce.
>>
A kid discovers a portal in his toilet to an ancient city, tells parents he needs to take a shit, and goes on an adventure or something,.
>>
File: IMG_1317.jpg (187KB, 627x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1317.jpg
187KB, 627x729px
>>88762760
Not sure, might be because I can't help imagine the MC looking something like this, which would be adorable. It's also a pretty creative idea even though no network would ever have a cartoon about a little kid smoking.
>>
>>88762868
I sort of imagine her as being a long haired girl dressed in ragged clothes and a newsie cap, and personality wise she'd be halfway between tomboyish and girly.
>>
>>88762571
>douglas nancy funny! what are you doing with your penis?
>>
>>88762862
I remember an Australian cartoon like that.
>>
>>88762832
I would watch this.
>>
File: IMG_0900.jpg (97KB, 629x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0900.jpg
97KB, 629x581px
>>88762390
>pacific
>>
>>88762194
4chan the animated series
>>
4chan the animated series: every episode is done in a different style about each board. /a/ is an anime, /co/ is a superhero show, /pol/ is a political drama etc
>>
>>88762832

Would watch
>>
>>88762951
Either that, or a sitcom style thing, where each board is it's own character. They all live in an apartment or some shit.
>>
>>88762194
A cute fox girl I can fap to. She can do whatever in the show, doesn't really matter.
>>
>>88762908
Now I'm imagining her with some sort of joisey accent.
>>
>>88762986
How about a fraternity? House 4chan is the wacky misfit party house constantly in competition with the other houses who are other websites
>>
>>88762194
Wizard/witch asthetic.
4 main characters, 2 boys, 2 girls.
Episodic but with some overarching plots and multi-episode plotlines.
Focus on action, characters, and darker themes.
No romance, no boys vs. girls episode, no garbage flash animation, no status quo, be able to kill - and kill off important/long running characters.

Not sure on the setting, don't know how much I'd care for a modern setting but putting in an medieval setting seems kind of boring and will make become full on fantasy, which I don't think I want. Far future is definitely out.
>>
>>88763031
could be fun
>>
File: Claire.jpg (15KB, 178x228px) Image search: [Google]
Claire.jpg
15KB, 178x228px
>>88763007
>>
>>88763021
That or southern or cockney.
>>
>>88762194
A Smart but lonely inventor boy discovers an Alien crash landed out in the woods the two become friends in no time but soon discover that his alien friend is a fugitive trying to save the earth from his own planet among several others who want to get their hands on it with his inventions and his alien tech they face oncoming terrestrials avoid the government all while remaining in school
>>
>>88762194
A new Scooby Doo series where Shaggy, Scooby and Fred end up driving the mystery machine into an alternate dimension full of adventure. Meanwhile Daphne and Velma try to get them back home.

It's called "Far Out, Scooby Doo!"
>>
>>88763031
Fund it
>>
>>
>>88762626
I like this one.
>>
1800s boxer forces HG Wells to make a time machine for the sole purpose of kicking some serious ass across the timeline.
>>
This 12 year old girl's parents are brutally murdered, so she becomes a superhero to avenge their deaths and take out her wrath on the scum of the city in which she lives. Also she wears really skimpy clothes and is a lesbian.
>>
>>88762194
>right now off the top of your head.
Uh, there's a talking peanut and he uh does things peanuts normally don't do? only five dollars per piece.
>>
>>88762194
An overweight security guard named Ralph discovers a magic leotard that gives him incredible acrobatic skill and the ability to shoot beams from his hands. He emblazons an R on the leotard and uses it to fight crime as "The R-tard"!
>>
The story is set in a world were 15% of the popular has some source of superpower. Ranging from super strength, to the ability to blink 1/2 second faster.
The Main character is an African american student who has the ability to create armor and weapons out of thin air, but is a coward at doesnt give a shit about helping people at all. But when his father is diagnosed with cancer and they dont have the money to pay for the treatment, the MC has to find a quick way to earn money. Turns out that if you go through 4 years of superhero training and become a hero for the government that you get monthly checks from them.
When MC joins this new school he meets up with his room mate, who is a WHITE MAN with the ability to control electricity. The MC's room mate dreams every night of protecting people and saving lives.
Hijinks ensue
>>
Frogboy: A talking frog who says smartass stuff and skateboards, or at least he'd like to because frogs can't ride a skateboard
>>
>>88763452
Sounds like Trump if he were a catgirl
>>
I had an idea six years ago where it was cartoon characters and they lost their job when their network fires them for an anime show. It would show them dealing with real life. (It makes me think of Bojack now.)

It starred a fox and a hound from Britain living in LA. The hound was classically trained and the fox was a street performer and are best friends. They would be in situations like getting fired, having fights at a friends wedding, the fox getting dumped by his psuedo disney princess, get mocked by the animu people while cleaning out their lockers, the hound meeting the head of their fan club - a twenty something girl from the midwest, that awkward farm dinner that follows, and the fox hooking up with a fox hooker with a heart of gold.

It was too similar to a lot of stuff so I let someone else have it.
>>
>>88762818
I want three seasons of this shit!

Everyone has a angel and a demon trying to make them do good and bad. All subconsciously but one kid sees them and talks to them.
>>
A mouse and his family had most of their kin murdered by an evil tyrant king. They move to a distant desert land searching for freedom and beginning a new life. However, the land they move to is inhabited by these gerbils who are there first. The mouse promptly forgets how much he was oppressed and proceeds to kill the gerbils and drive them off their land, also he begins inviting more mice to come in and kill yet more gerbils. The remaining gerbils live in squalid poverty and are subjected to daily massacres and reprisals by the mice.
>>
Two guys find a stranger in the alps
>>
>>88763598
Wuh oh.
You know what happens when you find a stranger in the alps.
>>
File: IMG_1088.gif (858KB, 392x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.gif
858KB, 392x227px
>>88762626
Brilliant
>>
There's this guy who's a classically trained violinist, but one day he breaks his wrists while driving a car on PCPs and getting into an accident and can never play again. In despair, he becomes a supervillain and drinks radioactive waste to mutate and give himself super powers. Can he be stopped before he enslaves the entire human race!?
>>
Show about a bunch of talking hamsters owned by this 11 year old girl. There's a mentally disturbed pedophile in the neighborhood who stalks the girl and plots to rape her. The hamsters love their owner and don't want this to happen, so they drink Red Bull (TM) to get wings and...some other super powers to kick the pedophile's ass.
>>
>>88762436
They also beat up loser presidents like Van Buren, Hoover, and Nigger.
>>
File: 97969.png (1MB, 1415x1056px) Image search: [Google]
97969.png
1MB, 1415x1056px
Not sure about the plot, but I would love a series with a protag like Slayer from Guilty Gear. Too many series have MCs who are overly angsty, pre-teen chosen ones. I want an OP neutral character with class and experience
>>
Caribou Man: He's half man, half reindeer. And he's no nice cutesty Rudolf kind of reindeer, he's a wisecracking, hard drinking edgy atheist (but always gets his comeuppance in every episode because nobody likes Brian Griffin kinds of characters).
>>
Family of average middle America schlubs. The dad works in a peanut processing factory and is kind of an idiot and the daughter is a liberal smartass who gets raped and beaten to death in every episode. The son meanwhile has sex with hot older women every episode.
>>
This scientist comes up with a cure for aging that will allow people to live to 100 and be active and disease-free. The catch? It causes you to grow a giant penis out of your forehead and it randomly ejaculates HIV-infected jizz at random passerbys. Just how much price will you be willing to pay for the fountain of youth?
>>
>>88763881
I haven't seen Bojack Horseman, but this sounds like it
>>
>>88762194
Satire revolving around the reincarnation of once-famous world figures forced together in this simulation world toyed by a selfish, occasionally sadistic but mostly incompetent deity. Revolves primarily around a perpetually fucked-up slob through to be brought on accident -- think Dan from Dan Vs., but more drunk. Misadventures ensure.
>>
Okay, stay with me here. It's the American Revolution... but with anthropomorphic animals.
>>
>>88762338
Instead of her parents how about her ancestors
>>
>>88764091
Why's that?
>>
>>88762194
An elderly couple travel the world while their bitchy daughter tries to stop them so she can put them in a nursing home like and they can act like a normal family. In every episode they offend big politicians through Beavis and Butthead-tier antics, and by the end of season 1 they're the #1 globally most wanted criminals.

Kind of a Phineas and Ferb setup, with every episode taking place in a different country, only with a more adult tone.

Season 2 finale they go to space. Series finale they colonise Mars, and move on to another galaxy.

The message is some corny 'Never get old, always try new things' crap.
>>
Gay, uh, metal men from... underground, raise a little human girl. The girl is the daughter of their leader, but he had to die for her to be born, so all the little girl has her mother to raise her and the remaining metal men to teach her how to be a metal person... from underground.
>>
>>88764141
Change underground to space and you've got a gender swapped SU there, bud
>>
Giant robots powered by the power of song.
>>
Boy in a friendly AI spaceship go on space adventures
>>
File: 1464415421010.jpg (51KB, 450x514px) Image search: [Google]
1464415421010.jpg
51KB, 450x514px
A scientist's wife in the year 2164 accidentally gets turned into pure living electricity during a field test, but can now use her form to control any machine/device for a limited time. Can also "talk" to any of said machines like characters too.

Everything from household hi-jinks and traveling around without causing trouble to fighting criminals and other evil inventions/mishaps ensue.
>>
An elderly black couple lives in the middle of some nowhere flyover country state with a hamster and sometimes really creepy stuff happens with no way out, such as random KKK attacks, evil talking watermelons, and other assorted evil. It's up to the hamster to save his owners.
>>
10 year old girl who goes on a journey collecting creatures with cool powers in little cube things she carries around and battling them. She has numerous lesbian encounters along the way and fights baddies who look like Justin Bieber...only they're a cover for a dark, evil super interdimensional entity that seeks the total enslavement of the human race. No one knows what this being looks like, but it's believed to resemble an ugly, leathery middle aged woman who pretends she's a talking horse.
>>
File: Courage.a.jpg (32KB, 445x499px) Image search: [Google]
Courage.a.jpg
32KB, 445x499px
>>88764196
I mean if black Annie can be a thing then why not?
>>
>>88764161
That's the joke.
>>
>>88762194
A grizzled priest and his acolyte traveling the world and defeating monsters and spreading the Word in a subtle way.
>>
File: Ponytail_Qbby.png (7KB, 130x147px) Image search: [Google]
Ponytail_Qbby.png
7KB, 130x147px
Direct-to-3DS cartoon based off BoxBoy.
>>
A couple of 6th graders who moonlight as superheroes in their spare time. They have to catch this really, really evil dude and travel through time to stop him. This involves visiting assorted periods of history, but to ultimately defeat him, they have to go back in time to the 1980s and beat at least three classic RPG games on a Commodore 64. Can they survive horrible loading times, swapping floppy disks, and not having the benefit of GameFAQs!?
>>
>>88764196
>>88764217
Boondocks + Courage the Cowardly Dog = ???
>>
>>88764255
I-I'm sorry, but...there's no (you) there.

It's just underlined.

WHERE'S MY (you)!??!
>>
>>88762194
There is a cat and it died and it is in hell and but hell is a boat and also it is have a rat friend who ispirate and there are birds like seagulls and doves and Prince and when they sing the sky grows dark and the sea boils and cat have to be finding meaning of life which is who are you but cat thinks it is being cool and doing tricks in a fast car and the mouse think you have to make allot of money but cat says no becausemoney is not being you but you can be you and like money but money will be broken in the sea because it is boiled and the boat fell

im hinking don cheadle as cat and kevin spacey as rat
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (88KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
88KB, 560x415px
Sandwich Avengers: A crew of radioactive multicultural teens who got their powers from a mysterious deli explosion fight to restore peace to the world overrun by the Hot Dog High Clan, who have banned sandwiches from the world. It's basically 30 minutes of shameless food puns, fighting, ship teasing, and 80'd pop culture references.
>>
2 penguins argue who's dick is bigger. Possible an Adult's Swim short. A polar bear wins at the end.
>>
>>88764294
>30 minutes of shameless food puns, fighting, ship teasing, and 80'd pop culture references.

Fucking sold
>>
File: 1308045234797.png (401KB, 429x444px) Image search: [Google]
1308045234797.png
401KB, 429x444px
>>88762194
>dnd setting
>show revolves around a guild with multiple characters doing quests with different end goals
>they pair up into different teams depending on the episode
>mandatory dark elf twins
>>
A group of "Super Heroes" With super shitty powers try their hardest to save the day despite every other super hero being so much better suited for the job.

Alternatively

A group of "Super Villains" with super shitty powers try their hardest to take over the world and fail miserably at every chance they have. mostly through their own fault/lack of any real skill or powers
>>
>>88762194
Series about a robot teacher on an intergalactic exploration vessel for the crews kids. Like if the Enterprise had an emotionless positronic instructor that took the kids on fun and wild adventures planet-side or on the holodeck, throughout the vessel and what not. The kids would get into a lot of trouble and thanks to the robot teachers expertise and programming for deeper understanding, helps the kids to figure out things on their own. Six or seven kids, some alien some human.
>>
File: Implying.png (72KB, 800x636px) Image search: [Google]
Implying.png
72KB, 800x636px
TGweaver gets a show where does whatever he wants.

I think its a "he", anyways
>>
Time travel school

A fictional school where child time travelers of various eras from super high tech future where time traveling is like going to a local fair, all the way to a a cave girl and a magical time traveling rock attend and study all subjects, with the exception of history, which is treated like PE.

Large ensemble cast that allows interchanging kids for different episodes

Cult hit lasts two seasons before being pulled
>>
>>88764420
But, I already want more.
>>
>>88764358
League of Super Evil
>>
Young-adult woman and adolescent boy who may or may not be related go on wacky adventures ranging from high fantasy to solving simple everyday problems.

most episodes usually end with the woman embarrassing the boy by being overly affectionate towards him after completing said wacky adventure of the week.
>>
File: League of Super Evil Red Menace.png (36KB, 160x300px) Image search: [Google]
League of Super Evil Red Menace.png
36KB, 160x300px
>>88764358
Been done and I love it.
>>
>>88762626
All my money
>>
>>88762194
An adaptation of the Defenders of Neopia from Neopets airing on Nick

Would be a villain of the week with the antagonists and plot enemies + brave and the bold type show with loosely overarching villain arcs. Season 1 would be a legion of doom type thing with Dr. Sloth or Malkus Vile, Season 2's villain would be Illusen, Season 3 would be Pango Pango, who would more or less be the Non-Galactus

obviously this show would air 10 years ago when viacom still owned neopets and when people still remembered that neopets was a thing
>>
>>88762194
Florida girl gets magical grimoire and does magical shit in public but no one cares because its Florida.
>>
Fired from his job in an office an average dweeby guy accidently signs up to be a member of a group of lovable supervillains, consisting among others, of a snarky prettyboy anime badguy who becomes his best friend, a hot, sultry femme fatale (Kinda like Shego from Kim Possible) who becomes his love interest, an elderly mad scientist who's a bit like Iroh from Avatar and their charismatic leader who's a bit like Hank Scorpio.

Basically, it's mostly a workplace comedy only their work consists of trying to take over the world. I think you could actually present it in a mockumentary style like The Office. It'd focus less on the big confrontations with super heroes (Though there'd be a few of those too) and more on the mundaner aspects of coming up with crazy schemes, testing mad inventions, combat training...

The humor would obviously be in presenting something very weird in a very mundane way and in the interactions between the characters. The idea is that they're that team of bad guys but they genuinely care for each other and there's a sense of companionship between them.
>>
A lot of cartoons feature a dodgeball episode, what about making a dodgeball cartoon?
>>
>>88765004
Is dodgeball still relevant to millenials who don't like "aggressive" old school sports?
>>
The cartoon equivalent of Hetalia
>>
>>88764831
>another show that takes place in Coastal Spanish PalmtreeLand
At least it's not California.
>>
>>88765004
The appeal of dodgeball episodes isn't the dodgeball, it's the antics of characters in an unusual element.
>>
>>88762194
huge
boobs

slice of life

no SJW could influence

network pending, your choice?
>>
>>88762626
Best in the thread so far.
>>
>>88765034
>A cartoon about American states
Fund it.
>>
>>88765017
>is this stupid recess game relevant to people who actually young enough to still remember recess

?????????????
>>
Rugrats but calarts, also instead of babies they're dogs
>>
>>88762268
Shit man, throw in Jeremy Hillary Boob PhD as his sidekick and I'd watch that nonstop.
>>
>>88762194
LIL' AD'
Comedy

Austria, 1910
Follow the adventures of Adolf, a little boy like others that is chased daily on his way to school by mysterious time travelers.

Together with his best friend Samuel, he will have to solve the mystery of why so many people want to kill him.
>>
The Muscle Plains
>>
>>88766289
I'd watch it.
>>
File: 1465705692697.jpg (291KB, 402x872px) Image search: [Google]
1465705692697.jpg
291KB, 402x872px
>>88762194
two car robots that work in a chop shop go on zany adventures that usually end with one of them dying. They are both fine the next episode with no explanation.
>>
>>88762194

Jackie and the Beanstalk.

Science Fiction show set in the current world, about a little nerd girl named Jacqueline Powers. She's kind-of friends, kind-of enemies with the boy next door, Tom Swift, along with a wacky cast of neighborhood characters, big company types, government pencil pushers, the President, etc, etc...

She knows a reclusive inventor with goggles and mad-scientist leanings, who is teaching her craaaazy stuff that isn't in the textbooks.

One night, her mad scientist mentor shows up at her window and hands her a little metal device about the size of a bean, tells her it's nano-tech and she should hide it, then he literally jumps the fence, running hard.

She tells her neighborhood buddies, goes to find the old guy to ask what this is...and the place where his house was is now a vacant lot.

Tom Swift tells her to get rid of the thing, but she uses her budding Science Skills to examine it, and when her mom comes to tell her to go to sleep, the hides the thing in a convenient windowsill.

In the night, the thing activates, grows little tendrils, and pulls itself into the backyard.

The next morning, it has grown into a 140,000 mile tall beanstalk, as in a space elevator.

Even better, it's got massive solar leaves that power it, and other leaves that are portals to alien worlds.

Three separate story lines:

1) Jackie going to cool alien worlds to have adventures with the old scientists crazy mad scientist gear, since his house got rebuilt inside the beanstalk and so she's trying to find him. Lots of lore and mystery-adventure here, as they try to figure out what's going on.

Continued.....
>>
>>88766401

2) Jackie's family suddenly having to deal with a beanstalk/interdimensional gateway in their yard. Lots of heartwarming family stuff as they all pull together to assert their rights against the government, claim the beanstalk as their property, secret agent stuff from Russia, etc, etc,.

3) Suddenly, Tom Swift isn't looking so brutish, after they have a few adventures together, and he stands up for her at school. Big romance subplot as the two of them become fast friends, and like puppy love the world over, it blooms into something else.

So, there it is. Easy peasy.

That's how you make a show that's got some serious staying power, kids.
>>
>>88762924

Parallax?
>>
Incompetent pirate goblins that embody various human vices invade Slav myths country.
>>
File: Test_colorisation_desert4.jpg (866KB, 2480x1603px) Image search: [Google]
Test_colorisation_desert4.jpg
866KB, 2480x1603px
>>88762194
>Title:
The way back home
>Genre:
Adventure/sci-fi
>Audience:
Children and preteens
>Format
26x24'
>Plot:
Two average children, a brother and a sister, are spending holidays in the countryside when they get abducted by aliens. The aliens take them to a faraway planet and lock them up in a zoo.
After escaping from the zoo, the two siblings will spend the entire series trying to find the way back to Earth.

No guides, no translators, no maps, no powers. Adventure, real adventure, is finally back.

>http://pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv

Author rights, script and project bible is already done. Now all I have to do is start making a pilot and search for producers or channels to make the project come true. I have spoken to the guy who makes "Lastman" this week for example, he was interested but had too much work on his hand for another project. I am waiting for answers from a few other studios in January. If all goes right maybe you could see this show on TV sooner than expected
>>
File: the_old_one_by_fesbraa-d819405.jpg (209KB, 1600x874px) Image search: [Google]
the_old_one_by_fesbraa-d819405.jpg
209KB, 1600x874px
A an extremely average teenage girl is chosen to defeat a race of nightmarish mind-breaking Old One aliens who are trying to conquer the Earth.

>Aliens follow Lovecraft rules where anyone who sees them goes insane.
>Except for the protag, as her personality is too dull to be affected.
>She has to actively fight her own character development in order to survive.
>>
>>88762282
This sounds adorable. I'd love to watch something feelgood like this!
>>
File: mm.jpg (25KB, 298x440px) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
25KB, 298x440px
>>88766801
Not a cartoon tho
>>
>>88762194
Cartoon adaptation of Italo Calvino's stories.
>>
>>88766699
Reminds me of that made up story where a girl is born with pink hair, therefore she is bound to become an anime protagonist, and she desperately tries to live a normal life without setting in motion any anime incipit.
>>
A pregnant beaver restoring her dam with the finest mahogany at the end of the "Eternal river"
>>
Like, 45 minutes of a cute girl shitting into a toilet, like has diarrhea or something.
>>
>>88767214
like, kill...like, I dunno...yourself? maybe? Anyway, do it
>>
>>88766916
>Can't be late to school, running with toast in mouth

what else
>>
Cartoon set in a desert starring a spiny lizard that runs a restaurant out of a broken down car, using the various car parts to cook the food.
>>
>>88762194
Man tries to get time traveling powers, our heroes try to stop him.

They all die, he wins, he goes back and fixes everything that needed to be fixed, all the things he did never happened and nobody realized anything ever happened at the end.
>>
>>88762194
slayers but americanized
>>
>>88762194
Stucked with Stacy

Stacy, a babysitter who just broke up, has to take care of a child that looks exactly like her ex-boyfriend.
For Stacy, passion ensues. For the boy, nightmare ensues.

A comedy for all ages.
>>
>>88766401
>>88766412
Why the hell haven't you pitched this already?
>>
>>88767589
that one episode of star trek voyage, only the the roles are reversed
>>
File: 1477258890074.jpg (59KB, 881x758px) Image search: [Google]
1477258890074.jpg
59KB, 881x758px
a homeless tranny solves crime with a wise cracking mine
>>
>>88762300
>>88762333
>>88762466
>>88762511
>>88763844
>>88763933
>>88764211
>>88764900
>>88765433
>>88766644
>>88766699
>>88767866
Dubs confirm, these will be made.

Which is your favorite btw?
>>
>>88762194
a bunny and a duck troll each other all the time
can also be cat and a mouse
>>
>>88766916
Lazy town?
>>
Boy moves to new town with single dad.

Underachieves his way through school till he meets an older girl he likes from a rival school at a football game.

He starts trying at school and sports to try to impress her.

On day he's going ask her out, dad takes him to meet his new girlfriend. She's the other girls mother. Whaaat! The dad proposes to her. Oh whaaaat!

They're now step siblings and she has no idea he likes her. He thinks the only way to fix it is to break the parents up.
>>
>>88762194
whatever happened to jimmy dragon tail?
>>
File: download.gif (9KB, 592x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
9KB, 592x192px
>>88767988
>>88768103
What could be a good plot for >>88763844?
>>
File: IMG_4298.jpg (81KB, 662x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4298.jpg
81KB, 662x662px
>>88768439
dragon FAIL more like
>>
a boy a girl and their rocketship are looking for their parents in SPAAAACE

also
something something evil empire
something something sexy evil queen
>>
The inverse of "average kid finds they have to save the world".

Enthusiastic heroine wielding an axe as big as her tries to live a normal everyday life and fails miserably by always going too overboard with everything. Hilarity ensues.

Unfortunately, now that I write this out, I'm noticing it sounds extremely similar to SVtFoE.
>>
>>88762466
This is already a weaboo thing

Mushoku Tensei - Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu
>>
>>88765514
A Yellow Submarine cartoon series would be baller af. Just the Beatles driving around Pepperland in the submarine solving problems with music and shit.
>>
>>88762466
That's basically every other anime. Not really original
>>
Three words: giant robot wrestling
>>
File: henchman's daughter.png (18KB, 1190x185px) Image search: [Google]
henchman's daughter.png
18KB, 1190x185px
>>88762194
From the previous "pitch a cartoon" thread. My personal favorite
>>
>>88762194
An over enthusiastic alien with an unbreakable sense of justice and a sword that can cut through pretty much everything teams up with a space barbarian babe wielding a humongous club and a vicious attitude in order to travel the universe and stop evil wherever they can.
>>
Joseph Stalins rise to power except he's a little girl turning her boarding school into a communist paradise
>>
>>88768103
Thanks. I'm the one who posted the street urchin idea.
>>
A Family of ghosts move Into a suburban neighbourhood and wacky hijinks ensue as they try to be a "normal family" only to discover family is what you make of it, One of the ghosts would be a QT goth teen to appeal to the /co/ audience
>>
>>88767988
What do you mean by dubs?
>>
The ghost of a dream of a memory of a cyborg warrior trying to find his dead wife inside a poem, with many incredible escapades occuring such as infusing a bicycle with the soul of one of his ancestors who then proceeds to become a snake oil salesman.
>>
File: Joseph-Stalin-moe.jpg (96KB, 494x700px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph-Stalin-moe.jpg
96KB, 494x700px
>>88769049
My General Secretary cannot be this cute!
>>
>>88769092
These little digits at the right end of every post. When they come in pairs, it's called dubs
>>
>>88762194
A lone city is besieged by the undead, and it's up to a peasant boy to SAVE THE WORLD. And there's something about prophecy, the protagonist falling in love with the city-king's daughter, the bad guy not really being that bad, etc.

It'd be a mix of Game of Thrones and Adventure Time, with the themes and plotpoints of Star Wars.
>>
An incompetent PI agrees to help his nephew when he finds his missing brother has purportedly buried a fortune somewhere in the Wyoming wilderness. Only problem is the area is populated with hyper intelligent gophers
>>
A young adult taking care of his dying uncle, he is the next on a line of Lorekeepers, he has learned all the arts of the lorekeeping, he can summon old relatives to help him understand obscure historic events, every episode is about a historic event, the other half of the episode is him living his live and applying what he learned on the historic event to solve a personal problem... sometimes the spirits of the relatives float around helping him, sometimes are just a pest..

>Mortimer: you know in my time we just snatched a women and married her, not all your fancy "dateing" stuff
>Protagonist: Great great great great uncle please...
>Sir Willburt the Sad: Yeah, Mortimer the Crusher, let the kid court the young lady with melancholic poems and dead roses
>Prot: Please sir Will, i just said that she is cure...
>Grandma: Shoo shoo with your tales y'all whippersnappers , dinner is ready..
>All: Yes, Grandma
>>
>>88762194
A lumberjack who has lost everything in his life builds a formidable wooden castle in a valley.

Mini-series, slow-paced, no dialogue; only narration of the lumberjack's thoughts and of the environment.
>>
An "emotional wreck", primarily inspired by Mabel Pines, causes the apocalypse due to peer pressure and reality being a bitch.

It's up to a goofy young blonde woman and a lazily grouchy Cyclops to guide her into undoing the damage and overcoming her fears of repercussions, while engaging in wacky shenanigans during their journey to defeat a ton of stereotypical breeds of cartoon villainy.

Nothing too special, but I think /co would love a spiritual successor to Mabel who stops taking things for granted. I love her just as much as the average fan does, but I'm kind of sad to see how divisive a humorous character like her has become.
>>
A comedy-drama for the 18-35 crowd. It's based in a modern-fantasy setting maybe two centuries after a Sauron-like figure successfully conquered the world. The show stars a high school history teacher, an ork descendant of the winning side of the conflict, who is dating a high elf descendent of the losing side, and generally has much more liberal views than most of his family and friends. His girlfriend is increasingly disenchanted with him as he fails to live up to hypermasculine, aggressive ork racial stereotypes. Each episode starts with the history lesson he's teaching his class, revealing more about this world and introducing the theme that'll be explored in the A-plot of the episode.
>>
>>88769418
Short movie
2 years animating with cut-out paper
Entirely silent
Applauded at some random film festival by old farts with glasses, then forgotten forever
>>
>>88762194
Cats on the Moon go on an adventure. Their owner is a duster-wearing cowboy from New York that babbles nonsense, and has a giant lizard with razor-sharp claws and devil horns, a zombie that punches things with his magical blue right fist, a robot that gives hugs and hates communism, and a rat-sized cockroach that is a doctor as companions.

Every episode has an A plot, and a B plot. A plot is for the cats, B plot is for the owner.

There's gonna be plots being set and lore, but the show'll get cancelled before it solves them, probably. Queue fans petitioning the network to renew the series a la Invader Zim
>>
>>88767571
If I recall right she was avoiding anything.
>Friend wants her to go out for the night
>Basically has to ignore any major event happening around her
>Run away the moment she sees some ghostly figure inside an abandonment building
>Can't start a relation
>Has to be neutral to anything in order to don't show a personality
>>
>>88769602
Ever read the Dreamquest for the Unknown Kadath?
>>
File: slayer-vastedge-xt-pachinko.jpg (150KB, 1200x1070px) Image search: [Google]
slayer-vastedge-xt-pachinko.jpg
150KB, 1200x1070px
>>88768466
An immortal vampire (we'll just call him Slayer for now) wakes up from a long sleep to find that the world has changed significantly since he was last in it. For starters, he doesn't blend in at all and he struggles to learn modern customs to not draw too much attention to himself. He gets into antics for a couple episodes, (maybe effortlessly beating up overpowered criminals and the like that normals can't really handle)

But during his travels, he eventually finds out that his arch-nemesis (think Van Helsing) has been dead for centuries and his lineage no longer hunts vampires. So what does he do? He tries to track down the newest in his bloodline to battle him once again. The only problem? It's a teenage girl who would rather do typical teenage girl things than have anything to do with hunting vampires. Wacky hijinks ensue.
>>
>>8876505
Granted I was thinking more Central Florida, where its more redneck and just fucking weird than Nuevo Cuba like Miami. Of course that's pretty Spanish but I wouldn't complain about that.
>>
>>88762194
In a fantasy land, theres evil everywhere, lead by a powerful orc magician, and nothing can stop him and his evil minions.People like to believe a chosen one will stop him and create a prophecy of a chosen one. One day,a kid is born with a weird signal on his head and everyone on his town believe he is the chosen one to destroy the evil.The town raises him to be prepared for this task,and they train and educate him to be a brave warrior.
The kid grows to hate his town and the people in it as they force him to train to save the world, when no one really knows what the signal means. Being the chosen hero is the last thing he wants in life.
He leaves his town at the age of 19 and decides to do everything in his path to be anything thats not the chosen one. He takes villanious tasks, boring jobs,hangs out in bad places but no matter how much he tries to be the opposite of a hero, things happen that make the world see him as the chosen hero.It seems as if the world tries its best to take him to that direction he hates so much.
Thats the basic premise but it gets to a point that he decides to go to the villains castle, not to kill him and end his reign,but to join him and stop the fake prophecy once and for all.
Mini series of 12-15 episodes.Call it:Chosen.
>>
>>88769430
Sounds decent.
>>
>>88762832
Perfect. We'll call it "STALKER: The Cheeki Breeki Adventures".
>>
>>88770092
I was with you until the teenage girl part. Prefer a goofy, but capable (think early Goku) type newbie hero
>>
>>88762194
A boy in a post apocalyptic future wants to be a mercenary and is sent on a suicide mission to kill an old man in a Japanese style castle (for lack of a better description) who turns out to be the man who started world war three. The two eventually team up and the boy has to decide whether he should fight for the "good guys" that betrayed him, or the "bad guy" who was the only one who ever loved him.
>>
>>88762832
Would definitely watch
>>
File: C&S1.jpg (986KB, 2480x1044px) Image search: [Google]
C&S1.jpg
986KB, 2480x1044px
>>88762194
CIИDY AИD SOИYA

Cindy is a popular girl in your average American high-school. She has been chosen by a student exchange program to trade places and family with Sonya, a teenage girl from a far-flung Eastern European country called Krapovia. Unfortunately for her, Krapovia is a war-torn shithole ridden with poverty and mobster violence. Only few people speak English, and with a terrible accent at that.
Meanwhile, Sonya learns to deal with yankee teens her own way.
Fun and culture clash ensues for the two girls, Sonya in America and Cindy in Krapovia.

tl;dr Daria meets Borat
>>
>>88762194
New bread >>88770869
>>88770869
>>88770869
>>
>>88770774
Would watch.
>>
File: th.jpg (13KB, 219x157px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 219x157px
>>88770668
I suppose Shuri castle would be the most similar to what I imagine in this story, but covered in ivy and surrounded by oak trees (as the story's setting is actually in the mountains of Oregon and southern Washington state)
>>
>>88762356
Hearts of Iron already exists.
>>
>>88770896
What
>>
>>88769533
As long as it gets a page on Wikipedia and some awards, I could care less.

It'll be a forgotten piece of media, but it'll be MY forgotten piece of media :')
>>
>>88770896
Why did we make a new thread if this one hasn't reached it's post limit?
>>
Kit & Kat vs Rat Pack
> 2 cute kittens trying to keep their house safe from a rat infestation
> The kittens are heroic and loyal to their owners
> The rats and mice are dirty, cowardly, agressive and not sympathetic at all
> Every episode is about the rats trying to raid the house's pantry, or kill the kittens, or kill and eat the house owner's baby
> Every episode the kittens use their wit, courage and feline abilities to keep the house safe and (barely) avoid death
> Every episode ends with the kittens (barely) managing to capture at least one rat to show it to their pleased owners
> The rats are dangerous as fuck
> The kittens are clearly outmatched so they struggle like fuck to get a victory
> The first season ends with the kittens killing the rat leader
> The second season begins with a new, bigger and much dangerous rat taking over as the new leader
> The second season begins with the kittens having passed through a growth spur between seasons
>>
>>88770545
We need to think of a more creative title than that. We're better than just resorting to memes as our titles. Any suggestions?
>>
>>88762194
this was a great idea for a thread btw.hope we have more of them.
>>
>>88767867
>>>88766401
>>>88766412
>Why the hell haven't you pitched this already?

Heh, because I literally thought it up and wrote it out in the ten minutes it took me to type it out?

Yes, I have a talent for this stuff, but alas, the AMAZING TECHNICOLOR WORLD inside my head will stay safely locked up in there because I am old and I already have a really, REALLY, good job.

Sorry kids, think up your own shows. :)
>>
>>88768942

That one is really sweet, I'd watch that, as long as it had good writing.

It'd be tough to write for, though.
>>
>>88762194
Reboots. Quality reboots.

Batman
Everyone stops wearing masks and Bruce Wayne saves Gotham by killing all the villains.

Princess Amethyst in a full series.
Rise of the Guardians, but based more on the book.
Futurama, but without the comedy.. oh and a better art style.
Steven Universe, but without Steven, without Rebecca Sugar and more artsy oriented.
Super Mario Bros the movie (this time it stays truthful to the game)

WITCH
All girls are white and all originate from the fantasy hellish world of Morrowind err Meridian. Their parents are killed and they run off into the high fantasy land where they discover their powers.
They kill Phobos in a mini arc and move on to the next big bad.
It will be mature, objective-oriented and dark. They'll be full-time faerie hex witches rather than magical girls.
>>
>>88762194

Plucky kid battles a monster of the week
Hints of a long going plot but never loses focus of the monster of the week no matter how artfully packaged
>>
File: 1480617278215.png (113KB, 762x695px) Image search: [Google]
1480617278215.png
113KB, 762x695px
>>88768439
It's kinda just floating around. Nobody seems to have any ideas for it, Within the setting and I really like those Lil' concept designs, It got a tiny bit of art on /ic/
>Dragon Mom:Ahh, It's nice to get out of the house some times and relax, Maybe I should trust Jim more often.
>Pic Related.
>>
>>88770559
That'd be fun too. But you know people would ship that.
>>
>>88769503
I would totally watch that. That sounds great, Anon.
>>
>>88762194
A teenage superheroine show...styled like a Jay Ward cartoon.
>>
>>88762194
> Uncle Tombstone and Kid
> A lone old man and his adopted street urchin live in a cementery
> They work there digging tombs, cleaning the place, keeping everything working fine, etc
> It's a quiet, happy life for both
> Oh, and they also can talk with the dead
> Because not all dead go immediately to the afterlife, some of them stay behind because they want to linger around for some more, or because they did with regrets and unsolved issues, etc.
> Not all of them are friendly but they all respect the graveyard's caretakers because they are their only known link with the living
> The spectre of a mother cries because none of her sons came to visit her after her death
> A killer suffers because he repented of his actions just a moment before his death and now he wishes he could do something for his victim's friends and relatives
> Another dead person suffers because he lost everything he had (money, family, etc) before his business partner killed him and framed him for fraud.
> And some dead people just wanted to enjoy life a little more: they can ascend to te afterlife whenever they want but they decide to stay and help their deceased fellas to adjust and accept their new state.
> The old man and the urchin try to help them as much as they can
> The kid meddles around and discover the mother isn't receiving any visits because her sons though she hated them all
> An entire episode is devoted to the old man and the kid trying to find the woman's sons and prove them how much her mother loved them
> A single flower appears on the woman's grave
> Its from one of her sons
> She ascends to heaven
>>
>>88762268
Trippy low budget cult comedy on [as], cancelled after a solid 2 seasons.

>>88762282
Dreamworks (think Shrek) esque 3d animated series on Netflix. 4 decent seasons, nothing to write home over.

>>88762283
Mediocre ultra low budget [as] show, 4 on and off seasons over the course of 10+ years.

>>88762300
Either obscure Discovery Kids cartoon only remembered for waifus or new CN DEEPEST LORE miniseries after untimely demise of Steven Universe.

>>88762333
mediocre battle school light novel adaption beloved for edge and waifus and not much else

>>88762338
Mid 2000s grimdark 1 season wonder, probably on Nickelodeon. Good rerun mileage on Nicktoons.

>>88762352
Abstract high concept CN cartoon a la Over the Garden Wall.

>>88762354
See >>88762283

>>88762356
Shortlived underrated Transformers show #234246

>>88762359
2 season Hub cartoon generally overlooked in favor of Dan Vs. and Global Rule 15.

>>88762365
Modern day Disney XD cartoon, 2 seasons. Some hints at deepest lore, never really translates to anything. Creator goes on to make highly popular series on another network.

>>88762380
Early-Mid 2000s CN cartoon. 5 seasons.

>>88762392
Mediocre late 2000s action cartoon. 2 seasons then abruptly cancelled, /co/ never gets over it despite mediocre characters, writing, and art direction because muh waifu wars.

>>88762395
Popular early 2010s comedy, 2 seasons spread thin over 5 years with hints of deepest lore. /co/ weeps for the loss unless the lead writer happens to drop the ball on the last 3 episodes

>>88762396
Either Space Dandy or rough looking early 2000s adult comedy. Gets 4-6 seasons in either case, highly beloved.

>>88762409
6 short obscure but good shorts made around the turn of the century.

>>88762425
11 minute Youtube short.

>>88762427
Either western funded anime or shortlived late 2000s cartoon.
>>
>>88762194
A kid who can talk to inanimate objects and has to help appliances by fixing them/ helping with their job or else they get thrown out.
>>
>>88771707
Hmm. Maybe that could be combined with the other cartoon idea in involving a street urchin and ghosts.
>>
Young child who loves super heroes is convinced his parents are a very famous super villain duo.

He tries his very hardest to catch his parents doing something evil but never succeeds. however he uncovers enough questionable things to still keep him convinced by the end of the episode.

Parents are never explicitly stated as being the actual villains but are shown to at least have super powers, and a myriad of super hero and villains show up at their house(in civilian attire)

Also both parents are very loving and caring towards their son, so there's an odd juxtaposition of these two loving parents and a son who is convinced they're evil.
>>
>>88762431
Turn of the century adult cartoon, oft quoted on 4chan ,a bit too highbrow for Leddit but still occasionally referenced there.

>>88762436
Screw-On Head, basically. Quality pilot, plans for one season, cancelled for being ultimately too expensive for the network.

>>88762466
What I said for >>88762333, but harsher.

>>88762489
Mediocre mid-2000s South Park Imitation. Sound premise and pilot, but somewhere along the line executive meddling kicks in and the show never finishes its first season.

>>88762494
Mid-Late 2000s black comedy on CN.

>>88762511
Early 2000s pilot, never becomes full on action series.

>>88762526
Mid-2000s CN comedy with furry animals, remembered for a fascinating premise and weirdly surreal comedy.

>>88762529
Mid-2010s wacky hipster pilot. Plans for a full series start but never come to fruition, much to /co/'s delight.

>>88762571
Late night [as] cancelled pilot, used in much the same style as Too Many Cooks but animated this time, short lived internet meme.

>>88762626
Best one I've done this for yet
2017+ CN cartoon, replacement for SU if it ever bites za dusto.

>>88762635
Edgy Fox cartoon cancelled before the end of Season 1.

>>88762713
Except they're idols playing volleyball and it's a yuribait sol sports harem idol anime that's also a LN adaption for some reason. Alternatively, overhyped edgy FOX cartoon that makes the culture war baiting rounds on /co/ for a while before sort of fading off.

>>88762787
Edgy FOX cartoon cancelled before the end of Season 1, [as] funds a Season 2 by fan demand after which the show quietly disappears.

>>88762818
Basically the one I said about Screw-On Head, again. The world isn't ready for that level of historical righteousness in a cartoon yet.

>>88762827
Low budget DiC cartoon brought up in the "cartoons only you remember" threads all the time. Irrelevant amount of seasons.

>>88762832
Series of shorts funded by the devs in prep for a new game.
>>
Great Depression hobo adventures, but with supernatural elements.

If we're being honest, this is actually an idea I've been considering doing for a while.
>>
>>88772028
Forgot to mention he has a baby sitter who is or was very clearly a henchman for the super villain duo, but this doesn't prove the parents are actually the duo, because the henchman just babysits as a side job.

Hench hates the Villain duo because they paid crap and overworked him, but loves the parents because they pay him great to do an easy job.

>Henchmen don't make good money kid,why do you think I took up this job?
>isn't it because mom and dad are (Villain Duo?)
>HA! I wish (Villain Duo) paid as good as your parents than I wouldn't need to be watching over a brat like you!
>>
>>88771834
>>88772056
Do more
>>
>>88769689
Never heard of it. I based the idea off AlChestBreach, a Let's-Player that reviews Fallout New Vegas mods.
>>
>>88762843
That one obscure kids film your mom found while digging around in the DVD bin at Walmart.

>>88762862
Late 90's/Early 00's action adventure film. A critical success but a financial bomb, it remains a hit in the hearts of /co/ and the rest of its niche fanbase.

>>88762935
>>88762951
Animated webshorts based on a semi-popular webcomic based on the Board Tan meme.

>>88763007
/co/ cartoon of the year 201X.

>>88763035
Le Ebic Dark Anime
Seriously speaking probably some weird obscure French cartoon or some shit weirdly ignored on /co/ except for the scenes where the underaged girls take off their clothes.

>>88763123
Obnoxious episodic Disney XD cartoon with absurd levels of status quo. Most episodes revolve around the alien trying to meld into normal life but discovering some new and wacky alien quirk that makes life difficult, especially because those pesky neighbors are always trying to expose the alien and there's that cute girl next door that the boy will never get the balls to ask out.

5 seasons minimum.

>>88763160
2 really, really weird seasons during the late 2000s. The girls get dragged into the mess during the Season 1 finale (or midseason, I don't know). It wraps up pretty well, all things considering, but there's always a general sense of "what could have been", especially considering all the weird, dark, trippy territory that the show goes into specifically during Season 2.

>>88763336
The Animated Hit of the Summer of 2015! Mark Whalberg is.... the Peanut King. Rated PG.

>>88763321
Copy and paste what I said here last time someone brought up an awesome idea of a historical action show.

>>88763330
/co/ creation threads

>>88763378
Either FOX or Amazon original. Either way, cancelled after 1 season.

>>88763385
Late 2000s action cartoon based off semi-obscure DC/Marvel characters in high school AU. Generally liked, though underrated on /co/ considering it's status as a Late 2000s action cartoon.
>>
D List Supervillains try to make a name for themselves
>>
File: 1450850440621.jpg (147KB, 519x785px) Image search: [Google]
1450850440621.jpg
147KB, 519x785px
>>88771570
Exactly. It would happen regardless anyway desu
>>
>>88762194
Some young fuck inherited a mansion full of monsters and cryptic. Waifus need not apply.
>>
>>88771963
>Kid meets M16 from the Vietnam War
>>
>>88762194
Depend on what you mean by great. If you mean "it will make CN/Nick/whatever a lot of money" then it's a cartoon starring goofs that scream all the time and are super quirky. If you mean actually putting some effort into it then I'd just fund Genndy and let him go crazy with full creative control.
>>
>>88762282
Secret Saturdays. /co/ hates it (other than the milf)
>>
>>88762300
How can she still own it after she fires herself off into another time?
>>
Not done with this fucking shit yet.

>>88763465
Canadian Flash cartoon in the late 2000s. Absolute garbage. 12 painful, godawful seasons.

>>88763530
Basically just Bojack Horseman meets Kappa Mikey. Netflix Original, 5 seasons. Really good, actually.

>>88763589
Surprisingly dark early 90's animated "children's" film.

>>88763659
Netflix original series focusing on the trials and tribulations of being a supervillain in a world oversaturated with supers. Basically just Bojack Horseman with superheroes, lots of depressing nihilistic black humor with a good helping of introspection.

>>88763844
Late 2000s action cartoon about a pretty cool dude who, in a pseudo-steampunk fantasy world, leads a wide scale rebellion against a tyrant prince. Basically Tron Legacy meets Samurai Jack.

>>88763881
Okay Comedy Central affair post South Park, sort of a mid-2000s proto Bojack ahead of its time. Cancelled after 1 season because of course it would be.

>>88763933
Le ebbin edgy FOX maymay ex-dee. Mercifully executed after a single season. Pieguyrulez and MrEnter have aneurysms reviewing this trash, and it probably becomes a meme somehow, probably Pan's fault.

>>88763987
Doesn't even make it past the pilot. I can't decide whether this is FOX's work, CC's work, [as]'s work, or something else entirely.

>>88764035
90 minute foreign satire/comedy, basically animated Dr. Strangelove.

>>88764065
Anon, I....

>>88764137
Either Comedy Central or [as] comedy. Gains a surprisingly good reception despite unfunny easily dated political humor, gets 2 seasons and nothing more. Mixed reception on /co/, but no really strong opinions on it.

>>88764141
Controversial on /co/, beloved on Tumblr/Reddit, garbage fanbase, questionable levels of quality over the course of 3 (well, 5 technically) seasons.

>>88764174
>>88764178
Underrated late-2000s cartoons put on some alternative channel like the Hub or Nicktoons and thus doomed to obscurity.
>>
The King of a fantasy world died and to decide the new king a competition will be held between the first born princes from all the different races and providences of the kingdom.

The princes learn valuable lessons about race relations and politics and learn that the real prize is friendship

also there is plenty of strong gay overtones
>>
File: calartsface.gif (305KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
calartsface.gif
305KB, 512x512px
uhh, there are talking kids
and they do things kids normally wouldn't do
and they all make this face
>>
A chinese hermit and sexual alchemist practices bizarre techniques on a harem of young women he kidnapped.
>>
>>88762194
A talking sword is found by a loser, and trains him to become a hero
>>
>>88772567
>Late 2000s action cartoon about a pretty cool dude who, in a pseudo-steampunk fantasy world, leads a wide scale rebellion against a tyrant prince. Basically Tron Legacy meets Samurai Jack.
If he's OP, why would he need a rebellion?
>>
>>88764180
Amazon Prime original series. Gets a good reception, but never makes it past Season 1 because Amazon Prime.

>>88764196
STUPID HAMSTER. YOU MADE ME LOOK BAD.

>>88764211
Real wacky early/mid-2000s pseudo-action cartoon a la W.I.T.C.H. Cult fan following because "muh deepest lore", no real following on /co/ outside of "muh waifus". Pretty okay, 4 seasons but the last one is butchered to hell and back.

>>88764257
Pretty kickass mid-2000s Christian cartoon experimenting with action styles and somewhat mimicking shonen action. Gets decent following on /co/, but it's still kind of weird to have a fanbase over a Christian cartoon. 2 seasons.

>>88764258
Direct-to-3DS series of shorts based off BoxBoy

>>88764262
Obscure mid-2000s Discovery channel educational cartoon with slight hints of deepest lore. Pretty cool.

>>88764279
[as] 2 seasons delet this

>>88764294
Planned to be 2 seasons [as] cartoon, but the crew blows the budget on an epic eyecandy 23 minute pilot and never becomes anything more.

>>88764306
[as] short. It alright.

>>88764330
I'm starting to see a pattern here.

>Underrated mid 00's low-action comedy show, 2 seasons

>>88764358
Late 00s CN cartoon, generally forgotten despite having 5 seasons somehow.

>>88764374
The Magic School Bus Throwback in 2018. Planned for 1 season, ultimately walks home with 4 because of unexpected popularity among young adults.

>>88764420
Mid 2010s or Mid 2000s high school comedy cartoon. Either way the tone is very loose and bizarre, frequently breaking the fourth wall. Plenty of waifus for the faggots on /co/ to glaze over. 3 seasons, /co/ burns down when it's cancelled.

>>88764481
Y'all /ss/ fags need jesus.

Anyways, Nicktoon single season show with okay animation. Forgotten except waifus.

>>88764512
Mid-2000s pseudo-action Flash cartoon. Surprisingly popular on /co/ because furries. 4 seasons.
>>
>>88771707
This one speaks to me. Wish I was rich and/or talented. Would love to be able to make this a thing.
>>
The story of a very powerful wizard who was banished by the wizard council to a space beyond dimensions because they deemed him to dangerous and impossible to control. It's mostly a trip of a show with the wizard dealing with the surreal events that happen in this weird everchanging plane where even his own magic often has consequences beyond his control.
>>
>>88772491
Either:

It's existed since the beginning of time.

She has a device that returns her to the present.
>>
>>88764831
Early 2010s dark comedy pilot that never goes anywhere.

>>88764900
Netflix Original Series following the success of Bojack Horseman. Nowhere near as dark as Bojack, basically just a work sitcom with superheroes with the protagonist as the lovable straight man.

>>88765004
Wouldn't work. Dodgeball episodes are best because of the interactions between the characters. At best you could make something like KND, where action is central to the plot, but it's still set among kids and kids stuff.

>>88765034
I live to see Polandball The Animation become a reality someday. Probably just becomes an underrated webseries though.

>>88765119
Go back to /a/ moefag. Your tasteless ways will taint the board no longer.

Alternatively just a regular animated modern day comedy but the female characters are drawn with slightly bigger circles so that all of /co/ is convinced that these characters were MADE FOR SEXUAL.
All this typing is slowly but steadily killing me inside.

>>88765433
Mid 2010s decent cartoon. We Bare Bears but with dogs instead. 4 seasons on Cartoon Network.

>>88766289
CC cartoon airing right after South Park. Dead before it even started, though it rolls off a single, surprisingly good season before then.

>>88766358
Early 2010s CN cartoon during its experimentation phase. Basically just Robotomy, complete with overly expensive animation and subsequent cancellation.

>>88766401
This is a show with serious staying power. Basically a nice little day to day show about a girl exploring the world around her, a weird wacky fairytale premise, lots of cool sci fi junk.... you could stick this show anywhere between early 2000s and the present and it would still work with minor revisions. 5 seasons in a just world.

>>88766644
Nice TripDubs. I've already seen this one in another thread like this, so I've just got to say congrats for making your dream a reality.
>>
A homeless man is abducted by aliens and forced to work at an office job on Mars.
>>
>>88766699
Nicktoons adventure comedy about an incredibly dull and down to earth personality travelling across a literally insane and broken Earth meeting weird and strange characters all while returning the Old Ones to their prior dimension. Lots of comedy about the protagonist being a general stick in the mud about everything, and being generally apathetic to the mass suffering around her, all while slowly but steadily becoming an actual human being, which all leads up to an ending where she scums to the Elder Gods because of her character development, but the friends she's made along the way help save her, allowing her to continue her journey. Shortly cancelled after one glorious season.

>>88767057
11 minute CalArts short. Pretty good actually.

>>88767214
kill urself my man

[as] late night 22 minute surreal short

>>88767582
Early-Mid 2000s Nick cartoon a la Spongebob about the weird inhabitants of a pseudo Western world (think Rango).

>>88767589
Late 80's generic action cartoon generally forgotten except for this one weirdly dark twist near the end. 3 seasons.

>>88767866
delet this

FOX late night comedy do i even have to finish this description

>>88768287
Ignoring the fact that this sounds more like a sitcom/teen movie premise than a cartoon... probably the B plot to some fantasy action/adventure comedy where at the end the kid falls out of love with the girl and they learn to be siblings and it's weirdly uncomfortably incestuous and /co/ makes a monthlong general for it.

>>88768439
Doomed, as all /co/ projects are. Also man that character design is kind of stupid up top. I get that this is a riff on the CalArts maymay but did anyone think to maybe improve the hair/goggles so that it didn't look like, well, an upside down mouth?

>>88768683
Basically just >>88766644 really, too lazy to say much more other than probably good.
>>
File: 0.jpg (347KB, 1737x1228px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
347KB, 1737x1228px
>>88773054
Thanks for your answer. Can you give me a sincere opinion on this plot? Do not hesitate being brutal if needed, it helps me improve.

>congrats for making your dream a reality
For the moment it runs on nothing more than hopes and try so let's not get too rush.
>>
>>88773086
Would watch
>>
>>88768768
Very popular Disney XD cartoon about a former heroine going to school and actually learning about shit. I was thinking less Star Vs. and more Dave the Barbarian meets The Emperor's New School in terms of setup, in that the protagonist is already world famous by the time the show starts. 1-2 seasons.

>>88768874
Leave it to the East, anon. Let Japan do it way better.

>>88768942
Either a really cool premise for a Netflix series a la Bojack, or a really cool premise for an episode of some superhero show a la BTAS, where at the end of the episode Batman bursts in, finds the henchman reading stories to their kid, and leaves the two alone.

>>88769014
Popular early 2010s Disney XD cartoon a la Wander over Yonder. 2 seasons.

>>88769049
/a/ get out ree

>>88769089
I dunno, mid 90's cartoon to mix things up a bit? Probably a mid-00s cartoon though. 2 seasons in any case.

>>88769103
Abstract concept piece, foreign art film never translated for us Amerifags.

>>88769304
Eragon: The Animated Series. Probably an episodic late 80's cartoon with hamfisted morals and mediocre action.

On second review, it could also be a deep immersive childhood experience a la ATLA if presented right.

>>88769352
Early 2010s young adult cartoon, think Gravity Falls but the whole thing is a throwback to the wild west.

>>88769365
Mid-late 2000s action cartoon, lots of fighting, lots of comedy, becomes really bad in its later movements.

>>88769418
Laika Film. Artistic masterpiece, snubbed for Oscar to That One Hit Disney Movie, yada yada.

>>88769430
Mid 2010s cartoon (frequently lumped with the "calarts meme" despite not really looking much like it), very Adventure Time-y in feel, with some hints at deepest lore to the apocalypse that caused everything, becoming increasingly interesting the more you realize that the protag is directly responsible for it all.

>>88769503
Netflix OS focusing on a history teacher in a world where the bad guy won. 5 seasons.
>>
>>88768768
Would watch, especially if the heroine has red hair that reaches her waist and a horned helmet.
>>
>>88772083
I could watch this. Tell us more
>>
>>88773861
Well, I've actually been working on some scripts to it. I'll try to explain it without giving away too much.

Basically, it takes place in a commune/small kingdom of sorts that's a shanty town made from various things hobos scavenged. The main characters would be the hobo king and his five friends who do various jobs around the makeshift hobo castle. The main character's ages vary from 19 to 84. Various secondary characters would be various hobos living in the makeshift kingdom.

Continuity, but often for the sake of humor more than anything, though occasional serious moments if the situation calls for it. Episodes would be 22 minutes long, and sometimes focus around supernatural elements, but sometimes not.There would be a focus characters interacting with each other in different ways.
>>
File: lol k.jpg (9KB, 231x250px) Image search: [Google]
lol k.jpg
9KB, 231x250px
>>88762268
kinda already done but in a /it/ format
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/WithStringsAttached
>>
oh god its almost over

>>88769602
I think an Invader Zim like reception is way, way too kind for this. It's a lot closer to an ironically badly animated [as] series that gains a following for its witty and irreverent style of humor. 2 seasons, no more.

>>88770092
Disney XD high school comedy about a super powerful magic witch girl and her wacky companions and for fucks sake it's Star Vs. with Slayer. Written and storyboarded by Joss Whedon

>>88770425
Interesting. Too edgy of a premise for any network to adopt, seems more fit towards a young adult book series of 5-7 books, but interesting nevertheless.

Dark humor early 2000s comedy cancelled after one season.

>>88770774
This is a single episode's worth of a premise that somehow gets memed on these threads every single time.

One season on Disney XD. Remembered only for waifus. It might have been a good MTV show if the premise was worked on a bit more, crank out a season 2 somehow. No more though.

>>88771149
This is just edgy Tom and Jerry. Or any of the trillions of other shows that imitated it.

Fuck it, 2 seasons on Discovery channel.

>>88771474
>Batman killing people
>Edgy WITCH
>Steven Universe without Rebecca Sugar becomes more art oriented
>Futurama WITHOUT THE COMEDY

yall cowards dont even smoke crack

>>88771481
Mid 2000s action series blah blah cancelled after 2 seasons or a gutted season 3 blah blah beloved by /co/ rip in pieces.

>>88771642
Kim Possible but it looks kinda like My Life as a Teenage Robot but it's aired around the same time as Wander Over Yonder so it loses out to Star Vs. in the end. One hit season.

>>88771707
These are some nice ideas for episodes anon. Good work. Too experimental for Christian America, cancelled after 2 seasons. A strong push for a Netflix revival on Leddit emerges in the modern day, it never gets anywhere.

>>88771963
Seems like a cool idea for a PBS educational show from the 2000s. 6 seasons, because that shit never dies.
>>
>>88773925
These seems surprisingly comfy. Nice
>>
>>88774067
Thanks. I keep hearing that word in regards to shows, but I'm not quite sure what in means when it's applied to a show.
>>
>>88772028
This seems like a very boring show anon. A superhero show where the protagonist is never really allowed to interact with the superhero world for too long. 4 seasons in the mid-2000s because god is cruel.

>>88772083
Mmm. This reminds me of that wild west supernatural idea, in that it's like Gravity Falls but not shit. 2 seasons on Disney XD.

>>88772341
Superior Foes: The Show. Probably just Venture Bros on Adult Swim, 6 seasons over way too fucking long to count.

>>88772369
Oh anon, waifus will appear as they will.

Oh, and 2-4 seasons depending on how well the premise is executed.

>>88772574
A bunch of cocky twinks dicking around the jerkoff kingdom sounds like a real good time. 2 seasons on Cartoon Network in the mid-2000s.

>>88772612
nice meme kid

>>88772717
You know you'd think that people would start learning that the really cool fantasy YA book that you read as a kid will never become a cartoon show no matter how hard you try.

Anyways early 2000s Toon Disney show quickly forgotten after a single season.

>>88772836
Because no man is an island. Even if he himself is untouchable, in order to topple a regime of that size he needs a lot of other people by his side, because he can't be everywhere at once.

>>88772909
Well animated [as] show with a single season because [as] doesn't like to pay money for quality.

>>88773086
Early 2000s quirky sitcom sci fi comedy a la Futurama.

>>88773356
The biggest question I still have about your show is... what do they do? You probably have a lot of this worked out in your head, but I still can't figure out how this will work on an episode to episode basis. Is this like where the kids meet a new story (cast of characters, problem, resolution) every episode, along a loose plotline that takes them from planet to planet? Or is this more like a show where character-to-character interaction is more downplayed, even when there are lots of "characters" on screen? Should I expect OTGW or Samurai Jack?
>>
>>88773978
>>88771707

Thanks, Anon. I always liked the idea of a show where the dead were treated more like people and less like something scary.

Also, some episodes involve the deas asking the old man and the kid to help them because some people is robbing their graves and stealing metal crosses/old tombstones to sell them as scrap metal/antiques.

The series varies from the mundane to more grave issues (sorry) to keep itself from getting stale, but yeah... 2 seasons seems reasonable for this premise and this christian land.
>>
>>88774105
It applies when the show is chill, or has a nice art style, or is down to earth.
>>
An Adult Swim-produced adaptation of Get in the Van by Henry Rollins
>>
>>88774243
It reminds me a lot of a show like Pushing Daisies, which is why I gave it such a short lifespan. Shows like Ghost Whisperer went on for a long time, but they were live action. That does mean that I doubt there'd be any real shortage of episode concepts.
>>
Women in their 30s fight each other over 13 year old boys. The women are school teachers at a middle school, and also secretly monsters. The boys are the students and just normal humans.
>>
>>88774300
Okay, makes sense.
>>
>>88762194
A silent protagonist explores a dead world while killing anything that gets in his way. (S)he meets many characters along the way, hostile and friendly, and all the lore is learned through small bits and observation. The main character is aware of their goal but they never directly state it.
>>
File: doom-ps4-review-3.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
doom-ps4-review-3.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
Here be Monsters

The Van Helsing family has hunted monsters for generations, from vampires, to ghouls, to demons, to mutants. But when tragedy strikes as all but three of the youngest of Helsing family are dead, it will be up to them to defeat the armies of darkness once and for all.
>>
>>88762194
CSI: Ankh-Morpork
>>
>>88774641
Makes me want more for a Doom-like game with that setup and Hexen style character select.
>>
Man, now I really want to see a lot of these.
>>
File: 1.jpg (520KB, 1737x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
520KB, 1737x1228px
>>88774165
>Is this like where the kids meet a new story (cast of characters, problem, resolution) every episode, along a loose plotline that takes them from planet to planet? Or is this more like a show where character-to-character interaction is more downplayed, even when there are lots of "characters" on screen? Should I expect OTGW or Samurai Jack?
I'd say OTGW. But If you ever watched the 80's series "The mysterious cities of gold" you should have a more accurate picture.

You can also read the pastebin if you wish to know more:
>http://pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
Episode pitches are at the bottom.
>>
Castlevania animated series in a vein of Roswell Mysteries, with monster/mystery of the week but an overarching plot that moves forward bit by bit
>>
Precocious and somewhat prickly preteen girl detective teams up with the ghost of the author of a series of "authobiographical" hard-boiled detective stories.

In life the author was actually a schlubby cubicle monkey who fantasized about being a PI. Believing himself to be free from harm in death, he decides to experience that life vicariously through this wannabe girl detective.

They constantly get in over their heads on cases that involve both the mundane and the supernatural.

Each episode is inspired by and named for a composition and/or recording by Raymond Scott.
>>
>>88762194

>>88774918

A more faithful to the source material Captain N reboot.

Post it in this other thread thinking this one was done for.
>>
File: Road_fe0441_1027017.gif (162KB, 294x266px) Image search: [Google]
Road_fe0441_1027017.gif
162KB, 294x266px
>>88762194

"Road to..." series starring Miguel, Tulio, and Chel
>>
You know, with Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Gravity Falls ending networks have been looking for more hit cartoons. The next generation of cartoonists anyway. Maybe one of you fags have a chance. Now is the perfect time.
>>
>>88762194
Young girl that can summon a magical, sentient A-10 must stop her older sister's plan to shatter the sky.
>>
>>88775260
I already know a few of the people who are going in for pitches in the next few months. Given what they've said about their own chances and what's been greenlit and killed internally, we could be seeing a significant dry spell as the closing chapter for the '10s
>>
>>88775203
FUND IT
>>
>>88762194
A world full of superpowered non-human beings living in lands that represent different aspects and cultures of our world. There are multiple main characters, each one of them with different quirks and personalities, and each episode will be centered around one of them individually or conjoined together.
>>
>>88775293

Networks are probably scared to greenlight shit that could flop hard on it's face. Everyone needs a Spongebob tier hit right now.
>>
I'd just take the recorded transcripts from one of my gaming group's campaigns, and try to translate it into a cartoon.

Worked for Lodoss War.
>>
>>88775345

>Made a Shrek series
>Made a Kung Fu Panda series
>Made like fucking 3 Madagascar series
>Made a Croods series
>Made a Peadbody and Sherman series
>Made a Train your Dragon series
>Even made a series for the fucking who-cares snail movie
>Hell, making a Spirit series soon enough

It seems like they've made a series for damn near every film they've made save for the one that lends itself most naturally to the concept. I don't understand. I'll never understand.
>>
File: tumblr_n95arzfg5m1s0yfyuo1_400.gif (495KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n95arzfg5m1s0yfyuo1_400.gif
495KB, 400x299px
>>88762194
fuck it, if this is top of my head:
Setting is Earth a few thousand years ago.
Every animal is equal to or greater than humanity in sentience and sapience. Most believe they are the better race and divide each other through civilizations. While animals thrive, humanity feels robbed of everything and eventually attempt to amass a fleet/army to kill every animal that refuses to go back to the status quote.

Aside from the whole mess, story mainly takes place with young girl harpie and her brother, learning to finally fly and leave their floating nest kingdom to journey the land, coming across different civilizations/animals, learning how the world works outside their little kingdom, and just having fun, while humans kinda fuck shit up.
>>
A little girl is the last living member of her family, who was cursed and began dying off in spectacularly gruesome ways. Despite this, The girl is rather casual and cheerful about her impending demise, and decides to make the most of the time left before she joins the rest of her family.
>>
Constantly moving family moves to new town and sign their daughter up for girl scout-esque group in hopes of getting her to make friends. She doesn't want to join because she's goth and has a non existent reputation to keep up. She doesn't completely hate the club as much as she thought and gets acquainted with a tomboy that was actually mistaken for a boy at first and another girl obsessed with bugs (she's always kind of dirty from digging in the mud.) Goth girl catches some animals having a meeting. Long story short she befriends them after some negotiation. She helps them solve their animal (which range from dog not like food owner gives it to trying to free animals from being tested on) problems and they help her easily earn badges. After some time they start finding seemingly dead animal bodies in the town (it's like a small woodsy town) but they have no wounds and appeared perfectly healthy. Goth girl worries because some of the animals she liked were found in the "dead" state. Some of the townspeople start acting weird and aggressive and she suspects theyre doing something to them.
the animals are actually stealing the souls of humans and taking their bodies. they put the human souls in different places around the town. Maybe a witch or wizard is behind it idk
>>
>>88762194
A weirdo dolphin gal keeps wanting to bone her trainer and/or other humans. Episodes consist of crushes, elaborate plans and lovesick dolphin shenannigans.
She can telepathically communicate with humans that are under the influence of LSD.
>>
File: IMG_1327.png (110KB, 489x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1327.png
110KB, 489x375px
>>88762626
Makes me really happy to hear people liked this idea, truly.
Another idea for a show also just came to mind:

A new evil has risen and is threatening the existence of all dimensions with their plan to merge them all into one master dimension, a process which would destroy the dimensions and everything in them entirely, planning to make the new dimension one written in their own design where they are the supreme ruler.

An unlikely team ranging somewhere from 2 to 5-ish people from vastly different dimensions is formed, and must band together to stop this plot and save everyone.

Random details:
>All the music would sound like it came straight out of a video game
>The villains' main henchmen are not only incredibly powerful, but are actual sympathetic characters with one reason or another for joining them, and all are pretty enjoyable characters. Wear armor similar to pic related. One or a few may defect
>the villain has a rich backstory hinted at throughout the series, but among other details was an extremely powerful hero loved by all, but was cast into the void between all dimensions simply out of fear of the immense power they possessed
>One character is a half wooden, half metal android gunslinger
>One character is an anthropomorphic rabbit-dog swordsman(think Sonic the Hedgehog level of anthropomorphic)
>One character is a solarpunk human girl who believes in the goodness in everyone, probably the MC. Uses something that looks like a combination between a staff and a laser gun.

and this crazy idea:
>Would do something never seen in any tv show before; a fake season finale. The season finale would air like normal, but a couple weeks later after a few reruns it airs with a different ending that reveals its only part 1 of the finale

Probably worse than my last idea but tell me your thoughts anyways.
>>
>>88762827
That's Liberty's Kids, minus the animal.
>>
A Perfectionist but Dickheaded and forceful Musician tries to form a band but he wants a large group with a large array of instruments. He scares off a large portion of those interested and gets blacklisted by a lot of bands halls because the owners hate him. Homeless, lives in poverty, he stores all his instruments and music in his car, but he himself doesn't sleep in it. Puts all his money back into the band claims "it's all about the music, man." Does nothing else. Every other character in the show is more interesting and likable, are guaranteed to show up sporadically and only in a max of three episodes.
Also he has blonde bangs and smokes.
>>
>>88775469
I guess they wanted to avoid Pocahontas2
>>
File: 130.png (49KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
130.png
49KB, 300x100px
>>88762194
Sci-fi comedy in which Earth is slowly conquered by aliens via mind control rays that plant an utopian reality into humanity's minds.
Here all escapist fantasies are reality: People gain superpowers and they can be the heroes of their own destiny. They fight all evils in an upbeat, optimistic manner and everything feels like one of those insane japanese ads; nobody questions this mix of cape comic and shonen manga that they live in. Fake Gokus and bootleg Wonderwomen everywhere.
The only ones who find themselves not affected are a girl suffering of dissociation and an autistic guy. Their lack of normal thought patterns make them immune to the mind games and they find themselves living in a world full of braindead people under the influence.

By taking shrooms the girl can temporarily "synch up" with the fake reality, all with an obligatory magical girl transformation sequence which she hates with every fiber of her being. Understandably she ends up unable to fully control her powers and actions and breaks havoc in the fake reality. The autistic guy serves as her anker when things get too blurry. While she tries to free others and implores people to end this reality, she slowly manages to gain the title of some kind of nihilist antichrist and all citizens of planet earth heroically team up to stop her.
There is a jarring contrast between the wacky bubbly fake world and actual reality. For example after every cool over- the-top action sequence there is a sharp cut to a completey desolate hyperrealistic city. Here Autist Guy attempts to understand and hijack the mechanism behind the mind control and save the world in his own way. He finds more people that are immune/nuts like them, even though he is awkward as fuck when it comes to initiating first contact with them. Together with Shrooms Girl he creates an army of "supervillains" high on bathsalts.
>>
>>88775360
I wanna see this man it sounds like it could be somehow comfy as fuck
>>
File: 1478074679219.jpg (623KB, 887x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478074679219.jpg
623KB, 887x1200px
>>88762194
The series is a continuation to the horror movie The Thing (1982). So this contains spoilers for the ending.

It takes place in distant, used (think the Aliens movies) future, where humans inhabit the whole solar system, and the biggest thing everyone is zoming for is a method to safely move from solar system to another.

The main character of the show is Childs, who has been infected by the Thing during the events of the movie (The excact happenings between the end of the movie and the beginning of the series is unknown). He has however managed to subsume the thing somehow and retains his personality. The alien shapeshifter is still inside him and often tries to interfere with his thoughts, and gains control of his body if he fells asleep or unconscious. Their inner banter goes much like in the end parts of this piece of fiction : http://clarkesworldmagazine.com/watts_01_10/ . It will not be answered if he is merely a portion of the Thing that thinks itself as "Childs" - after all, if he gets wounded or parts of him are severed they become new, individual "things". He works as some kind of interplanetary trucker (Not entirely unlike as the crew did in Aliens), and is considered a weirdo because of his aversion for human contact and habit of sleeping in cryo-pods, even when on planetside. The series features him in dealing with multiple ordinary problems that rise with space travel, political and corporate skullduggery and fighting alien and supernatural entitites like Xenomorphs, time-travelers and failed faster-than-light travel experimenters.
>>
>>88777433
The overarching "villain" of the series is Birack foundation, a scientific (secretly quasi-religious) paramilitary organisation that is sworn to fight the perils that threaten humanity. Their main agent in series is McReady who was (possibly forcefully) immortalisated by downloading his mind into mechacnical mind. He now roams the solar system in search of his old colleague. Think of him as a floating mechacnical contraption that looks like Maximillien from Black Hole (1979), but still talks and acts like McReady. He moves across the planets like a meteor, tracking down Childs and inspecting, and if necessary, incinerating any traces of infection. They are somewhat mirrored, as both have a malignant shadow-concious, The thing with Childs, and the programming placed by foundation with McReady, but both of them try to act righteously in the face of abominable galaxy.

Other antagonists are the "Darksiders" who work in secret inside the Birack foundation, the Weyland-Yutani corporation that has just expanded into weaponizing extraterrstial entities, hostile alien confederancy of multiple (all completly inhuman) species and sentinent, dimension-traveling spaceship Event Horizon.
>>
Bonehead's Quest

In an RPG-themed fantasy world, A rookie Skeleton Knight nicknamed Bonehead and his best friend Monocutie, a small female flying ahriman/evil eye with a bow on her head, want to become heroes of legend at the city capital, despite the bad rep monster have. By a series of wacky hijinks the too gain the respect and friendship of the goofball King Salamon and the beautiful Princess Marleen, who end up believing Bonehead is the reanimated skeleton of the legendary young hero who bring peace to the land years prior. Having no memory of his previous life, Bonehead goes with it and so him and Monocutie have to go through quests and protect the kingdom from the evil forces at bay as well as the troubles caused by their own clumsyness.

A dash of Medievil meets Shantae with a more fantastic RPG flare.
>>
>>88766916
>she cannot sit at the the window seat and stare broodingly out of the window
> magical animal side kick tries to hand her a magical locket every episode. She destroys it every time.
>tries to play volleyball to get her mind off of things just to be sucked into a sports anime plot
>Very archetypical charactertypes try to befriend her, genki girl stalks her home until she issues a restraining order
>Shonen protagonist joins class. She lets out a sigh of relief for not being the protag anymore. He is killed on the first day. She has to avenge him but doesn't give enough of a fuck.
>She gets in trouble for refusing to wear a skirt to her school uniform but she is too aware of panty shots
>>
>>88777483

Character and points of interest:

>Light-hearted mixture of action comedy and adventure. Mostly episodic episodes but building a overall plot which expands and unravels later on.
>Artstyle similar to the previous pic related. Possibilities for cool and funny designs and monster and human waifus abound.
>Most ep start either with Princess Marleen giving them an objective or Bonehead & Monocutie coming up with a scheme to become heroes (usually ending in shenanigans)
>Captain Ceviche is the mustached, ego-fueled and grumpy captain of the royal guard who mistrusts monsters, so he is constantly trying to sabotage our main leads behind the Princess & King's eyes. Possibly voiced by Tim Curry.
>I'd probably follow the trend of all human characters be named/base it name around fish and seafood.
>RPG imagery like damage numbers and stuff appear, but nobody really breaks the 4th wall in the show.
>We tend to see both the capital of the kingdom and the village of nice monsters where Bonehead & Monocutie live.
>Prim is a half-orc warrior qt who is amore experience adventurer. She acts as Bonehead's surrogate older sister. Hot blooded but with a kind heart.
>Merluso is a wandering merchant/con man who is always up to no good to make a quick buck, usually at Bonehead's expense.
>The recurrent antagonist is the Dark Sorccerer Coldsaw,who despite his loudness and obnoxiousness, has managed to control a vast share of wild monsters that lack a soul, making them recurrent threats for the kingdom.
>The mysterious Diabolo Knight is a secondary antagonist with his own personal agenda linked to the dark god that was sealed by the legendary hero years ago.
>Gorm is another citizen of Bonehead's village, a Golem who is also an Ex-mook now out of a job when his dark wizard was defeated. He is usually trying out new jobs but tends to screw them up whenever something causes him to go berserk.

That's all I could think for now.
>>
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

>A Netflix miniseries adapting the plot of the BioWare video game into Disney's new canon, making alterations where necessary but otherwise trying to remain true to the story
>Bring in the original writers as consultants and have it animated by the team behind The Clone Wars and Rebels (although skewed toward an older audience than those shows)
>If it's successful, bring it back for a second season based on The Sith Lords, and bringing its writers onboard as consultants
>If it's successful enough to warrant a third season, ignore the plot of the TOR tie-in Revan book entirely and make up a new story about Revan and the Exile, or about some new character following in their footsteps
>>
Lovecraftian Lewis and Clarke adventures
>>
One day, a little boy wakes up only to discover he's turned into Donald Trump by magic.

Maybe if this were pitched to Adult Swim by someone with actual talent, then it would turn out great.
>>
>>88762194
All we need now is some drawfag to make art with character from all these plots and call it "courtesy of /co/ 2016".
>>
A zombie girl who's friends with a decomposing corpse, who she doesn't realize isn't also a zombie.
>>
>>88778029
Someone should seriously get on this.
>>
I just really want the Nicholas' Revenge series. Still.
>>
File: FullMoon2010.jpg (2MB, 2580x2452px) Image search: [Google]
FullMoon2010.jpg
2MB, 2580x2452px
>Moon Crew
A colourful of spacemen/women need to protect the small moon they inhabit from the rest of the solar system, the moon itself is full of surprises.
>A Large Panther Woman looking for her lost heritage.
>A destructive mining robot bent on harvesting space to maximum efficiency.
>2 Standard Earth Soldiers stationed on the moon.

They have to survive through space mauraders, corporate federations, Cosmic horrors and whatever the hell space has to offer.
>>
File: I can see into the abyss.jpg (40KB, 749x537px) Image search: [Google]
I can see into the abyss.jpg
40KB, 749x537px
A man named Dave is taken from his slice of life and is taken to an alternate dimension, while being assigned the new name Evad the Average, hence the name of the show.
It'll be him doing his slice of life stuff but in much more creative circumstances, ala regular show, but he can't decide wither or not to get back home. Pilot would set up the conflict for the series, along the lines of Electric Light Orchestra's album Time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PyX21jZ7Ug
Deciding if he wants to go back home to what he knows, or stay where everything is different and unique. Their music would also be in the credits at the end of each season.
>>
File: duck.gif (5KB, 210x121px) Image search: [Google]
duck.gif
5KB, 210x121px
A cute girl grows a duck's head between her crotch and uses it to help people's problems and save the world from a war that threatens the human race.
>>
Gorillaz Animated Series

Following the events that showed how they formed together to make a band

All the way to Plastic Beach
>>
A story about a Kingdom of toys and focusing on a disgraced (or unpopular) LEGO-like knight going on a journey while being joined up by various characters like a handmade doll as a sorceress, a He-Man-esque action figure as a barbarian and a RC car which acts as the knight's steed. The main antagonists would be an evil robot king who disassembles into robot animals when he gets angry, a sarcastic jester puppet and mad-scientist sentient pile of clay.

It would have a song in each episode and what song depends on which character is singing it.
>>
>>88778449
This sounds surprisingly adorable.
>>
>>88762194
I would love something Western but set during the Spanish Civil war. Something very Hemingway, but still keeping that Mythos of the American west. It would probably be set in Aragón or in Los Monegros, and it could contrast marvelously with French inspired, neighbouring Cataluña. A mix of Sergio Leone, Hemingway, and French Great Depression.
>>
A Transformers, "Terraformers", spin-off series.

Happens in the future after Cybertron is restored and Transformers have reestablished themselves as a prosperous galactic civilization and species.
AND HUMANITY IS FUCKED.

Basically humans, as small shortlifespan species that require very specific conditions to live, do not fare too well in the cultural clash after establishing a relationship with the Transformers, a race of giants that live forever* and can survive and thrive even in the vacuum of space.
Over centuries, millennias maybe, the transformer population and culture expands steadily and eventually it's influence "takes over" Earth, peacefully, as the cultures have become one.
Long story short: Earth becomes unable to sustain biological life naturally as the general transformers population uses up the resources, expands, and sees no value in earth's biomes and shit since they themselves have no use for them. Some do not approve, but the rules happen through politics now, not war, so tough shit.

Shit escalates to a point where Optimus will have to have some sort of narrator speech in the opening about how his kind has failed their old friends and ancient allies and he is sorry'n'stuff, earth is deemed unfixable, and then a splinter faction of humans and earthaboo/earthborn/autobotveteran transformers is formed. The goal of the faction is to fuck off and make a new earth full of nature and biological wonders and cool animals and so forth.
Optimus does shennanigans and steals the resources and an important transformers relic [mcguffin] that makes the whole effort possible, the group salvages whatever they can of earth and then Optimus sends them away.

The series consists of encounters the humans and Terraformers have to face while they are on the run trying to punch through and out of the Transformers controlled space.
The encounters could happen with hostile pursuers, hostile/neutral colonies/settlements/etc or even with mysterious unknown space stuff.
>>
>>88781505
Literally the first time the initial premise of a TF show has interested me.
>>
>>88762436
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUjG1HSSaGI
So like this but more Ted and less Bruce.
>TFW I would watch the fuck out of that.
>>
>>88762194
A show about two teenagers going on dimensional traveling adventures. One's smart, nerdy, and awkward and the other one is cooler, humorous, good with the ladies, has a thrill for adventure but is also cocky, not as smart and tends to get himself into trouble.
>>
File: 1469157980614.png (269KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469157980614.png
269KB, 1000x1000px
>>88773232
>>88768439

I'd make a request in the drawthread but I doubt it would get any traction, and repeating requests ain't my style.
But still I just can't shake the concept out of my head.

>Jimmy Dragontail (and maybe the extreme riders)
>Humans have the tails of animals of the Chinese Zodiac, Along with these tails come Innate Physical/Mystical powers.
>A young dragon tailed boy must begin his Road Trip/Quest to defeat the evil Monkey King and his army of bandits and black magic.
>Along the way he meets a colorful cast of animal tailed characters and learn things about the world, along with his own dragon heritage.
>>
>>88764831
Having given this more thought

>Tomboyish middle class Florida girl from a redneck north Florida heritage gets grimoire during a hurricane that knocks the book from its owners. She notices it never gets wet (really its indestructible).
>Realizes book is magical, obtains an interest in magic and to a lesser extent the occult
>Every episode is her and her friends trying to learn a new spell or magic but stuck in the crossfires of Florida. Ex) learning alchemy and then creating a wonder drug that corners the Miami drug trade; hijinks ensue
>Light-hearted take on magical tropes; however magic isn't bullshit; its very rule based, consistent and initially time consuming (sort of like Alchemy)
>Magic also has a wide range of influence from differing cultures. Nordic Runes; Chinese Qi; Malian Nyamakalow; Qabbalic reality warping; etc.
>Style is largely animesque with magic and its effects being in a variety of art style for contrast
>Overarching plot is her dabbling in spells to become a proper witch ends up altering her city snd the surrounding areas, eventually it attracts the attention of the Feds who are noticably annoyed a 10 year old can warp reality
>Season 1 is people in her town trying to get used to magic
>Season 2 is the government realizing it and a corrupt Governor (Not-Rick Scott) wanting to get control of the grimoire from her to advance his career. She stops him by uaing forbidden time magic
>Season 3 is dealing with the repercussions of breaking magical law, as angry spirits (led by Papa Candelo) attempt to arrest her. She manages to get off with a minor sentence, but her magic is stunted (this is to keep her at a low power level and avoid power creep)
>Lots of lore sprinkled in
>No masquerade; she fails on day 1 to keep magic hidden; people just eventually get used to her being a witch. (Mostly for gags and plot hooks)

Thoughts?
>>
File: IMG_5083.png (2MB, 1000x1418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5083.png
2MB, 1000x1418px
>>88762282
>>
File: 1482356100131.jpg (25KB, 475x366px) Image search: [Google]
1482356100131.jpg
25KB, 475x366px
A mad scientist in Area 51 is tasked with making an AI whose purpose is managing the main facility.

As he does his research on AIs, he slowly starts loafing around and ends up reading/watching sci-fi media about evil AIs, so he decides to make an AI whose only purpose is turn into an evil misanthrope just for shits and kicks.

The day when the AI is ready to be activated arrives, and at the start the AI pretends to do what its original purpose is supposed to do. Then starts "malfunctioning" and seemingly becomes evil. But to the surprise of everyone, it malfunctions again and its circuits get fried, and now instead of hating humanity it thinks it's human.

The show revolves around the AI developing humanity as hijinks ensue.
>>
>>88781505
Additional notes:
Terraformers transformations obviously take inspiration from animals and all other kinds of earthy biological stuff.
Oh and human made things too of course.

Autobots/Decepticons aren't a thing anymore except for those who lived through the divide and like to hang onto those symbols for whatever individual reasons.

The series would be a great opportunity to explore and establish more of the "peace-time" cultural structure and aspects of the Transformers species, while still having an action series, as well as to show some more of the rest of the universe surrounding earth and cybertron.
>>
>>88762194
In a world where hope has fallen and evil reigns supreme... one man will rise up and take back what all humanity thought was lost to the eons. The Terrorgon... the most vile artifact ever made... has the power to restore Earth and create the very thing man can no longer make... LIFE! Our hero, a reformed criminal, must team up with a squad of super beings, the last hope we have, and find this ultimate power before it falls into the hands of the Dread Lord Slothgore.
>>
File: DISNEY_XD_VOD.png (67KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
DISNEY_XD_VOD.png
67KB, 800x480px
>>88762194
How about you stop canceling shows that are already successful you fucking shills, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
>>
>Daily life of robot that works as an wildlife rescue worker
>Friend with a robo rights activist to get the sweet edgy adult drama for older people when shit starts hitting the fan in certain eps
>Ghibli-like feel most of the time due to the wildlife and nature surrounding the environment
>Animals always fucking the robutt's life as it works for comedy
>Eps revolve around robutt handling the phone calls, rescuing and caring for wildlife, and dealing with the changing world as people and robots try to integrate one another
>>
>>88762194
A comedy of a robot AI traveling across the galaxy full of biologicals
>>
>>88783090
So Futurama?
>>
>>88783198
More laughing at cartoons and ridiculing ideas like honour (Villan of particular planet appears and everyone's listening to his speal "shoots him") with interesting story unveiling around him
>>
>>88783371
He's the straight man to every cartoon (planet) ever
>>
>>88762194
I'm just going to start typing things that literally pop up out of my head, like type as i think it. Ok go.

So there's a boy named Billy who likes willies
>>
>>88762194
God decides to retire on earth, everything goes wrong
>>
>its about a female doctor ala franken fran.
>she has two split personality a murderous do everything for the advancement of the trade and the do everything in the name of science to save a life.
> they both agreed to make their own body and be rid of each other.
>the murderours one built a body only designed to kill. the the miracle worker built a body to better interact to people to ease the pain and heal.
> neither both of them know they want to trap their alter ego on the opposite body.
>in the end the murderous one cant cope up with sheer stress it takes to save a life
> while the healing one took her own life because in order for her to save a life she needed to take hers
>>
>>88762194
Alright posting over all of my crap from the other thread.

>>88783416
>>88783673
>>88783879
>>88784071

If this thread is alive in the morning I'll see what I can do about the rest of these pitches. Y'all might wanna dig through these, I know some got reposted onto here, so I'm not doing them twice.
>>
Drowtales.com moonless age the,animated series.

On HBO, huge budget

Daydream shorts too
>>
>>88771707
Do I have your permission to use this as a concept for a book, comic, animated, or live action television show?

It'll never happen, but I love this idea so much.
>>
File: IMG_1198.gif (1002KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1198.gif
1002KB, 245x138px
>>88784118
Thanks, anon. You're doing us a great service by reviewing our terrible ideas.
>>
>>88762194
Robot sheep fights drunk flower terrorists.
>>
>>88774243
>I always liked the idea of a show where the dead were treated more like people and less like something scary.

Have you ever seen this before? Seems like it would be right up your alley.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l940bPkV1o
>>
File: 1458419532999.jpg (14KB, 324x451px) Image search: [Google]
1458419532999.jpg
14KB, 324x451px
>>88782721
Random Episode:
>opens with robutt trying not to get its optics pecked out by a heron
>Activist friend helps it out and says there's going to be another rally downtown
>Robutt says it'll go if it's free at that time
>AF follows it as it starts doing chores
>AF says robutt needs to understand that this situation is important
>Robutt is feeding baby birds in an incubator and says it would rather be here. This is more important
>Robutt moves to check on a healthy eagle
>"this eagle came in with a broken wing and I helped it back to full health once more."
>Robutt removes the sling from the eagle's wing
>Eagle flies into a wall
>Quick cut to eagle now having both its wings in slings because they're broken
>"As you can see, I'm more needed here anyway."
>AF is a bit annoyed but okay with it and leaves
>Facility gets a call from an old lady about a baby squirrel
>Robutt whips out pencil and paper
>Old lady will not say her address and has babbled on about her grandkids instead
>Time skips show robutt doodling to reading a book on origami to making 100 swans to making the news for making so many swans
>Old lady finally says the address
>Robutt interrupts the news cast and leaves
>The baby squirrel is in the tallest, most fragile tree that the robutt can't climb because it's too heavy
>Hijinks ensue and it ends up with the robutt just breaking the tree in half and getting the baby squirrel
>Strolls by rally. It's not looking too good
>AF is close to getting attacked
>Robutt runs in to help
>Attackers rip the carrier that has the baby squirrel in it
>Robutt has to choose between squirrel and AF
>it can't due to its programming
>can't fight back either
>gets beat down
>cut to sunset at the wildlife facility
>Both of the robutt's arms are damaged. Facility worker and AF are both working on the robutt
>Robutt turns to retarded eagle. "Guess we're both in the same situation, huh?"
>Retarded eagle bonks its head on a nearby wall multiple times
>"Yeah, I feel ya."
END
>>
>>88783158
>>88784071

Ok, let me rephrase it better...

A superhero team of about 8 or 9 teenagers that had innate superpowers awakened by a mass superempowering event, a blast of 'Source' Energy from a science-research facility, said blast being caused by the team's leader, a crazy 4th-wall breaking free spirit with toon physics even before he got his powers. Their main antagonist is an insane Alchemist with mastery of both science and magic who wishes to become a god and reshape all of reality into his own image, pushed over the edge into villainy after being fired from his job, getting his arm cut off while he was drunk in an alley, and lost his wife to a car accident while he was in the hospital.

The team's adventures gradually rise from street level shenanigans to grand cosmic level adventures and beyond as they learn more about themselves, their histories, and the world around them. The rest of the world also begins to shift as well, as the magical and spiritual and ethereal stuff that has been shrouded in mystery and myth and fairy tail is slowly revaled to the rest of the world and more and more people develop superpowers, and humanity as a whole advances into a new age.
>>
>>88784199
That wan't that bad, but it was nowhere near what could be done with that idea, really. Don't ask for examples, because I'm still trying to think of them, but that's a children's cartoon. This idea could be real shit.
>>
>>88762194
>right now off the top of your head.
A heavily martial arts and samurai shit influenced story taking place in a vaguely post apocalyptic America.

The world isn't nearly the shithole it should be. A lot of technology still exists, there's less people in the world.and the level of violence is oddly peaceful.

The adopted son of a local martial arts master, takes on odd jobs, challengers to his school and random adventures. The plot as nothing as it is right now would involve the world slowly moving on past the peace as factions move in and move on to trying to do things.

On a very related note what are some good resources to look at in terms of how you should plan out and script cartoons and series and stuff like that?
>>
Some kid wakes up one morning and realises he can see ghosts, he finds out through his principal (who can also see ghosts) that because of this he is suppose to become a paranormal investigator
>>
>>88784698
This just makes me think a realistic animated version of the life of Musashi Miyamoto would be pretty great.
>>
"The Victorian Legend of Banished Bessie"
>Long ago in the old Victorian times (somewhere between 1820-30s) lived a rambunctious little girl by the name of Bessie Rutherbore.
>Her "rambunctiousness" wouldn't exactly be too bad in modern day standards, as in today, she would just be passed off acting like a kid would.
>Unfortunately for her time and the town she lived in, aka, Barkk Town, it was punishable by strict law if a young lady does not "act" like a polite priss
>Thus, the town is upset once they see Bessie make a scene in public whilst she was arguing with her mother about dancing & acting goofy whenever she wants.
>Town gets mad, she goes on trial, she's guilty of breaking this law, and she's sentenced to be forever banished into the dark, dead quiet woods far away from the town.
>The woods is known as - SomberBarkk Woods
>Noone ever saw or heard from Bessie again....
>...Until now (modern times : Today) ...
>...
>AS A GHOST THAT HAUNTS THOSE VERY WOODS!
Hijinks ensue.
>>
A Toy Story- like cartoon where the toys are alive and all that shit, except that the protagonists are all cheap chinese bootleg toys.

The protagonists (Power Ranger ripoff, cheap Barbie ripoff, fragile Transformers ripoff and a bucket of Lego ripoff bricks) try to have as much fun and self worth they can get whenever their kid plays with them, but they are all ashamed of being nothing but cheaply made fakies and in fact, the transformer's biggest fear is breaking whenever he changes mode.
The other toys are either their friends (including the REAL toys they were all based on) or are just cruel trolls that keep reminding them that with every day the bootleg toys are getting closer and closer to being tossed into the trash.
>>
>>88784148
Go ahead but someday I will drop by to ask for my 10%
>>
>>88785089
I'd totally go 50/50 if it ever happened. I swear to this. Screencap for legal posterity, Anon.
>>
File: 1475814523197.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475814523197.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>88762352

Holy shit, you literally just described a story I've been writing since 2010, except replace the boy with a girl.
>>
File: red-dwarf-oct-2012.jpg (2MB, 3602x2909px) Image search: [Google]
red-dwarf-oct-2012.jpg
2MB, 3602x2909px
>>88783090
So a cartoon version of pic related with a bit more crew maybe, right anon?
>>
A Scott pilgrim-esque coming of age story. With a protagonist who's selfless and loyal but also timid and depressive.
>>
>>88787349
Generic as fuck
>>
>>88762466
Osomatsu-san season 2 then.
>>
>>88762194
Bat Man

[spoilers] a hero who uses bats as weapons and chose the name to urk Batman. [/spoilers]
>>
Four gangsters get transported to another dimension, where they'll have to save an entire civilization from certain doom. The thing is, they were never meant to be gangsters in the first place, the four of them got thrown together by fate to be in the wrong place at the right time. They find themselves learning and growing in this new world more then they ever imagined, becoming impossibly powerful along the way.
>>
>>88762194
>Anon and the Tallywhackers
Some gay shit happens.
>>
>>88789266
What kind of gansters?
>>
It's a sci-fi girl's show set in the far future. It's about a technomage girl team that really wanted to be magical soldiers of justice but of course there is no magic in this world. So they make, borrow, beg, and steal tech to make their dream come true. Most of the girls are all somewhat deranged and see reality a little different than it actually is. So they can cause as much damage as they prevent. Action comedy with semi-serious arcs and a lot of black comedy.
>>
>>88788901
What about Manbat?
>>
File: Baseball Man Bat.jpg (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Baseball Man Bat.jpg
67KB, 800x800px
>>88792811
>What about Manbat?
You mean Man Bat? Also known as the 'Slugger'.
>>
>>88784118

YOU'RE DOING GOD'S WORK, ANON

Keep it up. :)
>>
>>88784147

Holy shit, I despise those comics because they are disjointed and dumb, but the PORN, oh god, the porn, it is gloooorious.

This must happen.
>>
A horror comedy featuring the misadventures of a happy-go-lucky demon kid who yearns to be a sympathetic person despite his demonic nature making him a near-complete sadist.
>>
Animal warfare show. Classic 80's toybrand shit when it comes to the aesthetic with a fusion look of high tech armor and medieval swords and weaponry. All of society is broken down into 5 kingdoms each housing a society of animals. Mammal kingdom, Fish kingdom, Lizard Kingdom, Bird Kingdom, etc. They're constantly at war with each other because the conditions each kingdom needs to survive comes at the cost of another such as the lizard kingdom needing an immense amount of heat to keep their people comfortable so they have to go and steal energy from other races. The show focuses on a band of outcasts from each of the kingdoms as they go across the world doing odd jobs to stay afloat. The main message of the show is about tolerance more than anything and about how we all have to make our own sacrifices to keep a greater peace but also how anyone's actions can greatly affect the lives of others
>>
A succubus director directs infernal porn in hell.
>>
File: 1480652885625.png (579KB, 700x914px) Image search: [Google]
1480652885625.png
579KB, 700x914px
Nothing but History

A trio of cave siblings explore the magical prehistoric wilderness of their lost valley, completely unaware of the modern world outside of their home.
>>
>>88795638
I feel like this has been done...
>>
An army robot is standed on an alien hive planet.
It's inhabited by a extremely hostile yet efficient Bee Spider Ant hybrid species.
The robot is ignored by the Insects as he's not organic, the most they'll do is stick him in a wall as building material.
The robot has to escape this sprawling planet and it's dangerous wildlife without being smashed to bits.
>>
>>88796031
Are you sure?
>>
Super Villains trying to rehabilitate back into regular society.
The show centers around a case worker who tries to help villains, his assistant who is a reformed villain herself and a small robot that may or may not be evil.
>>
Mucha Lucha but cooler and less fart jokes
>>
>>88762194
An author of children's books finds ends up having his creations mysteriously come to life. He is enlisted by a shy but otherwise normal boy and his sister who can't keep her mouth shut to help them banish the monsters he created back to the realms of fiction. This is done via a ritual discovered by one of them, or maybe from the books. The kids get the author to help because even though they know his works a little better than he does, he knows how the monsters think and feel. Also probably some of the creations brought to life are good or just sort of neutral. Maybe one of them tags along to help them and provides (additional) comic relief.
so sort of Ben 10 meets the recent Goosebumps movie with dashes of something like Gravity Falls and/or something like Are You Afraid of the Dark
>>
>>88799447
i was kind of thinking exactly this
>>
>>88762194
Mighty Magi Swords, but it's slowed down by 4%.
>>
>>88764275
if you buy a pass you can yell at hiro about it directly
>>
11 minutes of things being destroyed in slow motion.
>>
File: fascinating.gif (178KB, 245x182px) Image search: [Google]
fascinating.gif
178KB, 245x182px
different guy here

>>88776977
Netflix, executed well but not perfectly, put on indefinite hiatus for lack of interest and money despite a medium-size cliffhanger that people will moan about until the end of time; creator eventually gives no shit and releases mostly-finished scripts and unfinished concepts of the rest of show to a resounding "eh"

>>88782354
Fox, canceled before it goes very far, remembered well (and often) by the few that watched it

>>88776977
real world is a jarringly realistic Western/international style, fake world is anime, different people in it are different sub-styles of anime depending on how hard they took the bait, the whole thing is a France-Canada collaboration made for niches in France, Canada, and the US and thereby has no right to exist, but gets 3 out of its planned 4 seasons thanks to a video website that had too much money until YouTube took all its users and eventually the show gets a conclusion on Netflix that no one likes that much but accepts as a real and definitive ending

>>88774471
y'all /ss/ people need Jesus: redux

>>88773925
ambitious Fox project from a while back that got a good number of people hooked but not enough so it was only two seasons, except it was actually two and a half because of some weird scheduling fuckery and because it was made by (You)
>>
File: worried_skeleton.jpg (103KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
worried_skeleton.jpg
103KB, 708x708px
>>88775499
>>
>>88801785
What's wrong?
>>
>>88801712
shit, I did the same post twice and gave different but similar analyses
>>
>>88801845
I was thinking it seems kind of like something a suicidal person would make, but it's not, exactly
it does seem weird and sad though, and just... unsettling
>>
>>88801907
Why's that?
>>
>>88762194
10 minutes of overexposed film.
>>
A totally normal boy and his dog go on totally normal adventures in his backyard and neighborhood.
His neighborhood is in the capital city of current Syria. And he might have to eventually eat the dog.
>>
The literal emboiment of luck simply goes around with his life but as he walks by random things happen to people. And it's not a happy-go-lucky show. Like he walks by a bank and all the money is stolen and all the people are murdered by the robbers or he walks near a hospital and it starts an outbreak. It's dark humor mostly, with gory versions of classic slapstick jokes. Thinking of calling it Jinx or Clover
>>
>>88762194
Semi futuristic human existing to the side of medieval fantasy world. Guy with ice powers marries a bloodthirsty unicorn, gives into unicorn's quest to conquer the world, finds guy with technology-based powers who married a sentient tank with the same goal and become rivals, hilarity ensues as both fail miserably either by action of the other or their own delusions of grandeur ruining their own plans.
>>
>>88804779
I think there was a X-files episode like this.
>>
>>88762868
Shut the fuck up Freelance Autist !
>>
>>88762466
you mean overlord?
>>
>>88762194
a gag show where every episode panders to a different fetish.

1. Plays it safe
2. Muscle Girls
3. TG/Bodyswap
4. Feet
5. Floor Tiles
etc
>>
>>88771161
"Meet the bandits"
>>
>>88805098
>Floor Tiles.
>MC Spends the day at a Tile Store.
>Polishing, Checking Through, Trashing or repairing broken ones.
>It's a nice chill episode with interesting article with the tiles.
>A clip were a dude walls in trying to hold in his load while buying tiles.
I'd watch it.
>>
Basically, a manic pixie dream girl cartoon, except the girl is an eldritch horror, taking the form of a girl, played 100% straight. The main character has learn to accept that his wish fulfillment dream-come-true is coming at the cost of the people around him, and banish this Lovecraft monstrosity.
>>
A boy with a talking ass and his friends stumble upon a tunnel in their backyard that leads to an underground research facility in Antarctica where they find out the boy was actually gay all along. Boy would be played by danny devito and his ass would be NPH
>>
>>88804779
So Milo Murphy's Law but for adults?
>>
File: 9889352835728957.jpg (17KB, 200x249px) Image search: [Google]
9889352835728957.jpg
17KB, 200x249px
>>88762194
kid has his first day in middle school
everyone seems really nice at first, but come gym class things get serious
all those kids that took gym class a little too seriously now compete against one another with co ed classes between all the kids, including older kids
our main kid discovers he's actually really competitive too and enjoys trying his best with the various games and activities the students have to try and one up each other
show is about having fun and learning how to cooperate with just about anyone when a common goal is present
also the kid has a thing for a thicc fit older girl and tries to impress her

I call this show "Tryhard"
>>
>>88768439
>>88781883
These are cute, who drew these?
>>
>>88762194
A show about a small child who lives in a forest that ran away from his family. In the forest he encounters the ghosts that died in that forest. Five ghost boys and one ghost girl. They claim they are trapped in the forest. They help him survive in the forest for a while, and eventually they become attached to him, considering him as family. They go through spooky hi-jinks for about a whole season, then things get serious when the boy begins to want to go back to his home.
>>
A few demons from hell can't torture people anymore as humans who go down to hell are worst than ever and find their punishments weak compared to what shitty lives they lived.

They go off through the levels of hell to Earth to figure out what is so bad up there and make things better for everyone they meet so they will suffer in hell better when they die.
>>
>>88805772
Saw something similar in an OC thread.
>Young Knight gains a magical pink scarf that stretches and transforms.
>Friends with Magical Girl who uses a highly destructive eldritch arm as her weapon of love and justice.
>>
File: stretchpanic.jpg (101KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
stretchpanic.jpg
101KB, 640x908px
>>88807616
Sounds like Stretch Panic.
>>
>>88767589
20 minutes
>>
A group of suburb teenagers/young adults find about a strange cult, think mason-like wizards, lizard men, space nazis, etc.
Shortly after they figure out they are in a work of fiction and guess they are the protagonists of the story destined to save the world from their trickery.
However, they are wrong, every other episode the spotlight shifts closer and closer to some of the cultists, who lead more complex an interesting lives and slowly the audience figures out none of their goals -individual or collective- are truly "evil", even if their mean may be questionable. And we see more and more how the actions, the hard work and "heroism" from our fake protagonists actually close to ineffectual to the world.
In the end, they figure out their real role and -feeling cheated- manage to stand against it, trying to force their happy ending but effectively turning into the antagonists as their actions bring instability to the very fabric of reality, and it's up to our original villains to stop them from destroying reality.
>>
Most of these ideas are unique for the sake of unique.
>>
File: 1471282010397.jpg (360KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1471282010397.jpg
360KB, 1200x1600px
An old man wielding a longsword and his cowardly chihuahua protect their small town from monsters and bandits, go on adventures and keep punk kids off the lawn.
>>
File: 1471401521594.png (1001KB, 2574x1668px) Image search: [Google]
1471401521594.png
1001KB, 2574x1668px
>>88808152
Both of them are sustained by a brand of cigar imbued with special mystic herbs, which gives the old man a boost in speed and strength.
And gives the dog human intelligence.
Name:The Smokin' Swordsman.
>>
>>88771161
though other names and concept by accident.
STALKER: Wolf's pack, featuring wolf and the incompetent rookies.
Rise of Nimble/Nimble's cloud/Fox Wolf and Nimble. Telling the story of our favorite chucklefuck from the cordon as he runs off errands for Sidorovich and other traders while daydreaming of setting his own business in the zone, aided by the crazy hunter Fox (only looking sane when talking about his own dream of capturing a living psi-dog) and the insecure wannabe dutier Wolf.
By the planned end of the series, they all seem to be pretty much in their status on SoC (Nimble is captured by bandits, but it's okay because it's part of his long term plan or so he wants to believe; Wolf is named leader of the rookie camp and Fox becomes more mentally stable, gets some modified AKs,a sunrise suit and heads for the red forest.
>>
>>88762282
Wakfu?
>>
>>88762194
A 10 epsiode mini series where a middle schooler is trying to solve a mystery about his school(hidden rooms, satanic cult clubs etc) The mc works alone meeting various studnets, most of which are waifus.
Its kind of like the numbuh2 episodes in kids next door but its darker with comedic relief from time to time
>>
>>88808211
>>88808152
please keep going
>>
>>88762713
Power pup girls z?
>>
>>88808040

Thanks, Sherlock.
>>
>>88762194
a black man had an accident with a bike
so he became the worlds best doctor
>>
Two ambitious yet bumbling journalists constantly follow around different super heroes to try and find out their identities, only to be rescued by whichever hero they were following.
>>
>>88811831
How did he get the bike?
>>
>>88770774
will it have squatting
>>
File: IMG_1342.gif (7KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1342.gif
7KB, 256x224px
>>88812751
>>
>>88813329
yes
>>
>>88762194
a futuristic world with multiple planets in a single system that support and have intelligent life, but memory of how this technology works, who everyone is, and why the universe the way it is has been wiped. The only reason people are away of other planet's existence are the enormous rails that connect each planet, allowing one to easily to go back and forth.

In this world, a trio of scavengers in a beat up space cruiser find themselves wrapped up in solving the mystery of the amnesiac universe with the discovery of a strange android, all while trying to make some cash on the side.
>>
>>88805165
I like it a lot.
>>88809103
That could be an hour long special in the series, as I didn't want the series to directly tie in with the games aside from sharing the same universe and enemies
>>
>>88808152
this reminds me of the edgy grandpa protagonist i made up the other day.

During Vietnam, a soldier found himself stranded in some forgotten part of the jungle with no food, and was left face to face with a sickly, equally hungry werewolf. Basically he killed and ate the fucking werewolf somehow. Flash forward decades later, he's old, balding, and the effects of eating a werewolf has taken its toll: he will not physically age any further, has regenerative properties, and undertakes a rather gross transformation when his stress levels go too high. Manwolf, instead of wolfman type of deal.

And then he does pretty much what your old guy does.
>>
A humanoid robot awakens hundreds of years after humanity stopped existing on earth. It wanders the wastelands and ruins of earth in search of purpose. Along the way it starts collecting little trinkets, and letters, videos, audio recordings, emails, and social media collections. The rboot starts doing things that fulfil wishes of the humans in the stuff it has collected. So it can feel like it is helping them.

The robot only speaks in whirs, clicks, and beeps. The only dialog are human voices from robot collection. There are brief flashbacks in places to show what it was likeasy when people were there. Not all the time is it during a good period.

There are multiple scenarios shown to what happened to man on earth. Though it never gives an answer to the final fate of man. You just know there are no people on earth.

The color palette starts in a lot of bright colors as earth is covered in life. Then as time progresses, things get more brown, yellow, orange, and red. The sun gets bigger and redder in the sky. The robot starts out link new but falls into disrepair and rust. Eventually the robot seen unable to move. Laying there as he thinks about the last human letter it read.
>>
>>88762194
a cartoon based on the multiverse theory which is centered on crossovers mostly
>>
>>88815174
u lazy fuck
>>
Steven Universe but it's reverse harem
>>
>>88762283
It needs some sidekicks... Maybe a lukewarm ice cream drink and a fried potato guy, and a fat neighbor from the bronx. THEN you've got something.
>>
Cannonball Carson (Comedy)

Despite not quite looking the part, Carson is an twelve year-old boy with the crude talent of being extraordinarily hardy. His reputation began when he was accidentally hit point blank with a ball out of a cannon as a toddler, and his local legacy has been growing ever since. He almost always has a band-aid from eating pavement, or a bruise from a fall, or a bloody nose for running his mouth. Because of his ability to tolerate pain, he's known as one of the more honest kids around. Whenever someone gets in too deep, or there's a situation that everyone knows how to fix but doesn't want to do it because it's hard, it's Carson's time to shine - and to get another shiner he'll have for the next week.

Supporting cast includes his classic strongman grandfather, The Great Contusionni, who will include his grandson into his act much to the chagrin of Carson's parents. Dr. Fine, who's more than happy to patch Carson up because the kid never needs anesthetic, so costs are kept low. Carson's main antagonist and rival Percy, an extremely rich kid with no grasp of reality, and Percy's 500 lb, equally rich neighbor Tiffany, a girl Carson will put himself through any amount of pain for, even if she ends up snapping his back every now and then. Percy competes with him for her interest.
>>
A group of 5 People form a Super Hero Team.

Bee- Has control over all Bee's. Has a Bee Costume that is a Large Oval (Yellow and Black) With Black Face Paint

Anderi- Female Indian Jones thats a Gunslinger. Dresses like a Cowboy with the Poncho and Hat

NL- Professional Muscian that has weaponized his instruments. Dresses in Really Comfy clothes even if they are not suited for the environment

NS- A guy whose a James Bond type spy. Dresses like James Bond

Callopie - Plays too much Vidya and is a social shut in. Always has food stuffed in her hoodie pocket

All 4 of them get together and its a big parody on Super Heros and how every Hollywood Studio wants to make a Cinematic Universe now.

They actually do stop disasters and have their own rouge gallery of villans.

But what they all want to do is get their Life Story Told through Movies so they always try to pitch what they just went through to Movie Studios only to get rejected
>>
>>88815506
Interesting concept.
I'd give it a solid 7-8/10 if your ssbbw/squashing fetish wasn't so obvious.
>>
An old man buys a set of dentures. The thing is, they're full of vampire, werewolf, zombie, and other types of supernatural teeth, and will still infect anybody he bites.
>>
Not really off the top of my head but I guess it could work as a cartoon
Long ago, the Old Gods ruled the wild earth. Then mankind came in. At first the Old Gods thought they were pretty legit, because humans weren't very strong or fast, but we were smart.
Naturally, though, we start getting more and more powerful. We start worshipping our own gods.
The Old Gods don't like this. For the longest time they send monsters in an attempt to subjugate us with fear.
This doesn't work, but the Old Gods keep pushing it, up until the ending of WWI.
The Old Gods realize they need to change tactics, because mankind now has the potential to destroy the entire planet.
So they start recruiting humans into a secret Cult, giving them weapons and armor that they poured their power into to make them immune to modern weapons and technology (basically anything at the point of and after when firearms started becoming a thing, like 16th century).
They start committing acts of terror, and those that respond are horrified that none of their rifles or even bombs work on Cult members. That, and their swords cut through modern metal.
However, they start to figure out they can use ancestral swords against them, as well as any weapon or piece of armor forged with traditional methods.
Thus, the Society is formed. A secret organization dedicated to not only fighting the Cult but also hiding its existence from the world. Any knowledge of the Old Gods can give them some power, so federal government funding is out of the picture. Instead wealthy families and other private investors assist the Society with supplies and transportation.
Now, in the modern day, groups like HEMA, SCA, Battle of Nations, LARPers, etc are fronts for recruitment and training.
The two MCs would need to be generic female and make protagonists, in order to better lure in a larger mainstream audience.
Here's why though: what the cartoon would heavily emphasize is realistic combat.
>(1)
>>
>>88816107

Yeah yeah, she's basically a foil for both of them. Rich kid tries to help her with gadgets, Carson shows he's more dedicated by doing it without those. She leans more towards Carson, but she has a lot of obligations to tend to and is busy because her family rubs elbows with Percy's. Plus come on, when's the last time we had a good FAT character on TV? It's been long enough.
>>
>>88816410
The largest fights between the Society and the Cult were probably 300 total, way back in the day.
In 2016 though it's very similar to small pockets of essentially gang warfare, but with medieval weapons.
The society can still used radios, computers, cars, etc, but to kill a Cult member requires using an actual old school weapon.
Now, when big fights do happen, it's none of that choreographed bullshit. It's messy and ugly, and perhaps at times a tad boring, but it's realistic.
You won't see people dancing around each other with blades, or one guy taking on three others at a time.
Everyone wears helmets and armor if they can help it. Swords are secondary weapons, primaries being maces, hammers, and polearms. Blades don't ever cut through armor, and the characters' movements are conservative and subtle.
This is why fronting it as basically a Percy Jackson-esque cartoon is so important.
You need to lure in mainstream audiences with two MCs that male and female viewers can easily project themselves on. It needs to really pander to the normie crowd. Then, when the fighting starts, BAM, reality shock.
Kinda like the first season of Game of Thrones.
Also, I forgot to mention the idea the Old Gods had from making the Cult's weapons and armor immune to modern weapons was to force humanity down to their level.
>(2)
>>
Thank you based Spock anon, I was too busy doing jackshit yesterday to reply. Skipping all the things that Spockanon did to save time here.

>>88774409
Late 2000s pseudo-documentary pseudo-comedic animated one season wonder detailing the lives of a group of band members. One of [as]'s more ambitious projects.

>>88774610
You're going to need to be more specific dear. Anyways, probably a mid-2000s attempt at online flash animation, unfinished after 4 decent-great 11 minute shorts.

>>88775032
80's Nintendo series a la Legend of Zelda. Probably the most successful effort in this direction for a couple different reasons. Still very cheep and kid oriented, but it cranks out 2 seasons that still get referenced from time to time today as good ways to handle adaptations.

>>88775203
Why isn't this a thing already? Anyways, Dreamworks Netflix series. If it's good it gets 4 legendary seasons, if it's eh it gets 2 okay seasons. But if it's good, it'll be hailed by /co/ as the savior of animation.

>>88775290
Early 2010s CN pilot blatantly inspired by anime. A combination of good animation and high concept premises (a world with cute girls and planes) make it rather beloved by /co/ and Tumblr alike, but it never makes it far. Steven Universe is regarded as its sort of spiritual successor.

>>88775360
So like Avatar, but less focused on Asia specifically. I'd give it a 2 season run in the late 2000s on some not-CN network, an attempt at an action cartoon to compete against other offerings at the time.

>>88775470
Late 90's action cartoon either on Disney or something more obscure. Another attempt at challenging the popular action cartoons of the era, but it only gets 1 season as the art style is somewhat harsh and the plot doesn't really start kicking up until the very end.

>>88775787
Weird artsy French miniseries/movie existing as a throwback to Hollywood 80's childrens films a la Goonies. Think Stranger Things but French.
>>
File: 1476812772406.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1476812772406.gif
3MB, 300x169px
>>88816451
If I was the exec, I'd give this guarenteed 2 seasons on the fact that FAT will give me Tiffany fetish fuel.
Otherwise, obese girl would be the first major change they request if you ever want this greenlit.
>>
>>88775813
One mediocre season on [as] around the early 2010s.

>>88775979
Going reviewfag for a second, yeah this is not a good plot. It feels more like a video game really, with no real plot or hook, just a loose excuse to drag a gang of interesting characters along a variety of neat settings.

It would probably make a 1 season failed mid-90's cartoon a la Sonic Underground, with a lot of the tropes of the age (wacky cool characters, no real plot progression, status quo incompetent henchmen, always looming menacing threats never doing jack shit, etc.)

>>88776566
Late 2000s [as] stoner drama comedy focusing on a lowlife fuck getting through life on the kindness of strangers. Very formulaic, and the protag is so unlikable the show doesn't make it past season 1.

>>88777483
Mid-2010s Disney XD cartoon. Like Star Vs. and Wander Over Yonder, it has an artstyle similar to but deviant from the typical modern day (cal)artstyle. It's so good it gets cancelled after season 2 because of course it does.

>>88777794
I just want this Knights of the Old Republic meme to die. I don't even hate it all that much, I just want it to go away.

Anyways, Netflix-Disney double team, create a spinoff branch of the team on Rebels to work on it. Overall pretty good, but the animation is closer to Rebels than Clone Wars. Overrated by fans.

>>88777879
A wild and wacky early 2000s Disney cartoon on two assholes wandering through the weird and wacky world of the Pacific Northwest. Will almost certainly be needlessly compared to Gravity Falls after the fact, and after Weirdmageddon flops Hirshposters will use it as "proof" that Hirsh is actually an uncreative hack who steals all his ideas.

One season.
>>
>>88816571
Also I forgot to mention this panders to the whole high school/young adult meme of "I might be super normal or average in my daily life but secretly I'm a warrior fighting for the fate of humanity" that's been going on for a while now.
>>
>>88816875

I'll just make some shit up about size acceptance and how it's "overdue" for larger characters to be represented positively. Plus I think she could be funny in really understated ways. You know how experienced flyers on airplanes lift their drink before the plane changes direction? She has that kind of foresight when it comes to the two's antics. She's not smarter than the both of them, just familiar enough with them both that her humor will derive from her timing in how she enters and leaves the scene, not just a simple string of visual gags about her weight, even those can be funny (The Critic is a testament to that).
>>
>>88766592
Staines Down Drains.
>>
>>88762194
A knight must travel through time saving various futures from an immortal dragon using the power of ROCK.
>>
>>88778449
Cutsy MTV/Nicktoons series of shorts depicting a cute girl stumbling through random adventures. Real heartwarming stuff. 10 episodes.

>>88779376
You're too optimistic. It more likely is a futuristic work comedy, something between Futurama and Sealab and Archer, focusing on a group of incompetent assholes defending their home and place of employment from all the other assholes of the universe.

5 seasons.

>>88779521
I can see it. Maybe a comfy FOX show about one guy dicking his way through the day to day in overall bizarre and unusual circumstances. One season, but it's really fucking good.

>>88779730
Early 2000s miniseries leading up to the release of a new album. 10 episodes, it alright.

>>88779824
Mid-late 2000s Disney cartoon. Not really action-adventure, more like adventure-comedy, think Phineas and Ferb. 5 solid seasons, though like P&F it gets somewhat repetitive after a while.

>>88780978
A pre-CGI Dreamworks film a la Road to El Dorado. An entire original creative work, it's actually really fucking good, with interesting characters, setting, and premise. It's a financial bomb though.

>>88781745
A couple of dorks dicking their way through the multiverse at the intersection between Rick and Morty and Star Vs. It's one hell of a ride, when it's all said and done. 2 seasons because Disney XD is a cruel mistress.

>>88782431
I just.... the premise just reads "I don't care". It's just so generic on every possible level. 2 season generic pseudo dark badly animated cheesy action cartoon in the early 2000s in an attempt to catch up to TMNT and the other action toons of the day.

>>88782721
Mid-2000s Nick cartoon before Spongebob consumed the network whole. An interesting concept, it's fairly wacky and silly, but it doesn't go much further than season 1. It's a fish out of water better suited for the 90's era.
>>
>>88783090
Dunno, maybe a FOX cartoon or something. One season in any case.

>>88783602
Copy what I said for the above, but replace FOX with [as].

>>88783909
This one only works if you cut the edgy bullshit from it.

Just focus on the conflict in the doctor with a split personality. It's a weird FOX-y late 90s premise with some overtones that feel like Futurama, but not too close for comfort. The black comedy alienates some viewers, and solidifies a one season wonder, but they are also key it its longevity. Some ideas for a revial are thrown around, but nothing solid is worked on.

>>88784468
What I mean to say the other day is that power escalation naturally results in jumping the shark sooner or later. Even Dragon Ball Z, despite its absolutely fucking ridiculous powerlevels, keeps to fights that resemble Naruto level fights or lower, because beyond that shit just gets hard to pull off well, and hard to keep up with.

Anyways, the cast is way too large. Are 8 or 9 teens really needed? Unless the main team is more like 3-4, with the rest being pseudo villains of the week, it'll come off as weird and hurt the overall character dynamics, which will in turn hurt the show's popularity and shot at a Season 2.

The villain sucks, good backstories cannot make up for a bad personality and "A God Am I" is one of the most generic villain motivations there is.

Similarly, your ideas about progressing the setting never really feel well defined, as if you're almost expecting the show to be cancelled in Season 2 right when the secret is revealed to the world (you know, what happens almost every single time this happens). Keep the premise small and simple, focus more on the actual characters.

You seem to want something like Young Justice when you'd be way better off pursuing something like Teen Titans.
>>
>>88784698
It feels like something combining Kill la Kill's setting and premise with a feel more akin to Avatar. As far as mid-2000's action cartoon pitches go (aka 90% of this thread), it's not that bad, pretty good actually.

Which means that it's actually an okay early 2010s Disney XD sol cartoon focusing on the day to day of high school life while training as a martial arts master and defending threats to the school

>>88784808
Zack Morrison get back to drawing Paranatural you lazy fuck

Early 2000s psuedo-edgy comedy high school pseudo-action cartoon a la Kim Possible meets Invader Zim. 2 seasons, co-opted later on by edgy middle school goth girls and Tumblr.

>>88784973
Early 2010s Disney XD high school comedy with ghosts. 2 seasons because creativity.

>>88785017
Copy and paste what I said for the other toy cartoon premise, except edgier.

>>88787349
>>88788356 knows what he's talking about. Generic as fuck. 1 season on CC because they don't understand how cartoons work.

>>88788901
Amazon Prime original series about superheroes that is clever and witty for parodying modern day superheroes in current year. One season.

>>88789266
You can't just throw characters into generic settings, add action, and call it a day, this isn't anime.

The whole "never supposed to be gangsters" part also seems to defeat the main draw of the show.

Honestly I can only envision this as a wacky wild Superjail styled slaughterhouse with gangsters fucking shit up in magic land. Three seasons on [as].

>>88792100
[as] psuedo-action cartoon that feels like ATHF with decent animation. Of course cancelled after one season.
>>
A method of travel through space is a space train. Well a human in some way or other winds up on such a train without a ticket (maybe abducted and taken on board but left or forgotten) and is made to get off at a station in orbit around some planet. After that they're pretty much stuck there in the station since it is still in space, and without a ticket or means to get one they can't get back on a train to leave. So the show is about them living in the train station, getting to know automated or alien employees and meeting people who come and go through the station, probably finding that there are a couple other individuals also in a similar station and stuck in the station.

The station itself wouldn't be very big, like you could walk around the entirety of it in 10 minutes or less. The main focus/plot comes from a mix of the various comings and goings to the station, as well as the ongoing effort to try and find a way to leave.
>>
>>88795256
Weird early 2010s Disney XD cartoon featuring a kid being a total monster in a weird and twisted pseudo suburban environment. The protagonist avoids any and all consequence for their actions, and as such watching this show is the equivalent of gradually tearing out your eyes with spoons.

>>88795550
80's action cartoon with super forced overall themes. It's... not that good, not many /co/ anons remember it into the modern day.

>>88795638
You know those Robot Hell scenes in Futurama? Imagine those in an early 2000s FOX show, but an entire show out of them. Yeah it only gets 2 seasons, 4 if it's actually made by Matt Groening, but they're damn good ones.

>>88795802
Basically The Croods: The Animated Series. Nice family moral lessons about people way out of their time dealing with the modern world indirectly. 3 seasons on, I don't know, Nickelodeon.

>>88796036
An experiment in the early 2000s to create a classic action sci fi trip, probably directed by Brad Bird or someone like him. It never gets off the ground, unfortunately, and all that's left are some storyboards and concept art.

>>88796535
FOX sitcom comedy about the day to day struggles of a super-social worker. One season because fucking FOX.

>>88800105
Mid-2000s show that's basically Ben 10, but the toys are based off the villains, not the heroes. Slowly expanding myth arc about the origin of the beasts, the children start to become less useless, and overall the show gradually gets better over the course of its 5 season CN run.

>>88804571
Artsy hipstery French produced cartoon with heavy political undertones.

>>88804779
Darker edgier Milo Murphy's Law. One season on FOX, too edgy for them.

>>88804857
This is Invader Zim trying really hard not to look like Invader Zim. Fuck it, I'd watch it. One season on the Hub, cult following.
>>
>>88805098
>>88805692
/d/ The Animated Series

>>88805772
I like this. The premise as is sounds like a heartbreaking anime, but play it for comedy and it would be pretty funny to watch in the modern day.

It'd be on nuCN though, so it'd probably instead be a moral about accepting other people for what they are, even if what they are is coming at the cost of humanity itself. 4 cute seasons.

>>88805940
I think I say something about this as well in another thread. Well, it's expanded into a full premise about school in general. I don't know how well the whole hyper-competitive nature would work for a full on series, maybe dividing the cast up into "teams" might work better. Hell, pitch the whole thing as a reality tv parody a la TDI.

Late 2000s cartoon. Only gets one season, victim to CN Real.

>>88806408
How about an OTGW stylized miniseries about a family of ghosts helping a little boy find his way home. I'd like to watch something like that. One miniseries with 10 episodes.

>>88806935
[as] one season comedy about demons in the real world. Call it "Hell on Earth".

>>88807974
Andrew Hussie, is that you? Fuck off mate, I've already struggled through one of your overlong pretentious post-modernist art pieces, I don't need to go through another.

The plot is convoluted as shit, I can't even figure out what the hell the original plot is supposed to be about.

Maybe just make it like, 2 kids discover a weird cult of wacky adults and get caught up in their wacky adventures. Boom, 2 seasons on Disney XD, easy. Don't overcomplicate this.

>>88808040
These prompts are either super tryhard special snowflake ideas or half baked book/anime pitches. Just get a simple thing and stick with it, for fucks sake.
>>
I'm the one who posted the succubus director idea, and I've thought a bit more about the idea. Here's what I've come up with.

Her name is Sylvia. She's a succubus with red skin, long green hair, huge horns, batlike wings, and a huge, tremendously fat red cigar in her mouth. She's wearing a black beret and a black bikini, along with a pair of sunglasses. She has a slight French accent. Despite being a succubus, she's often motivated by greed even moreso than lust.

She's a director of lewd films so sinfully lustful that simply viewing it would cause any mere mortal to explode. She lives in a beat-down house in hell and sometimes travels to earth by shooting herself out of a giant demonic cannon. She owns a large, ornate medieval flail, though she generally only uses it to knock her assistants and interns around when they displease her, sometimes far into the sky, where they vanish with a twinkle. She delights in doing this. When she's not using it, she usually swallows it for safe keeping.

She has a half-human niece named Cindy who works as an intern at her studio, bringing her coffee and lighting her cigar for her. Cindy has long brown hair, glasses, and a cigarette in her mouth. She often forgets to light it, so it dangles unlit from her mouth until Sylvia lights it for her with her own cigar. They mostly get along pretty well, though she does sometimes get smacked skyward by Sylvia.

(To be continued.)
>>
>>88818131
(Part 2 of the idea.)

Sylvia's almost never seen without the big, cartoonishly fat red cigar in her mouth, the tip glowing a hot pink. She likes to use it to light bundles of dynamite and burn up things she doesn't like. She has a particular fondness for destroying buildings she considers an eyesore. She also has a pet, a massive demonic warthog. She enjoys riding it, attaching rockets to it and lighting them with her cigar, and shooting it out of her cannon. She sometimes blasts it into outer space.

The porn Sylvia directs in hell is unbelievably depraved and infernal, with sexual acts impossible on earth. Sylvia often gets accidentally roped into these while filming, sometimes resulting in her getting swallowed whole, blasted into the sky, or various other mishaps. She usually decides not to leave this out while editing, deciding that it makes the films better. She often gets pregnant as a result of getting roped into the porn she's filming (or just by watching it, if it's depraved enough) and as a result, has tons of demonic children to look after.

That's what I've come up with
>>
>>88808152
I love this, so much. It unfortunately could never air on the big 3 channels these days, but maybe in the early 2000s CN might have taken that chance. If not, modern day [as] MIGHT pick up a show like this, if the time is right.

>>88811013
These "town hiding a deep dark hidden secret" premises are getting progressively stupider. I'm getting stupider reviewing them all.

Incidentally, there is some potential with this one, about a loser investigating the school clubs and meeting various waifus. Honestly, I hate this at face value but I'd probably watch it if the writing was good enough, and if the mystery was engaging enough.

10 episode miniseries on CN.

>>88811913
This seems like a premise more to speed with the late 90's in repetitiveness, but too subversive at the same time. Maybe a really ahead of its time Fox cartoon? Two seasons on FOX.

>>88814866
These pitches are too high concept for modern day animation. You'd better pray that [as] can pull enough money from their asses to hire some Jap studio to animate this crap for a huge loss one season wonder.

>>88815135
I really, really like this. One full season order on CN. Just a really experimental, really artsy cute series focusing on broken promises and forgotten dreams.

>>88815174
Bleedman is given full creative control. You're welcome.

>>88815314
I have a feeling you just want to jerk off to twinks, anon.

>>88815506
Though I do not share the love for landwhales, any man who appreciates big girls is a man of taste in my eyes.

2 season order on Disney XD. Sort of feels like a weird subversion of Kick Buttouski.

>>88815670
Le original Hulu original parody original series superheroes original comedians original subversive original original

One season run.

>>88816117
Mr. Pickles Spinoff Premise. 4 seasons on [as]. Good job, anon.
>>
>>88762194
TIME TO VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE IDEA NOW
>>
>>88816410
>one full post of backstory
Please god no.

It sounds like Animorphs, at least as far as you're pitching it. A gang of normie high school kids getting way too deep into incredibly dark and edgy shit.

It would probably have worked better as a live action show if live action children's content wasn't so crap.

1 season on Nick, never achieves its full potential.

>>88817184
I really, really like it. Music inspired legendary bullshit. Probably a superanimated 40 minute tv movie of some sort.

>>88817747
A comedic adult comedy focusing on characters working jobs in space limbo, trying to buy tickets home. Some character drama, some wacky bizarre crap, some Futurama adventur-y stuff, overall good stuff.

3 seasons on FOX.

>>88818131
Extremely fucking edgy [as] show, like so edgy it gets cancelled after 2 seasons for crossing the line too many times for Christian America.

It's a really really weird show, lots of fetish fuel both intentional and unintentional.

>it's over

Oh thank fucking god. That was painful.
>>
>>88818316
IT'S NOT OVER YET SNAKE!
>>
>>88818316
>animorphs got into dark and edgy shit
I knew I should have kept reading those.
I just need muh realism in SOMETHING that also gets mainstream.
I wanna see those MTV2 type kids get fucking traumatized.
>>
>>88808152
>>88808211
The old man And his pup live in a quiet suburb.
Drinking lemonade and listening to music.
Old man doesn't have any kids, never had the time to settle down with a lady.
Every now and then something strange happens, Aliens, Ancient Creatures from below.
An episode that comes to mind is the Black Lung Gang. A group of violent criminals juicing themselves with some super drug known for discoloration of organs, slowly moving their operations to the bigger part of town.
>>
>>88817560
>Kill la Kill's setting and premise
I never actually watched kill la kill. What is it?

Is it about a martial arts school?
>>
>>88817987
>2 kids discover a weird cult of wacky adults and get caught up in their wacky adventures
Eugh, you missed completely the point of the show.
>>
>>88818896
The actual premise is incredibly convoluted and ultimately stupid and impossible to execute for a cartoon.

It relies on the very animeesque concept of a slow burner, wherein the first part of the show is trite slice of life bullshit and then 5 episodes in the wacky meta supernatural twists come in.

The issue is that nine times out of ten the show will be cancelled before your original cool plot points are implimented.

It's not a bad idea, but it would never make it to airtime.
>>
>>88818470
It gets incredibly gritty as time goes on. The whole premise is pretty fucked up as it stands, but it just gets worse.
>>
>>88762282
the wild thornberries
>>
>>88818784
Not exactly. The actual lore is weird, but basically it's a world where the local academy rules life and high ranking students are given superpowered clothing to kick ass with.

The setting is technically modern, but because the world is rules by a sort of caste system, technology is all over the place, from the lowgrade to sci fi shit.
>>
>>88819107
Complete with a sudden and jarring appendicitis episode?
>>
>>88818470
>Teen Wolf crowd flocks to their TVs for the premiere of the first episode
>A mix of teenage boys and girls alike
>they're all pumped to see high school drama accented with epic fights and mystery
>girls in ug boots and dudebros going into shock when the first big fight is full of blood and gore
>guys and gals alike on the ground screaming in pain, some of them begging for their parents
>basically the D-Day beach scene from Saving Private Ryan
>eyes can't turn away from the horror unfolding on the screen
>All their nerd/geek/4chan-browsing history buffs creep out of their rooms
>maniacalCackling.mp3
>"Welcome to the real world, normies!"
>>
File: Cannonball Carson.png (168KB, 710x696px) Image search: [Google]
Cannonball Carson.png
168KB, 710x696px
>>88816875
>>88818232

Perhaps this will change your opinions?
>>
>>88819331
*history buff siblings
>>
File: Existentialism.jpg (106KB, 898x784px) Image search: [Google]
Existentialism.jpg
106KB, 898x784px
>There may be a studio exec in this thread right now stealing ideas
>>
File: 1479175383651.jpg (102KB, 544x544px) Image search: [Google]
1479175383651.jpg
102KB, 544x544px
>>88819346
>not showing Tiffany
C-comeon man, you can`t be doing this to me.

In all seriousness, i do like the look of Carson. Skyler`s choice of clothes looks too hip for standard rich kid, buthe is pulling off "smug cunt" pretty well in this drawing.
>>
>>88762194
A group of monsters try to prevent a Lovecraftian cult from summoning their god because they don't want a really huge fish splashing into their pond.

The cast includes

-A dangerously charismatic mummy who was a respected mystic in life and has been opposing the cult for centuries. He may have been a cult leader himself.

-A sea monster who was raised in a community of pseudo-WASP fishmen in Massachusetts. He thought his life was dreadfully boring and the mummy won him over with promises of exciting adventure and not getting blown away like a germ on a speck of dust by an Outer God.

I feel like there should be more characters, but I don't have any ideas at the moment. I might or might not give it more thought: this is honestly kind of fun.
>>
>>88819692
Author rights exist for a reason
>>
I have an idea for a group that is similar to Suicide Squad, but they are all dead people from the past.

Tybalt from Romeo & Juliet who died and got confronted in death by the devil who turned him into a cat demon.

An egyptian thief who got turned into a spectre by some cursed priestresses. He can suck the life force out of anyone by touching them.

An Austrian singer from the 1700's who after being discovered as a fraud was locked out and froze to death. He has Black Canary screech and echolocation powers.

A Roman centurion who got backstabbed by fellow soldiers and was throw down a well and died. He was resurrected by a water nymph living at the bottom of the well. He has water powers.

Irish revolutionary from the early 1900's who died fighting for Irish freedom and has a tommy gun.

Wild west outlaw from the 1800's who is and expert marksman with double revolvers.

The last two aren't well developed and if anyone wants to run with it...they can. I don't know who they would fight though.
>>
>>88819885
how about a flatwoods monster to add to the cast? Since it looks feminine, to me at least, it could be a 'girl' character.
>>
>>88820433

Same Guy

Umm Tybalt isn't a real person but whatever.
>>
>>88817198
>Mid-2000s Nick cartoon before Spongebob consumed the network whole. An interesting concept, it's fairly wacky and silly, but it doesn't go much further than season 1. It's a fish out of water better suited for the 90's era.
I wasn't really going for a wacky comedy. Just more of a we bare bears vibe with serious undertones.
>>
lesbians who make noise music
>>
File: Cannonball Carson w-Tiffany.png (318KB, 1366x809px) Image search: [Google]
Cannonball Carson w-Tiffany.png
318KB, 1366x809px
>>88819780

Here she is, I guess, comin' up with all this on the fly.
>>
File: 12118577_640x640.jpg (29KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
12118577_640x640.jpg
29KB, 640x640px
>>88820707
So....Tegan and Sara?

https://youtu.be/HNPrs17gZ2o
>>
guy living on an estate in Croydon pulls the bucket of water on the door prank on the queen of England during one of those publicity/charity visits she makes to places, but the queen's got a sense of humour and has a rule where anyone who can successfully prank her is made nobility for a year, so this idiot becomes the Earl of Croydon and the rest of English high society has to put up with his shit.
>>
>>88820730
Her bottom half looks like a table.

Not the same anon.
>>
It's about a secret agent teen girl that spent most of her life in the battlefield and has to go undercover in High School and faces her biggest challenge yet, normal life.
>>
>>88820730
Carson reminds me of Leon Kuwata for some reason
>>
>>88820759
youtube.com/watch?v=PDQZQMuahtg
>>
>>88820502
Now there's an idea. Alien characters could fit in well with the whole cosmic horror motif. Maybe she's a scout whose people live in a nearby (relatively speaking) planet and doesn't want her species wiped out as collateral. However, she can't convince her superiors that the Outer God exists, so she joined up with some like-minded individuals to combat the threat.
>>
File: IMG_1356.gif (393KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1356.gif
393KB, 480x360px
>>88816889
>yeah this is not a good plot

That's what I figured, I really appreciate the honesty. To be perfectly honest, I kind of started disliking it myself as I was typing it out. It was mostly just a loose collection of ideas really. That should be expected though since I came up with it then and there.
I like my other idea for a show (>>88762626) much better, and while I only first thought of it in about the past month or so, I've started getting into the idea and considered seriously doing something with it, and the kind words from you anons about it only make me feel better about it. Thanks so much for that again, by the way.
>>
>>88820730
i was picturing different for Tiffany but you know what, i actually find it kinda cute.
Like, i would totally wanna see more of this in animation kinda cute.
>>
File: IMG_0927.jpg (77KB, 579x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0927.jpg
77KB, 579x537px
>>88771196
OP here. Well thank you for that, I appreciate the sentiment.

Absolutely going to make another one continuing this when the topic reaches page 10.

Also, I chose that picture because I couldn't find anything better to use and I already had it saved.
>>
>>88821318
Thanks OP.
>>
File: sad_superman.png (128KB, 384x324px) Image search: [Google]
sad_superman.png
128KB, 384x324px
A couple of kids in a post-apocalyptic world discover the Hero, the prophesized savior of the old world, is still alive.
>He's become utterly depressed since he was the chosen one, destined to save the world, but failed.
>The kids have to teach him that there are still people that need help and still good he can do in the world.
>>
>>88821318
Great job OP you're the best, and the cutest.
>>
Group of 4 highschool or college aged kids must use monster hunter gear ( it basically the ghost busters gear) to trap monster in a cube that has portal to monster universe
>>
New thread here, that actually continues AFTER this topic is done, unlike whoever made that last thread. >>88823703

Also yet another picture that is only barely related I had lying around
>>
>>88823423
Also their main villain Is a the monster god a no nonsense bady whos also send the monster to earth to take it over and the characters are goth chick , average guy, comic relief black guy, and either a girl form the hills or nerdy girl or country girl and an old scientist who supply them the monster gear
>>
>>88819153
>but basically it's a world where the local academy rules life and high ranking students are given superpowered clothing to kick ass with.
That premise is a bit out there.

I'm actually kind of curious where you see the similarities.
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 77

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.