[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Vision simply stop Cap? Surely he's actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

File: la_ca_0429_avengers_055.jpg (2MB, 2158x898px) Image search: [Google]
la_ca_0429_avengers_055.jpg
2MB, 2158x898px
Why didn't Vision simply stop Cap?

Surely he's actually powerful enough to stop pretty much all the other avengers himself besides maybe Hulk and Thor.

And how could Cap really fight spidey one on one?
>>
Why didn't God simply stop Hitler?
>>
>>88758341
Cause God supported him.

Revenge for the Jews killing his son.
>>
>>88758329
Is it fair to say that Vision just had no idea on how to deal with the airport fight? He didnt want to hurt anyone, and things were spiraling out of control so fast that I assume he kept thinking on how to resolve it. Regardless he should have been given more to do
>>
>>88758402
This.
>>
>>88758329
Cap is WAY less powerful than Spiderman but he's also a genius tactician and has a lot more experience so I guess that helps.
>>
>>88758354
Why did god make his son Jewish?
>>
>>88758575
He thought it would be funny
>>
>>88758595
/thread
>>
>>88758402
>headcanon headcanon and more headcanon

Its a big plot hole
>>
>>88758329
Because its a poorly thoughtout movie

>Zemo's plan being virtually non-existent, relying on coincidence, and being made up as he went along
>Tony willing to kill over a video
>Tony getting mad at a brainwashed patsy after creating a robot army that tried to destroy the world and forgiving hulk for being brainwashed
>Bucky just happened to be close by after being framed
>Everyone being okay with Tony putting a teenager up against adults/soldiers he doesnt even know
>making whole spider man and BP suits and then just covering them in CGI

but /co/ will just call me a snyderfag
>>
>>88758402
>Is it fair to say that Vision just had no idea on how to deal with the airport fight?
No. He had the Mind Gem. He had more than enough time thinking on how to hit on an inhuman fleshbag, but not on how to be that one Military-Grade Tactical AI before he got his body? I mean, what the fuck does the Mind Gem even does in the MCU now?
>>
>>88758329
>Why didn't Vision simply stop Cap?

Because he is secretly evil just like in the comic books

Stark got played
>>
>>88759292
This. Cap's always been one of my favorite characters in all of fiction, but Civil War was one of the most overrated movies as of recent, and a slobbering mess compared to Winter Soldier.
>>
Because he's actually on Cap's side, that's why he conveniently missed and shot down Rhodey to create the diversion Cap needed.
>>
>>88759292
They proved you wrong a couple days ago.

Snyderfag.
>>
>>88759575
Explain.
>>
>>88759593
>its the same butthurt autist that screams about "muh boogieman" in every thread
>>
>>88759593
>I don't have my own retorts b-but they p-proved you wrong I swear!

sad
>>
MOSES > JESUS

At least Moses did shit. Jesus 'died for our sins' yet people keep sinning.

Bravo Christ.
>>
>>88759292
>but /co/ will just call me a snyderfag
Why mention that?

It's almost as if you're asking to be called that.

No one would care, man.
>>
>>88758329
>Why didn't Vision simply stop Cap?

Cause he didn't really want to fight. He was mostly going through the motions.

> And how could Cap really fight spidey one on one?
Cap isn't as powerful, but he's got a hell of a lot more experience.
>>
>>88758545
>he's also a genius tactician
Are tactics in a one on one fight in a relatively open space able to overcome his spidey sense though?
>>
>>88760062
Yes.
>>
>>88760079
Prove it
>>
>>88760153

Cap won.
>>
>>88758354
Wasn't it the Romans who killed Jesus?
>>
>>88759441
Vision flat out states he does not understand the Mind Gem.
>>
>>88760358
The Romans (Pontius Pilate) were willing to let him go, but the Jewish Pharisees whipped the crowd into a frenzy to crucify Jesus instead of Barabbas
>>
>>88759050
You don't no prizes?
>>
File: 1473636342808.png (342KB, 512x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473636342808.png
342KB, 512x499px
>>88760449
TIL
>>
>>88760202
Fucking bravo.
>>
>>88758329

Vision's top and only priority was protecting Wanda, he was only fighting half-heartedly.
>>
He didn't want to be involved and phoned it in at every turn.
>>
>I'll just blow up this tower to block the plane instead of blowing up the plane, that should work
>>
>>88759050
>plot hole

Does this phrase actually mean anything anymore? People seem to be just throwing it everywhere at stuff they don't like.
>>
>>88761037
No where does he say he didnt want to be involved, stop making up shit
>>
>>88763612

When they first discuss the Accords.
>>
>>88758329
If he did Wanda could have simply shut him down again.
>>
>>88758402
>Vision just had no idea on how to deal with the airport fight
Jarvis AI grants him:
-- analytical faculties to calculate event outcomes at great speed
-- database / playbook of probabilities

Mind Gem grants him:
-- insight to stopping Ultron
-- enough speed and maneuverability to fly catch-up and stop Ultron drone
-- same speed and maneuverability to fly through falling debris to wave Wanda
-- insight/observation to be where the last Ultron drone would be

And this >>88758402 is the reason you come up with? No wonder Disney makes money out of cookie-cutter plots from drones like you ...

Iron Man 1 and CA:FA are still the peak of Marvel's movie achievements. BRING BACK FAVREAU!!!

>>88758425
agreeing idiot or samefag
>>
>>88764641
You're getting autistic over one anons speculation. At no point did was it said THAT was the reason
>>
>>88764789
>At no point did was it said THAT was the reason
"Vision just had no idea on..."
"He didnt want to ..."
"he kept thinking ..."

His "speculation" is reason enough for some people to agree with BUT not reason enough when it's proven to be dumb.

Suuuuure! Disney Defense force ... in full force.
>>
>>88758341
>>88758354
>>88758575
>>88758595
I've never seen a thread being derailed so fast.
>>
>>88759575
I think the reason it gets so much praise is how much better it was than the comic namesake.

Like if red and blue Superman was done competently in a movie. Or Peter Parker's parents turning out to be Soviet robots. It'd seem fucking amazing.
>>
>>88758329

MCU has lousy, lazy writers, people. Get with the program.
>>
>>88759292

>Tony willing to kill over a video
>Tony getting mad at a brainwashed patsy after creating a robot army that tried to destroy the world and forgiving hulk for being brainwashed

The fact that said video depicted said patsy brutally murdering his parents might have had something to do with it.

Stuff like that tends to make people react more.
>>
>>88759575
>>88765711

MCU generally gets overpraised. The movies are very similar (in, for example, the ways DS has many similarities with IM#1, except for the Ancient One).

Civil War was very entertaining, I don't really feel compelled to re-watch, whereas I've re-watched CA-TFA several times, including actually watching portions of it with the commentary track out out of curiosity. There are entire MCU movies (such as Thor - TDW and GotG that I don't think are re-watchable, at least not in any serious way; people simply rematch them as comfort food, and it could just as easily be Frozen or Taken #3 as anything else.
>>
>>88760062
>Are tactics in a one on one fight in a relatively open space able to overcome his spidey sense though?
The bigger question is are tactics in a one on one fight in a relatively open space able to overcome x20 your reaction speed and strength and perfect balance
>>
>>88758329

Because thanks to Age of Ultron (which I'm starting to wish just never happened) Visions very existence is a walking trigger for plotholes. He was hyped up and overpowered FAR too much.

>"If Ultron creates a body for himself it could kill all of us easily"
>"It's literally game over if Ultron uploads himself into that body"
>Ultron infuses indestructibility into Visions very cells
>Ultron glues one of the most powerful artifacts to ever exist ever to his forehead

Then they steal him and by necessity he has to dial it back to becoming just another Avenger. The way he was hyped up, he should have been able to solo Ultron in the last fight. He should have been able to easily mop up Captain's team in Civil War (save Wanda who seems to be the only trump card against him but for some reason they don't fight).

Even with Thor and Hulk included Vision is supposed to outclass the whole of the Avengers. Even fucking Asgardians are supposed to be below his level. So until he's literally face to face with Thanos there should be no reason Vision, and the Avengers, lose any fight.
>>
>>88765813
>for some reason they don't fight
Him bodying her like a disabled schoolgirl would make him fucking her like a Catholic schoolgirl later awkward.
>>
>>88765834

>im fucking her like a Catholic schoolgirl later

Let's not talk about that, they'd never show it and I'm sad for that.
>>
>>88765813
Because vision doesn't want to hurt anybody. Hurting Rhodes was what vision was afraid of if he let loose. Vision isn't a fighter. Also emotions and shit. He's not a complete soulless Android. Was that not obvious with his relationship with Wanda?
>>
>>88760449
The Pharisees were also the ones who constantly talked shit about Jesus while he was out feeding and curing people.
>>
Who is the strongest Avenger though?
>>
>>88758329
Imagine if Quicksilver was there
This is why we need more threatening villans and mutants
Theres a mjoy power imbalance

Technically he's was to busy dealing with Wanda

But then again vision could have just laser beamed the jet to which the ambiguously gay duo will use to eacape
>>
>>88766683
Vision and Wanda
>>
>>88766683
Wanda
>>
>>88766723
There can't be 2 strongest
>>
>>88760360

Yea, vision cannot go up and mind control people. Though I suspect if cap 3 was madbomb ending, we and scarlet witch would have been using powers to unbrainwash people.
>>
>>88760449
>>88766251

People have to remember the Pharisees may have actually been right. Imagine Jesus (who may have been a Pharisees, we don't actually know) was totally bullshit and lying about his miracles and absolving people of sin to make the Pharisees look bad, and all other religions look bad.

Entire faiths are based on whether Jesus really was the son of god, or a charlatan. All this "he was a good man" stuff kinda is pushed aside when you realize if not.... he was lying and manipulating people to essentially become the leader of as many people as possible.
>>
>>88765747

>Civil War mentions the death of Tonys parents
>Iron-Man goes on a murderous rampage

>Dawn of Justice mentions the death of Bruce parents
>Batman stops killing Superman and decides to form the Justice League
>>
>>88766902
Maybe he genuinely believed what he was saying but was delusional.

*Shrugs*
>>
>>88766683
Vision or Thor
Wanda is a glass canon but probably wouldn't survive a one on one fight with a tougher opponent like mentioned two or the Hulk.
>>
>>88766973

He seemed far too lucid to be delusional. If you wanted more power he went about it the right way.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.